Re: [?STABLE?] v.1.2r3 (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit) [OnCheck now]

Jardesign group plz make fmc update:
1)add fix info
2)possibility to add waypoint on radial and distance from other points(fix/radial/dist)
3)possibility to add waypoint on 2 radials from other waypoints(fix-radial/fix-radial)

Plz do it. I like this aircraft but need this options.

In X-Plane 10.50 b4:

- Fuel consumption abnormal (6100 Kg/h during climb)
- No steering on ground with pedals (only rudder)

I'll try to save the aircraft in new planemaker and report.

Mad Mat wrote:

In X-Plane 10.50 b4:

- Fuel consumption abnormal (6100 Kg/h during climb)

Can confirm this, heavy consumption with B4

CPU: Intel I9-7920X 5GHz //MB: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon // RAM: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Limited 3200 //
Graka: Zotac 1080TI Artic Storm // Windows 10

Hello

I don't know if this problem has been mentioned but during a flight and also on ground, the reaction of the MCDU is very slow. Both in the A320 and A330. The problem is the load time, if you want to delete or add waypoints in the FLIGHT PLAN section, remove or add altitude constrains or edit the route, the MCDU takes ages to work it out so what basically happens is, that X-Plane will freeze for 30seconds and up to 2minutes. Other Aircrafts like the FF B777 and Co. do not have this problem and that's why I'm wondering why the A320/A330 does. Would be great if you could fix it. Thanks in advance!

80 (edited by Argaeus 2016-06-28 08:01:13)

Hi Team,

I am having a unique problem here, every third or fourth time I start my A330 it asks for Activation code and instead of entering the code I go to the top menu> Aircraft > Open Aircraft and select my A330 again, it does not require the Activation code and start up normally.
I recently started my sim at LTBA where the aircraft opened up as usual, I then closed the sim, made some changes to my LTBA and LTFJ scenery and opened up the sim again with A330 at LTFJ. This time A330 requested Activation code. I then re-loaded A330 within the same session and it opened up normally. The attached log.txt is the one currently in the x-plane main folder and my sim is currently running with A330 in cold and dark state. I hope you can explain why this is happening.

Regards,
HB

Edit: I just realised that I should have posted this under the other heading, sorry about this. I'll be careful next time.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 74.06 kb, 407 downloads since 2016-06-28 

Argaeus wrote:

Hi Team,

I am having a unique problem here, every third or fourth time I start my A330 it asks for Activation code and instead of entering the code I go to the top menu> Aircraft > Open Aircraft and select my A330 again, it does not require the Activation code and start up normally.
I recently started my sim at LTBA where the aircraft opened up as usual, I then closed the sim, made some changes to my LTBA and LTFJ scenery and opened up the sim again with A330 at LTFJ. This time A330 requested Activation code. I then re-loaded A330 within the same session and it opened up normally. The attached log.txt is the one currently in the x-plane main folder and my sim is currently running with A330 in cold and dark state. I hope you can explain why this is happening.

Regards,
HB

Edit: I just realised that I should have posted this under the other heading, sorry about this. I'll be careful next time.

Good day,

This is a steam addition have you looked at what the Seam help has to say. And the log.txt is not showing any major errors.
I so, I am not a steam person JAR will have to help on this one.`..

Happy Flying,
Brian

can you fix the rain
i can't see rain on my windows

There will be no more corrections on that plane? full of bugs in the FMC, fuel consumption, fuel pumps, steering wheel on the ground, rain in glasses .... lack of respect for those who believed that software. It is my opinion. hugs

ericoribe wrote:

There will be no more corrections on that plane? full of bugs in the FMC, fuel consumption, fuel pumps, steering wheel on the ground, rain in glasses .... lack of respect for those who believed that software. It is my opinion. hugs

There are updates look here: http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1997

Rain only visible if texture details set to extrem in X-Plane Renderings Settings.

Fuel consumption not correct in XP 10.50 beta ( X-Plane Betas are not supported by JAR) or if you saved your A330 in a version of Plane-Maker higher than 10.36.

What about fuel pumps?

Homer.Simpson :
thank you for sending the post. I look that  forum has been updated (very nice) .. I use the most updated version of (x-plane 10) and configuration at higher level, I will update as you sent me and test ..

So about the fuel pump being switched off it is possible to give start the engines, it is not necessary to pressurize the bleeding then release the fuel. so to turn off the engines cutting the fuel is not possible.
thank you! hug!

Did you ever heard about gravity feeding? So of course you can run the engines with fuel pumps turned off. It's another redundancy.

Well for me it's also not possible to shut down the engines by turning off the engine master switches only. Yes that should be fixed some time..

Thanks!!