Topic: [?STABLE?] v.1.2r3 (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit) [OnCheck now]

This is a330 by JARDesign v1.2r3 distributive (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit)

Download link http://jardesign.org/a330/download/inst … _1.2r3.zip

A very small update of ver.1.2 (new SASL base plugin implemented and just fix some SID/STAR legs drawing)

HOW TO INSTALL:
  - be sure, that you use X-Plane 10.41 (Please note what X-Plane betas may work unstable)
  - copy unziped "330_JARDesign" folder to ..\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\ folder
    (be sure, what you are not use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft installation path)
  - copy unzipped «GndHandling» folder to ../X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/ folder
    (remove "old" GndServices folder from ../X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/ if was installed)
  - start X-Plane 64 bit and open a330, activation window is going to show up
  - enter your serial key (Regcode), click NEXT and after a successful activation reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu
  - activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit

Please contact support to add activations if you have activation error:
http://jardesign.org/support/
Please discuss all about releases at "Pilots forum, general discussion, support" only.

If you have always installed 1.2r1 or r2, you anyway need install r3 if:
- You have Crash when exit a330 (according with this Laminar Research report http://developer.x-plane.com/2015/11/sa … new-sasl/)
- You see wrong drawing of "FD" type of legs in SID/STAR/GA Track at your ND

TQadapter for a330 you can find here
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=7264#p7264

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Re: [?STABLE?] v.1.2r3 (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit) [OnCheck now]

Thanks Mr. Romanov wink

I have no 3D sounds (eg. engines) under Windows. It seems that the 3dsounds win.xpl file is missing in the 1.2r3 zip you provided. I used the win.xpl from 1.2r2, which seems to work. Just wanted to let you know.

Ohh, yes.. Thank you! I just reUpload this pack. Sorry about this!

huub@pelders.com wrote:

Hi,

After loading the aircraft i get the message "Spoilers Armed".

If you are not use analog axis for LG,Flaps,Spoilers control, you may just delete TQadapter folder from /Volumes/X/X-PLANE 10/Aircraft/330_JARDesign/plugins/

6 (edited by coussini 2015-11-27 12:53:13)

J.A.Romanov wrote:
huub@pelders.com wrote:

Hi,

After loading the aircraft i get the message "Spoilers Armed".

If you are not use analog axis for LG,Flaps,Spoilers control, you may just delete TQadapter folder from /Volumes/X/X-PLANE 10/Aircraft/330_JARDesign/plugins/

Should i delete this plugin because it's probably that the reason why i can't mouse the Flap Lever ?

See this following video from 40:15 minutes and the problem come at 40:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EgvjILn-X0

yes, should delete

8 (edited by gpb500 2015-11-27 22:09:10)

Test flight...rudder control (i.e., push pedal) has FO saying "We are on the ground, are you alright sir?"  After landing during roll-out...tiller controls flaps, pedals has FO saying the above and the pedals seem to be controlling the flaps and spoilers.  I checked my control assignments and don't even think I can set my pedals to control flaps.  Something's wrong.

On the plus side, in one flight it seems that the plane is holding very tightly to the flight plan path. 

Is it possible to set something to limit the rate of descent following a constraint?  It doesn't seem realistic that the plane suddenly dives nearly 5K feet per minute.  I switched to manual and the most the plane would let me descend is 3K.  So why 5K in auto mode?

On initial load the FO says spoilers armed.

No problem with custom sounds working.

Mister Romanov,

The flap lever never working in my side using my mouse. I using X-plane 10 under Windows. I install your last update and the problem is always here.

Thanks to help me about this.

Just to say, that i love your plane smile

You may control flaps via joystick/keyboard button or joystick lever (if use TQ plugin), put not via mouse.

J.A.Romanov wrote:

You may control flaps via joystick/keyboard button or joystick lever (if use TQ plugin), put not via mouse.

Probably, that's will be a great thinks to correct this. Any aircraft in x-plane can do this actually.

When you follow a checklist, i check if this level is working.

That's my wish list smile

Thanks a lot dear mister Romanor

Best regards

Hi:

I am experimenting the flaps/spoilers problem but I am not able to locate the TQ adapter file. Anyhow I am using the joystick button but still moving flaps and spoilers indistinctly.  Any help?

Thank you

Hi Mr Romanor, I checked my a330 plugin folder from this download, and I don't see the TQ adapter.  Have you deleted that from the download?
Thanks in advance!

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

You can find TQadapter here (may be better to have in as separate option, not with full pack)
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=7264#p7264

No sounds with this version except avionics fan. A fix would be highly appreciated.

log.txt for X-Plane 10.42r1 (64-bit build 104200) compiled on Nov 21 2015 00:26:30
X-Plane started on Sun Nov 29 19:47:10 2015

This log file is generated automatically by Laminar Research applications and contains diagnostics about your graphics hardware, installation, and any error conditions.
If you need to contact tech support or file a bug, please send us this file. NOTE: this file is rewritten every time you start ANY of your X-System applications.

Windows 10.0 (build 10586/2)
This is a 64-bit version of Windows.
CPU type: 8664
Physical Memory (total for computer): 17135226880
Maximum Virtual Memory (for X-Plane only): 140737488224256
CPU 0: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz  Speed (mhz): 3592

X-System folder:'X:\X-Plane 10/', case sensitive=0

WGL_ARB_extensions_string WGL_ARB_pixel_format WGL_ATI_pixel_format_float WGL_ARB_pixel_format_float WGL_ARB_multisample WGL_EXT_swap_control WGL_EXT_swap_control_tear WGL_ARB_pbuffer WGL_ARB_render_texture WGL_ARB_make_current_read WGL_EXT_extensions_string WGL_ARB_buffer_region WGL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB WGL_ATI_render_texture_rectangle WGL_EXT_pixel_format_packed_float WGL_I3D_genlock WGL_NV_swap_group WGL_ARB_create_context WGL_AMD_gpu_association WGL_AMDX_gpu_association WGL_ARB_create_context_profile WGL_ARB_context_flush_control WGL_NV_DX_interop WGL_NV_DX_interop2 WGL_NV_float_buffer

OpenGL Vendor    : ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Render    : AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
OpenGL Version   : 4.5.13416 Compatibility Profile Context 15.300.1025.0 (450/13416)
OpenGL Extensions: GL_AMDX_debug_output GL_AMD_blend_minmax_factor GL_AMD_conservative_depth GL_AMD_debug_output GL_AMD_depth_clamp_separate GL_AMD_draw_buffers_blend GL_AMD_framebuffer_sample_positions GL_AMD_gcn_shader GL_AMD_gpu_shader_int64 GL_AMD_interleaved_elements GL_AMD_multi_draw_indirect GL_AMD_name_gen_delete GL_AMD_occlusion_query_event GL_AMD_performance_monitor GL_AMD_pinned_memory GL_AMD_query_buffer_object GL_AMD_sample_positions GL_AMD_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_AMD_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_AMD_shader_stencil_export GL_AMD_shader_stencil_value_export GL_AMD_shader_trace GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax GL_AMD_sparse_texture GL_AMD_sparse_texture_pool GL_AMD_stencil_operation_extended GL_AMD_texture_cube_map_array GL_AMD_texture_texture4 GL_AMD_transform_feedback3_lines_triangles GL_AMD_transform_feedback4 GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_bindless_texture GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_imaging GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_shadow_ambient GL_ARB_sparse_buffer GL_ARB_sparse_texture GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_snorm GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_envmap_bumpmap GL_ATI_fragment_shader GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_texture_float GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_bindable_uniform GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_copy_buffer GL_EXT_copy_texture GL_EXT_depth_bounds_test GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_histogram GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_image_load_store GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_subtexture GL_EXT_texgen_reflection GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_bptc GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_snorm GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_INTEL_fragment_shader_ordering GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_KHR_robustness GL_KTX_buffer_region GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_copy_depth_to_color GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_depth_buffer_float GL_NV_explicit_multisample GL_NV_float_buffer GL_NV_half_float GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_OES_EGL_image GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control

threaded_avail   : 1    aniso_avail      : 1    timer_avail      : 1    sync/fence       : 1
pbo_avail        : 1    frameblit_avail  : 1
gpu_shad4_avail  : 1    shad_lod_avail   : 1    array_tex_avail  : 1    texture_rg       : 1
tex_float_avail  : 1    seamless_avail   : 1    drawbuf2_avail   : 1    packed_stencil   : 1
framebuffer_srgb : 1    copy_buf_avail   : 1    ubo_avail        : 1    gshader_avail    : 1
instance_avail   : 1    dis_fog_avail    : 0    pinned_avail     : 1    debug_avail      : 1
max tex units    : 32 (32/16)
max iso filtering: 16.000000
max texture size : 16384 (hardware limit)
max point size   : 63.000000
idx in vram      : 1
GLSL Version     :4.40/440
first-gen shaders: 0
(29/16384/128/192/32/16384/16384)
This video card is: DX10 or 11 - With instancing
CPU count        : 8
OpenAL loaded: Resources/dlls/64/openal32.dll
OpenAL devices: OpenAL Soft
Open AL default device:OpenAL Soft
OpenAL vendor    : OpenAL Community
OpenAL renderer  : OpenAL Soft
OpenAL version   : 1.1
OpenAL hardware  : OpenAL Soft
OpenAL extensions: ALC_ENUMERATE_ALL_EXT ALC_ENUMERATION_EXT ALC_EXT_CAPTURE ALC_EXT_DEDICATED ALC_EXT_disconnect ALC_EXT_EFX ALC_EXT_thread_local_context ALC_SOFTX_device_clock ALC_SOFTX_HRTF ALC_SOFT_loopback ALC_SOFTX_midi_interface ALC_SOFT_pause_device AL_EXT_ALAW AL_EXT_DOUBLE AL_EXT_EXPONENT_DISTANCE AL_EXT_FLOAT32 AL_EXT_IMA4 AL_EXT_LINEAR_DISTANCE AL_EXT_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_MULAW AL_EXT_MULAW_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_OFFSET AL_EXT_source_distance_model AL_LOKI_quadriphonic AL_SOFT_block_alignment AL_SOFT_buffer_samples AL_SOFT_buffer_sub_data AL_SOFT_deferred_updates AL_SOFT_direct_channels AL_SOFT_loop_points AL_SOFT_MSADPCM AL_SOFT_source_latency AL_SOFT_source_length

Fetching plugins for X:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins

Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/PluginAdmin/64/win.xpl (xpsdk.examples.pluginadmin).

Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/AutoGate/64/win.xpl (Marginal.AutoGate).

CustomSBDatarefs004 - parsing setup file
CustomSBDatarefs004 - parsing successful
Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/CustomSBDatarefs004/64/win.xpl (sandybarbour.projects.customsbdatarefs004).

Gizmo64: v14.12.31.0101 Windows Starting up...
     built: Jun 12 2015, 02:51:49
Gizmo64: X-Plane Folder: (X:/X-Plane 10/)
Gizmo64: Loading..
Gizmo64: Graphics Init..
Gizmo64: Finding Common DataRefs..
Gizmo64: Creating menus..
Gizmo64: XPluginStart() complete.
Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/Gizmo64.plugin/64/win.xpl (gizmo.x-plugins.com).

PythonInterfaceVersionNumber = 2.73.06
Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/PythonInterface/64/win.xpl (sandybarbour.projects.pythoninterface).

Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/SilverLining/64/win.xpl (SilverLiningV3.Clouds).

Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/XPUIPC/64/win.xpl (XPUIPC/XPWideFS.).

Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/efassxpsm/64/win.xpl (efass.xpsm.connection).

Gizmo64: Plugin Enable..
Gizmo64: Init http thread..
Gizmo64: Init Mapping..
Gizmo64: Init cURL.
Gizmo64: Calling gizmo_Start().
Gizmo64: OpenAL: Using shared OpenAL context..
Gizmo64: Machine ID:(eb89ac5468a039eb5c226f9c8a7989f3)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (plugins/EZ-DRM/Icon.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (CRJ200_icon.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (X:/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/MaxxFX/product_registration.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (X:/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/SoundMaxx/product_registration.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (X:/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/SeasonsXP/product_registration.png)
Gizmo64: LoadFirmware() completed.
Gizmo64: Register Callbacks..
Gizmo64: Register key sniffer..
Gizmo64: Building Mouse Trap..
Gizmo64: Plugin Enabled.
SkyMaxx Pro: SilverLining initialized OK.

Initializing off screen memory.
Initializing off screen memory complete.
I found the following scenery packages (prioritized in this order):
  0 Custom Scenery/Canadian_Rockies_10.1b2/
  1 Custom Scenery/FF_ROADS_MASTER/
  2 Custom Scenery/Final_Frontier_10/
  3 Custom Scenery/GROUND_TRAFFIC_FF10_JUNEAU/
  4 Custom Scenery/GROUND_TRAFFIC_FF10_SITKA/
  5 Custom Scenery/INSIDE_PASSAGE_10/
  6 Custom Scenery/zx_Prefab_Airports_1 V1.0xp/
  7 Custom Scenery/zx_Prefab_Airports_2 V1.0xp/
  8 Custom Scenery/zx_Prefab_Library V1.0xp/
  9 Custom Scenery/000_Madagascar_Lib/
10 Custom Scenery/6OR6 Wonder Apt 100/
11 Custom Scenery/AYMO Momote v2/
12 Custom Scenery/Lihir Island Airport/
13 Custom Scenery/mada_bush_airfields/
14 Custom Scenery/Madagascar_Forests/
15 Custom Scenery/PNG-LSJ Long Island V10/
16 Custom Scenery/TPI_Tapini_PNG/
17 Custom Scenery/EKBI tdg/
18 Custom Scenery/ff_library/
19 Custom Scenery/XAirportScenery/
20 Custom Scenery/AboAndTorres/
21 Custom Scenery/Australia AdelsGrove/
22 Custom Scenery/Australia BarkleyHomestead/
23 Custom Scenery/Australia Baroalba Airstrip/
24 Custom Scenery/Australia Bindara Station/
25 Custom Scenery/Australia Bramton Island/
26 Custom Scenery/Australia BungleBungles/
27 Custom Scenery/Australia BurkeAndWills Airstrip/
28 Custom Scenery/Australia CamerooCamelStation/
29 Custom Scenery/Australia CobboldGorge/
30 Custom Scenery/Australia Collins Island/
31 Custom Scenery/Australia CooindaAirstrip/
32 Custom Scenery/Australia CurtinSprings/
33 Custom Scenery/Australia El Questro Airstrip/
34 Custom Scenery/Australia Emma Gorge Resort Air Strip/
35 Custom Scenery/Australia Hooker Creek/
36 Custom Scenery/Australia Hungerford/
37 Custom Scenery/Australia JabiruAirport/
38 Custom Scenery/Australia Lizard Island/
39 Custom Scenery/Australia MikinjValley/
40 Custom Scenery/Australia MtElisabethStation/
41 Custom Scenery/Australia Rawnsley Park/
42 Custom Scenery/Australia Shute Harbour/
43 Custom Scenery/Australia Tangalooma/
44 Custom Scenery/Australia Undara Airstrip/
45 Custom Scenery/Australia WilliamCreekStation/
46 Custom Scenery/Australia Wilpena Pound Airstrip/
47 Custom Scenery/GCXO tdg/
48 Custom Scenery/Hamburg2003/
49 Custom Scenery/Serviced Aircraft Europe A320/
50 Custom Scenery/Serviced Aircraft Europe A340/
51 Custom Scenery/Serviced Aircraft Europe B737/
52 Custom Scenery/Serviced Aircraft North America Part 2/
53 Custom Scenery/RescueX_Lib/
54 Custom Scenery/d_nuernberg_vfr_overlay/
55 Custom Scenery/EDDN-Version1.041/
56 Custom Scenery/GR_LGSR_Santorini_0.9/
57 Custom Scenery/Madeira_1_LPMA/
58 Custom Scenery/People_LIB/
59 Custom Scenery/zz_GR_+36+025_GR_Thira_gx17/
60 Custom Scenery/KLAX - Los Angeles International/
61 Custom Scenery/KLAX - Los Angeles Orthophotos/
62 Custom Scenery/LFRB Brest Guipavas/
63 Custom Scenery/VTBS_Bangkok_2008_Tic/
64 Custom Scenery/LFRB_Scenery_Pack/
65 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EHAM Amsterdam/
66 Custom Scenery/KILM_Overlay/
67 Custom Scenery/San Andres - SKSP/
68 Custom Scenery/XS_Library/
69 Custom Scenery/flytampa_hongkong/
70 Custom Scenery/flytampa_montreal/
71 Custom Scenery/flytampa_sintmaarten/
72 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EIDW Dublin/
73 Custom Scenery/EDDP_Scenery_Pack/
74 Custom Scenery/EDDR_Scenery_Pack/
75 Custom Scenery/EDSB_Scenery_Pack/
76 Custom Scenery/EDXH_Scenery_Pack/
77 Custom Scenery/NFFN_Scenery_Pack/
78 Custom Scenery/NFNA_Scenery_Pack/
79 Custom Scenery/NGTA_Scenery_Pack/
80 Custom Scenery/PGUA_Scenery_Pack/
81 Custom Scenery/PGUM_Scenery_Pack/
82 Custom Scenery/PKMJ_Scenery_Pack/
83 Custom Scenery/PTKK_Scenery_Pack/
84 Custom Scenery/PTPN_Scenery_Pack/
85 Custom Scenery/PTSA_Scenery_Pack/
86 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDM Munich/
87 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGKK London-Gatwick/
88 Custom Scenery/Japan/
89 Custom Scenery/Svalbard/
90 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDT Berlin Tegel/
91 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGBB Birmingham/
92 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Heathrow/
93 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGPF Glasgow/
94 Custom Scenery/LEBB Bilbao/
95 Custom Scenery/_NZCH_Christchurch_Airport_Photo_Scenery/
96 Custom Scenery/_NZCH_Christchurch_Area_Photo_Scenery/
97 Custom Scenery/_NZCH_Christchurch_OSM2XP_Building_Enhancement/
98 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EBBR Brussels/
99 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDDF Frankfurt/
100 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EDLP Paderborn-Lippstadt/
101 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGSS London-Stansted/
102 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEBL Barcelona/
103 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid/
104 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFMN Nice Cote d Azur X/
105 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPG Paris CDG/
106 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LFPO Paris Orly/
107 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LPFR Faro/
108 Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LSGG Genf/
109 Custom Scenery/AXX_TNCM/
110 Custom Scenery/Belga_KPVG_1_0/
111 Custom Scenery/C77 Poplar Grove IL USA (chris k)/
112 Custom Scenery/Denver/
113 Custom Scenery/EDDL Dusseldorf/
114 Custom Scenery/EDRO Schweighofen v2/
115 Custom Scenery/EDRY-Speyer_org/
116 Custom Scenery/EDTK Forchheim/
117 Custom Scenery/EDXW Sylt/
118 Custom Scenery/EGCC Manchester International_v2F/
119 Custom Scenery/EHAM v1/
120 Custom Scenery/EHRD tdg/
121 Custom Scenery/ff_library_extended_LOD/
122 Custom Scenery/flags_of_the_world/
123 Custom Scenery/Glenelg, South Australia/
124 Custom Scenery/Global Airports/
125 Custom Scenery/IT-LIRF Roma Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci XP 2013 v2.2/
126 Custom Scenery/KBOS v10/
127 Custom Scenery/KDFW2013/
128 Custom Scenery/KLAS/
129 Custom Scenery/KLGA - New York La Guardia/
130 Custom Scenery/KMDW - Chicago Midway/
131 Custom Scenery/KSAN - San Diego Intl/
132 Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/
133 Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Terrain/
134 Custom Scenery/KSEA Seattle Photoreal Underlay (chris k)/
135 Custom Scenery/KTLH Tallahassee Regional Airport Photoreal/
136 Custom Scenery/KTLH Tallahassee Regional Airport XP10/
137 Custom Scenery/LIMC - Milano Malpensa/
138 Custom Scenery/LLBG Tel Aviv/
139 Custom Scenery/LOWI Demo Area/
140 Custom Scenery/LOWW Wien Schwechat 1.0/
141 Custom Scenery/LSZH/
142 Custom Scenery/NTGA-Anaa/
143 Custom Scenery/NTGB- Fangatau/
144 Custom Scenery/NTGC-Tikehau/
145 Custom Scenery/NTGD-Apataki/
146 Custom Scenery/NTGE- Reao/
147 Custom Scenery/NTGF- Fakarawa/
148 Custom Scenery/NTGH- Hikueru/
149 Custom Scenery/NTGI- MANIHI/
150 Custom Scenery/NTGK- Kaukura/
151 Custom Scenery/NTGM- Makemo/
152 Custom Scenery/NTUV- Vahitahi/
153 Custom Scenery/NY_JFK_INTL_KJFK v 1.0/
154 Custom Scenery/NZAA Auckland XP10 Conversion (ISDG)/
155 Custom Scenery/OMDB Dubai/
156 Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/
157 Custom Scenery/R2_Library/
158 Custom Scenery/RJTT tdg/
159 Custom Scenery/RPLC Clark by Jomni/
160 Custom Scenery/RPLI Laoag by Jomni/
161 Custom Scenery/RPLL Ninoy Aquino (Plus)/
162 Custom Scenery/RPLP Legazpi/
163 Custom Scenery/RPMD Davao/
164 Custom Scenery/RPMJ Jolo/
165 Custom Scenery/RPMO Ozamis/
166 Custom Scenery/RPMQ Mati/
167 Custom Scenery/RPMR General Santos/
168 Custom Scenery/RPMS Surigao/
169 Custom Scenery/RPMY Cagayan De Oro/
170 Custom Scenery/RPMZ Zamboanga/
171 Custom Scenery/RPSD Taytay/
172 Custom Scenery/RPUN Naga/
173 Custom Scenery/RPUO Basco/
174 Custom Scenery/RPUT Tuguegarao/
175 Custom Scenery/RPVA Tacloban/
176 Custom Scenery/RPVB Bacolod-Silay/
177 Custom Scenery/RPVD Dumaguete/
178 Custom Scenery/RPVE Caticlan/
179 Custom Scenery/RPVI Iloilo/
180 Custom Scenery/RPVK Kalibo-Boracay/
181 Custom Scenery/RPVM Mactan Cebu by Jomni/
182 Custom Scenery/RPVP Puerto Princessa by Jomni/
183 Custom Scenery/RPVT Tagbilaran by Jomni/
184 Custom Scenery/RPVV Busuanga-Coron/
185 Custom Scenery/ruscenery/
186 Custom Scenery/USA_AK_PAED_Elmendorf AFB v 1.0/
187 Custom Scenery/USA_AK_PANC_Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl Airport/
188 Custom Scenery/USA_AK_Z-41_Lake Hood Strip/
189 Custom Scenery/USA_FL_KNPA_NAS_Pensacola Forrest Sherman Field v4.0 HD/
190 Custom Scenery/USA_HI_HAWAII_PHTO_Hilo Intl v2.0 HD/
191 Custom Scenery/USA_HI_MAUI_PHHN_Hana Maui Airport v4.1/
192 Custom Scenery/USA_HI_MAUI_PHOG_Kahului Intl Airport HD v5.0/
193 Custom Scenery/USA_HI_OAHU_NPS_Ford Island NALF Airport HD v2.1/
194 Custom Scenery/USA_HI_OAHU_PHNL_Honolulu Intl III v 1.0/
195 Custom Scenery/USA_NY_JKFK_New York John F. Kennedy Intl Airport v1.0/
196 Custom Scenery/USA_TX_KIAH_Houston George Bush Intctl Airport v3.0/
197 Custom Scenery/VHHH Hong Kong International Airport/
198 Custom Scenery/VOZ/
199 Custom Scenery/WSSS-Singapore/
200 Custom Scenery/YPAD Adelaide Airport Photoreal/
201 Custom Scenery/YPPF Parafield Airport and Adelaide City Photoreal/
202 Custom Scenery/YSCN Camden Airport Photo Scenery/
203 Custom Scenery/YSSY Sydney Airport Photo Scenery/
204 Custom Scenery/YSSY Sydney City Photo Scenery XP10 1.0/
205 Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/
206 Custom Scenery/RescueX_Terrain/
207 Global Scenery/Bug Fixes/
208 Global Scenery/Extra Islands/
209 Global Scenery/Recuts 1030/
210 Global Scenery/X-Plane 10 Global Scenery/
211 Resources/default scenery/1000 autogen/
212 Resources/default scenery/1000 decals/
213 Resources/default scenery/1000 forests/
214 Resources/default scenery/1000 roads/
215 Resources/default scenery/1000 urban terrain/
216 Resources/default scenery/1000 world terrain/
217 Resources/default scenery/700 roads/
218 Resources/default scenery/900 beaches/
219 Resources/default scenery/900 europe objects/
220 Resources/default scenery/900 forests/
221 Resources/default scenery/900 roads/
222 Resources/default scenery/900 us objects/
223 Resources/default scenery/900 world object placeholders/
224 Resources/default scenery/airport decals/
225 Resources/default scenery/airport scenery/
226 Resources/default scenery/default apt dat/
227 Resources/default scenery/default atc/
228 Resources/default scenery/sim objects/

0:00:00.000 D/HID: HID Bridge Running
Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/Final_Frontier_10/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Final_Frontier_10/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Final_Frontier_10).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/GROUND_TRAFFIC_FF10_JUNEAU/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/GROUND_TRAFFIC_FF10_JUNEAU/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.GROUND_TRAFFIC_FF10_JUNEAU).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/GROUND_TRAFFIC_FF10_SITKA/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/GROUND_TRAFFIC_FF10_SITKA/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.GROUND_TRAFFIC_FF10_SITKA).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/Australia MikinjValley/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/Australia MikinjValley/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.Australia MikinjValley).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/GR_LGSR_Santorini_0.9/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/GR_LGSR_Santorini_0.9/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.GR_LGSR_Santorini_0.9).

Fetching plugins for Custom Scenery/KLAX - Los Angeles International/plugins

Loaded: Custom Scenery/KLAX - Los Angeles International/plugins/GroundTraffic/64/win.xpl (Marginal.GroundTraffic.KLAX - Los Angeles International).

ATC audio initialized.
0:00:00.000 E/APT: Found a bad-location ramp start: CRW1
0:00:00.000 E/APT: Found a bad-location ramp start: SMHO
0:00:00.000 E/APT: Found a bad-location ramp start: SMHO
0:00:00.000 E/APT: Found a bad-location ramp start: FMXL
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |draw view indicator read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |dim under high G-load or hypoxia read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |draw hi-res planet textures from orbit read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |draw forest fires and balloons read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |draw birds and deer in nice weather read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |draw aircraft carriers and frigates read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |draw Aurora Borealis read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |number of trees read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |number of objects read from prefs as 2.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |number of roads read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |number of cars read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |world detail distance read from prefs as 3.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |airport detail read from prefs as 2.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |water reflection detail read from prefs as 3.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting compress textures to save VRAM read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |runways follow terrain contours read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |draw volumetric fog read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |draw per pixel lighting read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |HDR rendering read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |shadow detail read from prefs as 2.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |atmospheric scattering read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |HDR anti-aliasing read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |3-D bump-maps read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |gritty detail textures read from prefs as 1.
0:00:00.000 I/REN: Setting |Extended DSF Scenery read from prefs as 0.
0:00:00.000 I/NET: LAN-Verbindung 192.168.2.106
0:00:00.000 I/NET: Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface 2001:0:9d38:90d7:24bf:99b:ab5d:e6d2
0:00:00.000 W/ATC: Skipping controller ZHU:atc_ControllerRole_Ctr because a higher priority scenery pack made them already.
0:00:00.000 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at YME1 and YMEN!
0:00:00.000 W/ATC: Found overlapping airports with overlapping controller freqs at YME1 and YMEN!
0:00:00.000 W/ATC: Rewrote YME1 atc_ControllerRole_Gnd's freq: 11845 to 11800 for being in conflict!
0:00:00.000 W/ATC: Rewrote YME1 atc_ControllerRole_Gnd's freq: 12190 to 11802 for being in conflict!
0:00:00.000 W/ATC: Rewrote YME1 atc_ControllerRole_Twr's freq: 12510 to 11805 for being in conflict!
0:00:00.000 D/State: Received: 0:0
0:00:00.000 D/HID: Hardware ADDED(0738, 2215) - Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino Stick at path \\?\hid#vid_0738&pid_2215&mi_00#7&180672a7&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
0:00:00.000 I/JOY: REGISTER Joystick device: Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino Stick - VID:1848PID:8725, this is a familiar device.
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 0 (0009, 0001) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 1 (0009, 0002) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 2 (0009, 0003) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 3 (0009, 0004) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 4 (0009, 0005) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 5 (0009, 0006) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 6 (0009, 0007) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 7 (0009, 0008) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 8 (0009, 0009) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 9 (0009, 000a) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 10 (0009, 000b) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 11 (0009, 000c) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 12 (0009, 000d) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 13 (0009, 000e) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 14 (0009, 000f) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 15 (0009, 0010) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 16 (0009, 0011) for handle: 0x9675d360
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 0 (0001, 0031) for handle: 0x9675d360. Min/Max 0 - 65535
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 1 (0001, 0030) for handle: 0x9675d360. Min/Max 0 - 65535
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 2 (0001, 0035) for handle: 0x9675d360. Min/Max 0 - 4095
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     HATSWITCH Added Index: 0 (0001, 0039) for handle: 0x9675d360. It has 8 positions.
0:00:00.000 D/HID: END HARDWARE
0:00:00.000 D/HID: Hardware ADDED(0738, a215) - Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino Throttle at path \\?\hid#vid_0738&pid_a215&mi_00#7&d4a682a&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}
0:00:00.000 I/JOY: REGISTER Joystick device: Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino Throttle - VID:1848PID:41493, this is a familiar device.
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 0 (0009, 0001) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 1 (0009, 0002) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 2 (0009, 0003) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 3 (0009, 0004) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 4 (0009, 0005) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 5 (0009, 0006) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 6 (0009, 0007) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 7 (0009, 0008) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 8 (0009, 0009) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 9 (0009, 000a) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 10 (0009, 000b) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 11 (0009, 000c) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 12 (0009, 000d) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 13 (0009, 000e) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 14 (0009, 000f) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 15 (0009, 0010) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 16 (0009, 0011) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 17 (0009, 0012) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 18 (0009, 0013) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 19 (0009, 0014) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 20 (0009, 0015) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 21 (0009, 0016) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 22 (0009, 0017) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 23 (0009, 0018) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 24 (0009, 0019) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 25 (0009, 001a) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 26 (0009, 001b) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 27 (0009, 001c) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 28 (0009, 001d) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 29 (0009, 001e) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 30 (0009, 001f) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 31 (0009, 0020) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 32 (0009, 0021) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 33 (0009, 0022) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     BUTTON Added Index: 34 (0009, 0023) for handle: 0x9675ce20
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 0 (0001, 0031) for handle: 0x9675ce20. Min/Max 0 - 1023
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 1 (0001, 0030) for handle: 0x9675ce20. Min/Max 0 - 1023
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 2 (0001, 0034) for handle: 0x9675ce20. Min/Max 0 - 255
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 3 (0001, 0035) for handle: 0x9675ce20. Min/Max 0 - 255
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 4 (0001, 0033) for handle: 0x9675ce20. Min/Max 0 - 255
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 5 (0001, 0032) for handle: 0x9675ce20. Min/Max 0 - 255
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 6 (0005, 0026) for handle: 0x9675ce20. Min/Max 0 - 15
0:00:00.000 D/HID:     AXIS Added Index: 7 (0005, 0024) for handle: 0x9675ce20. Min/Max 0 - 15
0:00:00.000 D/HID: END HARDWARE
0:00:00.000 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino Throttle - VID:1848PID:41493 Axis #6: device min/max (0.000000 - 15.000000) calib (0.533333 - 0.533333)
0:00:00.000 E/JOY: UNCALIBRATED AXIS DETECTED: Saitek Pro Flight X-55 Rhino Throttle - VID:1848PID:41493 Axis #7: device min/max (0.000000 - 15.000000) calib (0.533333 - 0.533333)
0:00:00.000 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 0 with Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/a330.acf

Gizmo64: Aircraft Changed..
Gizmo64: Aircraft name: (a330.acf)
Gizmo64: Aircraft path: (X:/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/)

Gizmo64: gizmo_Restart()
Gizmo64: Shutting down Lua VM
Gizmo64: Releasing X-Plane overrides: sim/operation/override/*
Gizmo64: Reboot count: 0
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (X:/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/EZ-DRM/Icon.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (X:/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/CRJ200_icon.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (X:/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/MaxxFX/product_registration.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (X:/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/SoundMaxx/product_registration.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (X:/X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/SeasonsXP/product_registration.png)
Gizmo64: Aircraft  Author: JARDESIGN (C)
Gizmo64: Aircraft Descrip: Airbus A330-200 by JARDesign
Gizmo64: Could not find ./scripts/deployment.key
Gizmo64: Community Edition.
Gizmo64: LuaVM: OnKickStart()
Gizmo64: Completed gizmo_Restart

Fetching plugins for X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins

Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/330/win.xpl (jardesign.a330).

[SASL] Starting...
X-Plane scriptable avionics library plugin snapshot 2.4.0 20151116 Commercial Edition
Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/sasl/64/win.xpl (1-sim.sasl).

JARDesign 1D Sound Engine
Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/sound1d/win.xpl (jardesign.sound1d).

JARDesign 2D Sound Engine
Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/sound2d/win.xpl (jardesign.sound2d).

JARDesign 3D Sound Engine
Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/sound3d/win.xpl (jardesign.sound3d).

[SASL] Path to panel: X:\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\Heavy Metal\A330\aircraft.key
[SASL] Loading avionics...
[SASL INFO] loading    panel
[SASL INFO] loading    first
[SASL INFO] loading    drf2tbl
[SASL INFO] loading    sstick
[SASL INFO] loading    init
[SASL INFO] loading    animation
[SASL INFO] loading    reload
[SASL INFO] loading    rectangle
[SASL INFO] loading    draw_test
[SASL INFO] loading    pfdcalc
[SASL INFO] loading    fadec
[SASL INFO] loading    adirs
[SASL INFO] loading    ap
[SASL INFO] loading    menu
[SASL INFO] loading    fl_cont
[SASL INFO] loading    sound_sys1
[SASL INFO] loading    sound_fo
[SASL INFO] loading    sound_st
[SASL INFO] loading    sound_sys2
[SASL INFO] loading    ground
[SASL INFO] loading    icerain
[SASL INFO] loading    radio
[SASL INFO] loading    phase
[SASL INFO] loading    view
[SASL INFO] loading    light
[SASL INFO] loading    hotstart
[SASL INFO] loading    textureLit
[SASL INFO] loading    switchLit
[SASL INFO] loading    clickable
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_mng
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_acstat
[SASL INFO] "mcdu_acstat"    version info VER 1.2r3 11.15
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_radnav
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_prf_to
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_prf_clb
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_prf_crz
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_prf_des
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_prf_appr
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_prf_ga
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_int
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_intb
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_data
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_menu
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_prog
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_calc
[SASL INFO] including    tables.lua
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_fuel
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_draw
[SASL INFO] loading    gpws
[SASL INFO] loading    weather
[SASL INFO] loading    ext_anim
[SASL INFO] loading    pfddraw
[SASL INFO] loading    nd
[SASL INFO] including    magvar.lua
[SASL INFO] loading    isis
[SASL INFO] loading    mtr
[SASL INFO] loading    plate
[SASL INFO] loading    counter
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_apu
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_elec
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_hyd
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_bld
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_cond
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_drs
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_oxy
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_press
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_whl
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_fctl
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_fuel
[SASL INFO] loading    dr_refuel
[SASL INFO] loading    dr_sheet
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_eng
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_eng_sys
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_flaps
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_fwc_nor
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_fwc_abn
[SASL INFO] including    abn_table.lua
[SASL INFO] loading    dr_panel
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_fpln
[SASL INFO] including    perfom.lua
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_bott
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_wait
[SASL INFO] loading    gnd_tow
[SASL INFO] loading    perf_test
[SASL INFO] loading    planshet
[SASL INFO] including    chklst01.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst02.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst03.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst04.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst05.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst06.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst07.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst08.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst09.lua
[SASL INFO] including    chklst10.lua
[SASL INFO] loading    bbox
[SASL INFO] loading    audio
[SASL INFO] loading    pax_text
[SASL INFO] loading    cab_text
[SASL INFO] loading    mech_text
[SASL INFO] loading    mcdu_res
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_dnd_lght
[SASL INFO] loading    sys_upd_lght
[SASL INFO] loading    last
[SASL INFO] Avionics loaded
0:00:00.000 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_ram apt:LFLD rwy:06
0:00:00.000 I/SCN: DSF load time: 17025224 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/Earth nav data/+40+000/+46+003.dsf (1144189 tris)
0:00:00.000 I/SCN: DSF load time: 17559892 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/Earth nav data/+40+000/+46+001.dsf (1253147 tris)
0:00:00.000 I/SCN: DSF load time: 7978002 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/Earth nav data/+40+000/+47+001.dsf (1126279 tris)
0:00:00.000 I/SCN: DSF load time: 8597201 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/Earth nav data/+40+000/+47+003.dsf (1121532 tris)
0:00:00.000 I/SCN: DSF load time: 8270966 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/Earth nav data/+40+000/+46+002.dsf (1097333 tris)
0:00:00.000 I/SCN: DSF load time: 7661664 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/Earth nav data/+40+000/+47+002.dsf (1138151 tris)
3Dsound Engine by JARDesign v.1.4
2Dsound Engine by JARDesign v.1.0
1Dsound Engine by JARDesign v.1.3
Gizmo64: OpenGL<->Physics Offset Default Init: -9964.700, 153.282, -6706.951
Gizmo64: Tried to use physics engine without loading an OBJ8 file. Ignored, can't draw!
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2187296 KB GPU, 11678188 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Location set to lat 47.060388 lon 2.368597 alt 167.349123
SkyMaxx Pro: Changing cloud conditions.
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cumulus congestus layer alt 297.000000 size 81895.000000 density 0.333333
SkyMaxx Pro: Created stratus layer alt 1203.000000 thickness 899.000000 density 1.000000
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cumulus congestus layer alt 2198.000000 size 81895.000000 density 0.500000
SkyMaxx Pro: Raised stratus layer to avoid a layer collision.
SkyMaxx Pro: Darkened clouds underneath a stratus layer.
SkyMaxx Pro: Darkened clouds underneath a stratus layer.
SkyMaxx Pro: Cloud conditions changed. Current target visibility is 100.000000
fboStatus=36055
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2032100 KB GPU, 11669472 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2578252 KB GPU, 11529600 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2572644 KB GPU, 11580916 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2603360 KB GPU, 11401372 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2620248 KB GPU, 11128824 KB CPU
JARDesign 1D Sound Engine Disable
JARDesign 2D Sound Engine Disable
JARDesign 3D Sound Engine Disable
0:05:53.088 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 0 with Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/a330.acf

Gizmo64: Reboot count: 1
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (X:/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/EZ-DRM/Icon.png)
Gizmo64: gizmo_loadPngImage(...): Failed: 404: (X:/X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/CRJ200_icon.png)

Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/330/win.xpl (jardesign.a330).

[SASL] Starting...
X-Plane scriptable avionics library plugin snapshot 2.4.0 20151116 Commercial Edition
Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/sasl/64/win.xpl (1-sim.sasl).

Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/sound1d/win.xpl (jardesign.sound1d).

Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/sound2d/win.xpl (jardesign.sound2d).

Loaded: X:\X-Plane 10/Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/plugins/sound3d/win.xpl (jardesign.sound3d).

0:05:53.088 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_ram apt:LFLD rwy:06
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2573244 KB GPU, 11152592 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2626236 KB GPU, 11211136 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2794724 KB GPU, 11212616 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2820712 KB GPU, 11245248 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2831456 KB GPU, 11130280 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2832488 KB GPU, 11496340 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2827492 KB GPU, 11522588 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2834900 KB GPU, 11541972 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2818144 KB GPU, 11424368 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2791408 KB GPU, 11404228 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2780584 KB GPU, 11472828 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2833464 KB GPU, 11492032 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2819596 KB GPU, 11560528 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2826316 KB GPU, 11461576 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2841096 KB GPU, 11543768 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2832136 KB GPU, 11586068 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2830896 KB GPU, 11579768 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2835252 KB GPU, 11503656 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2836448 KB GPU, 11571304 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2836608 KB GPU, 11476696 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2833608 KB GPU, 11552304 KB CPU
0:26:58.447 I/ACF: Loading airplane number 0 with Aircraft/Heavy Metal/A330/a330.acf

Gizmo64: Reboot count: 2

[SASL] Starting...

0:26:58.447 I/FLT: Init dat_p0 type:loc_ram apt:LFLD rwy:06
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2542892 KB GPU, 11457156 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2446120 KB GPU, 11610632 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2636840 KB GPU, 11613028 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2831848 KB GPU, 11517224 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2793904 KB GPU, 11567864 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2777420 KB GPU, 11397444 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2805560 KB GPU, 11392968 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2796508 KB GPU, 11188556 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2787080 KB GPU, 11227740 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2789392 KB GPU, 11223628 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2849308 KB GPU, 11332276 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2621820 KB GPU, 10966720 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2598672 KB GPU, 11189088 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2657940 KB GPU, 10797012 KB CPU
Loadsheet!!!
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2674840 KB GPU, 10768168 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2768588 KB GPU, 10139656 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2641440 KB GPU, 10142960 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2591912 KB GPU, 9730356 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2521136 KB GPU, 10249504 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2356180 KB GPU, 10157640 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2279000 KB GPU, 10292620 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2239628 KB GPU, 10073472 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2295880 KB GPU, 10093104 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2247936 KB GPU, 10122916 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2275144 KB GPU, 9993136 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2294164 KB GPU, 9974832 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2465980 KB GPU, 10181216 KB CPU
0:53:54.328 I/SCN: DSF load time: 10893179 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/Earth nav data/+40+000/+46+004.dsf (1223969 tris)
0:54:04.565 I/SCN: DSF load time: 9512761 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/Earth nav data/+40+000/+47+004.dsf (1117517 tris)
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2172948 KB GPU, 9883924 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2317336 KB GPU, 9926588 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cumulus congestus layer alt 297.000000 size 81895.000000 density 0.333333
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cumulus congestus layer alt 1591.000000 size 81895.000000 density 0.500000
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cumulus congestus layer alt 2366.000000 size 81895.000000 density 0.333333
SkyMaxx Pro: Cloud conditions changed. Current target visibility is 176701.671875
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2276064 KB GPU, 9841924 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Location set to lat 46.623145 lon 3.368698 alt 6833.614155
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2349076 KB GPU, 9805028 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2234440 KB GPU, 9841636 KB CPU
0:58:57.437 W/SCN: Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/apt.dat:
0:58:57.437 W/SCN: Traffic flow rule of airport LFHS found in file indicated above does not contain a valid 1100 runway use rule. Without runway, the rule is incomplete. I'm ignoring this rule.
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cumulus congestus layer alt 1656.000000 size 81895.000000 density 0.333333
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cumulus congestus layer alt 2366.000000 size 81895.000000 density 0.333333
SkyMaxx Pro: Cloud conditions changed. Current target visibility is 190873.015625
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2230820 KB GPU, 9959144 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cumulus congestus layer alt 1551.000000 size 81895.000000 density 0.500000
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cumulus congestus layer alt 2262.000000 size 81895.000000 density 0.500000
SkyMaxx Pro: Created cirrus layer alt 9000.000000 thickness 0.000000
SkyMaxx Pro: Cloud conditions changed. Current target visibility is 194707.062500
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2167488 KB GPU, 9866652 KB CPU
1:01:13.759 I/SCN: DSF load time: 980404 for file Custom Scenery/Global Airports/Earth nav data/+40+000/+46+005.dsf (0 tris)
1:01:24.654 I/SCN: DSF load time: 10904358 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/Earth nav data/+40+000/+46+005.dsf (1230582 tris)
1:01:34.222 I/SCN: DSF load time: 8840615 for file Custom Scenery/zzz_hd_global_scenery2/Earth nav data/+40+000/+47+005.dsf (1155654 tris)
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2001252 KB GPU, 9839384 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2207152 KB GPU, 9742448 KB CPU
SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 2248096 KB GPU, 9693300 KB CPU
Gizmo64: Plugin Disable..
Gizmo64: Destroying Mouse Trap..
Gizmo64: UnRegister key sniffer..
Gizmo64: UnRegister Callbacks..
Gizmo64: gizmo_Stop
Gizmo64: Killing curl..
Gizmo64: Killing mapping..
Gizmo64: Killing particles..
Gizmo64: Thread sleep..
Gizmo64: curl_global_cleanup..
Gizmo64: Plugin Disabled.

Both, mac.xpl and win.xpl are there

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/22/t/p1a5bnf8rta6l1a7t7njv0sqjk3.jpg

please try to redownload and inform me about results

Hi,

I just started X-Plane with A330 (standard livery) without redownloading. I wanted to reproduce again first. What I recognized this time was, that the sounds all have been ok. So I loaded the plane new, with another livery and the sounds then have gone. SASL reload didn't help. I had to restart X-Plane to get the sound back on. So, I don't think the xpl-files are corrupt.
If you ask why I reload the plane yesterday, it was necessary for activation.

Stefan wrote:

Hi,

I just started X-Plane with A330 (standard livery) without redownloading. I wanted to reproduce again first. What I recognized this time was, that the sounds all have been ok. So I loaded the plane new, with another livery and the sounds then have gone. SASL reload didn't help. I had to restart X-Plane to get the sound back on. So, I don't think the xpl-files are corrupt.

Thanks for info!

Is anyone more experience this too, please?

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Stefan wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for info!

I think I need to add, that everything's ok with the A320.

20 (edited by captbullett 2015-11-30 21:21:52)

Good day,
have you looked at your vol. levels in you Master XP vol. let's start there first.
captbullett 

is this up to date   Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010

and Java ...

Stefan wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
Stefan wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for info!

I think I need to add, that everything's ok with the A320.

21 (edited by Stefan 2015-12-01 16:34:15)

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
have you looked at your vol. levels in you Master XP vol. let's start there first.
captbullett

Capt.Bullet, Sir, I know sometimes I do stupid things. But not this stupid ;-)
You may also re-read my post where I wrote, that for the first start the sounds are ok. The issue is only when reloading the A330.

captbullett wrote:

and Java ...

I guess so, but I need to doublecheck when I am home again. But what ist the relation between Java, Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 and the A330 sound plugin for X-Plane?

Good day,
sorry senior moment but sometimes when I think out loud it helps to resolve the issues at hand ... also you said you re-loaded i have had settings change on me after closing XP and re-opning XP so, this is why i was talking out loud (only on the forum) so, you might have thought of something you could do to resolve the issue yourself.
your friend,
B.

Stefan wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
captbullett

Capt.Bullet, Sir, I know sometimes I do stupid things. But not this stupid ;-)
You may also re-read my post where I wrote, that for the first start the sounds are ok. The issue is only when reloading the A330.

captbullett wrote:

and Java ...

I guess so, but I need to doublecheck when I am home again. But what ist the relation between Java, Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 and the A330 sound plugin for X-Plane?

Java is not needed as far as I can tell.  Never had it installed on this computer.  Everything runs fine including all the built in failures.  wink

Yep...why Java???

good day,
K a lot of times I am talking out loud so, it not only helps me think but it might make you think of something to fix the issue ... just part of my process ...in issue resolution...
captbullett

gpb500 wrote:

Java is not needed as far as I can tell.  Never had it installed on this computer.  Everything runs fine including all the built in failures.  wink