Re: ver 2.6 beta 4 WIN/MAC 64 bit

I just wanted to state that I'm in love with the plane. However, if the DIRECT option was fixed it would be just great :-)

The master warning still not working with the aircraft in the ground. If you make a mistake there is no way to stop the alarm.

Hi !

This does not work because it is the ATC main window.
Even if you remove x-live completely it won't change anything.

As other planes do have smaller windows and more in the middle, it's an A320 config issue or it
is hardcoded in A320.

If it's hardcoded, please make it a little bit smaller and more in the middle :-)

joomie wrote:
thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

I'm just started trying ATC (or x-life) on A320, and I could not move the main ATC window more to the right....

As I have a 3 monitor setup, I can't read the beginning of all messages in the standard ATC window.

On other planes, the ATC window is quite well positioned.

A320: http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1aaerh573fbc7r01m9o1f8lvn33.jpg

Chessna 172: http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1aaes0h4m1eoc1r1d64uk9j1kol6.jpg

How can I move the window more to the right ??
Or is this hardcoded and plane-dependant ?

best regards,

Create a file X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/X-Life/settings.txt having the following content and containing 43 lines (last two are empty) and play around with the values in lines 3-13:

JAR5878

I assume this values to store the panel position. Might help. The settings are hopefully reloaded each time you switch traffic on/off/ on via the screen-menu. if not, you need to reopen your current aircraft.

129 (edited by ariel.walker 2016-02-03 15:49:35)

Hi Guys!
I'm not sure if this issue was reported before, but VHF display is not working.
Thanks JAR for make sumulations so real!

Best regards,

Ariel W.

ariel.walker wrote:

Hi Guys!
I'm not sure if this issue was reported before, but VHF display is not working.
Thanks JAR for make sumulations so real!

Best regards,

Ariel W.

Have you turned it on? :-) There is a switch for that on the VHF panel.

Cheers

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

This does not work because it is the ATC main window.
Even if you remove x-live completely it won't change anything.

As other planes do have smaller windows and more in the middle, it's an A320 config issue or it
is hardcoded in A320.

If it's hardcoded, please make it a little bit smaller and more in the middle :-)

joomie wrote:
thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

I'm just started trying ATC (or x-life) on A320, and I could not move the main ATC window more to the right....

As I have a 3 monitor setup, I can't read the beginning of all messages in the standard ATC window.

On other planes, the ATC window is quite well positioned.

A320: http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1aaerh573fbc7r01m9o1f8lvn33.jpg

Chessna 172: http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1aaes0h4m1eoc1r1d64uk9j1kol6.jpg

How can I move the window more to the right ??
Or is this hardcoded and plane-dependant ?

best regards,

Create a file X-Plane 10/Resources/plugins/X-Life/settings.txt having the following content and containing 43 lines (last two are empty) and play around with the values in lines 3-13:

JAR5878

I assume this values to store the panel position. Might help. The settings are hopefully reloaded each time you switch traffic on/off/ on via the screen-menu. if not, you need to reopen your current aircraft.

The built in ATC panel of x-plane can be disabled via the settings of x-plane.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

Hi !

joomie wrote:

The built in ATC panel of x-plane can be disabled via the settings of x-plane.

Well, it should not be disabled :-) It should be some more to right.....  just like other planes, to that it is in the
middle of the monitor.

Yes, you are probably right that the main ATC window is not very useful when using x-life.

best regards,

boomflare wrote:

I just wanted to state that I'm in love with the plane. However, if the DIRECT option was fixed it would be just great :-)

I have a problem when flying on IVAO if i get a Direct to from ATC sometimes i loos everything in mcdu and pfd  ( both go blank but aircraft still flyes FP). i have to re enter dep and Arival icao back into MCDU.

I wonder if this is the same problem you have?

midi48 wrote:
boomflare wrote:

I have a problem when flying on IVAO if i get a Direct to from ATC sometimes i loos everything in mcdu and pfd  ( both go blank but aircraft still flyes FP). i have to re enter dep and Arival icao back into MCDU.

I wonder if this is the same problem you have?

Haven't got that one yet, in my case, when entering DIRECT that is after T/C or T/D will cause plane not to fly on the path. (here is my yt video I've posted earlier https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U040LzVfk4M). THe solution for flying on IVAO is to use HDG instead wink

Hi and thanks for a great plane!

I downloaded your 2.6b4 and seem to have found the same click-loop as Thomas_99 previously mentioned. Although I did not do a hot start.
I turned on the batteries. APU, bleed and packs. GNADIRS and ELEC pump.
Then I looked at the MCDU and was going to check the a320 settings.
I looked at all entries in order. First FMGS, then NAV data, clicked Show Prof ON then OFF to get it to ON again. Changed the winglets and looked at them. Went into sounds and set them according to the manual of BSS 100,100,30,30,100, ON.

Then came the problem, when I wanted to see the next page clicking the right arrow, there was a click loop started. Still running 5 min later. I have no idea how to turn it off.

I also wonder if it is possible for you to publish incremental patches for these bugfixes, at least on the beta? As there are no versions more of b4 it is hard to know if I have the latest fixes, and downloading the full plane seems like a unnecessary use of bandwidth.

Should I as a customer of X-plane.org worry about number of activations? I used one for the stable version and one for the beta. Will my serial still work when there is a new version or or new beta or will I have to contact support to ask for new ones, and in that case should I contact X-plane.org or you guys here?

Attaching my log.txt and maybe the superfluous bbox_log.txt

Sincerely Jimmy

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 102 b, 203 downloads since 2016-02-06 

Attachment icon Log.txt 39.6 kb, 251 downloads since 2016-02-06 

OK, here is more of the same. But now there is not just a clicking sound but something is triggering a real button click. This is after I reloaded the plane and a new startup from cold and dark.
My ECAM? seems to have gone nuts. I recorded a video to show what is happening. I am afraid I could not record sound with the X-plane recorder so you have to imaging loud clicks on every change :-)

Is this some kind of clash with Gizmo too? I also use SMP v3. I checked the logs and there is nothing there indicating clicks but there is an error, a problem with SASL:

SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 416832 KB GPU, 8568280 KB CPU
[SASL ERROR] Error updating avionics: [string "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common..."]:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value
[SASL ERROR] Error updating avionics: [string "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common..."]:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value

Here is a video:
https://youtu.be/nzIQGX1MGJ4
I made it somewhat anonymous to not pollute.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 55.9 kb, 229 downloads since 2016-02-06 

This pack include Hotfix 1 for a320neo by JARDesign ver2.6 beta 4:

WHAT NEW:
+ track lost after apply DIRTO fixed
+ improve blackbox info functions
+ minor bugs fixed
+ Cost Index not affect to CLB/DES spd, fixed

HOW TO INSTALL:
- copy bbox.sec file from this pack to 320neo/Custom Avionics/ (instead of exist file)
- copy mcdu_fpln.sec file from this pack to 320neo/Custom Avionics/sys_mcdu/ (instead of exist file)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 2.6b4_hf1.zip 151.09 kb, 1093 downloads since 2016-02-06 

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

J.A.Romanov wrote:

<3<3<3<3
after first test it seems to be resolved!! great job JAR!

Спасибо JAR, КИ теперь работает нормально. CI is working fine now!

Great job Sir Jar

Hi, why doesn't appear speed bar limitation on cruise? Thanks for all http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1072/t … 71l4c3.png

Jimmy wrote:

Should I as a customer of X-plane.org worry about number of activations? I used one for the stable version and one for the beta. Will my serial still work when there is a new version or or new beta or will I have to contact support to ask for new ones, and in that case should I contact X-plane.org or you guys here?

Sincerely Jimmy

I don't know the exact number of activations (probably 5), but if you run out of activations, contact JarDesign using the official contact form: http://airbus320neo.com/contact/

(I also bought the plane from x-plane.org, apparently it makes no difference)

Killerofwar wrote:

I don't know the exact number of activations (probably 5), but if you run out of activations, contact JarDesign using the official contact form: http://airbus320neo.com/contact/

(I also bought the plane from x-plane.org, apparently it makes no difference)

Great! It's a bit scary using up activations. The term seems so final, good to know I won't need to buy the plane again smile

And thanks Eвгений for the accumulated hotfix! smile

Jimmy wrote:

OK, here is more of the same. But now there is not just a clicking sound but something is triggering a real button click. This is after I reloaded the plane and a new startup from cold and dark.
My ECAM? seems to have gone nuts. I recorded a video to show what is happening. I am afraid I could not record sound with the X-plane recorder so you have to imaging loud clicks on every change :-)

Is this some kind of clash with Gizmo too? I also use SMP v3. I checked the logs and there is nothing there indicating clicks but there is an error, a problem with SASL:

SkyMaxx Pro: Memory Check: 416832 KB GPU, 8568280 KB CPU

Here is a video:
https://youtu.be/nzIQGX1MGJ4
I made it somewhat anonymous to not pollute.

You must have clicked on the "All" button. To stop the ECAM from changing pages on its own just click it again. Look at the picture I have attached to locate it.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon ecam.png 353.44 kb, 141 downloads since 2016-02-07 

Hello Jardesign!

It seems that hydraulics on the main landing gear aren't working properly. On the real a320 as it touches down, the gear hydraulics get affected right away, as on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNhRtkgNV8E , whereas on your a320, main gear stays in the same position as there were no hydraulics, which explains everstalker's appointment of "nose being too low", as if it was overloaded in the front. I hope it gets fixed/added soon wink

Regards,

Matevž Kramar

alexkon wrote:

You must have clicked on the "All" button. To stop the ECAM from changing pages on its own just click it again. Look at the picture I have attached to locate it.

Thank you. I might very well have pressed that the second time it happened. But the first time it started when I was working on the MCDU. I didn't know one of the buttons did that, but does the real thing really click when going through the pages automatically?

Jimmy wrote:
alexkon wrote:

Thank you. I might very well have pressed that the second time it happened. But the first time it started when I was working on the MCDU. I didn't know one of the buttons did that, but does the real thing really click when going through the pages automatically?

The real thing actually needs to load these ECAM pages for 5+ seconds smile "Please wait, please wait, please wait..."

And yes, there is a quiet clicking sound if I remember correctly.

148 (edited by Anterialis 2016-02-08 16:41:34)

Hello! Just took this bird out on a flight after flying other aircrafts for a while. I immediately got an error during climb online with controllers. Just after takeoff I was asked to go DIRECT TO the last waypoint of the SID. The last point of the SID was _after_ the T/C pseudo waypoint. This immediately resulted in the plane not following the LNAV route at all, rather deviating on a 30-45 degree off set to the left.

This has happened to me many times before. If I shuffle around on the waypoints around a pseudo waypoint (T/D, T/C, 250/lim etc.) I often get into trouble and the plane won't follow the LNAV. Yesterday I fixed this by going DCT to the waypoint just before the T/C, so that the plane would "go through" the T/C. This fixed it and the plane followed the LNAV as intended from there out.

Is this an acknowledged error? Any plans to fix this, if it is possible to fix?

Thank you for a great airplane! Its still my favorite smile But it is quite often messing up my online flying as I often get "DCT TO" commands from traffic controllers...

Anterialis wrote:

Hello! Just took this bird out on a flight after flying other aircrafts for a while. I immediately got an error during climb online with controllers. Just after takeoff I was asked to go DIRECT TO the last waypoint of the SID. The last point of the SID was _after_ the T/C pseudo waypoint. This immediately resulted in the plane not following the LNAV route at all, rather deviating on a 30-45 degree off set to the left.

This has happened to me many times before. If I shuffle around on the waypoints around a pseudo waypoint (T/D, T/C, 250/lim etc.) I often get into trouble and the plane won't follow the LNAV. Yesterday I fixed this by going DCT to the waypoint just before the T/C, so that the plane would "go through" the T/C. This fixed it and the plane followed the LNAV as intended from there out.

Is this an acknowledged error? Any plans to fix this, if it is possible to fix?

Thank you for a great airplane! Its still my favorite smile But it is quite often messing up my online flying as I often get "DCT TO" commands from traffic controllers...

Are you install hotfix?

http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=8979#p8979

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

J.A.Romanov wrote:

This pack include Hotfix 1 for a320neo by JARDesign ver2.6 beta 4:

WHAT NEW:
+ improve blackbox info functions
+ minor bugs fixed
+ Cost Index not affect to CLB/DES spd, fixed

HOW TO INSTALL:
- copy bbox.sec file from this pack to 320neo/Custom Avionics/ (instead of exist file)
- copy mcdu_fpln.sec file from this pack to 320neo/Custom Avionics/sys_mcdu/ (instead of exist file)

Thank you, i think that has fixed the problem.
I did a flight on sunday eve on line IVAO atc gave me directs and no problems at all.