Re: First of all..

Hello,

I was not able to create a new thread ( I guess I need to reply few times before you are allowed) so I am posting here.

I see how much work goes into development of that great plane and I really like it.

Today I installed the newest version withGround plugin.

Everything works great but I do have a little problem.

I wanted to assign the button on my yoke for autopilot 1 press button but when I go to Settings/Joystick & Equipment menu, there is no dataref for it .
Actually , nothing related to A332 shows up that could be selected.

Is that something I did wrong?

Please help.

Thank you for a great plane.

rus: Здравствуйте! После установки последнего обновления GndHandling, в модели A320Neo ver 2.4b4 пропал звук нажатия кнопок и переключения тумблеров в кокпите. Сделал откат на предыдущую версию GndService, которая шла с А330 и звук появился.
eng: Hello! After installing the latest upgrade GndHandling, model A320Neo ver 2.4b4 sound disappeared pressing buttons and toggle switch in the cockpit . Did rollbacking GndService, that came with the A330 and the sound came .

OS w7 64bit XPlane10.36 (Steam) I7 4770 RAM 16Gb VIDEO GTX770 2Gb
Aleksey Dekterev

unkl29 wrote:

rus: Здравствуйте! После установки последнего обновления GndHandling, в модели A320Neo ver 2.4b4 пропал звук нажатия кнопок и переключения тумблеров в кокпите. Сделал откат на предыдущую версию GndService, которая шла с А330 и звук появился.
eng: Hello! After installing the latest upgrade GndHandling, model A320Neo ver 2.4b4 sound disappeared pressing buttons and toggle switch in the cockpit . Did rollbacking GndService, that came with the A330 and the sound came .

Здравствуйте! Если есть возможность - свяжитесь со мной по скайпу j.a.romanov - проверим на Вашем компьютере, потому что проблема нетипичная.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Hi! This *looks* really cool, but IMO it would be even better if it could be used to actually load people and fuel, too.

Several of those third-party aircraft that come without any ground objects of their own, are also loaded via the Weight & Fuel panel, which does reduce immersion; having fuel and passenger loaders similar to your A320/A330 would be a real plus.

It would end up being incompatible with *some* addons, but even the FlyJSim aircraft can be loaded via Weight & Fuel nowadays, thanks to a new checkbox-controlled option (currently 732 only, but 727 update is in progress).

I guess the big issue would be handling the center of gravity correctly for each aircraft, but hopefully a satisfactory solution can be found?

GHD can set datarefs value and if some aircraft fuelpanel cam be called by dataref - this will work

Can you tell me whether this will be available through the org store in the near future?
Many thanks in advance

Gatwicker wrote:

Can you tell me whether this will be available through the org store in the near future?
Many thanks in advance

I hope yes, but cant say exact data. May be 2 week later, may be next month.

Thanks for the quick response, much appreciated!

J.A.Romanov wrote:

GHD can set datarefs value and if some aircraft fuelpanel cam be called by dataref - this will work

FWIW, I meant for using it with planes that don't have a fuel panel, like the QPAC A320, RWDesigns A330 or even Carenado planes - having to go to X-Plane's "Weight & Fuel" is not as nice as having a dedicated fuel and passenger panel.

It would be nice if the ground handling plugin could provide its own fuel and passenger panels for those planes.

I can understand if it's a PITA to implement, it's just a feature request smile

Regards,

Tim