51 (edited by jcdp 2018-02-07 10:19:26)

Re: X-Life ver 2.1 R1

dirmer3 wrote:

I'm having trouble with xlife giving me wrong/no SIDS/STARS. It says something like, "via departure" when departing. It does give me a STAR on TOD, but it's always the same STAR regardless of where I'm coming from. I have up to date 1802 navdata. Any ideas?

Hi

STAR only dépends on the landing runway not where you are coming from ...
So everything is normal.

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

I can start X-life deluxe 2.1 R 1, but it´s eating my RAM ( 8 Giga inside ) and my CPU power since the beta version.
Gigabyte P43- ES 3 G motherboard; Intel E 8400 dual core CPU 3,5 GHz; Nvidia GTX 750 ti

Hi, I just bought x life deluxe, and like it very much, my only issue is when I arrive, I can´t see any airplane taxiing to the runway, no plane landing and no plane departuring.

No movement in the arrive airport, in the departure everything si excelent.

Maclan wrote:

I can start X-life deluxe 2.1 R 1, but it´s eating my RAM ( 8 Giga inside ) and my CPU power since the beta version.
Gigabyte P43- ES 3 G motherboard; Intel E 8400 dual core CPU 3,5 GHz; Nvidia GTX 750 ti

You may want to upgrade your RAM to 16g or 32b which even better. X-Plane and some plugins use a lot of computer resources I have 4.0g CPU and 32RAM and I do fine running X-Life. But I agree that it's a bit unfair to have to have a "super powered" machine run X-Plane and your plugins. I'm not sure how much resources X-Life uses, but some say a lot.

batito wrote:

Hi, I just bought x life deluxe, and like it very much, my only issue is when I arrive, I can´t see any airplane taxiing to the runway, no plane landing and no plane departuring.

What is your arrival airport?

No EDDS. For some reason X-life doesn't recognize EDDS.

cmckjodi wrote:
batito wrote:

CYYZ

batito wrote:
cmckjodi wrote:
batito wrote:

CYYZ

That airport should be recognized as it is "verified" Do you get traffic there as a departure airport? Do you get traffic at other arrival airports? Did you file a flight plan with the X-Life ATC? You will only get traffic at the arrival airport if you file a flight plan.

rafgath wrote:

EDDS is not a "verified" airport meaning it is not included in the X-Life Airports Folder. You may add an .apt file from a custom scenery that you use for EDDS to the Airports Folder but it must contain taxi routes that x-life will be able to read. There is plenty of info on how to do this this in this forum.

cmckjodi wrote:
batito wrote:
cmckjodi wrote:

CYYZ

That airport should be recognized as it is "verified" Do you get traffic there as a departure airport? Do you get traffic at other arrival airports? Did you file a flight plan with the X-Life ATC? You will only get traffic at the arrival airport if you file a flight plan.

Thank you for the information, the answer is NO, because I fly not only in Jar´s planes.

Is this is going to change for those who fly with another airplanes like FF or IXEG? I mean, that x life generate AI trafic in every airport (supported) even when don´t make a flight plan?  Thanks again.

batito wrote:
cmckjodi wrote:
batito wrote:

CYYZ

Thank you for the information, the answer is NO, because I fly not only in Jar´s planes.

Is this is going to change for those who fly with another airplanes like FF or IXEG? I mean, that x life generate AI trafic in every airport (supported) even when don´t make a flight plan?  Thanks again.

I don't use any JAR aircraft. But unless you file a flight plan a flight plan with ATC you won't see traffic at the arrival airport from my experience.

cmckjodi wrote:
batito wrote:
cmckjodi wrote:

I don't use any JAR aircraft. But unless you file a flight plan a flight plan with ATC you won't see traffic at the arrival airport from my experience.

Excelent, thank you

for now is ok, but I hope in the future change to work with out a f plan.

batito wrote:
cmckjodi wrote:
batito wrote:

Excelent, thank you

for now is ok, but I hope in the future change to work with out a f plan.

You are welcome sir yes that would be a nice feature if you just want to fly without one and have traffic at your arrival airport. Kind regards

cmckjodi wrote:
rafgath wrote:

EDDS is not a "verified" airport meaning it is not included in the X-Life Airports Folder. You may add an .apt file from a custom scenery that you use for EDDS to the Airports Folder but it must contain taxi routes that x-life will be able to read. There is plenty of info on how to do this this in this forum.

I have installed EDDS from Aerosoft and there is info that the airport is fully compatible with the X-Life plugin by JARDesign

rafgath wrote:
cmckjodi wrote:
rafgath wrote:

I have installed EDDS from Aerosoft and there is info that the airport is fully compatible with the X-Life plugin by JARDesign

You still need to have the EDDS.dat apt file in the X-Life Airports folder. Do you have it in there?

cmckjodi wrote:
rafgath wrote:
cmckjodi wrote:

You still need to have the EDDS.dat apt file in the X-Life Airports folder. Do you have it in there?

Unfortunately not. I thought if I buy a scenery compatible with the X-Life plugin, everything should works fine.

rafgath wrote:
cmckjodi wrote:
rafgath wrote:

Unfortunately not. I thought if I buy a scenery compatible with the X-Life plugin, everything should works fine.

Hi
As you know , now, that an inverified Airport doest not work with X-Life when X-Plane is launched , may be you could ask Aerosoft why a said compatible Airport from them is not recognised ....

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

68 (edited by cmckjodi 2018-02-18 12:56:33)

jcdp wrote:
rafgath wrote:
cmckjodi wrote:

Hi
As you know , now, that an inverified Airport doest not work with X-Life when X-Plane is launched , may be you could ask Aerosoft why a said compatible Airport from them is not recognised ....

jcdp

Just go into your EDDS custom scenery folder open the earth nav data folder copy the .apt text file to another location such as your desktop then rename it from apt to EDDS then open the text file in a text editor like notepad and rename the line at the top to read            EDDS EDDS.dat and save the file. Now place this file into the X-Life Airports folder where all the others reside. When you start X-Life it will say the airport is not verified but you should see traffic, but only if the taxiroutes are properly set up for X-Life. There are instructions on this forum that explains how to do this. If you need more help let me know. cmckjodi

http://jardesign.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=33 or search here for edds and copy paste it in xlife- airports. That works, have the same airport.

Hi, how can I get x-life work with ff320. Cause QNH problems?!

Thanks

A320C@r wrote:

Thanks

Make a search in A320 discussions. I remember that someone gave us a solution...

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

crashed again bcs of out of memory 20-30 sec after ATC route clearence from BIKF to EGKK. On a System with 16GB RAM. It's payware and it dosn't what im paid for!

A320C@r wrote:

Thanks

Hi by setting transponder On

Win7x64/Sp1 - i7-6700k@4.2GHz - 32Go ddr3 - LCD : 19"(1280x1024)+32"(1920x1080)+19"(1280x1024)
Geforce GTX 1060 6Go - Saitek Proflight yoke and rudders - XP11.20r3
A320neoJDv3.2r1 & BSS PW1000 v4.0 sound pack - A330JDv3.0r4 & BBS PW1000v2.02 sound pack
GHdeluxe FMcar2.6r1  X-Lifedeluxe2.2r2  X-ATCchatter v1.5.3   LittleNavMap   xEnviro1.07

74 (edited by svero88 2018-02-20 20:49:35)

Hi Jar, this week i had two flights from LSZH to EDDH (LSZH DEGE2H DEGES SUDEN ETAGO DCT HAREM UN851 KEMAD UP605 NOLGO NOLG3A EDDH), 8000 ft before TOD i had a CTD. LOG.TXT below. Could you check this? Cheers Rolf

Log.txt

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 7.95 mb, 390 downloads since 2018-02-20 

Find the error:

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/4411/t/p1c703as9q10601k5u26jo281hpa3.png

It's in the radar... hmm