Topic: X-Life ver 2.1 R1
Some details for new feature v2.1:
- every time when you start traffic (I mean Deluxe version), your x-life plugin will send a request to the internet and "ask" to renew schedule info for your selected Arrival and Departure airports.
- this request executed on our server side and after this, actual schedule data come to our server from real-life data schedule provider.
- next - this data (sorted from actual ZULU time) come from our server to plugin
- so, your X-Life plugin have real schedule for actual ZULU time inside now
- next step - your X-Life plugin use real scheduler with this way:
> if aircraft library (Bluebell) have needed (exist in schedule) Aircraft/Livery for next flight number we will see it in traffic (for next generated slot) with actual Aircraft/Livery/ArrivalAirport/FlightNumber
> if aircraft library not have Aircraft/Livery for real flight, plugin will try to generate flight with Aircraft/Livery what exist for this airport in real schedule
> if no lack (like we mean most of GA flights) - autogeneration will use.
So, in most of big airports we will get a flights with real Aircraft/Livery/Arrival-Departure/FlightNumber flights and this is some improvement i think.
Permanent link to actual version
If you use ver.2.X, you need update .xpl files only (attached)
If you use ver.1.X, you need delete old and install new FULL plugin from ZIP, please not mix any
1. Be sure what you use OSX 10.9-10.12 or Windows 7-8-10 and X-Plane 64 bit 10.42+ or X-Plane 11 64 bit.
2. Be sure what you have at least one of static library installed -
OpenSceneryX. If not, you can install it for free opensceneryx.com
3. Copy “X-Life” folder to your ../X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/ folder
4. If you prefer use HD “Bluebell XL” traffic AI library, please download 3 files from
Next unZIP and put “Bluebell XL” folder to ../X-PLANE 10/Custom Data/ folder
and install folders “PackA”, “PackB”, “PackG”, “PackJ”, “PackP” to
../X-PLANE 10/Custom Data/Bluebell XL/ folder
UPDATE YOU NAV DATA WITH FRESH CYCLE (if needed)
X-Life use NavData (old) cycle by Aerosoft from own /navdata/ subfolder
or from ../X-PLANE/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/ folder if exist
If you need update your cycle, please use Aerosoft/Navigraph
- “JARDesign a320/330 Native format” or (the same in fact)
and put new cycle to ../X-PLANE/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/ folder
Airport Editor manual by Philip Walchester posted here
Please use this files to update FMCar and make it compatible with new .xlf files format
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.ph … 877#p17877
All remain the same
- please post you opinion about this version, post what you like/unlike
- post your log.txt + x-life.dmp if Crash happen and you are on Windows.
Important! Thanks a lot to all users who help JARDesign Crew in beta-tests of v.2.1