51

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

Any idea yet what might cause some of the AI to taxi at lightspeed? Still happening all the time here.

52

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

Yes good question,  for its the same all the time and its not very convincing sadly..

I have xplane 10.51 r

thanks

53 (edited by ilankrt 2017-07-16 21:21:10)

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

UMII checked airport downloaded from .ru is rejected as faulty by X-Plane !
It is not the only .ru airport sceneries that are very old (2008 - ...) and not XP 11 compatible !
They shouldn't be integrated into X-Life.

EYVI has false taxiways and parking places. AI aircrafts are not taxiing on marked ways. It need to be renew ! (images)
Also there are plants on taxi routes...

I would like to see more X-Life user reporting if airport sceneries are rejected through XP 11.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon a320neo_21.jpg 638.16 kb, 1 downloads since 2017-07-16 

Attachment icon a320neo_22.jpg 1.01 mb, 1 downloads since 2017-07-16 

iMac Retina 5K  (2016), 27-inch OSX Sierra 10.12.03, 4 GHz Intel Core i7, 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB, XP10.51, XP11.02r1, XL 1.2r2, A320v.3.0r1 (XP11), A330v.3.0r1, SkyMaxxPro 4.01, RealWeatherConnector 1.01, SoundMaxx, JAR FM 2.6 r1 and GH Saitek equipment, Joystick Gladiator MKII  My Blog: http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

54

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

JAR,

As you are the master builder of airport ground routes I need your expertise.  I am in the process of designing the ground
routes for LTAC by HBuberci   http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi … l-airport/

Through trial and error I have figured out how to eliminate the rotating (?) marks at the gates.  The taxi routes have been a little more challenging.  Attached is a screen shot of a portion of LTAC.  I have circled the three rotating (?) marks.  Will you help me find out why I have these three (?) marks when the other taxiway and runway intersections in this screen shot do not have rotating (?) marks?   I have also attached the LTAC.xlf I am constructing. 

One of the main problems I am encountering is producing another node where one already exist.  This occurs when connecting two nodes with a line.  If the lines do not meet exactly end to end the second node is generated.  I have found zooming in helps, but then the lines start oscillating.   Having a small circle at the end of each line as well as having a circle at the line joining point on a node might help.  This will enable one to lay the circle at the end of a line on top of another circle to join the lines.   

This Nikon reticle illustrates the line with a circle I am referring too. 

http://cdn-4.nikon-cdn.com/e/Q5NM96RZZo … eticle.png

Thank you in advance for your help.
Ron West

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Eclipse_NG_3.jpg 753.03 kb, 1 downloads since 2017-07-19 

Attachment icon LTAC.xlf 21.18 kb, 4 downloads since 2017-07-19 

55

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

Watauga wrote:

JAR,

As you are the master builder of airport ground routes I need your expertise.  I am in the process of designing the ground
routes for LTAC by HBuberci   http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi … l-airport/

Through trial and error I have figured out how to eliminate the rotating (?) marks at the gates.  The taxi routes have been a little more challenging.  Attached is a screen shot of a portion of LTAC.  I have circled the three rotating (?) marks.  Will you help me find out why I have these three (?) marks when the other taxiway and runway intersections in this screen shot do not have rotating (?) marks?   I have also attached the LTAC.xlf I am constructing. 

One of the main problems I am encountering is producing another node where one already exist.  This occurs when connecting two nodes with a line.  If the lines do not meet exactly end to end the second node is generated.  I have found zooming in helps, but then the lines start oscillating.   Having a small circle at the end of each line as well as having a circle at the line joining point on a node might help.  This will enable one to lay the circle at the end of a line on top of another circle to join the lines.   

This Nikon reticle illustrates the line with a circle I am referring too. 

http://cdn-4.nikon-cdn.com/e/Q5NM96RZZo … eticle.png

Thank you in advance for your help.
Ron West

You need understand, Ron, what faster/better/true way to reach all your answer - call me skype j.a.romanov and show screen. I will see details and can give you a tricks. Please use this offer, cause until we prepare guide, we need collect users experience of troubles.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

56

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

ilankrt wrote:

UMII checked airport downloaded from .ru is rejected as faulty by X-Plane !
It is not the only .ru airport sceneries that are very old (2008 - ...) and not XP 11 compatible !
They shouldn't be integrated into X-Life.

EYVI has false taxiways and parking places. AI aircrafts are not taxiing on marked ways. It need to be renew ! (images)
Also there are plants on taxi routes...

I would like to see more X-Life user reporting if airport sceneries are rejected through XP 11.

Thanks for info!

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

57

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

twinrix wrote:

Any idea yet what might cause some of the AI to taxi at lightspeed? Still happening all the time here.

Never see this on my side. Can I ask you demonstrate me this via skype j.a.romanov ?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

58

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

Flight UBBB to EDDF

flightplan


GILA1C GILAB N449 GOGOL T925 REBLO UM11 TBN UL851 KARDE/N0474F280 L851 KUGOS/K0852F340 L851 ADINA/N0455F340 L40 MEGIK DCT PATAK/N0457F360 DCT ABITU DCT MAVOR P41 BABUS L602 BNO L726 ELMEK L602 SOPGA T170 RAPET T843 DEMAB/N0434F240 T173 KERAX KER25N

On airway UM11-UR317, 25 NM after REBLO, center radar ask me to contact Tsibili Center

But that's wrong, because we are in LTAA Ankara FIR

thanks for updates

The problem is hard.. NavData not include list of FIRs, no edges of FIRs. So, we just take FIR list, place fir points on the MAP manually by lat/long. Not edges calculated but distance to FIR only. If you closer to next FIR compare to now FIR - this is a reason to pass control. Sure, if now edges, make this exact to reallife - not trivial task. I am sure, what this is not users problem, but if you ask - i just explain.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

59

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

colinah wrote:

Hi JAR, re the crashing problem there's nothing to see. As soon as you press the X-Life start in the side toolbar nothing happens, then the Mac rainbow wheel comes up and starts rotating. After after a few seconds it crashes X-Plane to desktop.
As I say it's only EGPH that this problem occurs. I've tried with default XP scenery and with the addon scenery.

If this is stable - call me skype j.a.romanov - will check on your side.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

60

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Watauga wrote:

JAR,

As you are the master builder of airport ground routes I need your expertise.  I am in the process of designing the ground
routes for LTAC by HBuberci   http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi … l-airport/

Through trial and error I have figured out how to eliminate the rotating (?) marks at the gates.  The taxi routes have been a little more challenging.  Attached is a screen shot of a portion of LTAC.  I have circled the three rotating (?) marks.  Will you help me find out why I have these three (?) marks when the other taxiway and runway intersections in this screen shot do not have rotating (?) marks?   I have also attached the LTAC.xlf I am constructing. 

One of the main problems I am encountering is producing another node where one already exist.  This occurs when connecting two nodes with a line.  If the lines do not meet exactly end to end the second node is generated.  I have found zooming in helps, but then the lines start oscillating.   Having a small circle at the end of each line as well as having a circle at the line joining point on a node might help.  This will enable one to lay the circle at the end of a line on top of another circle to join the lines.   

This Nikon reticle illustrates the line with a circle I am referring too. 

http://cdn-4.nikon-cdn.com/e/Q5NM96RZZo … eticle.png

Thank you in advance for your help.
Ron West

You need understand, Ron, what faster/better/true way to reach all your answer - call me skype j.a.romanov and show screen. I will see details and can give you a tricks. Please use this offer, cause until we prepare guide, we need collect users experience of troubles.

Thank you JAR, I will PM you contact information.

61

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

Thank you JAR for explanation.
It is much more clearer for me now.
And thanks for all your great works

Alexandre

62

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

So, the issue for Hold Shorts what placed for from Runway is fixed. Now, if hold short far from Runway, your report to ATC should proceed correct and AI aircraft(s) should wait runway in correct place.


2.0R2 posted. You may update .xpl files only

Post's attachments

Attachment icon mac.xpl 1.22 mb, 20 downloads since 2017-07-23 

Attachment icon win.xpl 1.9 mb, 48 downloads since 2017-07-23 

63

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

Hello Eugeny,
Just tried 2.0r2 all ok

But xlife frequency are the same in each airport and wrong vs xplane frequency !!

Thank a lot

Win7x64/Sp1 - i7-6700k@4.2GHz - 16Go ddr3 - LCD : 19"(1280x1024)+32"(1920x1080)+19"(1280x1024)
Geforce GTX 1060 6Go - Saitek Proflight yoke and rudders - XP11.02rc2 + A320neoJDv3.2r1 & BSS CFM56v4.0 sound pack
A330JDv2.0r1 & BBS Trent700v2.01 sound pack
GH FMcar2.6r1  X-Life2.0rc2    EFASS NG   SMP4.5 & RWC1.1

64

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

Just purchased X-Life Deluxe and I'm having trouble with this flight plan. Generated route from SimBrief for KLAX-KSFO.

I'm entering KLAX SID STOKD SERFR STAR KSFO.

When I hit 'Send PLAN to ATC' I get "Flight Plan Error:" only. It does not tell me what the error is. Running latest AIRAC cycle on everything (1708).

Any ideas?

Traffic seems to be working, but I can not figure out this flight plan error. If I hit "Generate Flight Plan" it gives me some convoluted, unrealistic plan.

Thanks!

65

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

it could require the DCT inbetween stokd & serfr

"KLAX SID STOKD DCT SERFR STAR KSFO"

66

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

I was taking my first full flight with the latest versions of X-Life and the Follow Me Car (both downloaded today, 23 July 2017; I do not know where I can find version numbers though) under XP11.02 and Windows 10.

I was at XPScenery's payware KDEN and everything was working great until I followed the FM car to the KDEN departure runway hold point. Runway was correct, but ATC seemed to forget all about me; it never directed me to take off, and there was no option for me to contact ATC. The last word I heard from ATC was to hold at the runway.

Meanwhile the FM car sat off to the side. I thought maybe the car wanted me to follow it to another location, so I started following it again and it appeared to be taking me across grass and taxi ways in a large circle, but never stopping so long as I followed it. Is that how the FM car is supposed to work? And ATC?

Thanks, and thank you for a really ambitious and wonderful product.

67

Re: X-Life ver 2.0 R1

v 2.0r2 at EDDMwas a mess ! AI aircraft are waiting on taxiways for other aircrafts to take-off. As I reached RWY I could wait until end of days because RWY was busy but the designated aircraft was not on RWY but far away on another taxiway....
Also AI aircraft were descending but suddenly going around and so on....

I was forced also to by-pass ATC...

iMac Retina 5K  (2016), 27-inch OSX Sierra 10.12.03, 4 GHz Intel Core i7, 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB, XP10.51, XP11.02r1, XL 1.2r2, A320v.3.0r1 (XP11), A330v.3.0r1, SkyMaxxPro 4.01, RealWeatherConnector 1.01, SoundMaxx, JAR FM 2.6 r1 and GH Saitek equipment, Joystick Gladiator MKII  My Blog: http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il