201 (edited by Bruns 2017-01-23 20:13:20)

Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.7r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit (X-Plane 10)

There is a bug where you will get "Welcome to arrival airport" announcement before take off. This gives plane "landed" status. There is feature which makes init button to reset MCDU after landing. Now I get this "landed" status like 90% of time before take off and if I happen to press init while in air, it will reset whole flight plan.

Maybe move MCDU reset into MCDU menu as own button? It would make so much more sense and prevent this annoying bug.

EDIT: Post content changed

Bruns wrote:

There is a bug where you will get "Welcome to arrival airport" announcement before take off. This gives plane "landed" status. There is feature which makes init button to reset MCDU after landing. Now I get this "landed" status like 90% of time before take off and if I happen to press init while in air, it will reset whole flight plan.

Maybe move MCDU reset into MCDU menu as own button? It would make so much more sense and prevent this annoying bug.

I had several times the same problem.

203 (edited by Bruns 2017-01-24 16:07:39)

flusirocky wrote:
Bruns wrote:

I had several times the same problem.

For me this happens all the time. Both X-Plane 10 and JD A320 are on the newest versions (did resinstalling as well). Currently only solution I find is to save fplan as txt and after take off just do it all again as fast as possible.

yes its a typo, we are still waiting!!

Tim/Rodeo314 wrote:

http://airbus320neo.com/updates/ say the latest A320 is " VER 2.7 release 2 / 04.2016" -- am I correct in assuming it's just a typo?

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

Hello,

AP disconnecting in-flight. I can confirm I am within managed speed and everything normal. But it always disconnects.

206 (edited by Bruns 2017-02-04 16:15:42)

I've noticed that PFD and ND comes available even IRS is not aligned yet (ECAM memo says "Xmin to align"). It really should not show anything until IRS is aligned

Unfortunately many posts like the 2 above are garbage !
No information about hard and software versions of XP, XL, A320.....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

208 (edited by Zeusracer 2017-02-06 14:35:48)

I have reinstalled Xplane 10 from 0, when installing a320neo I have started it but it does not ask me serial, nor does it appear the box where to insert it.
please help
PS I downloaded the latest version available (not Beta)

Zeusracer wrote:

I have reinstalled Xplane 10 from 0, when installing a320neo I have started it but it does not ask me serial, nor does it appear the box where to insert it.
please help
PS I downloaded the latest version available (not Beta)

Hi Sir contact JAR Design support and take a ticket. Contact JAR

210 (edited by Bruns 2017-02-06 18:43:16)

ilankrt wrote:

Unfortunately many posts like the 2 above are garbage !
No information about hard and software versions of XP, XL, A320.....

XP10 newest update (because usually people have) also this is A320 ver 2.7r1 topic so it is quite obvious that aircraft is in current version. What comes with hardware I really don't think this has nothing to do with hardware. It is clearly a bug in the aircraft.

Hi, after installation of XP 11 pb9 I installed and try to use a320neo JARDesign ver 2.7r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit.
Not starting cold and dark the MFD is a crowded summary of all the possible display options (all together at same time).
Also FMC shows no AIRAC cycle loaded and apparently has no NAV data.

Is that due to XP 11? And any new release to be expected solving that soon?

Many thanks!

Test flight EIDW/EGLL - 320v2.7r1 and XP11v.b9
bugs:
1 ADIRS time remaining display - dark
2 Panel light regulation (under the AP unit) don't work
3 Flood light regulation on pedestal don't work
4 MCDU INIT extra time - fault data !!
5 TCAS stays dark - no information !!
6 TOC sign not on green line
7 XL "create flightplan" (I didn't file myself a flightplan) got a flightplan from EIDW to EGLL over halt of the world 140000 nm
8 Touch Down speedbrakes and thrust reversers didn't work although initiated !!

Despite this bugs I could execute the flight from cold and dark and land manually at EGLL - after delete of 20 WP :-(

In connection with XP11:

1 The disturbing play of brightness and shadow in the cockpit complicate the view on the instruments, which are partly not readable in the dark part
2 I made a short video about light signals from several chisels between the cockpit instruments ( flickering white points and lines)
https://youtu.be/LZ_8BAZLN1I

PS: The landscape in XP11 during the approach to EGLL airport makes me very much aware of the computer game "Sim City" (ver.4). Houses and streets with traffic are completely unrealistic. I still can not understand the overwhelming enthusiasm of the XP11 fans......

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

ilankrt wrote:

Test flight EIDW/EGLL - 320v2.7r1 and XP11v.b9
bugs:
1 ADIRS time remaining display - dark
2 Panel light regulation (under the AP unit) don't work
3 Flood light regulation on pedestal don't work
4 MCDU INIT extra time - fault data !!
5 TCAS stays dark - no information !!
6 TOC sign not on green line
7 XL "create flightplan" (I didn't file myself a flightplan) got a flightplan from EIDW to EGLL over halt of the world 140000 nm
8 Touch Down speedbrakes and thrust reversers didn't work although initiated !!

Despite this bugs I could execute the flight from cold and dark and land manually at EGLL - after delete of 20 WP :-(

In connection with XP11:

1 The disturbing play of brightness and shadow in the cockpit complicate the view on the instruments, which are partly not readable in the dark part
2 I made a short video about light signals from several chisels between the cockpit instruments ( flickering white points and lines)
https://youtu.be/LZ_8BAZLN1I

PS: The landscape in XP11 during the approach to EGLL airport makes me very much aware of the computer game "Sim City" (ver.4). Houses and streets with traffic are completely unrealistic. I still can not understand the overwhelming enthusiasm of the XP11 fans......

Regarding X-plane 11 issues, it's been talked about many, many times on this forum: current version of the A320neo is built and tested for X-plane 10! When a version for X-plane 11 is out, I'm sure the devs will let us know. I suspect the new version will be out a few weeks after X-plane 11 is out of beta stage. Until then there are just too many changes done to the sim that it's futile to even start developing anything for it.

Having said all that, I am switching back to FSX (or P3D) so that I can enjoy a proper simulation of an A320 made by FSLabs. JAR Design's A320neo is a nice aircraft but there are so many problems even in the XP10 version that have not been addressed yet (and god knows if they ever will!!) that it is getting more and more frustrating at this point... FSLabs' A320 is a wee bit pricey but hell the reviews even by real A320 pilots are incredible! smile

I suspect the new version will be out a few weeks after X-plane 11 is out of beta stage. Until then there are just too many changes done to the sim that it's futile to even start developing anything for it.

Having said all that, I am switching back to FSX (or P3D) so that I can enjoy a proper simulation of an A320 made by FSLabs. JAR Design's A320neo is a nice aircraft but there are so many problems even in the XP10 version that have not been addressed yet (and god knows if they ever will!!)

Under XP10.51, JAR A320neo last version is running very stable. Beta test flight under XP11 can give hints what must be in work....   I am sure that JAR knows well about most bugs, but maybe we find what occurs on other machine under specific configuration...

FS Labs A320-X, as I saw in a tutorial video made by Airline2Sim (real world pilots) is no doubt a professional edition of this model. I am using only XP so have fun ....

JAR airliner models were never 100% stable, but qualitative seen there is no alternative for XP user, so beta tests will have to keep on going....

I suspect the new version will be out a few weeks after X-plane 11 is out of beta stage. Until then there are just too many changes done to the sim that it's futile to even start developing anything for it.

Having said all that, I am switching back to FSX (or P3D) so that I can enjoy a proper simulation of an A320 made by FSLabs. JAR Design's A320neo is a nice aircraft but there are so many problems even in the XP10 version that have not been addressed yet (and god knows if they ever will!!)

Under XP10.51, JAR A320neo last version is running very stable. Beta test flight under XP11 can give hints what must be in work....   I am sure that JAR knows well about most bugs, but maybe we find what occurs on other machine under specific configuration...

FS Labs A320-X, as I saw in a tutorial video made by Airline2Sim (real world pilots) is no doubt a professional edition of this model. I am using only XP so have fun ....

JAR airliner models were never 100% stable, but qualitative seen there is no alternative for XP user, so beta tests will have to keep on going....

ilankrt wrote:

I am not questioning the stability, which I think is impressive! But I do worry about the problems that need to be fixed. This forum is full of reports but there's no response from JARD to any of them...

ilankrt wrote:

FSLabs A320-X is a normal FSX/P3D add-on for a flight simmer like you and me, not just for pros... Though, it costs a bit more than usual.

ilankrt wrote:

I think you nailed it here. For as long as there's no other company building add-ons for XP, the quality of those available will be average at best. Now the XP11 looks absolutely amazing so I'm keeping it installed and will wait until a quality A320 plane exists for this platform and might switch back smile

relichd wrote:
ilankrt wrote:

I am not questioning the stability, which I think is impressive! But I do worry about the problems that need to be fixed. This forum is full of reports but there's no response from JARD to any of them...

ilankrt wrote:

FSLabs A320-X is a normal FSX/P3D add-on for a flight simmer like you and me, not just for pros... Though, it costs a bit more than usual.

ilankrt wrote:

I think you nailed it here. For as long as there's no other company building add-ons for XP, the quality of those available will be average at best. Now the XP11 looks absolutely amazing so I'm keeping it installed and will wait until a quality A320 plane exists for this platform and might switch back smile

So, you must seat on a confortable chair. You'll wait for a long time smile I have fslabs and i fly it. But even with the jar design problems i will also fly the jar because i like 100% x-plane over fsx/p3d.

218 (edited by ilankrt 2017-02-14 12:34:50)

@galaio.silva,
1 X-Plane is no doubt the best flight sim on market and not because of its graphic engine moreover because of its avionic concept
2 Jar is no doubt the best Airbus developer and his models are the only useful in XP. I hope to see in near future the new A350 ...
3 Both JAR A320/A330 are stable under XP10.51 ! Most complains are caused by system configuration and add-ons  a n d mistakes made by simmer not going deep enough into Pilot Reference Guide. I bet that 80% of all questions and complains will be unnecessary!
4 Think about that nearly every XP beta need a respond on aircraft model developer side. This seems to be a not ending process.
5 The last point is the reason of our beta tests.

While I agree with some of the things mentioned here like:
- best A320 for XP
- very stable on v10 (in fact I don't remember experiencing crashes)
- nice vc and outside textures
- pretty detailed
- etc
I must say that (IMHO) the flight dynamics are way too unrealistic, if not quite horrible (compared to other SIM). The plane accelerates way to quick, V speeds are verry high and changes in V speeds are done almost in an instant....

@GEK_the_Reaper (wired chosen name)
are you using another simulation software?
If yes it will be very interested to hear about the  v behavior of other A320 aircraft models....

221 (edited by GEK_the_Reaper 2017-03-04 21:47:00)

I fly the Aerosoft and FSLabs on FSX SE. Take for example the ODVIK SID from EGKK when flying to EDDM. The SID has 2 ALT CSTR first at 5000 and 2nd at 6000. The AP climb in the JD A320 happens in an instant  (I will try to count the seconds on next flight). Neither AS nor FSL behaves the same, you kind of "feel" the weight of the ACFT (engine spool up much slower, nose gently goes up as the engines produce more and more thrust to keep constant SPD, and so on). JD feels like a feather compared to those.

GEK_the_Reaper wrote:

I fly the Aerosoft and FSLabs on FSX SE. Take for example the ODVIK SID from EGKK when flying to EDDM. The SID has 2 ALT CSTR first at 5000 and 2nd at 6000. The AP climb in the JD A320 happens in an instant  (I will try to count the seconds on next flight). Neither AS nor FSL behaves the same, you kind of "feel" the weight of the ACFT (engine spool up much slower, nose gently goes up as the engines produce more and more thrust to keep constant SPD, and so on). JD feels like a feather compared to those.

I saw FSLabs A320 in a video of real world pilots on Airline2Sim - very impressive !
The constrains are included in the flight plans data that are based on X-Plane data source (in case of JAR aircraft GNS430 data source). This data I Think includes for some reason mostly FL constrains for STAR, but I experienced sometimes also SP and FL constrains during take-off....

I think you misunderstood me. JAR does fly the correct ALT  CSTR!
What happens is that it reaches 5000ft very fast, levels off, pases the WP where the new ALT CSTR gets active (6000), and that change from 5000 to 6000 happens incredibly fast with almost 3000 (or more) ft/min. It feels like in a Cessna...

It is still the best A320 the XP world has. I fly it a lot, mostly in winter times when it gets dark so early (due to online flight...), cause I find the XP night lighting astonishing.

224 (edited by iQQator 2017-03-20 07:36:40)

Hello JAR, may be i ask noob questions but:

Self Ask Self Answer:

Q: How to correct update AIRAC for this plane, step in read me doesn't help.
(v.2.7 use NavData from ../X-PLANE 10/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/ folder). I did update Custom Data .dat files, create GNS430 folder and extract NavData from jardesign_a320neo_native_1703.zip to this folder. But in FMS i see AIRAC 1601 why?
Feeling that it is taken from the system folder not from "Custom Data/GNS430" but  "Resources/Default Data"...
Hmm, Or i need put .dat files to NavData folder in GNS430 ?
A: package miss cycle_info.txt file, copy it from system folder GNS430, and replace AIRAC version.

Q: Can't set auto brake MAX on panel, click... green light blink and no on position sad
(such as this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeHigh6Rzoc )
A: You can switch auto brake when cockpit preparation after APU started

But need answer for two question:
- And yeah feel APU eat much fuel, may be like in real, but...

- If i buy license key, should i have update later ? ^__^
Or i need pay for all major update ?

So strange bug (or not bug, but not feature):
I fly in the IVAO from ULLI to UUDD.
I prepare my plane, my FMGS, insert fly plan, clean not functional lines after set departure, and approach.
Push back, start engines (use check list for confirm my actions), taxi, take/off, climb, cruise, prepare for descent and now!
After Descent procedure started i want look what speed need for flaps mode, and my FMGS clean my flight plan and autopilot switch off.. WAT ?

Today i try find log of my plane and append it here.