Re: X-Life ver 1.2

simnut wrote:

I have the latest xlife installed with my X-plane 11 and works very well.  Only one problem I have.   I seem to get flashing green lights from some of the AI aircraft as in the pictures below.  They appear to be navigation lights on some of the aircraft.....far removed from the airplane though.  Anyone can tell me what is up? Thanks in advance!

http://imgur.com/a/KJTE3

http://imgur.com/a/Dwkqm

X-Plane "feature" of current beta.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Some sentences go out of window.
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1506/t/p1b61i3gvm1rtk1qrdggtipnnlk3.jpg

Windows 10 64bits – 6 coeurs I7 4,5 GHz - Disque SSD – 32Go RAM – nVidia GTX Titan X 12Go – moniteur 27" – X-Plane 10.51 – X-Plane 11 - A320 Neo Jardesign – A330 Jardesign - A350 FFactor - B777 FFactor - B767 FFactor - B757 V2 FFactor - Rotate MD-80 - B737 IXEG - GroundHandling Deluxe - FollowMe - X-Life Deluxe

Big problem with qnh !

The ATIS page give wrong qnh. (or ATC)
I look on ATIS page, enter the qnh, then, on clearance delivery, ATC say wrong qnh (and give me another qnh via voice).

Each time i use it, it make same error.

I add: i have SkyMaxxPro with RealWeatherConnector.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 259.62 kb, 5 downloads since 2017-01-09 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 213.19 kb, 6 downloads since 2017-01-09 

Windows 10 64bits – 6 coeurs I7 4,5 GHz - Disque SSD – 32Go RAM – nVidia GTX Titan X 12Go – moniteur 27" – X-Plane 10.51 – X-Plane 11 - A320 Neo Jardesign – A330 Jardesign - A350 FFactor - B777 FFactor - B767 FFactor - B757 V2 FFactor - Rotate MD-80 - B737 IXEG - GroundHandling Deluxe - FollowMe - X-Life Deluxe

Sloboda wrote:

Big problem with qnh !

The ATIS page give wrong qnh. (or ATC)
I look on ATIS page, enter the qnh, then, on clearance delivery, ATC say wrong qnh (and give me another qnh via voice).

Each time i use it, it make same error.

I add: i have SkyMaxxPro with RealWeatherConnector.

I had a similar experience. I got "Wrong ATIS" even though the QNH was at the correct setting, even according to ATIS. Then I requested again, with the same setting and got cleared. Also using SMP4, RWC1.1, NOAA and Venturasky.

I copied the X-Life update to my Xplane 11 folder where my original X-Life existed. But it looks like VER 1.2 is not starting. ONly the previous version is starting?

Hi,
Would it be possible to increase the airtraffic density (more than the 150%)? On large airports I'd like to have more active aircrafts, like in reality.
greetings,
mika

Runway 35L at KMCO. Planes not moving for no reason. No planes on final approach and the runway is clear. Possible problem with logic? Using latest version 1.2 Vectoring works great thanks!

Runway 35L at KMCO. Planes not moving for no reason. No planes on final approach and the runway is clear. Possible problem with logic? Using latest version 1.2 Vectoring works great thanks!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 1M2 (1).JPG 261.84 kb, 1 downloads since 2017-01-10 

Attachment icon 1M2 (2).JPG 253.5 kb, 1 downloads since 2017-01-10 

Why can't I see Lufthansa or other European aircrafts on European airports?

To my regret, the cooperation with JAR as designer has fallen out of the frame.

1. With the transition to XP11 is not clear any more are still making test flights with XP10 who has already has changed to XP11.
2  It is also unclear which aircraft model to be tested are compatible with XP10 and which were developed for XP11.
3. The test rubrike is transformed into a general mix of questions and answers, so it is difficult to separate the one from the other.
4. Clearly, however, the effectiveness of the test flights suffers and the developers usually get no useful information. Several test reviewers who provided much valuable information have simply disappeared in the last time.
5. In order to counter this negative development, in my opinion, a strict separation of test flight contributions and general questions must be introduced

AI traffic has no strobe lights, any ideas?

37 (edited by jcdp Today 20:47:38)

Hi

Report:
Using XP11 b8 and A330 v2b4 I noticed that  "climb/crz/desc"   profile has disapeared when trying to get it on screen .
In flight plan generated with x-life there is no more altitude ...(could be the reason ...)
Attached log.txt
jcdp
PS:so of course no TC nor TOD in flight plan .

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.zip 39.97 kb, 1 downloads since 2017-01-21