101 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-28 16:36:00)

Re: X-Life public beta-3 190116 (Win & Mac)

Good day,

really need another solution please. most of the flight levels are FL30,000 and above and most route are 500NM and less so the FL and the distance is not matching up.
B

действительно нужно другое решение пожалуйста. большинство эшелонов полета FL30,000 и выше и наиболее маршрута 500 нм и менее , так что Флорида и расстояние не совпадая .

хорошего дня,
Единственное Флорида очень Привет , а не в состоянии достигнуть в маршруте на T / C вчера по маршруту от EDDH / EGLL УВД хотел ФЗ от FL360 , это просто способ высоким для 400 нм полета. и это, где сообщение об ошибке исходит от когда вы пытаетесь установить нижний FL вы получаете они сообщению об ошибке , пока вы не выяснить, что Флорида УВД позволит . она не имеет ничего общего с этикеткой на самом деле я уже знал, что это пытался сказать мне, что я не есть правильный FL ! но вопросы в том, как узнать, что это Флорида , прежде чем звонить диспетчеру и получить сообщение об ошибке !

joomie wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

You need set next FL, like 200, 220, 240 etc, cause of 0-180-360 FL rules

Maybe better replace message "crz flight error" by
"crz fl: consider semicircular rule!" or similar.

102 (edited by joomie 2016-01-28 17:54:57)

captbullett wrote:

this is where the error message is coming from when you try to set lower FL you get they error message until you find out what the FL ATC will allow. it has nothing to do with label really I already knew it was trying to tell me i did not have the right FL! but the issues is how to find out what the FL is before you call ATC and get error message!

captbullett, where does this information come from?
if the crz fl error message appears, what i always (successfully) do:
enter new crz fl = old crz fl +/- 10
so if 230 isn't accepted, i enter 220 or 240.
this worked always since my understanding of the current implementation follows the following for IFR flights:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_le … heric_rule

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

Just add ATC Go Around pattern. Result (test flight log) is below:

*** - we are on glideslope, just switched to Tower:

> ATC: JAR123, contact Tower 123.45
> Pilot: 123.45, JAR123
> Pilot: HAMBURG Tower, JAR123 with you, ILS approach runway 15
> ATC: JAR123, continue approach
> Pilot: Continue approach, JAR123

*** we are about 1000 ft RA and our runway is still busy

> ATC: JAR123, Go Around! I say again Go Around!
> Pilot: Going Around, JAR123
> ATC: JAR123, Climb to 3000 feet. Contact HAMBURG Approach on 124.6
> Pilot: Climbing to 3000 feet. Contact Approach 124.6, JAR123

*** - switched to approach

> Pilot: HAMBURG Approach, JAR123, Going Around, Climbing to 3000 feet, JAR123
> ATC: JAR123, Climb and maintain 3000 feet. Execute missed approach procedure.
> ATC: Expect ILS approach Runway 15, Request approach clearance.
> Pilot: JAR123, Climbing and maintain 3000 feet. Will request approach clearance, JAR123

*** - we are ready to start approach

> Pilot: HAMBURG Approach, JAR123, Request approach clearance Runway 15
> ATC: JAR123, cleared for ILS approach Runway 15, report established
> Pilot: Cleared for ILS approach Runway 15, will report established, JAR123
> Pilot: Established ILS Runway 15, JAR123

*** - next, get landing clearance and landed well

Is any wrong phraseology in this pattern? If, yes, give me any true text and a link to some docs/examples if exist, please!

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

104 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-28 21:30:40)

Good day,
did you read what I posted what I said Please read it again this is what is happing to me right now what is going on on your computer is not working on my computer just like the Flight plan that did not work for you but worked for me  so remember when you post we are working on a BETA and people will experience different issues!
we all have to work together think about the post please.
your friend,
Brian

Ps, I was doing exactly what you were telling me to do when I was getting the error messages and until I entered the FL360 then it aloud me to finish the Flight plan and to be exact this was the flight plan I was testing for you !
Nevertheless, this is the type of data and feed back we need to get to the bottom of the issue the data you gave me will help me fine tune the routes.

Добрый день,
Вы читали , что я писал , что я сказал Пожалуйста, прочитайте еще раз это то, что happing мне прямо сейчас, что происходит на вашем компьютере не работает на моем компьютере , как в плане полета , что не работать для вас, но работал для меня так что помните , когда вы размещаете мы работаем на бета-версии и люди будут испытывать различные вопросы !
мы все должны работать вместе, думать о почте, пожалуйста .
ваш друг,
Брайан

Пс , я делал именно то, что вы говорили мне делать, когда я получаю сообщения об ошибках и , пока я не вошел в FL360 то вслух мне закончить план полета [ B] а точнее это был план полета я был тестирования для тебя ! [ / B ]
Тем не менее , этот тип данных и обратной нужно , чтобы добраться до нижней части вопроса данные, которые вы дали мне будет мне тонкой настройки маршруты помочь .

joomie wrote:
captbullett wrote:

this is where the error message is coming from when you try to set lower FL you get they error message until you find out what the FL ATC will allow. it has nothing to do with label really I already knew it was trying to tell me i did not have the right FL! but the issues is how to find out what the FL is before you call ATC and get error message!

captbullett, where does this information come from?
if the crz fl error message appears, what i always (successfully) do:
enter new crz fl = old crz fl +/- 10
so if 230 isn't accepted, i enter 220 or 240.
this worked always since my understanding of the current implementation follows the following for IFR flights:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_le … heric_rule

Good day,
Not a real pilot but English is good.

J.A.Romanov wrote:

*** - we are on glideslope, just switched to Tower:

*** we are about 1000 ft RA and our runway is still busy

> Pilot: Climbing to 3000 feet. Contact Approach 124.6, JAR123

*** - switched to approach

> Pilot: HAMBURG Approach, JAR123, Going Around, Climbing to 3000 feet, JAR123
> ATC: JAR123, Climb and maintain 3000 feet. Execute missed approach procedure.
> Pilot: JAR123, Climbing and maintain 3000 feet. Will request approach clearance, JAR123

*** - we are ready to start approach

> Pilot: HAMBURG Approach, JAR123, Request approach clearance Runway 15
> ATC: JAR123, cleared for ILS approach Runway 15, report established
> Pilot: Cleared for ILS approach Runway 15, will report established, JAR123
> Pilot: Established ILS Runway 15, JAR123

*** - next, get landing clearance and landed well

Is any wrong phraseology in this pattern? If, yes, give me any true text and a link to some docs/examples if exist, please!

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Yeah, cool, really appreciated!

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Hi!

I don't 100% know the exact phraseologies anymore.
It's some years ago that I trained young pilots to be prapared for the radio license test.
I'll try to find online reference material or get it from practicing airliner pilot friends. But this might last a week or so.

Nevertheless some remarks:
As a good starting point (before contacting practicing airliner pilots)
you can find good documentation in the online networks like VATSIM etc.

---

As i know, there are exactly two conditions, when the word "clearance" can be used:

ATC uses that word only to provide a clearance:
"Cleared for x" with x=(startup, push back, taxi, line up, takeoff, land, cross rwy,...)

Pilot uses the word clearance to confirm a received clearance:
Cleared for x" with x=(startup, push back, taxi, line up, takeoff, land, cross rwy,...)

This because of security to avoid that any pilot assumes that he got a clearance for something.

---

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Please ask others, but I would expect it to be:

> Pilot: Go Around, JAR123

---

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Is the "3000" pronounced as "tree thousand" as it is done in reality?

---

Cheers,
joomie

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

107 (edited by Acei 2016-01-29 00:03:19)

Still experiencing CTD when trying to create a flight plan.  Tried EDDM to LOWS with LOWI as alternate.

I used the lowest rendering settings and set SkyMaxx to low settings.  When I run XP, the Task Manager shows that I'm using 4.4 GB of my 8GB RAM.  As soon as I activate Traffic, this jumps to 7.0 GB.  Does XL require almost 3GB of RAM to run?

Does anyone else have 8GB of RAM and manage to get XL to work?

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/683/t/p1aa5b1ml6jrh39813jashs2lg3.png

108 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-29 00:12:33)

Good day,
can you set up the Task manager so it only reads the 'Active Process' this way we can see what is really running at the time X-Life is running .
B

Ps then i want to see a log.txt and bbox. like yo see me posting please,
this is how we can help I need data !

Acei wrote:

Still experiencing CTD when trying to create a flight plan.  Tried EDDM to LOWS with LOWI as alternate.

I used the lowest rendering settings and set SkyMaxx to low settings.  When I run XP, the Task Manager shows that I'm using 4.4 GB of my 8GB RAM.  As soon as I activate Traffic, this jumps to 7.0 GB.  Does XL require almost 3GB of RAM to run?

Does anyone else have 8GB of RAM and manage to get XL to work?

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/683/t/p1aa5b1ml6jrh39813jashs2lg3.png

109 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-29 17:15:32)

Good day,

working on route; LOWI/EGLL
Hot-fix #4
Since I have always started from EGLL I will try a different route this time and head toward the main hub.
B

Notes:

Note #1
After resetting the X-Plane app as the XML save file that keeps showing up in the //*output/Preference ///, file caused the MCDU not to work right I had to start all over with the route then I had a spike in FPS all the way up to 800 this after up-dating to XP version 10.45r1 so it is a work in progress and nothing to worry about just need to re-set now everything is working very well so far, even without some of the issues I have had in the past so, I can say 10.45 is maybe helping the XL some what I will be sending a log.txt and bbox after the run to compare data.
captbullett

Note#2
The real weather  and the SMPv3 is the cause of the spike of the FPS and most of the issues on XL this issue needs to be resolved so that the progress can be made as soon as I disconnect the Real Weather the issues stop and the X-Plane App goes Back to normal Operation the highest a Frame rate should ever be is 60 FPS that is as fast as an eye can see and any thing higher is not doing anything but braking one's computer.

Note #3

CTD after about one hour of flight time .

Заметки:
Примечание # 1
После сброса X-Plane приложение как XML-файл сохранения, который держит показ в // * выходной / Домашние ///, файл вызвало МКДУ не работать право мне пришлось начинать все с маршрутом, то я был всплеск в FPS вплоть до 800 это после знакомства до-до XP версия 10.45r1 так это работа в прогрессе и беспокоиться не о чем просто нужно повторно установить теперь все работает очень хорошо до сих пор, даже без некоторых из вопросы, которые я имел в прошлом, так, что я могу сказать, может быть, 10.45 помогая XL некоторые, что я буду отправки log.txt и BBOX после пробега, чтобы сравнить данные.
captbullett

Заметка 2
Реальная погода и SMPv3 является причиной всплеска УФСИН и большинство вопросов XL Этот вопрос должен быть решен таким образом, что прогресс может быть достигнут, как только я отключаю реальная погода вопросы остановиться и Х- Самолет приложение возвращается в нормальный режим работы высшая частота кадров должна быть либо 60 кадров в секунду, что является, как быстро, как глаз может увидеть и любая вещь больше ничего не делает, но торможение свое компьютера

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Apple Problem Report: CTD : X-Plane:1:29:15.txt 60.37 kb, 239 downloads since 2016-01-29 

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 5.09 kb, 204 downloads since 2016-01-29 

Attachment icon Log.txt 96.77 kb, 281 downloads since 2016-01-29 

Yes, XL eat a lot of memory, cause load Whole NavDataBase, apt.dats and some Proc files.

So.. we have more than 20 European airports (just add LSZH Zuerich to map). I think this is good for start.

The map is here https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= … ecn3NB3GZ8

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Yes, XL eat a lot of memory, cause load Whole NavDataBase, apt.dats and some Proc files.

Thanks JAR.  I'm pretty sure only having 8GB is my problem.  I'll add some more over the next week and try again.

113 (edited by Wangenheim 2016-01-30 08:37:43)

Hello JAR,

I'm creating ATC routes for UMMS (Minsk 2) airport, but faced with aircraft positioning problem.
X-Life's planes standing far from the parking position center (Image 2), but player's plane positioned correctly (Image 1).

Can I handle that situation somehow to X-Life planes placed correctly too?

Both planes is A320.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1313/t/p1aa8qehu3u6013i460g63d118f3.jpg
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1313/t/p1aa8qehu41bg0tumhl5arpgri4.jpg

One more feature request:
Filter operators for specified airports.
For example UMMS operates with Belavia, Lufthansa, Air Austria, LOT, etc, but not with US Airways, America West, Aer Lingus etc

Wangenheim wrote:

Hello JAR,

I'm creating ATC routes for UMMS (Minsk 2) airport, but faced with aircraft positioning problem.
X-Life's planes standing far from the parking position center (Image 2), but player's plane positioned correctly (Image 1).

Can I handle that situation somehow to X-Life planes placed correctly too?

Both planes is A320.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1313/t/p1aa8qehu3u6013i460g63d118f3.jpg
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1313/t/p1aa8qehu41bg0tumhl5arpgri4.jpg

One more feature request:
Filter operators for specified airports.
For example UMMS operates with Belavia, Lufthansa, Air Austria, LOT, etc, but not with US Airways, America West, Aer Lingus etc

Both .dat files (apt.dat & <ICAO>.dat) play a role.
The latter is for X-Life to position ai aircraft (origin of aircraft is nose). The apt.dat is for X-Plane to position (aircraft's origin, I guess centre of gravity or similar). So ramp start positions differ so that all is fine.

115 (edited by Wangenheim 2016-01-30 11:33:37)

joomie wrote:

Both .dat files (apt.dat & <ICAO>.dat) play a role.
The latter is for X-Life to position ai aircraft (origin of aircraft is nose). The apt.dat is for X-Plane to position (aircraft's origin, I guess centre of gravity or similar). So ramp start positions differ so that all is fine.

Yes, you are right. I've correct <ICAO>.dat, now aircrafts positioning properly.

Found another issue, when angle between taxyways is less then ~60 degrees, X-Life should ignore that turn and try to find another route. If no another routes available use that one.

116 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-30 15:55:35)

Good day,
I would like to add the airport OTHH that I just downloaded if you see this airport it is ortho and is very good work would be a good addition to X-Life.

Need to know the how to start the process please. 

this is link of png of OTHH;  https://www.venturesonsite.com/news/wp- … port-1.jpg

this is the link to the zip for the airport OTHH ; ( click on this only if you want to download the airport)               

http://x-air.ru/files/scenery/OTHH_Doha_Hamad.zip

and it was being discussed on a JAR FaceBook page here;  https://www.facebook.com/groups/207012966130101/

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
I would like to add the airport OTHH that I just downloaded if you see this airport it is ortho and is very good work would be a good addition to X-Life.

this is link of png of OTHH;  https://www.venturesonsite.com/news/wp- … port-1.jpg

this is the link to the zip for the airport OTHH ;  http://x-air.ru/files/scenery/OTHH_Doha_Hamad.zip

and it was being discussed on a JAR FaceBook page here;  https://www.facebook.com/groups/207012966130101/

This is how I got started:

1) Read WED manual and/or watch WED tutorials on YouTube
2) Download WED
3) Load the scenery and apt.dat for OTHH and get cracking. For a large airport (I did KBOS and KEWR) it took me a day to get a decent network of ATC routes.

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

118 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-30 18:28:33)

laohu314 wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,

this is the link to the zip for the airport OTHH ;  http://x-air.ru/files/scenery/OTHH_Doha_Hamad.zip

2) Download WED
3) Load the scenery and apt.dat for OTHH and get cracking. For a large airport (I did KBOS and KEWR) it took me a day to get a decent network of ATC routes.

Good day,

yes when I load the data into the WED it never displays the airport or the data right so I am doing something wrong and I have read the manuals this is why I have asked for help.

Now I have been doing this for since 2012 don't you think I read how to do these thing just like you do  and don't you think I have watched the videos that stop half way from the end of the instructions being complete. the videos I have watched are more like click bait than real instructions that give the details you need to complete the job.
and I also did the developing in FSX-X the being extreme so I also have been in graphic arts for some time like since i was 15, so when you post 1,2,3 and think that is a good enough post for instructions please take a look at how i do my post when I give instructions one they give as much detail as I can so anyone can read and understand what I have posted.
two I already know the basics on the way this works I needed some details ...
so if someone would like to give the details to the set-up I really would like it and it would help produce more airports as it takes a team effort.

I also read this datum http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1555

captbullett wrote:
laohu314 wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,

2) Download WED

Good day,

yes when I load the data into the WED it never displays the airport or the data right so I am doing something wrong and I have read the manuals this is why I have asked for help.

Now I have been doing this for since 2012 don't you think I read how to do these thing just like you do  and don't you think I have watched the videos that stop half way from the end of the instructions being complete. the videos I have watched are more like click bait than real instructions that give the details you need to complete the job.
and I also did the developing in FSX-X the being extreme so I also have been in graphic arts for some time like since i was 15, so when you post 1,2,3 and think that is a good enough post for instructions please take a look at how i do my post when I give instructions one they give as much detail as I can so anyone can read and understand what I have posted.
so if someone would like to give the details to the set-up I really would like it and it would help produce more airports as it takes a team effort.

Look man, your cranky attitude isn't going to get anyone enthusiastic about helping you.
You wrote: "Need to know the how to start the process please. "
What I wrote IS how to get STARTED
If you have a detailed problem with  the apt.dat not showing correctly then YOU need to provide some detail. How about a screen shot? How about you describe IN DETAIL what you do when you load the scenery and the airport?
The 13 videos about WED on YouTube (X-PlaneOfficial) are excellent and I could figure out how to make Taxi Routes with ZERO experience before. So with your experience it should be a breeze.

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

120 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-30 19:32:24)

laohu314 wrote:
captbullett wrote:
laohu314 wrote:

2) Download WED

Good day,

Look man, your cranky attitude isn't going to get anyone enthusiastic about helping you.
You wrote: "Need to know the how to start the process please. "
What I wrote IS how to get STARTED
If you have a detailed problem with  the apt.dat not showing correctly then YOU need to provide some detail. How about a screen shot? How about you describe IN DETAIL what you do when you load the scenery and the airport?
The 13 videos about WED on YouTube (X-PlaneOfficial) are excellent and I could figure out how to make Taxi Routes with ZERO experience before. So with your experience it should be a breeze.

Yes people learn different ways you learned one way my so called "cranky" attitude came after a post about watching videos again that do not show what I need to help me and the time I take to type  these post and don't get past square one ! and instead of you going oK I see he does not get the WED or you see that I am having issues with the WED we move passed you wanting to B ...
me out about my attitude which I really don't have one except I want to got to step two of the procedure of X-Life and start producing airports with ATC so never mind you job now !   

and it's not like I do not get handed a load when i try to help people here so come on man your making a mountain out of a mole hill I asked for help !
you chimed in and you don't have to help at all .
The captbullett has been doing thing on his own for too long to worry about anyone helping him!
captbullett

Guys don't post off-topic. Switch to private conversations.

Work on side-screen Menu. Will post it with next beta.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/22/t/p1aaa5to9ohpabeq1g67o1nafs3.jpg

Good day,
thank-you my bad
B

joomie wrote:

Guys don't post off-topic. Switch to private conversations.

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Looks really cool. Can the user change its location or is it a fix position?

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Looks really cool. Can the user change its location or is it a fix position?