Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.5 r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit

flydav wrote:
Vluchtplan wrote:

Hello, since installing the latest version V2.5 r1, somehow it keeps hitting X-Plane 10.41 r3. to 1 f/pm or even just hang.
If the A320 is initially selected, generally causing X-plane to crash. (former Jar 320 worked very smooth)

Anyone any experience with Skymaxx Pro 3 anything similar? Or other addons?
The A330 Incl. Blue Sky Star sound packs runs well, which demands more system resources.

Anyone an idea what may be the cause or what to check?
(system log not uploaded as not sure if okay here)
Thanks for any comments - appreciate any help

Try disabling Silverlining for an instant and then enable it, normal fps should resume.

Hi, I have similar experiences.
After aircraft is loaded, when I choose outside view and zoom out, xplane will crash.
In log file there is nothing special (just info about crashed x-plane). In system log there is info about memory access violation. When I attach Visual Studio debugger to xplane process, it catches  exception in atio6axx.dll. So I assume, there could be problem in my video card driver (updated). A330 works fine for me even with SkyMaxx.
I would be very gratefull if anyone can help me to solve this issue. A320 is my most favorit plane.

brnenskejsynek wrote:
flydav wrote:
Vluchtplan wrote:

Hello, since installing the latest version V2.5 r1, somehow it keeps hitting X-Plane 10.41 r3. to 1 f/pm or even just hang.
If the A320 is initially selected, generally causing X-plane to crash. (former Jar 320 worked very smooth)

The A330 Incl. Blue Sky Star sound packs runs well, which demands more system resources.

Try disabling Silverlining for an instant and then enable it, normal fps should resume.

After aircraft is loaded, when I choose outside view and zoom out, xplane will crash.
In log file there is nothing special (just info about crashed x-plane). In system log there is info about memory access violation. When I attach Visual Studio debugger to xplane process, it catches  exception in atio6axx.dll. So I assume, there could be problem in my video card driver (updated). A330 works fine for me even with SkyMaxx.
I would be very gratefull if anyone can help me to solve this issue. A320 is my most favorit plane.

Please try ver 2.6 beta 3 and check is this happen?!
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1567

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

good day,
bug is in the SMP-3 and I downloaded a new copy and installed fresh SMP-3 no issue
captbullett

J.A.Romanov wrote:
brnenskejsynek wrote:
flydav wrote:

Please try ver 2.6 beta 3 and check is this happen?!
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1567

129 (edited by captbullett 2015-12-14 22:51:59)

darn I have left my crystal ball at home I could have you up-and-running so, fast the rubber on your shoes would melt but instead I am going to guess and say you might be running a PC and your setting are maxed out but I don't have my crystal ...
captbullett

brnenskejsynek wrote:
flydav wrote:
Vluchtplan wrote:

Good day,
there is another post where the BSS is causing the MCDU to Click repeatedly on certain sheets of the MCDU so, you might try to remove the BSS plugin.
as for the CAP's I was always told in my computer classes not to use Cap's it is yelling on the .Net especially when you use ALL caps!

I do not mind helping and using my computer skills and the years of experience in Sim. I saw the caps and took it as you were yelling at the world!
captbullett

archuser01 wrote:

MR Lukas,
First off i am not yelling to anybody here ,
Secondly If you read again you will not feel any aggravation or any complain, I used to work with capital letters because of my profession, if you find something odd please you can tell me  and just warn me , In my life i do know how to appreciate people who works for others...
""""'BUT AGAIN IT IS A BEAUTIFUL PLANE AND A BIG HUGE APPRECIATION...
THANK JAR..'"""
Regards
Huseyin

Sorry to go off topic, but as you won't react to my private message captbullet: could you please stop putting my post with the rules for bug report directly below your post?! It was written with my name and the other user get confused when reading the Lukas in your post. I don't think your name is Lukas. If you want to make users aware of the rules please use the link to the thread!
So nobody gets confused with names and topics kept short.

To all others please don't feel disturbed by this post!

Lukas...

Good Day,
I did not see it as I was gone for a couple of days it seem as usual that communication is at fault and the lack of it .

I would not have posted your post if the people that I was trying to help were at the least giving enough information to help them.
2) when I see someone Post in all capital letters I  take that as yelling and one of the first thing I learned in computer class was not to type in all cap letters unless you are yelling at the person.

3) I will not post your post anymore as I will not be helping the way as I did in the past since, people will not listen or follow direction and then I get a post like this so you don't have to worry I will go quietly into the sunset ...
there have been to many young people that do not know how to act like young adults and as many we help for the fun of it and the challenge but when the mean comments start then I stop!

captbullett 

Homer.Simpson wrote:

Sorry to go off topic, but as you won't react to my private message captbullet: could you please stop putting my post with the rules for bug report directly below your post?! It was written with my name and the other user get confused when reading the Lukas in your post. I don't think your name is Lukas. If you want to make users aware of the rules please use the link to the thread!
So nobody gets confused with names and topics kept short.

To all others please don't feel disturbed by this post!

Lukas...

133 (edited by s1m0njc 2016-01-03 15:12:51)

I have an anomaly sad

I am running X-Plane 10.42 and I haven't used the A320 probably since 10.41, so I can't say for sure if this problem is related to the Plane update but ...

My A320 no longer responds to X-Camera keyboard inputs, it no longer has the Left Hand menu for refuelling, doors and ground power.

Currently I can't fly it because I can't start it!

I have swapped the old SASL folder for the new 64bit SASL folder (due to known earlier upgrade problem).

I am using a MAC with El Capitan.

Any suggestions would be most welcome, it's may fave aircraft and I miss flying it sad

Oh, and none of the buttons and knobs work either.

I'm on a MAC with El Capitan 10.11.5 with X-Plane 10.45r2 Logitech Extreme 3DPRO joystick.

Very likely that El Capitan causes your problems. That was one of the tips on this forum, do NOT update to El Capitan.
But I am no expert in this at all, at least I haven't updated yet and it still works 100%

Win 10, XP11

Thanks, but I have had it working with El Capitan. The problem with El Capitan was X-Plane crashing when you try to change an aircraft, and that was identified as an SASL problem. It did indeed happen to me. I remember updating SASL to latest version and was then able to change aircraft ok, one of which was my JD A320neo. So this is something else, as no other alterations to the computer have been made.

I'm on a MAC with El Capitan 10.11.5 with X-Plane 10.45r2 Logitech Extreme 3DPRO joystick.

136 (edited by Killerofwar 2016-01-04 19:59:51)

s1m0njc wrote:

Thanks, but I have had it working with El Capitan. The problem with El Capitan was X-Plane crashing when you try to change an aircraft, and that was identified as an SASL problem. It did indeed happen to me. I remember updating SASL to latest version and was then able to change aircraft ok, one of which was my JD A320neo. So this is something else, as no other alterations to the computer have been made.

You should NOT try to update SASL for yourself, this is up to the developers of the plane (JarDesign Crew). Try updating the plane to the latest beta version (2.6 beta 3), this has the new SASL implemented.

If you have modified the files of the plane in ANY way (your previous post looks like you have "updated" SASL for yourself) then this will very likely be the cause for your problem.

Also, the SASL + El Capitan bug can show up in different ways. I've read reports about "crash on startup" and "crash on plane change FROM 320 TO another". Both seems to be possible.

137 (edited by s1m0njc 2016-01-06 16:59:20)

Hi Killer,

So where do I find the 2.6 beta? I did follow a link to it from another forum, but that page didn't work.

I have looked on the JarDesign webpage and I have been in communication with Eugeny, none have led to a 2.6 beta version.

Also, if I were to find 2.6 beta version, would it work with my existing registration details?

Thanks again,
Simon.

138 (edited by Killerofwar 2016-01-07 13:29:34)

The link probably did not worked, because the plane just got an update! (Yey, I'm happy!)

I have not downloaded/tested the new version yet, but the download link should be here: http://jardesign.org/a320/download/inst … V2.6b4.zip (copied and pasted from the forum thread - @JarDesign, I hope it's okay to post these links here?)

If not, the forum link is here: http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1625

Once downloaded, backup your old files first (tipp: just rename your plane's folder "320_jardesign_backup"). After that, install the aircraft like you are used to (unzip, copy the folder to your aircraft folder)

Than, load the aircraft as usually. You will be asked to activate the aircraft by using your "activation key". You got this key when you bought the aircraft. Just enter it into the field and you are fine!

You can use your activation key ~ 5 times (you already used it once and after activating beta 4, you will have used it twice).
One day, you might get a "activation error". When this happens, just contact JarDesign. They will help you out and renew your key!

PS: Don't worry about the fact, that it's just a beta version. I've tested all betas so far and JarDesign always does a great job.  A few minor bugs may show up, but you don't have to expect much issues (if you encounter any - report them and JarDesign will fix them).

In previous releases of the A320, before the ADIRS was aligned, the PFD would display "ATT" in red as well as red letters on the speed/altitude tape. This is accurate, and indeed, the JAR A330 also models this. However, I noticed with release 2.5 of this A320, the PFD always shows the full attitude indicator and speed tape regardless of ADIRS status. Am I missing something here or is this detail something they removed with version 2.5? Also, during the takeoff roll and approach, the indications on the right side of the ECAM are not correct; I am not seeing any magenta "TO INHIBIT"  below 100 knots on takeoff or "LDG INHIBIT" indications during landing as were there in previous releases.

As I run the A320neo v2.5r1 in X-Plane 10.42 on my Arch-Linux machine just let me make one remark: Despite the JARDesign announcement about the requirements for the OS WIN/MAC 64 bit, the aircraft works fine on my Linux 64 bit machine. Installation is just the same as with other OS.

Hello I have one question. I can´t seem to turn off the engines with the latest beta. I fly, land and then approach the gate,turn off the engine master switches but N1 sticks at 7% and does not spool down. Any help?

Is it possible to populate the TCAS with IVAO Traffic?

Thx,

Henning Beeckmann

Hey Henning,

do you mean your one engine is spooling down, then suddenly spooling up and down again? Like flickering, but not finally shutting down? This is whats happening here as well..

TCAS so far is showing IVAO traffic, more or less. Not absolutely correct, sometimes I can see "ghosts" on the screens but most of the time it works like it should do. Did you switch on the correct knobs below your Squawk panel?

Steffen

Howdy Steffen,

flickering is the right word. And unfortunately I cant see Traffic in the TCAS (IVAO)

Fröhliches Retten noch,

Henning Beeckmann

why is taking so long for the new stable version to come up?

Because it is?  Asking this, is pointless, its not stable yet, therefore its not up.  When it is done I'm certain that a Stable release will happen.

146 (edited by addisonadolf00 2016-03-18 07:23:38)

Why this happen some time only but some it's running Good......

Ivr solutions

*****Hey********

Hi< I have looked through many replies and cannot seem to find my issue , I have just loaded the ne A320neo and are using Xplane 1045 64bit  I loaded and my log in serial was OK I then reloaded but all controls are dead, cannot seem to get any thing started . infact cannot see any start up switches for electrics, can see and tried the engine but nothing.  Can any one help.

Keith9

kyuui13 wrote:

Because it is?  Asking this, is pointless, its not stable yet, therefore its not up.  When it is done I'm certain that a Stable release will happen.

I think the project has been shelved.  There's no way it takes this long between test version.

keith9 wrote:

Hi< I have looked through many replies and cannot seem to find my issue , I have just loaded the ne A320neo and are using Xplane 1045 64bit  I loaded and my log in serial was OK I then reloaded but all controls are dead, cannot seem to get any thing started . infact cannot see any start up switches for electrics, can see and tried the engine but nothing.  Can any one help.

Keith9

have you looked at the tutorial videos? It's not a cessna....

i5 8600K OC@ 5.0Ghz, 16 GB DDR4-RAM
ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 - X55 Saitek Pro Rhino Stick, X55 Saitek Rhino Throttle
Windows 10 64 Bit - X-plane 11.11 - X-Enviro 1.07 - X-Ivap - XCamera - GHD - EFASS NG

gpb500 wrote:
kyuui13 wrote:

I think the project has been shelved.  There's no way it takes this long between test version.

The authors do this in their free time and they work on multiple projects, so they shift between the projects. Sometimes the A320 gets more development (like in december 2015 when we got 3 updates in a month), sometimes less like now. But there are some huge updates (there is a complete cockpit design overhaul announced) in progress and some day they will be released - when? When it's done. We all would love to see more regular updates, but it is what it is. I love the new MCDU from the 2.6 beta's and I believe they will add more features soon.