Topic: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.5 r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit

ver 2.5 r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit
So, next 320 improvement.

So, the main goal of 2.5 is make it compatible with 2 external product - GHD and custom soundpack. 1-2 day and first Video with this soundpack will be ready. Ыome systems was improved (hydraulic system too) to make voices sound natural. No changes of flightplan system was made - this is task for next 2.6, not now. As you know may be, X-Plane 10.40 have changed airport data format and FMCar included in a320 pack not work propertly with it. I rework c++ separate plugin, but not reworked lua (a320 included) FMCar, but just exclude it for 2.5 and for future. I prefer this way, if someone - not - sorry. And about hypoxya effect (if you have it) - that is no addon bug, but x-plane. I just tested 10.41 first build - this problem solved there.

What new for 2.5:
+X-Plane 10.40 ready
+Ground Handling Deluxe plugin (not included) compatible
+FBW “roll” tuned for low airspeed
+ready for Custom 3D soundpacks (not included)
+ND Weather radar range extended
-Exclude FMCar service
+Add 1000 and 2500 ft callouts
+hydraulic system improve

Download link http://jardesign.org/a320/download/inst … V2.5r1.zip

HOW TO INSTALL:
  - be sure, what you use X-Plane 10.36 (stable only, not use betas, please)
  - copy unziped "320neo_JARDesign" folder to ..\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\ folder
  - start X-Plane 64 bit and open a320, activation window is show up
  - enter you serial key (Regcode), click NEXT and reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu
  - activation will work well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit

If your activations are over (activation error) - use contact email from official website http://airbus320neo.com/contact/

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.5 r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit

Flight from EIDW to EGLL.  Getting two of the altitude announcements twice - 1,000 feet sounded like two voices together.  100 feet was announced twice one after the other.

Lights above CPT and FO windows still not working (not a big deal).

Otherwise no issues.

JAR, Can you integrated  rotary mouse wheel support for better handle?
Default (mouse) xplane control sometimes is hard to used.

Hi Jar, I've found that my problem of roll shaking is caused by poor fps.
Whenever they go below 30 (from green to red), and the A/P is activated, the roll starts shaking. This has been from b2.5 onward. Since my pc can't afford being always over 30 fps (I'm accepting to stay at 20-25 over EHAM, EDDF, EGLL etc.) is there anything I can do other than rolling back to v2.3/2.4? Thanks.

Hello Jar,

Are you thinking of adding simulated failures into the a320 or maybe the a330 as well?

Hi,
Flight from EDDH to LEPA, no particular issues. Perhaps just, is it possible at start from the cold and dark procedure, (when batteries on, and groundpower connected),  to have on the gauges, the orange cross on the upper ECAM instead the green 0.0 decimal

Thanks in advance

Xplane 10.41, Windows 10

Good evening,

Flight from LFPO to LFML

T/C prediction with "error" from +/- 35-40 NM

amischkowitz wrote:

Good evening,

Flight from LFPO to LFML

Are you resave a320 with 10.40 PlaneMaker?

Hi,

I have a problem on the ground when I'm taxing. The landing gear make a sound boum boum boum like if I was rolling on a hole in the ground. I had not this on the 2.3. Any idea?

Thanx

10 (edited by rogerwolfe57 2015-10-10 23:10:30)

crisk73 wrote:

Hi Jar, I've found that my problem of roll shaking is caused by poor fps.
Whenever they go below 30 (from green to red), and the A/P is activated, the roll starts shaking. This has been from b2.5 onward. Since my pc can't afford being always over 30 fps (I'm accepting to stay at 20-25 over EHAM, EDDF, EGLL etc.) is there anything I can do other than rolling back to v2.3/2.4? Thanks.

I also still have this problem...with AP on, heavy wind or calm.   All latest XP release and latest 320neo beta.    Is this a known situation or is it just isolated?   downloadable avi wide screen.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon X-Plane_2015_10_10_18_10_22_443.avi 42.39 mb, 780 downloads since 2015-10-10 

amischkowitz wrote:

Good evening,

Flight from LFPO to LFML

No at all, I don't have make anything with plane maker.
I just downloaded the latest 2.5 r1, activating these one and that's all.

Is it also necessary to make a process with plane maker to solved this T/C problem ?

Thanks a lot

amischkowitz wrote:

amischkowitz wrote:

Good evening,

Flight from LFPO to LFML

Is it also necessary to make a process with plane maker to solved this T/C problem ?

Thanks a lot

No! Not should!

I just ask, cause this may be was a reason.

rogerwolfe57 wrote:

I also still have this problem...with AP on, heavy wind or calm.   All latest XP release and latest 320neo beta.    Is this a known situation or is it just isolated?   downloadable avi wide screen.

I'm having exactly the same behaviour as shown in your vid. In v2.4 and older ailerons marks on f/c panel stay perfectly aligned.

amischkowitz wrote:

amischkowitz wrote:

Good evening,

Flight from LFPO to LFML

Thanks a lot

No! Not should!

I just ask, cause this may be was a reason.

Ok, no problem.

I made a flight EHAM to LEPA. For me also I have the same problem with the shaking of the plane in cruise phase.

I have to control if it's no because the shaking camera or turbulence met.

Moreover on the efis control unit, the knob go only until 160 NM

It would be also nicer and closer to the reality to have the same interactivity (with steward and so on) that in the A330

Thanks for all

Hi,

I tried (to compra with actual A320 version) a flight with the A330 v 1.2 r2. 
Top of Climb prediction is very precise and Ok.
I find also that the VNAV descent path system is much better (better optimization)

J.A.Romanov wrote:

ver 2.5 r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit
So, next 320 improvement.

So, the main goal of 2.5 is make it compatible with 2 external product - GHD and custom soundpack. 1-2 day and first Video with this soundpack will be ready. Ыome systems was improved (hydraulic system too) to make voices sound natural. No changes of flightplan system was made - this is task for next 2.6, not now. As you know may be, X-Plane 10.40 have changed airport data format and FMCar included in a320 pack not work propertly with it. I rework c++ separate plugin, but not reworked lua (a320 included) FMCar, but just exclude it for 2.5 and for future. I prefer this way, if someone - not - sorry. And about hypoxya effect (if you have it) - that is no addon bug, but x-plane. I just tested 10.41 first build - this problem solved there.

What new for 2.5:
+X-Plane 10.40 ready
+Ground Handling Deluxe plugin (not included) compatible
+FBW “roll” tuned for low airspeed
+ready for Custom 3D soundpacks (not included)
+ND Weather radar range extended
-Exclude FMCar service
+Add 1000 and 2500 ft callouts
+hydraulic system improve

Download link http://jardesign.org/a320/download/inst … V2.5r1.zip

HOW TO INSTALL:
  - be sure, what you use X-Plane 10.36 (stable only, not use betas, please)
  - copy unziped "320neo_JARDesign" folder to ..\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\ folder
  - start X-Plane 64 bit and open a320, activation window is show up
  - enter you serial key (Regcode), click NEXT and reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu
  - activation will work well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit

If your activations are over (activation error) - use contact email from official website http://airbus320neo.com/contact/

Are you saying that if I am on 10.40 that 2.5 r1 is not stable.

Hi,

Would it be possible to implemented on upcoming version the T.O. and landing Inhibit function ?

Thanks a lot in advance

efwheland wrote:

Are you saying that if I am on 10.40 that 2.5 r1 is not stable.

You may use it with
10.36 well
10.40 (have hypoxya bug)
10.41 well

Hi,

i've this problem. during programming MCDU for flight from LIRF to LGAV i've received , as SID, (ivao) xibri5A via pepix7a. When i click, on f-plan menu, rw25, sid xibri5a and set via pepix7a de MCDU display a message "LGAV remove from route", in this case the FP is unusable, the only trick is not use VIA sector but , flying online, this is a big problem.

Thanks in advance

dadez77 wrote:

Hi,

i've this problem. during programming MCDU for flight from LIRF to LGAV i've received , as SID, (ivao) xibri5A via pepix7a. When i click, on f-plan menu, rw25, sid xibri5a and set via pepix7a de MCDU display a message "LGAV remove from route", in this case the FP is unusable, the only trick is not use VIA sector but , flying online, this is a big problem.

Thanks in advance

Update NavData? With Navigraph 1510 working well 2.5 b3/r1

Please please add back the ability to set the HDG on the ground, before takeoff, that was present in the versions before 2.3r4, and how it works in the actual aircraft. From FCOM 3:

"- HDG ON FCU .............................. IF REQUIRED, PRESET
· lf a heading is required by the ATC after takeoft, preset the heading on the FCU. NAV
mode will be disarmed.
· RWY TRK mode will keep the aircraft on the runway track."

Also wish for heading to be able to be set on the ground.
Using RC4 and require runway heading set before take off.

I am experiencing issues with the MCDU being locked to pseudo points, in particular T/D. I did a flight from EHAM to EGPB (!) and before T/D I hit "DCT TO" and a waypoint further away than T/D. This caused the plane to deviate away from the initial course, and it said "T/D" in the PFD and "T/D" was white in the MCDU. No matter what I did, it would not unselect "T/D". I had to reload the flight plan, then it worked. I have also many times before experienced that the MCDU locks onto pseudo points, and I cannot get it unstuck. Is there a fix for this? Maybe I am doing something wrong?

toboe.kacuragi wrote:
dadez77 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks in advance

Update NavData? With Navigraph 1510 working well 2.5 b3/r1

Hi,

yes, update with regularity every month by navigraph program...

pftlyon wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem on the ground when I'm taxing. The landing gear make a sound boum boum boum like if I was rolling on a hole in the ground. I had not this on the 2.3. Any idea?

Thanx

Hi Jardesign team, I can report the same problem, taxiing around causes the landing gear to constantly make a bottom up sound