Re: [STABLE] v.1.2r2 (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit)

Hi,

The FMC is  not working correctly.

The heading is correct however the green track line is off to the right this has been checked both in version 10.36 and the beta versions.

This needs sorting as previous posts have stated.

Regards,

102 (edited by captbullett 2015-09-27 02:09:33)

Good day,
You should see the posting at the link here ;

http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1308

and see if it helps or then post your information at the link .. so, we have it in one place for nav. thank you
captbullett

Redders9606 wrote:

Hi,

The FMC is  not working correctly.

The heading is correct however the green track line is off to the right this has been checked both in version 10.36 and the beta versions.

This needs sorting as previous posts have stated.

Regards,

Auto-throttle failure.  Flying out of SFO, I mistakenly raised the flaps with speed of just 150kts.  As expected the plane nosed down to gain speed.  Then on climb out, it was 100% TOGA power and climb speed of 5K ft/min.  I disabled the ATHR and used manual throttle, then all (and I mean all) verbal warnings started looping, pull up, terrain, flaps, too low, etc.  Can't remember them all right now.  This was at about 8K feet with speed near 250kts at normal climb rate (2k ft/min).  I turned the speaker dial on the pilots side down and continued the flight...turned it up later and it was quiet...looping stopped.  Still no ATHR...switched AP1/AP2 nothing would get it back.  Everything else was fine.  Always exciting flying an airbus.  wink

It is better to avoid not provided the flight manual of the aircraft situations!

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

Yes, plane is working, no problems on first flight, but:

- AirFMC is not working at all.

Display is messed up.

best regards,

Thomas

I can confirm that airfmc is not working with the 330 1.2r2 for me as well. The screen is not being properly cleared when going from screen to screen, and airfmc deferred the issue back to jar when I opened a ticket with them regarding the issue.

Good day,
can we see log.txt or screen shot so we know what we are working with.
thank-you,
captbullett

pclark wrote:
thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

Yes, plane is working, no problems on first flight, but:

- AirFMC is not working at all.

Display is messed up.

best regards,

Thomas

I can confirm that airfmc is not working with the 330 1.2r2 for me as well. The screen is not being properly cleared when going from screen to screen, and airfmc deferred the issue back to jar when I opened a ticket with them regarding the issue.

107 (edited by arnelh 2015-10-04 18:01:27)

Hello, for first thank you for the updates!

just another question !!

If I have some "custom" soundpack (changed some values in the config file and loudness etc. or Blue Sky Star sound) do I  have to put them in the custom sound folder ?? I´m not sure which is the right way because if I replace the standard sound folder there is no sound "change" !!

why I´m also asking because I´m little bit confused about "read me how.txt" in the blue sky star sound :

"""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The names don't matter, as long as your active engine pack is under "ENGINE" name inside "CUSTOM" folder!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rename your original "engines" folder in
C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\330_JARDesign\plugins\sound3d\custom
To engineRR for example, so you know it is Rolls Royce pack
Folder "engines" of Pratt and Whitney Expansion pack goes into your
C:\Program Files (x86)\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\330_JARDesign\plugins\sound3d\custom

So you should have folders

apu
cockpit
engines
enginesRR
flctrl
gpu
ldgear
tow
License.txt
set.cfg """"

I think there is something wrong or do I miss something ?? where is now the custom sound folder ??
Thank you !

108 (edited by pclark 2015-10-04 12:49:32)

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
can we see log.txt or screen shot so we know what we are working with.
thank-you,
captbullett

Hi, certainly,

The screenshots are at http://c3po.pclark.com/screens.zip (13MB file)

I took the screenshots with the snipping tool on my PC, and using the screenshot function on my iPad.

The first pair are initpage and initpage-ipad. The iPad capture is missing the title bar and the arrows.

The second pair (departure1, departure-ipad) are from the f-plan button. Go into EGLL, click departures and fill in the blanks. The bottom line has not refreshed and the lower case "tmpy" is missing above the F-PLN LSK.

The third pair (f-pln2, f-pln2-ipad) are after going back to F-PLN from filling in the departure. The title bar hasn't refreshed properly, the arrows are missing, and the 6L LSK hasn't refreshed.

The fourth pair (f-pln3, f-pln3-ipad) are after executing 6R from the previous page; the title bar hasn't refreshed, the colors haven't changed from temporary to executed, the SK6 line hasn't refreshed, and now going to any subsequent page is completely unreadable.

The last screenshot (img_0046) is from the iPad after going from the f-pln to perf section. This state of display corruption remains until the sim is restarted. I have exited and re-entered the app on the iPad. I'm running the latest (1.2) AirFMC and the latest (HSAIRXPL-4.3.1.zip) plugin. The AirFMC team said this was because the 330 isn't clearing the screen that is output to the plugin between each keypress. I can't say I know enough about the API to know if this is correct, but the screen corruption between the 330 and the AirFMC progressively gets worse as AirFMC is used, while the in-aircraft display is fine, so something appears to be amis between the 330 and the plugin rather than specifically with the 330.

Thanks,

Добрый день. Самолет работает в windows 10? Я имею ввиду невозможность активации?

Активируется и работает отлично!!!

Good flight (nothing unexpected happens) until 50 feet above the runway on very short final...auto pilot disabled since about 2500 feet...not even touching the controls...getting ready to flare and it's like someone hits hard left rudder.  In the replay it looks misleading because it is showing a hard RIGHT rudder all the way down and then it evens out to no rudder and the plane's nose pushes hard to the left.  I hate this plane lol.  And no crosswind...in fact no wind.

The PFD is out of alignment again on the latest version

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 320330.JPG 695.13 kb, 137 downloads since 2015-10-08 

Hello, I bought the A330-200 months back in march I believe and upgraded to a new  system and would need my activation code again, where do I find it?

You should have gotten an email from them, or if you bought it from .org, check the download page for the plane, it should be there

In my latest 4 or 5 flights I noticed that after landing the plane comes to a complete stop in a very short distance only about 500mt which is very unrealistic for a plane this big with auto brake at LOW. Anyone has the same issue?

Selfmade92 wrote:

Hello, I bought the A330-200 months back in march I believe and upgraded to a new  system and would need my activation code again, where do I find it?

please follow www.support.jardesign.org

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

117 (edited by Nicco54 2015-10-13 19:22:17)

In my latest 4 or 5 flights I noticed that after landing the plane comes to a complete stop in a very short distance only about 500mt which is very unrealistic for a plane this big with auto brake at LOW. Anyone has the same issue?

Yes, the braking efficiency of the autobrake with full thrust reverse is totally unrealistic. No matter what the length of the runway now, I use the low setting of the autobrake with 50% of the thrust reversers, or the medium setting with no reversers...

Problems with NAV mode. DENUT 5C departure from EBBR (Brussels). Initial part is ok, but when going ovr DENUT the plane does not change course leftwards towards LUMEN, it just continues straight ahead. It says "LUMEN" in the PFD, but the plane is not changing direction.....

Good day,
this is because you are running 10.11 no? no log.txt but i am a good guesser ...
captbullett

Anterialis wrote:

Problems with NAV mode. DENUT 5C departure from EBBR (Brussels). Initial part is ok, but when going ovr DENUT the plane does not change course leftwards towards LUMEN, it just continues straight ahead. It says "LUMEN" in the PFD, but the plane is not changing direction.....

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
this is because you are running 10.11 no? no log.txt but i am a good guesser ...
captbullett

Anterialis wrote:

Hehe you are right, I am running El Capitan. So then I presume this is a known bug for now? Thanks for clearing that up smile

I chose not to attach any files, as they probably wouldn't show any errors. But I agree that I should have stated my OS and xPlane version (10.41 btw..). Any quick fixes?

Hi,
I forgot to turn on the fuel pumps and the entire flight without fuel pumps. Is that possible on the A332? Add the switch on fuel pumps in the checklist please.

122 (edited by ilankrt 2015-10-20 20:19:05)

this happens after a longer PAUSE - can't see anything outside

until

I found after a long trial series that disabling the rain brings the clear view back

BUG ?!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon 2015-10-20 11.07.37 pm.jpg 608.59 kb, 142 downloads since 2015-10-20 

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

123 (edited by Dee 2015-11-09 20:48:57)

Nicco54 wrote:

Yes, the braking efficiency of the autobrake with full thrust reverse is totally unrealistic. No matter what the length of the runway now, I use the low setting of the autobrake with 50% of the thrust reversers, or the medium setting with no reversers...

I was able to land an overwighted airplane on a wet runway with no reverse and autobrake set to min. The landing distance was 2000 something meters.

@ilankrt

if this happens go to menu plugins/A330/Settings/Disable Rain Effect (sorry don't know the exact name right know).
Than you can complete your flight, but after that you have to reload the A330 to have the rain effect again.

Homer.Simpson wrote:

@ilankrt

if this happens go to menu plugins/A330/Settings/Disable Rain Effect (sorry don't know the exact name right know).
Than you can complete your flight, but after that you have to reload the A330 to have the rain effect again.

You can't just click to re-enable it?  I did that but it wasn't raining but assumed rain would show.  The wind screen remains clear after cycling off/on.