Topic: [STABLE] v.1.2r2 (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit)

This is a330 by JARDesign v1.2r1 distributive (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit)

Download link http://jardesign.org/a330/download/inst … _1.2r2.zip

HOW TO INSTALL:
  - be sure, that you use X-Plane 10.36 (Please note what X-Plane betas may work unstable)
  - copy unziped "330_JARDesign" folder to ..\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\ folder
    (be sure, what you are not use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft installation path)
  - copy unzipped «GndHandling» folder to ../X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/ folder
    (remove "old" GndServices folder from ../X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/ if was installed)
  - start X-Plane 64 bit and open a330, activation window is going to show up
  - enter your serial key (Regcode), click NEXT and after a successful activation reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu
  - activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit

Whats new:
+Mac OS compatible
+Ground Handling plugin for a330 included
+FCU manipulators rework to use Mouse Left/Rght/Wheel for Push/Pull/Rotate operation
(may switched back to "old" style at a330 menu)

Please contact me to add activations if you have activation error - please use contact form here:
http://jardesign.org/a330/
Please discuss all about releases at "Pilots forum, general discussion, support" only.

If you have always installed 1.2r1, not need reinstall all to have r2, but need just update a330 set from link
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1221

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Re: [STABLE] v.1.2r2 (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit)

Спасибо! Следите за хорошую работу!

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

3 (edited by FS Steven 2015-08-23 09:53:43)

Typically, in FSX I loved the mouse wheel scroll function. Now I totally dislike it! Guess why? X-Plane is more realistic when it comes to  little vibrations, some turbulence or dynamic view (with headshake for example). This makes it pretty difficult but even annoying to use the scroll wheel! So, I am REALLY happy there is an option to go back to the 'old' FCU style smile

p.s. That's why 'OPTIONS' are that important! So, THX Eugeny!

4 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-23 13:24:41)

Good day,
Best version yet. I would say stable enough to go Mac stable version ... no CTD's since I have been running 10.40+ and 10.11 OS X now I know testing is to be done on 10.36 I am into Alpha test on new project and could not covert so, this is a progress to next level and since, I am Apple developer I can say this does work well and no Issues with Sasl or any other plugin ... Gismo etc...
Thank-you,
Brian
captbullett

One issue I've noticed with Ground Services.  When the Ground Services control panel and fuel windows are open, the up down arrows for selecting refuel quantity don't work.  Once the GS control panel window is closed, they work.

Using the above version of Ground Services and Steam XP 10.36.

Thank you, I will try it !

Not playing with OS X nor X-Plane Beta version.
Beta + beta + beta = CTD without any convenience or bug isolation...
I like to try JAR Beta but this is not helpful if everything is in beta wink

Issues noted with pic attached:

1st pic: Although the next waypoint is being tracked correctly, the PFD is at an angle, as if in a crosswind, but there is zero wind
2nd pic: The autopilot NAV function begins the turn to next waypoint too late to follow the green arc
3rd pic: The EPR digital gauges flicker
4th pic: when using the direct to function of the FMS, selecting one of the waypoints in the displayed list, things go very wrong. It takes a while to figure out the track but the green line is not reset to the new next waypoint
5th pic: with the autopilot in HDG mode,for example a heading bug select of 290 it always flies about 8 degrees to the left of the entered heading
6th pic: Here another example of how the green line is not aligned at the 12 o clock position on the PFD -- note once again, not wind component to cause a necessary crab.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon issue1.jpg 100.38 kb, 293 downloads since 2015-08-23 

Attachment icon issue2.jpg 100.67 kb, 310 downloads since 2015-08-23 

Attachment icon issue3.mov 640.14 kb, 754 downloads since 2015-08-23 

Attachment icon issue4.jpg 115.17 kb, 321 downloads since 2015-08-23 

Issue 5 & 6 images

pic 5

I'm thrilled that we're out of the CTD's. Back to getting things done concerning the FMS. From the beginning it is flawed. Inspiring, useful but still substandard.

When programming the FMS you get really sick of the disco's. It takes to many mouse movements and mouse clicks to put one waypoint after another. Has been said before.

SID's appear twice in the list when you want to select just one. Has been said before. Does not happen all the time with all airports.

A portion of an ILS (e.g. ILS 36R into KMCO - TRAMP FLOZY) is skipped and does not make it's way into the waypoints pertaining to the final approach. Has been said before.

When altering an altitude restriction, the RSK stays yellow for 10 to 15 seconds before accepting the integers. Well known phenomenon.

The altitude constraints (see 4) are not immediately visible in the LEGS page. E.g. 4000 reads as 4036. Well documented.

DES does some strange things like taking a nose dive; there's no legitimate reason for it when examining the distance and the height it needs to overcome. Instead of descending with e.g. 1200 FPM, it accomplishes the bridging of the height by diving with 2400 FPM at first and then compensating with 600 FPM. Very uncomfortable.

The A/P NAV functionality starts the turn to the next waypoint too late to meet the green curved line. Has been said before.

The pitching behavior is fickle. It kinda overreacts to the demanded change. Make it more smooth like in the real world.

That being said: I think this is my favorite plane. I would love to see the -300 with different engines.

Sierra 10.13.6 - 4.5 GHz i7 - Retina 5120 x 2880 - 16 GB - Radeon Pro 580 8 GB - X-Plane 11 - Ravcore Javelin - 767 FF - 777 FF - 787 Dreamliner - plugin tester Airbus A350 FF - A320Neo JD - A380 PH - A330 PH - alpha/beta tester A330 JD - CRJ200 - beta tester 747-8i SSG - IXEG 733 - EADT 737-800 v5 - 757 v2 FF - ZIBO 737-800 - SSG Embrear 195 - FF A320

I fully share what has been written in previous posts. I had the same problems.

OS: Windows 10 64bit -  XP 10.36 Computer Specs: | CPU: Intel Quad i7-2600K@4.6GHz |GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ghz Edition |MOBO: ASRock Z75Pro3 |Case: Cooler Matser HAF932 |RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1866 Corsairl|PSU: Corsair TX850M
| Pedals: CSPv1 | Hotas: Thrustmaster Warthog /Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack /Saitek Throttle Quadrant
| Headset: Tritton AX 720 | TrackiR 5

Me too. All of these issues happen to me etither. It couldn't say better.
Nevertheless It's my favourite plane as well as the A320.

I read all messages. Thanks for opinitions!! We kill a lot of time to have luck with MAC stable, 1 month to improve Ground Service and about 3 week to make push-pull (cant believe, but really was not easy). Now, we will check another issues.

Евгений!

Fantastic work! I believe we can all see that the work is tireless and all the updates bring something nice to the table. I believe that the aircraft is far from completion, but I already enjoy flying it immersely.

Thank you so much. All the aforementioned issues are present here aswell, but I believe you'll get them fixed some day.

Thank you one more time!

OS: win8.1, XP version: Always the latest beta, unless stated otherwise.

By the time the quirks are fixed the A330 and A320 from JAR will be the best out there.

james90909 wrote:

By the time the quirks are fixed the A330 and A320 from JAR will be the best out there.

I agree

JAR everything is looking good for now

please start focusing more effort in fixing the FMC logic and make it more robust as it is now it crashes (black screens) in many scenarios

Все работает!
Только почему-то перестала стюардесса сообщать о том что холодно в салоне и о том что все пассажиры на борту.

Hi !

Yes, plane is working, no problems on first flight, but:

- AirFMC is not working at all.

Display is messed up.

best regards,

Thomas

hello , first thank's for this fantactic plane.
i have the same problems than others, plus... it's quite complicate with the new ground equipment and the panel configuration..too much to do already with navigation inside the cockpit to deal with all these options.
but i d like to report a problem with the fuel refulling, after he left (hide?) the trap of the fuel stay open and the windows of refuelling stay open in the cockpit . and i have to fly like that. I didnt found how to close it.
thank's for you great job anyway
jean jacques

20 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-25 12:38:37)

Good day,
Since, you can make your own set-up by opening the;  Plugins/GroundHandling/control panel/ ; from there you will see the list of vehicles that are in the list that you can add or, subtract from your configuration.

Nevertheless, if you just want a full truck and the GPU for, a quick start so, you can test and do not want to go through a lot of trouble for removing all the scenery;

1) on the list, click just the (+) for the GPU
2) on the list click just the (+) for the fuel truck

and this will call the GPU and the fuel truck. when you are done on the drop down list klick "Drive away all" , and that is all there is to it.
have fun you can add more and adjust to any way you want it is not permeant.
captbullett 

shamanitou wrote:

hello , first thank's for this fantactic plane.
i have the same problems than others, plus... it's quite complicate with the new ground equipment and the panel configuration..too much to do already with navigation inside the cockpit to deal with all these options.
but i d like to report a problem with the fuel refulling, after he left (hide?) the trap of the fuel stay open and the windows of refuelling stay open in the cockpit . and i have to fly like that. I didnt found how to close it.
thank's for you great job anyway
jean jacques

hi thank's for the answer
but your procedure still doesn't work for the gpu which stay under the aircraft.
jean jacques

Good day,
then go back to the list and hit the (-) key when you get ready to take off ? ... (see if this helps)
captbullett

gmail wrote:

hi thank's for the answer
but your procedure still doesn't work for the gpu which stay under the aircraft.
jean jacques

I think this issue not come from real situation, course before start taxi need set park brake OFF anyway. If you do this - all groundstaff remove.

I have a strange problem.  i downloaded A330 last evening and placed the Ground services in plugins folder. Loaded up A330 and activated it ALL OK works fine and GND services No Problem.
Later that evening i loaded up X- aviation DC3 No engine sounds Strange i thought.
I tried my 2nd copy of x plane and dc3 is ok. I re installed DC3 to my main copy of x plane again still no engine sound. I removed GND service plugin from plugins and DC3 sound all ok.
I placed GND services plugin into my second copy of X plane and DC3 had no sound.
All other Aircraft seem ok, so im not sure whats going on.

Do you need both the

GndHandling

and

GndServicing

plugins in there?  they both do the same job correct?

Glad you put back the manipulators under the option, it was not working with just one click mouse (Mac), I will note semi-circle manipulators are a little low, you can easily and do press the lower buttons while moving the knobs?

But otherwise a great job SD