Topic: v.3.2 beta public tests

This is next public version of a330 for X-Plane 11. Please take part in this beta-tests if you really want be beta-tester. If you want fly-ready product - please just wait. Main goal of this beta - test new "Visual Avionics" development platform.

What new:

beta 1:
+ some systems migrate from SASL to VA (Visual Avionics)
+ APU system reworked
+ ECAM action system reworked
+ Rudder (normal law) algorithm improved
+ about 20 minor improvements

beta 2:
+ LDG MEMO not show fixed
+ Before takeoff checklist fixed
+ No firetest sound fixed
+ no MW, MC sound fixed

beta 3:
+ Crash on load (on some Windows OS) fixed

beta 4:
+ compatible with XP 11.35

beta 5:
+ FMGS module updated

HOW TO INSTALL:

Download link:
http://jardesign.org/a330/download/inst … 1_325b.zip

Download link to updated CoPilot version:
http://jardesign.org/copilotdownload/JD … 200619.zip

Please not mix files with other version.
You may install aircraft at separate folder and use both - old and new version.

Please avoid publish message like "Crash on loading" or like this tithout any details. This will really not helpful and not need on beta test stage. Please understand this.

In the case of wrong voice recognition setup crash on loading stage may happen. Please be ready to contact JAR via skype j.a.romanov to demonstrate how this going and make real fix for this by our crew.

Please install Ground Handling plugin to be well-compatible with XP11
Download link: http://jardesign.org/gndserv/download/GHD.zip

- be sure, that you use X-Plane 11.34 (not work with beta 1,2 versions of 11.35)
  - copy unziped "JD330XP11" folder to ..\X-Plane 10\Aircraft\ folder
    (be sure, what you are not use nonEnglish symbols in aircraft installation path)
  - please visit download more fresh version of Ground Handling plugin. It work with JARDesign 330 without registration (for free). Please note what “Deluxe” version of this plugin (may work with other aircrafts) is payware.
  - start X-Plane 64 bit and open a330, activation window is going to show up
  - enter your serial key (use exist serial from "JD330 for X-Plane 11"), click NEXT and after a successful activation reopen aircraft via X-Plane menu
  - activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit

If activation window not appear, there is 3 reasons may be for this -
- Check what you use computer under Admin mode.
- You use Windows 7 or 8 or 10. In this case, please install "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010" pack http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download … x?id=14632 , and also install more fresh JAVA.

UPDATE YOU NAV DATA WITH FRESH CYCLE (if needed)
a330 use NavData from
../X-PLANE 11/Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/ folder
if not find there – will try to read it from
../X-PLANE 11/Aircraft/330_JARDesign/_navdata/
If you need update your cycle, please use Aerosoft/Navigraph
- “JARDesign a320/330 Native format” or (the same in fact)
- “XPLANE_GNS430_777WORLDLINER_FF757PROF_NATIVE”
and put new cycle to ..X-PLANE 10/Custom Data/navdata/ folder

If you want to test how failures system work, you need use DatarefEditor plugin and enter "jd/bugs/" there. You will get small number of datarefs what may generate faults - APU Fire, as example, if you change value from 0 to 1.

Please note what this time we have beta of JD330 ("beta" - product for testing and may not work well, hare errors and so on). If you need release, need stable version, please wait.

- you may post you opinion about this version, post what you like/unlike
- please post your log.txt if Crash happen.

Please care about information what you will post here and try to determinate reason if issues happen  - sure, he interesting in aircraft test and troubles but want to avoid work with "pilot" issues.

Thank you!!!!

This is FREE update for users who own "JD330 for X-Plane 11" product.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

2 (edited by dudleybrooke 2019-06-16 09:50:33)

Re: v.3.2 beta public tests

Crashes to desktop while loading.

Can't post log.txt - It's too long.

Same hese. CTD while loading. Tried 3 times. Same.

dudleybrooke wrote:

Crashes to desktop while loading.

Can't post log.txt - It's too long.

You may ZIP it and attach ZIP

Hi mr. Romanov so far A330 working well good job smile But xEnviro wx radar support would be nice, i hope it is possible to add in plane, best regards and have nice summertime from finland smile

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit),Asus maximus formula IX, i7 6700K, G.Skills 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI GTX 1080 gaming z (8GB),
My Fleet: FF A320U, FF A350, FF B763, FF B757v2 ext, JAR A330, JAR A320, ToLiss A319
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe, FMcar, EFASS, XEnviro, X-Camera

wesader wrote:

Hi mr. Romanov so far A330 working well good job smile But xEnviro wx radar support would be nice, i hope it is possible to add in plane, best regards and have nice summertime from finland smile

We should get xEnviro drawing API (picture source interface). Sure, i asked, but - not get, this not released.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
wesader wrote:

We should get xEnviro drawing API (picture source interface). Sure, i asked, but - not get, this not released.

Ok not problem

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit),Asus maximus formula IX, i7 6700K, G.Skills 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI GTX 1080 gaming z (8GB),
My Fleet: FF A320U, FF A350, FF B763, FF B757v2 ext, JAR A330, JAR A320, ToLiss A319
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe, FMcar, EFASS, XEnviro, X-Camera

CTD. the last line of log.txt:

TextureFileName: C:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Extra Aircraft\JD330XP11\plugins\sys\png/textureFBO.png
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: sys/win.xpl}==--

I can't see how to attach file. can create images of log.txt and attach those if required.

oboe132435 wrote:

CTD. the last line of log.txt:

TextureFileName: C:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Extra Aircraft\JD330XP11\plugins\sys\png/textureFBO.png
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: sys/win.xpl}==--

If someone get CTD on load - please contact me direct via skype j.a.romanov if possible - we will check online and try to fix.

Flight from EIDW - LEPA

-parking doesn't match to Autogate and SAM Plugin
-ANN LT Switch no function
-APU startup now ok
-Both MCDU still showing same page
-MCDU Pref page , If page filled before RW and SID selected the data will stay and TO Speeds are not deleted after select or change RW
-MCDU settings (FPS show off Joystick off etc) not permanent, must be set every flight new.
-Switching from EXT Power to APU no relay sound
-if ext power drive away sound still running
-Engine start still to fast, if eng available, relay sound is missing
-Cab crew advise will not shown as done on check list
-MCDU PROG Page REPORT still missing
-Windscreen Rain Effects not working (could be related to XVision)
-still little issues to follow the LNAV is the turn more than 90 Degrees and speed above 180KN
-FPS overall improved and much better
-lower ecam status page still missing
-Turn off AP will not illuminate the red warning light (just warning sound)
-2D MCDU popup window can not be closed exept clicking into the 3D MCDU
-Window and Gauge reflection too bright at night (should be an option to turn off in the settings)
-MCDU APP Page changing the TL/TA will not delete the numbers in the scratch line (must be done with CRL)
-LDg Inhebit msg working

-Flight went well so far. No issues. But could not understand why autogate plugin will be deactivated.

FMGS: 0 : Ver.FMGS-150619 Jun 15 2019
FMGS: 0 : PluginPath=H:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11_BETA\plugins\fmgs\
FMGS: 0 : AircraftPath=H:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11_BETA\
FMGS: 0 : FMGS plugin will try to disable some plugins to avoid plugin conflicts:
FMGS: 0 : Marginal.AutoGate was disabled by FMGS plugin to avoid plugin conflict.

artox67 wrote:

Flight from EIDW - LEPA

-parking doesn't match to Autogate and SAM Plugin
-ANN LT Switch no function
-APU startup now ok
-Both MCDU still showing same page
-MCDU Pref page , If page filled before RW and SID selected the data will stay and TO Speeds are not deleted after select or change RW
-MCDU settings (FPS show off Joystick off etc) not permanent, must be set every flight new.
-Switching from EXT Power to APU no relay sound
-if ext power drive away sound still running
-Engine start still to fast, if eng available, relay sound is missing
-Cab crew advise will not shown as done on check list
-MCDU PROG Page REPORT still missing
-Windscreen Rain Effects not working (could be related to XVision)
-still little issues to follow the LNAV is the turn more than 90 Degrees and speed above 180KN
-FPS overall improved and much better
-lower ecam status page still missing
-Turn off AP will not illuminate the red warning light (just warning sound)
-2D MCDU popup window can not be closed exept clicking into the 3D MCDU
-Window and Gauge reflection too bright at night (should be an option to turn off in the settings)
-MCDU APP Page changing the TL/TA will not delete the numbers in the scratch line (must be done with CRL)
-LDg Inhebit msg working

-Flight went well so far. No issues. But could not understand why autogate plugin will be deactivated.

FMGS: 0 : Ver.FMGS-150619 Jun 15 2019
FMGS: 0 : PluginPath=H:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11_BETA\plugins\fmgs\
FMGS: 0 : AircraftPath=H:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11_BETA\
FMGS: 0 : FMGS plugin will try to disable some plugins to avoid plugin conflicts:
FMGS: 0 : Marginal.AutoGate was disabled by FMGS plugin to avoid plugin conflict.

Thanks a lot for detailed info. I will take it in account. Autogate plugin deactivated on a beta stage to be sure what it just not create plugin conflicts, like marginal plugins and aerosoft-barbarossa plugin.

13 (edited by dudleybrooke 2019-06-16 14:44:04)

Finally got button to attach file. Here is my log .txt from a CTD today

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 111.16 kb, 323 downloads since 2019-06-16 

dudleybrooke wrote:

Finally got button to attach file. Here is my log .txt from a CTD today

May I ask you to contact me skype j.a.romanov to check this CTD more detailed? I will give you version with extended log.

I need someone online who have this CTD online, cause all 4 our windows test computers sadly not have this CTD.

On-Load Crash for some Windows OS computers fixed. Please redownload/reinstall beta 3. Thanks Marigaux for testing and help!

I have loaded the latst beta and I am having some problems most notable is I have no sunds at all and a number of switches are not working.

The main issue is I have a message on screen

Warning: s330 systems (VA) plugin error occur
please contact support,jardesign.org with log txt file!

Wycliffe

wycliffe wrote:

I have loaded the latst beta and I am having some problems most notable is I have no sunds at all and a number of switches are not working.

The main issue is I have a message on screen

Warning: s330 systems (VA) plugin error occur
please contact support,jardesign.org with log txt file!

Wycliffe

So, please contact support,jardesign.org with log txt file! Or attach file here.

G:\X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sound3d/win.xpl : Error Code = 1114 : Произошел сбой в программе инициализации библиотеки динамической компоновки (DLL).
G:\X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sys/win.xpl : Error Code = 1114 : Произошел сбой в программе инициализации библиотеки динамической компоновки (DLL).

19 (edited by LifeSav3r 2019-06-23 05:18:37)

I'm also getting the following error. Log file attached.

"WARNING: a330 systems (VA) plugin error occur.
- Please contact support,jardesign.org with log.txt file!"

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 373.28 kb, 567 downloads since 2019-06-23 

alev11379 wrote:

G:\X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sound3d/win.xpl : Error Code = 1114 : Произошел сбой в программе инициализации библиотеки динамической компоновки (DLL).
G:\X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sys/win.xpl : Error Code = 1114 : Произошел сбой в программе инициализации библиотеки динамической компоновки (DLL).

Разбирали на днях аналогичную проблему. Была ситуация на нашем тестовом компьютере с множеством сценарием. Убрав половину сцен - все заработало. Оказалось, что большое количество плагинов в этих сценах просто не оставляет место/не дает возможности загрузиться самолетным плагинам. Мораль - выпиливать плагины из сценариев, если их много.

LifeSav3r wrote:

I'm also getting the following error. Log file attached.

"WARNING: a330 systems (VA) plugin error occur.
- Please contact support,jardesign.org with log.txt file!"

This I read from log:
M:\X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sound3d/win.xpl : Error Code = 1114 : A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.
M:\X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sys/win.xpl : Error Code = 1114 : A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.

That mean what too many plugins was loaded from your installed Custom sceneries (all scenery plugins loaded Before aircraft plugin) and X-Plane not allow load any more plugins. So, need to delete/deactivate plugins from some sceneries.

Why is the fbw all messed up  ? Was it somehow disabled on purpose ? if you're on autopilot and you dial down the speed to say 100  the plane should not decelerate past vls.The power should come back up and keep  vls speed. In the a330  ap disconnects once it reaches alpha prot ?

Thanks

Hello, i have some Problem with V3 2B4 the AP1 dont follow the waypoints. The FL are also not recognized. What should i do ?

denisxpl wrote:

Hello, i have some Problem with V3 2B4 the AP1 dont follow the waypoints. The FL are also not recognized. What should i do ?

If this is not a pilot issue, you may contact me directly via skype j.a.romanov - we will check online what and why this happen.

i have 2 problem during takeoff:
-when I set the throttle to flex thrust, it appears in the pfd, CLB THR and flashes (on ground);
- after or during takeoff mcdu say incorrect trim , flap position and other 2 error from MCDU . it's so strange . sometimes these errors come out, sometimes they don't come out with the same trim and flap config;

(suggestion, could you create an application for takeoff performances only?)

THX