Re: X-Life public beta-3 190116 (Win & Mac)

it is movable, sure

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Nice one, Mr. R...I love your momentum and genius to make your creation something special for your customers. My hat off to you, Sir!

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Work on side-screen Menu. Will post it with next beta.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/22/t/p1aaa5to9ohpabeq1g67o1nafs3.jpg

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

128 (edited by TKurzweg 2016-01-31 10:37:25)

Flight from EDDL to LEPA (FS2XPLANE converted scenery). Everything works fine with X-Life.
Center give me approach to Runway 06L. ATIS says Runway 24L/24R in use.
Landing on Runway 06L...after touchdown...another aircraft is in front of me...crash !
What happens ???
Thanks for your answer !

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 66.58 kb, 415 downloads since 2016-01-31 

Making a flight from EGLL to EHAM. All working fine until I hit the TOD button and CTD.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 79.57 kb, 327 downloads since 2016-01-31 

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

zippy77777 wrote:

Making a flight from EGLL to EHAM. All working fine until I hit the TOD button and CTD.

First contact centre, then hit TOD button

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

joomie wrote:
zippy77777 wrote:

That's what I did. Surely if I was in another mode it would have told me to contact Centre?

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

zippy77777 wrote:
joomie wrote:
zippy77777 wrote:

That's what I did. Surely if I was in another mode it would have told me to contact Centre?

I'll test that later. Try it out :-)

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

Hi,

Wonderful plugin

I love it.
I try it recently.
Therefore, I have one problem : when aligned on the runway tower told me " VE 8145, set transponder sqwak 4672"
I say readback (after having the correct code) but it say me again and again ...

What is the trick ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Good day,
the transponder has three switches the one that says TA  you need to move the switch to that position please and see if it stops.
B

amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

Wonderful plugin

I love it.
I try it recently.
Therefore, I have one problem : when aligned on the runway tower told me " VE 8145, set transponder sqwak 4672"
I say readback (after having the correct code) but it say me again and again ...

What is the trick ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Good day,
yes ,  JAR is working on the 'Go around' but this is most likely the reason for the issue since, we are working in beta we will have crashes at times and need to attach the log txt  and the JAR bbox.txt so JAR can Debug the app.
thank-you for your help,
captbullett

TKurzweg wrote:

Flight from EDDL to LEPA (FS2XPLANE converted scenery). Everything works fine with X-Life.
Center give me approach to Runway 06L. ATIS says Runway 24L/24R in use.
Landing on Runway 06L...after touchdown...another aircraft is in front of me...crash !
What happens ???
Thanks for your answer !

Good day,
the transponder has three switches the one that says TA  you need to move the switch to that position please and see if it stops.
B
amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

Wonderful plugin

I love it.
    I try it recently.

What is the trick ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi captbullett

A lot of thanks for your advice smile)

In TA mode it is OK.

But for my comprehension where is the difference between the TA mode and the TA/RA mode ?
Which one should be use the most of the time ?

Thanks

amischkowitz wrote:

But for my comprehension where is the difference between the TA mode and the TA/RA mode ?

Thanks

TA/RA means Trafic Advisory/Resolution advisory. So if the transponder is in TA mode, you will only get advisory onto, if there is traffic around you, which could be in you way. But if you set it into TA/RA mode, you will also get commands from your transponder to either Climb or Descend. You should use TA/RA all the time, except if you have technical difficulties and you cannot climb or descend. You will fly safer if you use TA/RA smile

138 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-31 23:14:18)

Very good point but one of the issues getting clearance and setting the transponder  before, the Hot-fix #4 the only way to get the ATC to clear you was to move the switch to TA first to get clearance and set the transponder. then re-set to TA/RA ...
so this is my fix to the issue at hand.
captbullett

Note;
Could be a bug...

joni80 wrote:
amischkowitz wrote:

Thanks

TA/RA means Trafic Advisory/Resolution advisory. So if the transponder is in TA mode, you will only get advisory onto, if there is traffic around you, which could be in you way. But if you set it into TA/RA mode, you will also get commands from your transponder to either Climb or Descend. You should use TA/RA all the time, except if you have technical difficulties and you cannot climb or descend. You will fly safer if you use TA/RA smile

139 (edited by captbullett 2016-02-01 00:26:41)

Good day,
just to see what would happen I changed my resolution settings now I have never changed them since I bought the computer but since, I am testing XL I wanted to see if it mad a difference on the running of XP during the increased GPU load.
the resolution setting is in the middle of the choices I have to chose from. 2048x1152 and I was running 2560x1440 which is HD.
B

Ok for what it is worth the flight fromLFMN/LICC was a complete route from start to finish and no issues box.txt and log txt to follow I need to change computers to up-load. I will post here.
captbullett

Ok here are the data txt to get an Idea on what is the difference if any with the resolution difference all the other log and bbox txt i have posted have been in the higher setting range of 1440 where this run was done in 1152.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 13.98 kb, 282 downloads since 2016-01-31 

Attachment icon Log.txt 85.82 kb, 345 downloads since 2016-01-31 

140 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-31 23:15:57)

amischkowitz wrote:

Good day,
B
amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

Wonderful plugin

I love it.
    I try it recently.

What is the trick ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi captbullett

A lot of thanks for your advice smile)

In TA mode it is OK.

Thanks

See my notes above please.
B