101 (edited by joomie 2016-01-13 12:51:04)

Re: X-Life public beta-2 030116 (Win & Mac)

a.dustin wrote:

Why ATC panel after ~ 30 seconds closes, and to get it show again, i need press Send FP to ATC several times, and after maybe, ATC panels shows. Can it be a conflict with some addons?

The ATC panel disappears (auto-hides) after some seconds and you can get it back by hovering the mouse over the according little stripe on the right hand side of the monitor. This stripe is labeled "ATC" and has some mouse-over behavior/ effect.
I proposed to add a setting, where one can set a timeout value for this auto-hiding and an additional checkbox, where one can disable this hiding feature.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

you need a timed to hide like 12-30 secs. so you can change to your liking but do not nee box in the way of view .

joomie wrote:
a.dustin wrote:

Why ATC panel after ~ 30 seconds closes, and to get it show again, i need press Send FP to ATC several times, and after maybe, ATC panels shows. Can it be a conflict with some addons?

The ATC panel disappears (auto-hides) after some seconds and you can get it back by hovering the mouse over the according little stripe on the right hand side of the monitor. This stripe is labeled "ATC" and has some mouse-over behavior/ effect.
I proposed to add a setting, where one can set a timeout value for this auto-hiding and an additional checkbox, where one can disable this hiding feature.

I'll consider giving that a shot. Anyone else using XHSI?? Thanks Capt smile

captbullett wrote:

Good day,

if you have this Beta :XHSI Plugin 2.0 Beta 7 and now you add another beta like the one that JAR X-Life is which uses a lot of VRAM you might have the issue with a conflict with the two beta software
captbullett

pic wrote:

Hi Evgeny,
I've updated everything and still getting a CTD when I request FM car from the ATC menu.  This time I was at LOWI. I did everything as normal..radio check to start to taxi request. When I was OK'd for taxi, I clicked request FM car and wham, CTD.  This happens where ever I am. Any suggestions will be appreciated.  Using windows 7 64 pro, latest xplane, all updated recommended ac, fm car, Ground services and x-life ...everything is in the log.tx I attached.  Thank you for your help and thank you for great products!!
EDIT:
Now x-life itself ctd right after clicking generate flight plan.  All were in caps too. I attached that log as well.

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

104 (edited by zippy77777 2016-01-13 15:36:34)

Hi guys. (A320)

A couple of thins i've noticed on my sim is that When you do a HOT start the APU is not on and the engines don't spool up.
You have to turn the APU on manually and start the engines.

The BARO ref is called automatically and then again when you press it at the Trans ALT.

I STILL do not have a RETARD callout upon landing the bird, only the countdown to 20

Excellent work on Xlife its awesome and I love it. Just bought World Traffic a few weeks ago as I thought we were going to be sometime with this so that was a waste of money lol. ATC is lovely

My sim still crashes on exiting the runway at the destination airport due to Xlife but I'm having a problem with openscenery X files being in the wrong directories, so reinstalling OSceneryX, I'll let you know

Briliiant work guys,your work is beautiful :-)

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

105 (edited by zippy77777 2016-01-13 15:48:46)

For example: in log

Failed to open A:\XP-10//Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/aircraft/jets/heavy/b767-300/jal/object.obj: the file cannot be opened.

In the OsceneryX directory there is another directory between jal and object.obj and that directory is 'cargo'

Failed to open A:\XP-10//Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/aircraft/jets/heavy/a320/frontier/object.obj: the file cannot be opened.

In jets - heavy - a320 - frontier, there are 4 extra directories before you get to objects.obj!!!

Any ideas, sorry a little of topic

Good day,
you need to download a scenery Library  or up-date OpenSceneryX ok I hope this helps
B

zippy77777 wrote:

Failed to open A:\XP-10//Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/aircraft/jets/heavy/b767-300/jal/object.obj: the file cannot be opened.

In the OsceneryX directory there is another directory between jal and object.obj and that directory is 'cargo'

Failed to open A:\XP-10//Custom Scenery/OpenSceneryX/objects/aircraft/jets/heavy/a320/frontier/object.obj: the file cannot be opened.

In jets - heavy - a320 - frontier, there are 4 extra directories before you get to objects.obj!!!

good day,

the last thing on the list the CTD is a known issue when exiting the runway ..

zippy77777 wrote:

Hi guys. (A320)

A couple of thins i've noticed on my sim is that When you do a HOT start the APU is not on and the engines don't spool up.
You have to turn the APU on manually and start the engines.

The BARO ref is called automatically and then again when you press it at the Trans ALT.

I STILL do not have a RETARD callout upon landing the bird, only the countdown to 20

Excellent work on Xlife its awesome and I love it. Just bought World Traffic a few weeks ago as I thought we were going to be sometime with this so that was a waste of money lol. ATC is lovely

My sim still crashes on exiting the runway at the destination airport due to Xlife but I'm having a problem with openscenery X files being in the wrong directories, so reinstalling OSceneryX, I'll let you know

Briliiant work guys,your work is beautiful :-)

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
you need to download a scenery Library  or up-date OpenSceneryX ok I hope this helps
B

zippy77777 wrote:

i DELETED MY oSCENERYx AND INSTALLED THE LATEST, BUT IT IS STILL THE SAME. AND THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE REGARDING LEAVING THE RUNWAYS. jUST DONE THE SAME FLIGHT AGAIN FORM EDDL TO EGLL AND AFTER EXITING THE RUNWAY, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO CALL FOR THE FM CAR AND CTD!!!

SORRY FOR CAPITALS, DIDN'T REALISE THEY WERE UNTIL I LOOKED UP :-)

109 (edited by zippy77777 2016-01-13 17:29:20)

I was cleared at EDDL to taxi onto the runway just as another plane was landing. &

On approach to EGLL, ATC was asking me to contact Dusseldorf Approach, a bit weird!! You don't seem to get cleared any lower than about FL110 until its far too late either..

Thx again everyone :-)

110 (edited by joomie 2016-01-14 09:29:52)

zippy77777 wrote:

I was cleared at EDDL to taxi onto the runway just as another plane was landing. &
On approach to EGLL, ATC was asking me to contact Dusseldorf Approach, a bit weird!!

Known bug, fixing is hopefully ongoing.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

Летел по маршруту EDDh-EDDL на a320NEO, за 10 миль до расчетного начала снижения, я нажал сообщить ATC об T\D. Симулятор "крашнулся".

112 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-14 14:12:32)

Good day,
as a pilot you might be cleared but if you see an aircraft getting ready to land you still have to hold short and know this is a computer sim the timing can be off just a little and on any simulation you have to make it work. Also, this is the first beta so the feed back is needed so look at the other post so we do not post two of the same issues
thank-you for your help,
captbullett

zippy77777 wrote:

On approach to EGLL, ATC was asking me to contact Dusseldorf Approach, a bit weird!! You don't seem to get cleared any lower than about FL110 until its far too late either..

Thx again everyone :-)

I read ALL the other posts, didn't see the duplicate, sorry

I was only saying for future reference ok it's non issue ...:)

zippy77777 wrote:

I read ALL the other posts, didn't see the duplicate, sorry

115 (edited by captbullett 2016-01-14 16:22:23)

Good day,
last CTD with BBox.txt flight plan i am using the same plan for a control EGLL/LSZA
27L depart with no Star selected before, TOD ... and ATC gives the Approach vectors ...
Brian

again the SASL error present

[SASL ERROR] Error updating avionics: [string "/Users/brianhelip/Desktop/X-Plane/Aircraft/A3..."]:0: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 4.36 kb, 301 downloads since 2016-01-14 

Attachment icon Log.txt 83.83 kb, 382 downloads since 2016-01-14 

sisik_stiv wrote:

Летел по маршруту EDDh-EDDL на a320NEO, за 10 миль до расчетного начала снижения, я нажал сообщить ATC об T\D. Симулятор "крашнулся".

Оба сценария (платные) или те что идут с симом?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Ok, thanks for reports! I work on next stage beta of X-Life. Need a time for improvement.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
sisik_stiv wrote:

Оба сценария (платные) или те что идут с симом?

EDDL платный

Ok. Just post a new version. Will continue with beta 3
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1650

I want to say thanks for users who install and try it. And a BIG THANKS for you, who post reposts, bugs and feature requests here!