Topic: [old] GHDeluxe v.121115 beta

This is Ground Handling Deluxe*** plugin by JARDesign v121115 distributive (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit)

What new:
+Add ability to change Liveries using Menu->Plugins->GndHandling->Liveries
+Add 5 Liveries as example

Download link http://jardesign.org/gndserv/download/GHD_121115.zip

HOW TO INSTALL:
     1. if need - Save your custom sets from ..X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/Sets/Custom/
     2. save your key.reg file from ..X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/
     3. be sure, that you use X-Plane 10.41
     4. delete old «GndHandling» from ../X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/
     5. copy unzipped new «GndHandling» folder to ../X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/ folder
- If you have key.reg file from prev version
     6. Paste your saved key.reg file to ..X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/
     7. Paste your saved custom sets to ..X-PLANE 10/Resources/plugins/GndHandling/Sets/Custom/
     8. Your plugin is always registred
- If you perform New installation
     6. start X-Plane 64 bit and load default Boeing 747
     7. Use X-Plane menu and select the Plugins->Ground Handling->Registration menu and enter your email and the serial key. Next press the SEND button and please check your e-mail. within 1 hr. You should get activation code must be entered in the 'code' field and press CONFIRM. Your application must work well now. If necessary to reinstall, please use the same e-mail and serial number.
     8. activation works well with both MAC/WIN 64 bit

*** - Please note what only "Deluxe" version may work with liveries. Version always included to a330 pack not have this function.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Re: [old] GHDeluxe v.121115 beta

Please post your reports direct to this topic.

...version always included to a330 pack not have this function.

sadsad

I love this, it runs great and looks great. So far my favorite livery is the KLM as I use this plugin with my 757 all the time.

thank you so much, the plugin works perfectly...

Updated and working fine, great new liveries.
A US based set would also come in handy since I mostly fly in the continental US.
Great job, keep up the good work !

7 (edited by FS Steven 2015-11-13 21:17:36)

Little bug reporter:

- When JARDesign A320 is parked with the green 'PARK' on (pilons and orange engine covers mounted) and you click 'Neoplan-1', the bus will drive through these pilons.

- Van-1 drives through the Neoplan-1

Hi, firstly: Thank you Eugeny!

Appreciated, that you keep on working on existing tools.

One observation:
I started the APU and the engines and clicked on hide for the GPU. The overhead buttons for external remained on avail.
I assume, that isn't the expected indication.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

Ok, thanks fot testing beta and for all issues. I will check it.

Yes, "Deluxe" version have this features only.
The "a330" version of Ground Handling what always included to a330 pack not have.

My report: When calling back the vehicles to leave, the right rear small cargo door is the only door remaining open, and sadly, after the door is manually closed, three pieces of luggage remain on the conveyor belt smile
Next to that, this plugin is super!

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

Works great, liveries are loading fine.

Only one problem. When Pressing any minus button to remove a stuff, chocks and conus will disappear too.

Is there any specific reason, why this updated version would not work with X-Plane 10.36?

Got your Beta, Recently. Excellent job,  I like the Livery change Option so far, as well as the Design of the vehicles.

Yet I have a short question.

I know, that this is a very common Problem in X-Plane so far, also affecting Jet bridges in Auto Gate etc.

Is it possible to tie the dismiss of the vehicles to another Dataref as the parking brake. 

The bad thing is -  as soon as you release the parking for Checking the alternate breaking System, all the trucks are gone...

Thankies and have an awesome weekend

Thorsten

Understand.. will think about this!

Issue:
Stairs were on the aircraft and I hit the "+" button. The stairs disappeared and started from scratch to drive to the aircraft.
It should be avoided that anything happens when the stairs are docked on the aircraft and the user hits the "+" button.

SYSTEM: X-Plane 11.00pb9, Win 10 (64bit), Intel Core i7 6700K@4.5 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8 GB GDDR5X, 32GB RAM, 1.25 TB SSD, SAMSUNG SUHD 55'' TV@3840x2160px, TrackIR5; PLUGINS/ TOOLS: FS Global Real Weather, SkyMaxxPro v4.1, Real Weather Connector, Gnd Handl. Deluxe, X-Camera, NDP Charts, Navigraph AIRAC; A/C: JARDesign: A320neo & A330

16 (edited by ssimm1958 2015-12-25 16:45:58)

dont work for me i call the group and they appear then call to come up to aircraft and they just sit there behind the plane. doing nothing just sit there no matter how many times I click to come up. sad