Re: ver 2.4 beta 4 WIN/MAC 64 bit

I experienced a strange behavior just after i started descend to destination airport. The pressure control seems to fail and the screen start becoming blank. I checked all the system and all was ok, nothing changed in the model...but until i reached 10000 ft i had the cockpit completely blanked...
No signs of malfunctions were reported.

177 (edited by TurboGigi 2015-08-22 18:56:23)

Mad Mat wrote:

I experienced a strange behavior just after i started descend to destination airport. The pressure control seems to fail and the screen start becoming blank. I checked all the system and all was ok, nothing changed in the model...but until i reached 10000 ft i had the cockpit completely blanked...

You have inadvertently pressed keys Caps Lock + Space?

This sequence does stop the engine 1 and after darkness falls ...:)  (but I did not understand if this was done on purpose or not)

OS: Windows 10 64bit -  XP 10.36 Computer Specs: | CPU: Intel Quad i7-2600K@4.6GHz |GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ghz Edition |MOBO: ASRock Z75Pro3 |Case: Cooler Matser HAF932 |RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1866 Corsairl|PSU: Corsair TX850M
| Pedals: CSPv1 | Hotas: Thrustmaster Warthog /Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack /Saitek Throttle Quadrant
| Headset: Tritton AX 720 | TrackiR 5

Mad Mat wrote:

The blacking of your screen sounds like X-Plane's method of simulating hypoxia. You most likely have a pressurization problem of some sort. Did you perhaps turn off the packs for takeoff and fail to turn them back on again? If it happens again, concentrate on the pressurization panel and you'll probably find that something is amiss.

Thanks for the reply but I know the behavior of xplane and the aircraft:

The answer of 2nd question is no. Aircraft is running well. I checked all systems.
The answer of 1st question is "may be"...i know that pressing "space", whwn this key is assigned to "action" in xplane, causes the engines to stop suddenly, but i repeat...everything was running well in the aircraft.

So i do not really understand what was happened!!!

Thanks for reply by the way.

When will 2.4 be released?

181 (edited by Miguel Angel 2015-08-31 19:40:09)

superschuette wrote:

What I think:

Right Now, A320 is open as a 2.4 beta version , however the focus is the A330 and the purpose is to fix some issues.
I guess, once this goal is achived, the A320 is going to make a major progress importing the most important features into the A320.

At the same time, the A320 is making a lot of graphical progress, according to the wonderful pictures holded lately over these pages.

It's very important to be patient and enjoy the progress step by step.

Greetings.

Miguel Angel wrote:
superschuette wrote:

What I think:

Right Now, A320 is open as a 2.4 beta version , however the focus is the A330 and the purpose is to fix some issues.
I guess, once this goal is achived, the A320 is going to make a major progress importing the most important features into the A320.

At the same time, the A320 is making a lot of graphical progress, according to the wonderful pictures holded lately over these pages.

It's very important to be patient and enjoy the progress step by step.

Greetings.

You are right
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/VjQjOuCjA3xnj5_tRK6L1CpEUauSa1zKOXUrnmLncRA=w1920-h1080-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/fTshyvx5zjJw_GzpAEXyBtVn5LtCIxOKYVXO_Cu2X2U=w2338-h1315-no

Will those pop-up displays be in the release or are they just for testing?

Mad Mat wrote:

This problem happened again when starting descend from TOD. I have no other troubleshooting info to give to developers, sorry...also log.txt is completely normal.

Hi Mat, I really enjoy the JD A320 and fly her every day with my VA and I have never experienced the problem you describe.

Quite rightly you dismiss the hypoxia explanation as you too are very experienced.

What I do when software anomalies start is do some circuits at a basic airfield in the C172 and then come back to the complex airliner after rebooting (once or twice?).  If that fails I would uninstall and then reload the aircraft in question.

Good luck Sir, I'm sure you'll sort this soon.

Hi, Thank You. This is a looong troubleshooting. I'll try the next xplane beta to see if it happens again.

Testing one beta (X-Plane) against another Beta A320 is giving you two moving targets.
Best to test a beta A320 against a stable X-Plane,otherwise wrong conclusions can be drawn sad