Re: CoPilot for JD330 v.141020

Using Copilot for A332. I have no pedal but Saytek X52 only. In the cockpit preparation procedures when Linda asks for pressing left and right pedals, I twist the joke left and right but nothing happens. Have been using "skip" but the speech recognition in Windows 10 can recognize the command 1 in every 100 attempts what is a real pain in the neck. Is there a way for the script to recognize left and right joke twist as if they were pedals? The same happens with the "check the controls" in the Taxiing Procedure. I perform the check moving forward, back, left, right, and twist left and right but nothing happens again. I wish someone could help with this so the full features of this excellent application could be enjoyed and make the flight much more realistic. Thanks in advance.

I recently updated to the newest version of JAR A330 (V4.0 RC3) and the new copilot version 060420. Everything works fine, except the flap lever. When I say for example "Flaps one", the copilot will move her hand to the flap lever and the upper ECAM will show Flaps one, but the lever position will remain at 0 and the ECAM actions still show blue "TO". Has anyone seen this before? Any idea what i'm doing wrong? It did work correctly with previous versions.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/7305/t/p1ehk2e54c16f17891ai1dqkp823.png

hpartidas wrote:

Is there a way for the script to recognize left and right joke twist as if they were pedals?

So you don't use pedals? I think it should work if you have assigned the joystick twist axis to "Yaw" in the configuration... (very late answer sad )

hpartidas wrote:

Using Copilot for A332. I have no pedal but Saytek X52 only. In the cockpit preparation procedures when Linda asks for pressing left and right pedals, I twist the joke left and right but nothing happens. Have been using "skip" but the speech recognition in Windows 10 can recognize the command 1 in every 100 attempts what is a real pain in the neck. Is there a way for the script to recognize left and right joke twist as if they were pedals? The same happens with the "check the controls" in the Taxiing Procedure. I perform the check moving forward, back, left, right, and twist left and right but nothing happens again. I wish someone could help with this so the full features of this excellent application could be enjoyed and make the flight much more realistic. Thanks in advance.

I found with the pedals if you twist the park brake on and off she will react to that and there is a flight control checklist in the drop down menu do that before the taxi checklist and just say check.

Hello,

I have downloaded and fresh installed v 4.4R2 of the aircraft and fresh installed JD Copliot for the aircraft.

When I select, "Before start Checklist" Linda endlessly repeats, "Before Start Checklist" without actually reciting the checklist.

Thoughts?

Here is an excerpt of the log.txt file

JD COPILOT Plugin: executeFlow.clear() - AddExecuteFlowFromFileE:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP1150\plugins\copilot_main\custom/commands/Checklist/01_BeforeStart_TL.txt
JD COPILOT Plugin: executeFlow.clear() - AddExecuteFlowFromFileE:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP1150\plugins\copilot_main\custom/execute/checklist/BeforeStart_TL.txt
JD SPEECH Plugin: Get MSG: say>Before start checklist
JD COPILOT Plugin: executeFlow.clear() - AddExecuteFlowFromFileE:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP1150\plugins\copilot_main\custom/commands/Anti ice/eng anti ice off.txt
XL: 351 : Autogen flight: B752 SWV
JD SPEECH Plugin: Get MSG: restart>

Thoughts? Help?

krisroberson wrote:

Hello,

When I select, "Before start Checklist" Linda endlessly repeats, "Before Start Checklist" without actually reciting the checklist.

Thoughts? Help?

Sure. Please send Log.txt just after issue happen to www.support.jardesign.org - need look at full log to see what happen before and imitate the situation. If you prefer faster way - my Skype j.a.romanov

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org