Topic: a330 jd. something disappointing

Good afternoon.
I don't speak Spanish, so I am using google translator.
I recently bought the JD A330 V.4 I am looking for documentation but I do not understand it well.
Nobody has or knows how to create something like this.
The autopilot leaves much to be desired, it does not take the sid well.
Thanks.
If I do not find anything like it, it will be money wasted.
I was advised by the tollis but I chose to risk i

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Boeing 737-800X Visual Manual 1.2.2.en.es.pdf 1.54 mb, 113 downloads since 2021-12-03 

Re: a330 jd. something disappointing

Aircraft manual already included to actual zip pack of fresh version - you may find it here:
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.ph … 119#p41119

If aircraft not follow AP - there is a big chance what it is some special problem on user side, cause most users have not this problem. The reason may be:

1. An affect of some another installed plugin. There is simple solution in this case to check - load Cessna 172, open X-Plane Menu->Plugins->Plugin Admin to disable ALL plugins, next - load JD320/330. If issue gone - one of your plugin conflict with Airbus FMGS.

2. Problem may come from hardware, from your joystick. Please check - if some of your joystick switch assigned to "Avionics OFF/ON" - it should be stay in ON position when you run JD320/330.

3. Something wrong in settings. To check this faster - please find "Output" folder inside your X-Plane folder and rename it to "OutputOld". Next - run X-Plane. In this case X-Plane will create new and clean "Output" folder with clean settings. Please calibrate your joysticks and check JD320/330 autopilot. If issue gone - some settings was a reason.

4. Please check what you can operate aircraft with disconnected joysticks and mouse only (without any special plugins!!!). Try default Cessna 172 for example. If you can not operate aircraft with mouse (without additional plugins) - something wrong with your settings and you need follow point 3.

If no luck - Seems like it's some sort of personal issue. Sure, you can contact me via skype j.a.romanov for direct help - we will check this issue online. You may call anytime when my skype label is green.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org