Re: XP11.41 JD330 v.3.3 r1, r2, r..

@ Giuliano Pennetta

…."If you have an old or cracked version you obviously have these problems, I have never had these problems on my 330....
PM ….

I totally agree with you .Same for me .

To others :
Do you expect a help when you don't even specify on what x-plane version you fly nor if you use windows or MacOS ?
Log.txt  please

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

Well, I don‘t have a cracked Version (just see how long i have been to this Forum here) but can confirm the black out problem. So its not a cracked Version problem.

Some issues that still persist from revision to revision and need to be addressed on this bird:

1. If HDG mode is required on the SID, you are unable to go DIR to the first waypoint after radar vectors.

2. I am using PFPX to create valid routes with the latest AIRAC (matching latest update in XP11), but still you get SEG errors when uploading to the MCDU. If loading by hand with exactly the same flightplan, there are no issues. Why is that? Are you not parsing the AIRAC info correctly between airways? You can't realistically expect pilots to plug in 20+ waypoints on long flights?!

3. Engines do not shutdown correctly after flight. Fuel flow and EPR still indicating idle. When starting up again on the next leg there are no engine start up sounds.

4. APU does not shutdown properly with correct indications either. Often get 'auto APU shutdown in flight, sometimes on short final.

5. You should have to press TO CONFIG to get the takeoff no blue, but it does it automatically.

6. Not sure if its the XP11 friction model, but unrealistic high level of thrust required to get moving on taxi

7. Managed descents are still buggy. Idle thrust profile issues, and sometimes throttle gets 'stuck' in DES pitch mode resulting in overspeed.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
zunic.nenad87 wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Not fully ready for VR. And to be clear, main issue - as for my HTC Vive PRO - this VR resolution not allow me to read PFD/ND indication well from pilot seat, I need to move more closer to PFD, what is not usable for long flight. May be in future whis will be better with better VR resolution.

Thank you very much sir..
I, am not very happy with answer... Because i whana fly in this bird. But i know what are you talking because is the same problem with another aircraft. Thank you one more time for answer and have nice evening..

Yep, right. I am fly with VR a lot, but with GA/small aircrafts, cause this way is usable. I am understand well what we will make full VR preparations as soon as VR screen resolution will allow us get more detailed pictures of glass cockpit displays. As for now - this not happen, sadly.

Hi, i only fly in VR and its a real shame this Aircraft is not fully VR compatable . I use Rift s and to be hones the cockpit is not bad at all. i can read displays etc. the big problem is Flaps do not work in VR Baro Knob does not work in VR and not able to push pull ALT. HDG etc. Real shame as its a good Aircraft.

Hi,

if im not wrong, It seems that TCAS on IVAO doesnt work again in v3.3 r5

any other people reporting the same issue ?

Alex

Hi
I seem to have a bug with the co-pilot plugin, Ever time I do the flight control check the co-pilot dose not recognise when the rudder is back in the neutral position at the end of the check list. If I ask her to do something else after that then she just goes on a never ending loop(Crash's).
Iv only had the A330 for a week but I'm loving it, please help as I cant really use the co-pilot for a whole flight because of this
I'm running the version from this post
Thank you
Steve

JD, hello. I bought the model of A330 yesterday. The download link given by the system is V3.3RC2. But after a day of various use, there are all kinds of problems. Such as AP, can not adjust the height, can not adjust the speed and other problems. It doesn't work very well at all. After many redownloads, installation and activation. The same problem still exists. So I hope I can download the stable V3.2RC4 version, but I can't find the download link on the forum, I don't know where I can download the V3.2RC4 version.
Could you please tell me the download link for V3.2RC4?

Test flight with newest version from the download link.

UHPP/UHPP, X-plane updated to most recent stable. Win10.

On final to UHPP34L, on approach I noticed RAT OUT in ECAM.

I did a quick APPR/GO AROUND mode switch to test a previous CTD issue, but as the engines spooled up ECAM screen was lost, as well as FMS and METAR device. Unsure if it was related to the engines or just due to timing.

Resuming APPR mode after some seconds all screens returned to normal.
Emer GEN FAULT also noticed.

Attached log.txt, but I found nothing in there other than a scenery error which should not cause any issues like this.

Thanks in advance

--
And no, I don't think anyone here would use a cracked version and have audacity to ask help from here. We are paying customers!

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 125.34 kb, 215 downloads since 2020-05-31 

будет ли второй пилот проговаривать все сообщения ?

I LOVE the A330, but I am having a really hard time trying to understand: Long Haul Flights, after around 5hs on CRZ I just start loosing FPS... I start the flight with 45-50FPS, and after 5hs Im down to 30FPS and by the time I land (8hs flight) its down to 20FPS...

Secondly, out of a sudden, on CRZ in the middle of the ocean, no addons or whatsoever, FPS drop to 8 to 15hs and oscilate there for about 2 o 3 minutes before going back up to 30FPS.

Any thoughts? I have a i9 9900K + RTX 2080 8GB. Using the A330 V3.3r2 on XP 11.41