Re: JD320 Airliner ver 3.4 r3 WIN/MAC 64 bit (X-Plane 11.35-11.41)

Webrichard wrote:

Romanov, thanks for the updates! Ask me a question, why does the plane get extremely bugged when using the replay function? In this version I noticed that spoilers started working again during the replay, but when I leave the replay the plane goes crazy.

Just after switching replay to off you should quick move throttle to full power and then to idle.

I Have just updated and I do not see were I can open and close doors , remove parking cones , call a tug or fuel truck window that used to be on the left hand side cockpit was wondering where that went Thank You Scott

ScottFDNY wrote:

I Have just updated and I do not see were I can open and close doors , remove parking cones , call a tug or fuel truck window that used to be on the left hand side cockpit was wondering where that went Thank You Scott

Please use MCDU MENU for all this things, include screenside panel.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Gerbbo wrote:

it can't follow a flight plan, the managed decent is way off

Please call me skype j.a.romanov to demonstrate how this going on your side

J.A.Romanov wrote:
hardfloor wrote:

After disengaging AP1&2 to land I have no joystick control. Did a re-calibration in flight but to no avail. TOD is way too late in the FMC, but the joystick issue is a huge problem. Otherwise all looks pretty good. Please advise on the joystick issue.

So.. to check this, please look at sidestick at your 3D cockpit and move your joystick. If 3D sidestick is not moved - you need check your hardware/settings. If 3D sidestick moved, but elevators & ailerons not moved on external view - this may be an aircraft issue, but I never meed this before. But things what I really meet - some 3th path plugins & lua scripts may affect on flightcontrol datarefs.

I did the flight control check before takeoff and no problems with joystick control. Ill do another test and then also test the V3.2R2 in the same configuration and let you know the results.

dron420 wrote:
Webrichard wrote:

Romanov, thanks for the updates! Ask me a question, why does the plane get extremely bugged when using the replay function? In this version I noticed that spoilers started working again during the replay, but when I leave the replay the plane goes crazy.

Just after switching replay to off you should quick move throttle to full power and then to idle.

Thanks for the answer! I will try to do this next time. Another thing, in this version V3.4R2 the spoilers did not animate during the replays. In version R1 was working. And as colleagues commented on T / D the plane is going down too fast .. And congratulations on optimizing this version, I gained 8 FPS in cockpit.

32 (edited by vahooli 2019-08-07 08:01:14)

i found another problem .

-weather radar didnt work
-getting metar has delay and hang simulator for 5 6 secs

we r waiting for update .

vahooli wrote:

The metar computer has been like that for ages. There are TONS of bugs like that:
- discrepancy between set qnh and displayed qnh
- speed brake message on ecam always on (come on!!!!!! fix this)
- nav and logo switch only two positions instead of three... don't understand why they did 3 position switch on strobe and taxi lights but not on nav and logo (i get it, it's just different bulbs for redundancy, I'm not asking for another set of lights but at least make a "fake" step on the 1 position)
- no 320 nm zoom
- no multiple selection in the CSTR WPT VOR.D NDB ARPT panel

You guys need to step up the game, if you really want to be an alternative for the ToLiss and FF, you can't leave a product like this. There are macroscopic errors (like the cockpit windows and nose shape, totally wrong), some questionable things that have not been added (other engine options? full economy cabin?) and the thing that upset me most of all: duplicated systems. Why can't we have separate FMGS for the two pilots?

Most people could really do without another PBR update or beauty pass, but please fix what's really wrong!! Want to charge more for a complete update? I would gladly pay to see the JAR become better. You took a step in the good direction back in the day when you imported the A330 FMGS in the A320, but it's still very simple.

Might also be one of the most used addons in XPlane, but just because everyone bought it back in XP10. Just look at whatever forum or discord and the JAR products are laughed at. I don't want it to be like this. The product is good for it's price but there are HUGE areas for improvement.

trooperMNG wrote:

You guys need to step up the game, if you really want to be an alternative for the ToLiss and FF..

You mostly wrong here. We make aircraft or plugins to have fun.

vahooli wrote:

Metar getting speed depend of your internet connection speed and how fast NOAA server will send you an answer.

Weather radar is work if you use X-Plane real weather option. For current version you should tune radar angle, like real one. If you stay on ground, you may not see weather above you, until this.

36 (edited by vahooli 2019-08-07 11:27:26)

J.A.Romanov wrote:
vahooli wrote:

Metar getting speed depend of your internet connection speed and how fast NOAA server will send you an answer.

Weather radar is work if you use X-Plane real weather option. For current version you should tune radar angle, like real one. If you stay on ground, you may not see weather above you, until this.

about metar : i havnt this problem with 3.3 .anyway its not so bad.

and about T/D i hope fix this problem , so late T/D

vahooli wrote:

and about T/D i hope fix this problem , so late T/D

That mean "late T/D"? Please give flightplan example with FL, TOW and CI. And attach screenshot of vertical profile.

trooperMNG wrote:
vahooli wrote:

The metar computer has been like that for ages. There are TONS of bugs like that:
- discrepancy between set qnh and displayed qnh
- speed brake message on ecam always on (come on!!!!!! fix this)
- nav and logo switch only two positions instead of three... don't understand why they did 3 position switch on strobe and taxi lights but not on nav and logo (i get it, it's just different bulbs for redundancy, I'm not asking for another set of lights but at least make a "fake" step on the 1 position)
- no 320 nm zoom
- no multiple selection in the CSTR WPT VOR.D NDB ARPT panel

You guys need to step up the game, if you really want to be an alternative for the ToLiss and FF, you can't leave a product like this. There are macroscopic errors (like the cockpit windows and nose shape, totally wrong), some questionable things that have not been added (other engine options? full economy cabin?) and the thing that upset me most of all: duplicated systems. Why can't we have separate FMGS for the two pilots?

Most people could really do without another PBR update or beauty pass, but please fix what's really wrong!! Want to charge more for a complete update? I would gladly pay to see the JAR become better. You took a step in the good direction back in the day when you imported the A330 FMGS in the A320, but it's still very simple.

Might also be one of the most used addons in XPlane, but just because everyone bought it back in XP10. Just look at whatever forum or discord and the JAR products are laughed at. I don't want it to be like this. The product is good for it's price but there are HUGE areas for improvement.

-weather radar works fine ( i've ASXP)
-rarely Metar is wrong

39 (edited by vahooli 2019-08-08 12:31:24)

a bug : see this lights of lamps ... wrong place when on the ground

Post's attachments

Attachment icon a320neo - 2019-08-08 16.43.11.png 1.56 mb, 103 downloads since 2019-08-08 

While we await a possible update by Romanov concerning the late Top of Descent, I would suggest to ask ATC for a lower flight level. After all, the pilot must check the progression of the flight plan and decide when and if to alter any parameter.

Hey,
I just installed it and used it but the autothrust isnt working at my x plane. i have the newest x plane installed. Autothrust is only active and not in use. Is it a bug or am I making something wrong?

azorter wrote:

While we await a possible update by Romanov concerning the late Top of Descent, I would suggest to ask ATC for a lower flight level. After all, the pilot must check the progression of the flight plan and decide when and if to alter any parameter.

Until now nobody explain with detail what mean "late Top of Descent".

J.A.Romanov wrote:
azorter wrote:

Until now nobody explain with detail what mean "late Top of Descent".

Could u fix the light places ? did u see that picture?

The Top of Descent is an indication of the moment when the aircraft must start descending in order to be at the correct altitude and attitude to start the arrival steps of the flight.

By "late" Top of Descent one means that it is too late to start the descent phase.

From the fora in the Internet I picked this formula:

'Depending on descent speed. In general 3 x altitude +10 to start. Cross check with 10,000' = 40 track miles give or take. I always reduce to 250 kts reaching 5000'. from then its VS mode to use the level off arrow on ND to "hit" tip over at GS intercept + additional for slowing down . Wind correction as necessary on the descent + if not in NAV mode, use Energy circle on ND as rough X check'

Maybe the flight plan generated by X-Life uses a different calculation. So, when you are vectored by ATC you may get a 'late' indication to start descent.

azorter wrote:

The Top of Descent is an indication of the moment when the aircraft must start descending in order to be at the correct altitude and attitude to start the arrival steps of the flight.

By "late" Top of Descent one means that it is too late to start the descent phase.

From the fora in the Internet I picked this formula:

'Depending on descent speed. In general 3 x altitude +10 to start. Cross check with 10,000' = 40 track miles give or take. I always reduce to 250 kts reaching 5000'. from then its VS mode to use the level off arrow on ND to "hit" tip over at GS intercept + additional for slowing down . Wind correction as necessary on the descent + if not in NAV mode, use Energy circle on ND as rough X check'

Maybe the flight plan generated by X-Life uses a different calculation. So, when you are vectored by ATC you may get a 'late' indication to start descent.

Hi Sir when you insert a Star , check there are a discontinuity. If yes delete

Thank you.

OK, I can try and use CLR to erase the 'discontinuity'. But sometimes it does not work, it is not allowed.

azorter wrote:

Thank you.

OK, I can try and use CLR to erase the 'discontinuity'. But sometimes it does not work, it is not allowed.

Ok

48 (edited by domined39aniello 2019-08-11 10:01:04)

Hi Sir Jar can you check compass freeze on ground in V3.4R2. And analogic instrumental Vor don,t show on ground in the night. After t/o compare.Best regard

49 (edited by portscan86 2019-08-11 17:08:58)

I use the V3.4R2 version and still I get the METAR error. How do I fix this?

portscan86 wrote:

I use the V3.4R2 version and still I get the METAR error. How do I fix this?

Call me skype j.a.romanov - we will try. I dont know a reason - somone report me what firewall/antivirus settings may affect on this. I metar worked at all my 4 test computers (2 mac & 2 win 10). So, need find a reason on your side may be.