Re: X-Life ver 4 for X-Plane 11

SirOTheOne wrote:

Hi Jar,

last two flights with new max.xpl. 1st flight without X-Life (same route, same weather, same aircraft, same plugins) without any issues. 2nd flight with x-life (config as before) CTD, see log. new mac.xpl changes nothing.

unable to upload log.txt upload images from first and last page of log.txt. Did you change the forum?

edit: something is wrong with your forum settings, can´t see uploaded images and can´t upload any file !!

Thank you for your message and testing.

No changes was at forum, but I can attach files when I edit message only. Will check.

Sure I need log.txt and xlife.dmp files for debug.

Sure, you can send it to my skype j.a.romanov or www.support.jardesign.org also

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Hi Jar,

there is no possibility to upload log.txt, only images possible, nor i the normal post field, nor in the preview.

something has been changed in forum settiings

iMac i7 4GHz (late 2015) 27" 24 GB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB
XPlane 11.34, FM, X-Life, GroundHandling, about 50 payware aircrafts

353 (edited by SirOTheOne 2019-06-06 18:03:51)

Now, i´ve tested the same configuration (same weather, same route, same plugins) but with another a/c (Robin DR401 aerobask) and the new max.xpl. Got CTDs after about 30min or 100NM distance.

unable to upload log.txt

---------------
log.txt for X-Plane 11.34r1 (build 113400 64-bit)
compiled on May  7 2019 14:01:29
X-Plane started on Thu Jun  6 18:54:02 2019

0:49:07.737 E/DSF: The DSF Custom Scenery/simHeaven_X-Europe-3-network/Earth nav data/+40+010/+47+011.dsf has a number of problems with its road network: 87 doubled nodes, 0 direction reverses, 0 short segments, 45 roads deleted.
XL: 2933 : JARDesign plugin: /Users/Michael/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/Metar/LOLW.TXT file updated.
XL: 2933 : JARDesign plugin: /Users/Michael/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/Metar/LOWZ.TXT file updated.
XL: 2933 : JARDesign plugin: /Users/Michael/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/X-Life/Metar/LOWI.TXT file updated.
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: X-Life}==--

iMac i7 4GHz (late 2015) 27" 24 GB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB

354 (edited by artox67 2019-06-08 10:14:11)

Just my 50Cent but to have Xplane on the desktop might be not a good idea neither in Windows nor in MacOS.

Could be has nothing to do with the crash but it could. I'd give them a try.

Cheers

You are great! The greatest. You are right. x-life works without any issues, changing folder for xplane 11 is the plan and it works.

Did some different flights with different routes and a/c, without any issues due to x-life, the only small thing is that with the new mac.xpl (xl) it seems, that the flight density has changed to very few a/c.

But you are great

Thanks Michael

artox67 wrote:

Just my 50Cent but to have Xplane on the desktop might be not a good idea rather in Windows nor in MacOS.

Could be has nothing to do with the crash but it could. I'd give them a try.

Cheers

So.. we just complete several (8 to be exact) 2-3 hr test flights on MAC and WIN - sadly get no crash to debug it, all flight was stable. All we can do - wait what someone will provide us xlife.dmp files after CTD with new .xpl - this will help.

The X-Life menu does not stay on monitor 2. It pops out after readback. I want it to stay in window mode on screen 2. I must be missing something.

Is it possible to reduce the number of landing and taking off planes or maybe there is other possibilities to avoid 'Go Around' that I get almost during each flight.

Regards

rafgath wrote:

Is it possible to reduce the number of landing and taking off planes or maybe there is other possibilities to avoid 'Go Around' that I get almost during each flight.

Regards

Just reduce the time of RW in use in the Xlive settings .

Cheers

Dear Sir,

what is the latest build of XLife 4?

Thank you for your support.

Thanks Ditmar

v.4_010519 (updated build of v.4)

But test build (more fresh) exist upper at this topic for whom who meet CTD with X-Plane 11.34

Hi,

Please can you add an option for x life to autostart without having to turn it on in the menu if possible. That would make it perfect! Thanks.

ChickenDipper wrote:

Hi,

Please can you add an option for x life to autostart without having to turn it on in the menu if possible. That would make it perfect! Thanks.

Not sure about this, cause you may start in not-compatible airport and expect traffic, but not have it.

Hello,
First I would like to say I love this product.

I have issue regarding the pop-out ATC window. I have a PC with 3 monitors. Only one of them is configured in X-Plane. My issue is when I pop-out the ATC window and move it on an other monitor, it dosent stay where I placed it. Each time there is a new ATC instruction I need to pop-it out again and move it out of the X-Plane main screen.

How can I have the pop-out window to say in place?

Thanks.

365 (edited by ToD21 2019-06-20 13:20:04)

Hello JAR,

I would say thank you about all of your stuff! They are awesome and works perfectly smile.
After a long break on X-Plane, I'm really hurry to test this new version smile.

Thanks,
Vincent

X-Life Deluxe
GHD
FMCAR
JD320 -JD330

Devirex wrote:

Hi

i have also problems with version 4.

- Unavailable tts readout for the first line, second line is readout perfectly. 
- Delayed print out of first line in the textwindow, first line takes one second, secondline immediatly.
- Stutters when in window mode.

I use a own lua script with "commandUp" each second cycling through the items. I need this that the window doesn't get closed when in windowed mode because i use it on a different screen and that i can operate X-life with one button "CommandSay". In Version 2 on "CommandSay" the window just got visible when it was hided and after a second press command was sent. Now command is sent directly without showing the window first.

VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/mv3Ica8yvOo
https://youtu.be/BpPna7EPPlg CTD

Hi Jar,

i updated to the latest build. The problems mentioned above still persist. Please let me know if you want to make a skype session to see the issues live.

Devirex wrote:
Devirex wrote:

Hi

i have also problems with version 4.

- Unavailable tts readout for the first line, second line is readout perfectly. 
- Delayed print out of first line in the textwindow, first line takes one second, secondline immediatly.
- Stutters when in window mode.

I use a own lua script with "commandUp" each second cycling through the items. I need this that the window doesn't get closed when in windowed mode because i use it on a different screen and that i can operate X-life with one button "CommandSay". In Version 2 on "CommandSay" the window just got visible when it was hided and after a second press command was sent. Now command is sent directly without showing the window first.

VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/mv3Ica8yvOo
https://youtu.be/BpPna7EPPlg CTD

Hi Jar,

i updated to the latest build. The problems mentioned above still persist. Please let me know if you want to make a skype session to see the issues live.

yes, skype is the best way

Strangely I get this odd view, not every time, I don't know why. I'm using v4 latest, it still works as it should, but strange.

For some reason I couldn't get the screenshot to attach, but as I say everything is working but the panel has an oval shape where the information is displayed.

Hello, it will be very nice for customers with more than one monitor to detach the x-live window and move to the second monitor.

371 (edited by ZegiE 2019-06-25 11:09:14)

Hi, please tell me how to refresh liveries in x-life traffic. Painkillers such old. I want to update easyjet, S7, air europa.

Thanks.

372 (edited by ditmar.kuhlmeier 2019-06-26 12:22:00)

Hello,

X-Plan11 has an own folder for navdata.

X-Plane
      - GNS 430
      -  navdata

Question.

Has X-Life an own folder "navdata" too, or does is it get from X-Plane?

best regards
Ditmar

Hi
I am interested in this program. But I am not sure what voices you use. Somewhere you say you use "Cortina". And this is my problem with 124ATC which only has 1 voice for everybody = female voice. That's it. Very disturbing.

Do you use different voices?

ditmar.kuhlmeier wrote:

Hello,

X-Plan11 has an own folder for navdata.

X-Plane
      - GNS 430
      -  navdata

Question.

Has X-Life an own folder "navdata" too, or does is it get from X-Plane?

best regards
Ditmar

Either delete the navdata folder in X-Life or rename it e.g. oldnavdata. X-Life will then use navdata from X Plane. If you use navigraph, just update the X Plane navdata when a new airac is issued and X-Life will use the update too.

Intel i7-7700 @3.6GHz, GTX 1060 6Gb, 16Gb RAM. Saitek Pro yoke and 2nd quadrant, Saitek Multi panel, TM rudder.
X Plane 11.31, Jar A330, BSS sound pack, X LIfe, FM Car, ATC Chatter, XEnviro, Better pushback

Hi,
i bought Xlife deluxe but I am not very happy with the ATC function.
The route that will be created automatically has a disconnect every time, it would also help if there where not so much irrelevant stars.