Re: X-Life ver 2.2 R1, R2, R3 for X-Plane 10/11

ivota wrote:

@ilankrt
Yes that correct for standard rule (most world covered),
but there are nonstandard rule (Italy, Spain, France).
In my opinion x-life can use standard rule if we want no additional coding and problems with x-life.

There is better add something better :
- fix bugs
- optimize code

then more

- AI traffic follow SID/ STAR
- option manual change SID/STAR
- real route database (or manual edit database)
- flight plan map (checking route)
- ATC conversation with AI

Best regards
ivo

As many user I have also a wish list, but to implement all our wishes will become a completely new and high complex plugin. What we get now is the most for this development stage.

I don't know what are JAR plans, but I will be also very exiting to get a further new XL plugin that we have for sure to pay for it. Developers have to get payed for work and JAR is one of only few developer the continuously comes out with newer free versions......

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Hi JAR Team,

just want to report that all traffic I spotted on route (above 25000 ft) had gear down. For example I let one screenshot here. Xlf Version 2.2 R3.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/3642/t/p1cafvfm4q1hdsbn51pnijdm1tck3.jpg

Greets and best wishes

Three flights in 2.2r3, still getting the odd stutter, nowhere near as bad as 2.2r2. Got to the end of runway 26L at EGKK and there were about five aircraft awaiting takeoff. Nothing seemed to happen re takeoffs, so I just took off and X-Life told me off.
Not got close enough to anything in the air to see whether wheels were down.

JAR team are doing a good job with X-Life.

congratulations, JAR
with relase 3 now it's perfect.

Continue like this, you are the best

105 (edited by alexevans50 2018-04-08 16:18:08)

colinah wrote:

Three flights in 2.2r3, still getting the odd stutter, nowhere near as bad as 2.2r2. Got to the end of runway 26L at EGKK and there were about five aircraft awaiting takeoff. Nothing seemed to happen re takeoffs, so I just took off and X-Life told me off.

I'm seeing the same thing at EGKK, traffic queues up at the hold for 26L and never takes off, even when the runway is clear and there are no aircraft on final. Also seeing aircraft on final for 26L perform a sharp bank to the left at the last minute when the runway was clear. I'm using the UK2000 EGKK scenery which is the supported scenery as per the X-Life airports map.

Seems to be a bug here?

106 (edited by FerDiaz 2018-04-09 10:16:19)

alexevans50 wrote:
colinah wrote:

I'm seeing the same thing at EGKK, traffic queues up at the hold for 26L and never takes off, even when the runway is clear and there are no aircraft on final. Also seeing aircraft on final for 26L perform a sharp bank to the left at the last minute when the runway was clear. I'm using the UK2000 EGKK scenery which is the supported scenery as per the X-Life airports map.

Seems to be a bug here?

Same here !!

Also happens, although less, on runway 08R.

Regards

Hello,

I really like this plugin, it is very simple and i really like the way we can edit airport in game.

The few last few upgrade really made this plugin incredible.

I have a problem tho:

I want to edit one of the default airport from scratch with the airport editor tool (in game).
But Xlife crash (and x-plane with it) when i try to start the tool.

I suppose it is because there is no information on the airport to begin with, but i would like to be sure it is the reason (i tried a few airport, and it is the same everytime)

I would like to avoid using WED since i have a hard time standing the interface.

Another thing:

I find the traffic is too important for small airports (10 gates).
Even at 1% traffic in the setting, it is still far to much.

Did i miss something or is it normal?

Thanks for your time.

Thanks.

Hi Forum and JAR Team,

getting every time CTD in EDDF after loading XLife 2.2r3.

Log and xlf dump attached.

Many thanks for your support.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 105.32 kb, 375 downloads since 2018-04-09 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 354.36 kb, 343 downloads since 2018-04-09 

109 (edited by cmckjodi 2018-04-09 23:41:27)

annette-kuehnelt wrote:

Hi Forum and JAR Team,

Hi Annette what are you using for your EDDF scenery? In your Log text I don't see EDDF as an airport scenery. I have had no problems starting traffic at EDDF using 2.2r3 I have an EDDF airport scenery in my Custom scenery folder that I use.

110 (edited by cmckjodi 2018-04-09 23:42:11)

FerDiaz wrote:
alexevans50 wrote:
colinah wrote:

Seems to be a bug here?

Same here !!

Also happens, although less, on runway 08R.

Regards

I haven't had any problems with runway 8R after watching for about a half hour. But interestingly when I looked at the airport using the editor tool I noticed that 8R and 26L were the only runways in use for arrivals and departures. I checked the boxes to allow 8L and 26R to also be used. I also modified runway 8L and 26R to be longer and use the full length. Not sure if that's part of the issue but will see when the wind changes! I'm using the Aerosoft EGKK scenery with no issues so far. Would be great if there was a feature to unlock traffic freezes if they do occur. Although with this latest version 3 I haven't experienced any traffic freezes yet. Perhaps JAR made some improvements smile)) Thanks JAR for all your efforts!

111 (edited by annette-kuehnelt 2018-04-10 06:06:21)

Hi,

thank you very much for your feedback and discover the log.

Maybe you was to fast in reading the file. I use Aerosoft EDDF. It is listed on load 24 to 26 in log.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/3642/t/p1can2ak1qheh1dll6fh2l510sf3.jpg

I only got this CTDs with R2.2. With this release FMCar is not working for me and CTD when calling from ATC. I use every required files that were given from JAR. With xlf 2.1 I do not get this problems.

Maybe some further ideas?

Many thanks for feedback.

cmckjodi wrote:
annette-kuehnelt wrote:

Hi Forum and JAR Team,

Hi Annette what are you using for your EDDF scenery? In your Log text I don't see EDDF as an airport scenery. I have had no problems starting traffic at EDDF using 2.2r3 I have an EDDF airport scenery in my Custom scenery folder that I use.

112 (edited by m4ti140 2018-04-12 16:50:06)

Hello, I've got a couple of questions:

1. Are any updates planned for the Bluebell pack for X-Life? Is there any way to add aircraft manually (I want to add a LOT_738, as the pack only includes the 734 for LOT)?

2. Is there currently any way to define a displaced runway threshold in Airport editor?

I'm running into some problems with the X-Life Deluxe it's flight planner.

Using Online Flight Planner i've made a flight plan going from EHAM to KLGA.
Exported it as txt file for X-Life and ufmc file for the plane I wanna fligh (SSG B748)

X-Life Deluxe load's the plan without trouble.
But every time you want to send it to ATC it comes back with a segment error.

I've update X-Life Deluxe, SSG B748, X-Plane 11 native and UFMC navigraph to version 1803, so that can't be it.

After some searching on the internet I found that a DCT cross point in the flight plan might cause the problem.
(These are the flight plan's waypoints : EHAM SID BERGI UL602 SUPUR UL60 KOLAG L60 PENIL M144 BAGSO DCT MALOT NATG NEEKO N555A EBONY J573 ENE Q480 BAF STAR KLGA)

1) Weren't these segment error's suppose to be fix in previous versions of X-Life ?
2) Is there any way to solve this ?
I've tried making other plan's on Online Flight Planner but on long haules the all come back with a DCT cross point

PS :
I've just update X-Life it's xpl files so X-Life Deluxe is current.

114 (edited by Devirex 2018-04-13 11:32:51)

dierkx36 wrote:

Exported it as txt file for X-Life and ufmc file for the plane I wanna fligh (SSG B748)

I've update X-Life Deluxe, SSG B748, X-Plane 11 native and UFMC navigraph to version 1803, so that can't be it.

After some searching on the internet I found that a DCT cross point in the flight plan might cause the problem.
(These are the flight plan's waypoints : EHAM SID BERGI UL602 SUPUR UL60 KOLAG L60 PENIL M144 BAGSO DCT MALOT NATG NEEKO N555A EBONY J573 ENE Q480 BAF STAR KLGA)

1) Weren't these segment error's suppose to be fix in previous versions of X-Life ?
I've tried making other plan's on Online Flight Planner but on long haules the all come back with a DCT cross point

PS :

Could you try to submit the Flightplan when removing "DCT" and "NATG". so flightplan contains this sequence.... M144 BAGSO MALOT NEEKO N555A ....

Devirex wrote:
dierkx36 wrote:

PS :

Could you try to submit the Flightplan when removing "DCT" and "NATG". so flightplan contains this sequence.... M144 BAGSO MALOT NEEKO N555A ....

I've tried it yesterday : even with DCT out of the flight plan it will still give a segment error.

dierkx36 wrote:
Devirex wrote:
dierkx36 wrote:

PS :

I've tried it yesterday : even with DCT out of the flight plan it will still give a segment error.

Ok i think the problem is the long distance between MALOT and NEEKO. Maybe you find a route with a waypoint in between.

Hi,

just want to say thanks a lot for that great plugin X-Life!

if it's posible to insert a "coose gate/stand/cargo position after landing" request for ATC in X-Life?

That would be awesome!

Regards,

Chris

Hello there,

I have recently purchased X-life Deluxe and when I turn Traffic ON, I instantly lose around 6 to 8 fps ! is it normal ?
I've tried to turn my threaded optimization off and also tried to downgrade to 2.2 but nothing helped !
Can you please let me know how to fix this issue.

Thank you

Hello JAR
For some time now and since x-life versions 2.2 I have constantly CTDs.
I can not even use the latest 2.2 r2 and 2.2 r3 versions that crash systematically.

It's really sad to have to restart x-plane without stopping because of x-life.

I enclose my two files hoping that you can explain to me what are the reasons for these problems.

Cordially.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 94.61 kb, 522 downloads since 2018-04-14 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 372.57 kb, 382 downloads since 2018-04-14 

CTD on LFBD to LFML after submitting flightplan:

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 126.5 kb, 423 downloads since 2018-04-15 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 296.26 kb, 305 downloads since 2018-04-15 

121 (edited by Philou67 2018-04-15 11:56:29)

Hello

I have a custom version of LFML.xlf because I use it with this scene:
http://xpfr.org/?body=scene_accueil&sc=310

Every time I run X-Plane, X-Life downloads the file LFML.txt and sometimes crashes
Is there an option to prevent this download or better X-Life ignore the file when the airport already exists in the Airport folder

Hi, have xlife deluxe atc own speech reconation, it is not what i set in windows, i have a male speech set, and in xplane the atc is a female voice ?

Can i change it ?

Philou67 wrote:

Hello

I have a custom version of LFML.xlf because I use it with this scene:
http://xpfr.org/?body=scene_accueil&sc=310

Every time I run X-Plane, X-Life downloads the file LFML.txt and sometimes crashes
Is there an option to prevent this download or better X-Life ignore the file when the airport already exists in the Airport folder

Have the same problem with LOWG http://www.x-plane.at/drupal/LOWG-Graz-Thalerhof

124 (edited by Philou67 2018-04-16 12:22:04)

Catastrophic for me the last version , I had never get attention to FPS, but following the update of X-Enviro, I just checked it.
X-Enviro consumes between 10 and 20 FPS but X-Life consumes 90 FPS

the FPS are indicated at the top right of each image

Without X-ENVIRO and X-LIFE trafic not started,

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/6500/t/p1cb7691le1ldl7kql68odebi3.jpg

X-LIFE trafic started

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/6500/t/p1cb769d2g1hoq169q14au1c3m11jo5.jpg

X-LIFE trafic stopped

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/6500/t/p1cb769qg8ad21vdna051n2g47h7.jpg

125 (edited by cptsquared 2018-04-16 17:24:44)

ilankrt wrote:
cptsquared wrote:

BUG REPORT:

Hi all. Just installed the latest X-Life, clean full reinstall. It seems now that the Flight Plan CRZ Level has its semi-circle rules all reversed.

I just flew FF757 from KSEA to KORD and SimBrief gave me FL350 but X-Life kept asking for an even number FL, like FL360 or FL340.

Just now, planned KORD to KLAX in SimBrief with a FL360, XLife is demanding FL350 or FL370. That doesn't seem in line with ICAO rules.

BUt if I check the "Ignore FL Semi-circular" box, I can enter whatever FL just to make it work.

Thought I'd let you guys know of my issue.

The standard rule defines an East/West track split:
Eastbound – Magnetic track 000 to 179° – odd thousands (FL 250, 270, etc.)
Westbound – Magnetic track 180 to 359° – even thousands (FL 260, 280, etc.)

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1591/t/p1bc14palh72omvs3e31246mro5.jpg

Thanks for reiterating my point.

KSEA (Seattle-Tacoma) to KORD (Chicago O'Hare) in the US is a West to East (Eastbound) flight (0-180 degrees) and X-Life Pro is demanding an even thousands magnetic track when you just noted that standard rule is odd-thousands.

KORD (Chicago O'Hare) to KLAX (Los Angeles) is a Westbound flight, and X-Life is demanding odd thousands magnetic track.

Doing it again, KLAX (Los Angeles) to KATL (Atlanta), another Eastbound flight, and X-Life Pro is demanding an Even Thousands when SimBrief says my FL should be FL350.

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/6456/t/p1cb7nnkrtuoc1sp3g5m1gfr5e3.jpg