[SASL INFO] "bbox"    lat  wait = NAV
---- The code below repeats 25000 times in the log. ----
[SASL INFO] loading    falses
[SASL ERROR] can't load component    falses
---------------------------------------------------------------

No FMGS error file or output.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 39.29 mb, 1202 downloads since 2018-02-12 

152 (edited by ilankrt 2018-02-12 14:29:42)

Re: v.3.0 beta 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 public tests

I have more and more the suspicion that most complainers have no or very less idea how to simulate the A330 ! The last complains showed it very clear. On one hand I agree that it is difficult to use an airliner model without exact and detailed instructions that are missing! On other hand there are a lot of tutorial videos on YouTube that gave us the opportunity to learn. I Myself am doing it every time I get a new model. Thing is that most complainers don't do it and handling airliner simulation as it were a simulation game that can be used with two fingers.....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

153 (edited by ilankrt 2018-02-12 14:35:36)

Test flight v.3.3 EHAM- EGCC.  Perfect flight, all systems are working well under usage of X-Life, SMP, RWC, SoundMaxx, X ATC-Chatter, X RAAS2, BetterPushback.....  FPS about 35 to 40 (depending on cloudiness).

So this result only intensifies what I wrote earlier. JAR A330 as beta version 3.3 is   s t a b l e . If someone has specific problems, he should first of all check his hardware and software environment and run the same flight with another model to compare and see where is the cause of his problem

There is a specific problem I recognised using some airport sceneries that can cause a crash either because of airport input or because of X-Life ATC route planning.

And

I am very glad that there is a small group of serious simmer who carries out test flights and gives real help to developers that is worth discussing here.

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

154 (edited by TKurzweg 2018-02-12 16:15:16)

jcdp wrote:

Hi

After entering Flight plan do you fill INI pages 1 and 2 ? That way you wil have altitude .
and afterwards PERF page ? Filling speeds (just click on left key in front of them) you shall get announcement at TO .

If you already do that , this means it is a bug as in V3.2 this worked fine .
##############################################################################
I have fil INI pages 1 and 2 and altitudes are showing. But I have no callout for "V1, V2, Rotate" and they are not showing in the display! Also not "Flex/50" and "THR/CLB" possible!

##############################################################################
Update: "Flex/50" and "THR/CLB" my mistakes...must play with the joystick trottle...works!!! But everytime no callout for V1,V2 and Rotate...this must be a bug!
A great, great aircraft update, congratulation Eugene and you team!!!

When on ILS approach, what works so far for me. Tested on several occasions, different airports, other aircrafts, is pulling the V/S then again APPR to get it keep going on the GS. Otherwise it feels really good. Great work JAR. (Still hopes for scroll wheel button... wink )

Video here: https://youtu.be/668mZ0R4Htw?t=1358

TDPlane wrote:

No luck with the newest V3 version. X-Plane 11.11 won't even open with this aircraft. I had to force quit X-Plane. Even if I load another aircraft first and then open the A330 v3, X-Plane won't open with the aircraft.

Post log.txt please

m5001 wrote:
JAR wrote:
m5001 wrote:

Installed Ground Handling in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330_v3\plugins\GndHandling  (This place was the same as I had in the other beta and had no warnings)

And a lot of lines appear with this warnings:
CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/diagnost/ghd
[SASL INFO] loading    falses
[SASL ERROR] can't load component    falses

wrong installation. should be at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\GndHandling

Hi, Mr. Romanov
I did a reinstallation of the aircraft (beta3).
I also reinstalled GndHandling in place: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ X-Plane 11 \ Resources \ plugins \ GndHandling.
But the same warning occurred.
I returned to Beta1 and the warnings disappeared.
Probably I am the only person with these warnings in beta 3 so it should be something else, maybe on my computer that I'm going to analyze.
Thank you for your work on this amazing airplane.

Please skype me j.a.romanov - we will check online what wrong in this case

thomas_99 wrote:
m5001 wrote:

Installed Ground Handling in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330_v3\plugins\GndHandling  (This place was the same as I had in the other beta and had no warnings)

And a lot of lines appear with this warnings:
CUSTOM DATAREF (int): jd/diagnost/ghd

Probably I am the only person with these warnings in beta 3 so it should be something else, maybe on my computer that I'm going to analyze.

No you are not alone. Same for me. Thousands of warnings.....

Best regards,

Thomas

skype me please j.a.romanov with this issue

Hello Eugene and JarDesign team, have made 6 test-flights with the A330 V3 beta 3, with real weather from FSGRW and X-Life Deluxe. It works perfect for me...what a great "beta aircraft"!!! Very good FPS, no CTD with flight from LFMN to EDDT. Everything works good and have no problems. The FMC works perfect...X-Life Deluxe copy the flightplan well into the FMC created by EFASS....You're on the right way to make this A330 perfect! Great work!

ilankrt wrote:

I have more and more the suspicion that most complainers have no or very less idea how to simulate the A330 ! The last complains showed it very clear. On one hand I agree that it is difficult to use an airliner model without exact and detailed instructions that are missing! On other hand there are a lot of tutorial videos on YouTube that gave us the opportunity to learn. I Myself am doing it every time I get a new model. Thing is that most complainers don't do it and handling airliner simulation as it were a simulation game that can be used with two fingers.....

Please be fair on that. You can't even take this s**t on YouTube for real, as most so-called "Pros" don't know the correct procedure for alligning the ADIRUs for example. They give a s**t about Honeywell's training videos.

So, maybe nobody but you has the time and joy to read the whole A330 FCOM (that is hardly available out there, mostly A320) and learn it by heart if you finished.

I agree that most simmers like to fly as real as it gets, but by far not all, so some see it only as a way to entertain, which means they don't have the knowledge and moreover don't want to know everything about an ACFT, they maybe just click on HOT START and import a F-PLN.

It's two pair of shoes (if you can say so in English): one is getting an error message from the MCDU after entering an incorrect value and the other one is getting the sim/plane whatever to crash.

Intel Core i7 6700k @stock - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200Mhz - MSI RX480 8GB Gaming X - MSI Z170A Gaming M7 - beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 - Windows 10 Pro (64bit) - SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD - 2TB Seagate Enterprise Capacity SATA - X-Plane 11 - JARDesign A330 - BSS Engine Sound Pack RR Trent 700 - AutoGate - Better Pushback - Ground Handling - SimCoders Headshake - TerrainRadar -X-Life - X-RAAS -

MrGeeBee wrote:
staffguy1 wrote:

just tried inputting a coroute and got a out of memory error and CTD  with beta 3

A saved co-route from the MCDU or created with some other tool? I have had some issues with external tools. Can you attach the file? Or the route?

My above flight look like this:

YSSY SID WOL DCT KADOM Q401 UVUPU J21 MUBID Q10 HAMTN Q158 BEVLY STAR YPPH

and is in <X-Plane Root>\Aircraft\JD330\FlightPlans folder. Plain text, UTF-8 encoding.

I Used simbrief for my route so that could have been the issue

Did a flight today from EDDF to EGLL, flight plan loaded from import flight plan from aircraft FMS to landing at EGLL with no problems.
FO call approaching TOD is back and working well.
The aircraft followed the descent path well and didn't seem to speed up to much, and then lined up and established on the runway 27L.
I'm liking the 330v3b3 a lot.

JAR wrote:
m5001 wrote:
JAR wrote:

wrong installation. should be at
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\GndHandling

Hi, Mr. Romanov
I did a reinstallation of the aircraft (beta3).
I also reinstalled GndHandling in place: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ X-Plane 11 \ Resources \ plugins \ GndHandling.
But the same warning occurred.
I returned to Beta1 and the warnings disappeared.

Please skype me j.a.romanov - we will check online what wrong in this case

Hi Mr. Romanov,
Thank you in advance for making Skype available to help me, but I will not take your time, because you are certainly quite busy with working on the A330.
I bought the aircraft a few days ago and explain that I am not a Beta tester, I just installed V3 beta 1 because I was told that I should opt for the latest update, I never had an Airbus aircraft before, the JAR A330 is my first aircraft. Airbus.
I also do not want to be treated as a "complainer" as written by a user on this page (7). I'm just a guy who bought this amazing aircraft and I'm trying to learn how it works and also because I use XP11 as a hobby, I'm not a professional in this area.
If you would like something about the purchase I made, please request that I will be happy to show a screen shot of the Org Store or the email I received from the purchase. Please do not understand this as offensive, I am just making myself available to you in case of any doubt.
As I mentioned above I'm not a Beta tester so I think I'd better not post anything else to not create any kind of extra work for you and neither for developers nor for Forum users. I will continue to use version 3 beta 1 until a stable version is released.
Thank you again for your work and also make yourself available to help, because technical support is extremely important to the consumer.
PS: sorry for my bad english

I7-8700k - MSi Z370 Plus Sli - Galax RTX 2070 - G.Skill 16gb 3000mhz - SSD MX 500 -500gb, Hd 1tb Seagate, HD 2tb Wd - WC Corsair H100iv2 - Corsair RM 650 - Monitor 24'' Asus

Scania_V8_Rat wrote:
ilankrt wrote:

Please be fair on that. You can't even take this s**t on YouTube for real, as most so-called "Pros" don't know the correct procedure for alligning the ADIRUs for example. They give a s**t about Honeywell's training videos.

So, maybe nobody but you has the time and joy to read the whole A330 FCOM (that is hardly available out there, mostly A320) and learn it by heart if you finished.

I agree that most simmers like to fly as real as it gets, but by far not all, so some see it only as a way to entertain, which means they don't have the knowledge and moreover don't want to know everything about an ACFT, they maybe just click on HOT START and import a F-PLN.

It's two pair of shoes (if you can say so in English): one is getting an error message from the MCDU after entering an incorrect value and the other one is getting the sim/plane whatever to crash.

I doubt that anyone, especially JAR benefits from any smear campaign from anyone. If someone experience issues it's hardly for anyone else then JAR to judge of. There are so many variables that comes into play, it could be weather plugin, scenery that doesn't match up, etc... Constructive criticism please.

Did a test flight on my usual KBOS KEWR route and everything went very well. Looks like my CTD problem is solved with b3

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

166 (edited by Homer.Simpson 2018-02-13 11:16:35)

just a small error, on the load sheet the fields FROM, TO and Flight No. are not filled out anymore.http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/10/t/p1c67e2enn1ord1mb4531ipi18p3.png

Hi JAR

Thanks for your help .

No more issue whith A330 B3 .
Perfect flights  LFPO/EICK  and LFMN/LFPO .

Everything works fine from ramp departure to arrival gate .

Nice job ... go on .

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

The thing is can't understand is why no one noticed that the fuel flow was a lot to low and why Jar ignores my comment about it...for me its one of the most exciting parts of longhauls: planing the right amount of fuel. With full tanks i could easily fly that machine 8000 miles, what is quite unrealistic.

Hi was doing a VOR Approach to Runway 34 At Dublin (EIDW) I pressed the PA and clicked disarm the doors which was in grey and the sim crashed seconds later, got a not responding and CTD.

Faulting application name: X-Plane.exe, version: 11.0.11.1, time stamp: 0x5a398503
Faulting module name: win.xpl, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a730cf1
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000002dec6
Faulting process id: 0x42b8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d3a4cf1837decb
Faulting application path: D:\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe
Faulting module path: D:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\Laminar Research\JD330_v3\plugins\fmgs\win.xpl
Report Id: 07b5997c-ee6f-48cc-929b-58f10d0fcb00

was my event viewer crash aswell.

170 (edited by ilankrt 2018-02-13 23:04:51)

Test flight A330 v.b3.3 RCKH to VHHH :From cold and dark up to VHHH parking lot  - perfect flight under X-Life ATC and AI traffic. Enjoyed every minute of flight !

Thanks to JAR for bringing back the announcement : "we are close to TD"

BTW: I was really impressed to hear engines at idle during descent getting silence as every real world passenger are aware about....

Can I install and test the actual Beta 3?

Sorry but I'm a little bit confused about the version. Actual with XP11 11.11 I use A330 V2.0R2, no major problems at all.

I had an harddisk crash, all my downloaded files and copies from serial numbers, purchases e.g. are gone.....
XP11 is on a different harddisk.

Bought the A330 in June 2016 at Org.Store and used later the offer from JAR to switch to XP11.
The serial key from the Org.Store I can recover but did I get any key from JAR for XP11?

I paid the small money to JAR, about 20$, not to the Org.Store as far as I can remember.
I guess the serial from the Org.Store is not the "serial key JD330 for XP11" as stated in the prolog.

Any advice appreciated.

stratone wrote:

Can I install and test the actual Beta 3?

Sorry but I'm a little bit confused about the version. Actual with XP11 11.11 I use A330 V2.0R2, no major problems at all.

I had an harddisk crash, all my downloaded files and copies from serial numbers, purchases e.g. are gone.....
XP11 is on a different harddisk.

Bought the A330 in June 2016 at Org.Store and used later the offer from JAR to switch to XP11.
The serial key from the Org.Store I can recover but did I get any key from JAR for XP11?

I paid the small money to JAR, about 20$, not to the Org.Store as far as I can remember.
I guess the serial from the Org.Store is not the "serial key JD330 for XP11" as stated in the prolog.

Any advice appreciated.

Hi
When you paid for switching to XP 11 you got a new serial key number from JAR ...
If you can't find it explain your problem on support forum

http://www.jardesign.org/ticket/kb/faq.php?cid=2

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

Hello,
good job on the new version of the aircraft smile I really like the improvements.
I just encountered a crash while doing patterns. I was on a downwind for RWY 34 at LOWW. Can't determine what's the reason for the crash, but you might want to take a look at the added files.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon fmgs.dmp 313.86 kb, 346 downloads since 2018-02-14 

Attachment icon Log.txt 4.36 mb, 1106 downloads since 2018-02-14 

One incorrect thing about this bird are weights.

@J.A.R I don't know where the hell you found those weights, but according to this http://www.flugzeuginfo.net/acdata_php/ … 200_en.php it looks far away from real. Please fix those weights!

Intel Core i7 6700k @stock - 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200Mhz - MSI RX480 8GB Gaming X - MSI Z170A Gaming M7 - beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 - Windows 10 Pro (64bit) - SanDisk Ultra II 240GB SSD - 2TB Seagate Enterprise Capacity SATA - X-Plane 11 - JARDesign A330 - BSS Engine Sound Pack RR Trent 700 - AutoGate - Better Pushback - Ground Handling - SimCoders Headshake - TerrainRadar -X-Life - X-RAAS -

Scania_V8_Rat wrote:

One incorrect thing about this bird are weights.

@J.A.R I don't know where the hell you found those weights, but according to this http://www.flugzeuginfo.net/acdata_php/ … 200_en.php it looks far away from real. Please fix those weights!

Hi

Could you specify where indicated weight are wrong ?

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2