Re: NO AI Traffic in a Custom X-Life ATC Routes

Here are the files, pls chk if you need anything else.
Juan

Here are the files, pls chk if you need anything else.
Juan

Post's attachments

Attachment icon TJSJ.zip 305.98 kb, 180 downloads since 2018-02-08 

Hi Juan,

I've created a basic TJSJ.xlf so X-Life recognized the airport and used basic MDSD.xlf you supplied, couldn't reproduce your problem, a TJST-MDSD flight worked as it should regarding traffic appearing at destination. The cargo planes using gates problem remains, but this is not confined to your airports, I've seen this at others. I added extra cargo stands at MDSD and things mostly worked correctly. It is more important now with real schedules to ensure enough cargo gates are available. I'll do more tests tomorrow.

Phil

Forgot the .xlf file

Post's attachments

Attachment icon TJSJ.xlf 13.38 kb, 312 downloads since 2018-02-09 

30 (edited by pwalchester 2018-02-10 16:53:34)

Hi Juan,

I've done a few flights both ways and haven't been able to reproduce your no traffic problem, but there are areas you need to look at.

There are a number of start positions at TJSJ that you have no corresponding X-Life gates and taxiways, A5, A6, B6, B8, B9, C4, C5, C8 plus some in the Apron 1 D terminal. Any unconnected gates can cause flow problems, I was parked at A5 and traffic was stuck on the taxiway behind me for no apparent reason. You need to check if there are others.

On the Airport Av stand check the name with the stand selected, spurious characters can appear sometimes which can include CNTRL characters, these can cause crashes.

Happy editing, Phil

Hi Phil. Hope everything is fine.

I am not sure now what I may have sent you as I don't have any more troubles with traffic but with kind of aircrafts arriving at gates not corresponding to the gate category. I mean like a FEDEX DC-10 arriving at a passenger gate.

There is no problem with traffic. I do have traffic enough and flowing, but at arrival to MDSD from TJSJ I had to re-activate x-life again. I will test with another flight.

I will re-check TJSJ at the corresponding points you mention as I can't see no disconnected start points.

Warmest regards,

Juan

Yes, you are right, I know what you mean now.

All gates must be filled in order to not interfere in traffic flow, didn't know it was like that.

JM

I checked and all those you mentioned was because they had static planes in the airport map. What I did is that I created a static gate for each one of them. Don't know if that is right.

About traffic jam I haven't seen that issue with the traffic here. Don't know what could be happening in your test.

Regards,
Juan

pwalchester wrote:

Hi Juan,

I've done a few flights both ways and haven't been able to reproduce your no traffic problem, but there are areas you need to look at.

There are a number of start positions at TJSJ that you have no corresponding X-Life gates and taxiways, A5, A6, B6, B8, B9, C4, C5, C8 plus some in the Apron 1 D terminal. Any unconnected gates can cause flow problems, I was parked at A5 and traffic was stuck on the taxiway behind me for no apparent reason. You need to check if there are others.

On the Airport Av stand check the name with the stand selected, spurious characters can appear sometimes which can include CNTRL characters, these can cause crashes.

Happy editing, Phil

Post's attachments

Attachment icon MDST Situation.jpg 416.31 kb, 83 downloads since 2018-03-27 

jurodj wrote:
pwalchester wrote:

Hi Juan,

Happy editing, Phil

This is the picture about the MDST situation I PM you.