Re: Plan for future

jagudelo wrote:

omg I am soo sorry  I am new to this forum , plus im soo frustrated because x-life deluxe now do not work once again can anyone help me?

first of all reinstall X-Life....
Then change airport location (some of them can cause crash)
Report  (Every time) Hardware, X-Plane version, X-Life version, Aircraft and version, plugins you use....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Hi, maybe ist working already but not for me...
I like to see in a future Version of X-life that traffic is syncronized in a Multi PC Setup configuration.
Thus for all views I am driving by different PCs the traffic will be displayed.
Thanks

ilankrt wrote:
jagudelo wrote:

omg I am soo sorry  I am new to this forum , plus im soo frustrated because x-life deluxe now do not work once again can anyone help me?

first of all reinstall X-Life....
Then change airport location (some of them can cause crash)
Report  (Every time) Hardware, X-Plane version, X-Life version, Aircraft and version, plugins you use....

Thank a lot i have reinstalled it few time already but nothing works and changes airports too .

@jagudelo
I had the same problem. It can be, that your Reg key is corrupt. Remove the "key.reg" from "X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\X-Life" and register again. This helps me out.

@all Is there a way to make the Gates at EDDM a bit more localized? And not only at EDDM... all over the world! At EDDM  terminal 2 is never ever a Western B737 parked. These Gates are Lufthansa Gates. It look's really god with all these planes, but a Western 737, a DHL Cargo plane on a passanger Gate for Lufthansa ??? Never saw these planes in real at EDDM Hmmm.  All Gates are spezified to "DHL". Whats wrong there?

Last but not least, here are my points for the: "plan for the future":

As described above, the aircraft at the airports should fit in with their regional areas. At the very least, however, no completely "foreign" aircraft from anywhere in the world should park at gates that even the country does not fit. Cargo aircraft should NEVER be at the gate.

Unfortunately, aircraft often start and land in the wrong direction. The ATIS specifies a runway, Delivery says a runway exactly in the opposite direction. Sometimes even with a tailwind, that really should not happen.

For the ATC leadership itself. Let's bring some variety into the "game". Do not always climb on the same FL after TakeOff. For example, Install climbsteps.

Aircrafts should not be able to drive through "me".

Of course, ATC should not give a TakeOff clearance if the lane is not clear, or if there is a plane approaching that is so dense that the pilot can be recognized.

Well, for now it should be that way. Finally: A god plug-in!
B.R.

@Skyglider

Wao Sr thanks a lot , perfectly explained  thks for taking the time to help me fix my problem

I want to see more VFR support in the ATC. I cannot seem to get anywhere in a VFR flight unless I file a flight plan. It would be nice to be able to request an unscheduled flight, by having either clearance or ground options when a flight plan isn't filed, to taxi to active and takeoff (in a general VFR direction). When I want to land somewhere I can use the flight plan form (without the departure airport) to get routed into approach for landing. This would make things much better in the long run.

hi would love to see
1 atc comunicate with other ai aircraft through out the full flight
2 better vfr atc
3 communicate on voice to atc
think xlife would be perfect

Hi,

it would be very nice to implement
synchronization via network to get(see) the same traffic on different monitors(e.g.45°left 0°in front and 45° right).

I love this plugin!
Rolf

Would be nice if there was a Track Camera so you could follow X-Life AI planes within the radar range during departures and arrivals or follow flights during taxi to and from the gates.

Well, there are lots of thinks to do but I think first of all you need to fix bugs:
1. Lack of Ground Control: When taxing the planes rarely stops and ground doesn't give info about it.
2. Although there is a plane that needs to approved for a take off first (because it's in front of me holding short) I get the clearance and I have no way to take off first.
3. When I missed landing I get unrealistic vectoring from ATC, like climbing FL230 and etc.
These 3 thinks avoid me fly with x-life deluxe.
What about improvement?!
1. I would like hear from other planes as well (ATC and Pilot calls)
2. More domestic flights should be taken place. I want to see more Deltas in US, More Bri Airlines in England, more S7 in Russia....
3. Verbal commands!!! That would make X-Life the best AI/ATC ever.

After Landing, then runway vacated, then taxi to gate (parking position).
It would be nice to say Welcome and goodby (( or frequency change approved), your flight plan is closed.)

87 (edited by ellascott 2018-01-30 09:19:02)

Hi. I thinks it will maybe sound stupid, but when could we expect cut/paste support in the ATC Panel window. Thanks.
gmail sign up

now that orbx is comeing to xplane 11 and they are makeing uk ga airfields can you make them xlife verified when they come 2018 would love two see pilot2atc merge with xlife

I would love ATC as real to life as possible smile

Maybe it was already proposed somewhere, but I really want to have the in-flight traffic.
It should be generated automatically just for the route sended to ATC.
It's very sad to be alone in the sky on the route.
Please extend X-Life from STAR and SID to route.
It will be also fun to have some cross passing flights on different altitudes.

X-Plane 11 x64, i7-5930K@4GHz, 32Gb RAM, GTX1080Ti @2560x1440

Metar changes to manual if there is no Metar in Airport.

Gubben wrote:

Hi!

There are 3 things I would like to see in X-life,

1rt More air traffic. I find only traffic at airports and surroundings, It would be nice to see some planes at cruise too. And hear them talking would be great too, as they say in other posts...

2nd I would like to see local planes at airports... I mean.. I expect to see a lot of vueling planes,ryanair, and iberia planes while in Barcelona , and lot of British Airways when I land at Gatwick, and lots of 'air france'  liveries in Paris (for example).

3rd Integration with Flyinside for VR flights.. the same fo the A320 and A330.. Flying in VR changes it all, and I would love to control the A320 with oculus touch... Now it works perfect with the view, and I have to say it's really amazing to feel like sitting in your A320 Cockpit! I love it! Try it if you didn't!.

Point nr. 1 is interesting. Is there a way to see AI traffic in mid air?
I never had a single aircraft around me for hours when cruising. I can see them only in the vicinity of airports.

93 (edited by ilankrt 2018-02-16 17:56:29)

Gubben wrote:

Hi!

There are 3 things I would like to see in X-life,

1rt More air traffic. I find only traffic at airports and surroundings, It would be nice to see some planes at cruise too. And hear them talking would be great too, as they say in other posts...

2nd I would like to see local planes at airports... I mean.. I expect to see a lot of vueling planes,ryanair, and iberia planes while in Barcelona , and lot of British Airways when I land at Gatwick, and lots of 'air france'  liveries in Paris (for example).

3rd Integration with Flyinside for VR flights.. the same fo the A320 and A330.. Flying in VR changes it all, and I would love to control the A320 with oculus touch... Now it works perfect with the view, and I have to say it's really amazing to feel like sitting in your A320 Cockpit! I love it! Try it if you didn't!.

@Gubben hallo,  I read that you are using VR with X-Plane and as I understand you can use it also with JAR airliner models. I would like to ask you for more information about your experience, how it works and what we need... For me it is also important to know if VR is working also with my iMac (Oculus Rift for example)

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Maybe is has been said before :

A voice interface to communicate with ATC is something i am desperately hoping on in X-Life

Hi, is it possible to make x-life compatible with the new flight factor a320? Can't get clearence from delivery, because, x-life can not read my QNH if I did set it as he told me.

Thank you

A320C@r wrote:

Hi, is it possible to make x-life compatible with the new flight factor a320? Can't get clearence from delivery, because, x-life can not read my QNH if I did set it as he told me.

Thank you

"Set transponder on in ground. "

Dear Jar Developer,

it would be very nice to see some Eurowings aircraft in XL traffic. After Air Berlin went bankrupt, most of planes and their routes were bought from DLH for their budget line Eurow.. I know that in Bluebells collection this skins not available. Could you force this to change and implement?

Many thanks in advance

Hello!

As an X-Plane 11.20 vr6 preview user, are there any plans to support X-Life for simple VR windows? I really enjoy using X-Life currently, so being able to start/stop traffic and see the ATC window would be great in VR mode.

Very recent dev info about that is here: https://developer.x-plane.com/2018/03/v … s-is-here/

PS I would be happy to test out any changes in this area if it would help.

Thanks!
FF

After runway vacated, contacted ground control who gave me taxi ways to gate, there was option request FollowMe. After select FM, Atc window should hide option req. FM.
In some case if click req.FM again, crash XP.

X-Life:

Pros
Easy to handle and set up
Lightweight
Flight Level Change
Good integration with JAR A330 and somewhat JAR A320

Cons
Only using the default TTS setup in Windows
Every airport has to be supported or edited by Visual editor
ATC Chatter is supposed to work, but not very well

I using Pilot2ATC as my ordinary ATC

Pros
Multiple voices for each station
Advanced Flight Planning with export to most formats
Voice recognition
No need to edit or download special files for airports
ATC Chatter works excellent

Cons
No good for TCAS in X-Plane.
Heavy on resources, unless you run it on secondary computer

But it's not very fair to compare them actually. I like X-Life for it's simple setup and get going, but it's so annoying to have to use an editor or download special files for each airport.