Re: Plan for future

jagudelo wrote:

omg I am soo sorry  I am new to this forum , plus im soo frustrated because x-life deluxe now do not work once again can anyone help me?

first of all reinstall X-Life....
Then change airport location (some of them can cause crash)
Report  (Every time) Hardware, X-Plane version, X-Life version, Aircraft and version, plugins you use....

iMac Retina 5K  (2016), 27-inch OSX Sierra 10.12.03, 4 GHz Intel Core i7, 32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB, XP10.51, XP11.02r1, XL 2.6R1,  A320 v.3.2R1 (XP11), A330 v.2.2rc, SkyMaxxPro 4.5, RealWeatherConnector 1.1, SoundMaxx, JAR FM 2.6 r1 and GH Saitek equipment, Joystick Gladiator MKII  My Blog: http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Hi, maybe ist working already but not for me...
I like to see in a future Version of X-life that traffic is syncronized in a Multi PC Setup configuration.
Thus for all views I am driving by different PCs the traffic will be displayed.
Thanks

ilankrt wrote:
jagudelo wrote:

omg I am soo sorry  I am new to this forum , plus im soo frustrated because x-life deluxe now do not work once again can anyone help me?

first of all reinstall X-Life....
Then change airport location (some of them can cause crash)
Report  (Every time) Hardware, X-Plane version, X-Life version, Aircraft and version, plugins you use....

Thank a lot i have reinstalled it few time already but nothing works and changes airports too .

@jagudelo
I had the same problem. It can be, that your Reg key is corrupt. Remove the "key.reg" from "X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\X-Life" and register again. This helps me out.

@all Is there a way to make the Gates at EDDM a bit more localized? And not only at EDDM... all over the world! At EDDM  terminal 2 is never ever a Western B737 parked. These Gates are Lufthansa Gates. It look's really god with all these planes, but a Western 737, a DHL Cargo plane on a passanger Gate for Lufthansa ??? Never saw these planes in real at EDDM Hmmm.  All Gates are spezified to "DHL". Whats wrong there?

Last but not least, here are my points for the: "plan for the future":

As described above, the aircraft at the airports should fit in with their regional areas. At the very least, however, no completely "foreign" aircraft from anywhere in the world should park at gates that even the country does not fit. Cargo aircraft should NEVER be at the gate.

Unfortunately, aircraft often start and land in the wrong direction. The ATIS specifies a runway, Delivery says a runway exactly in the opposite direction. Sometimes even with a tailwind, that really should not happen.

For the ATC leadership itself. Let's bring some variety into the "game". Do not always climb on the same FL after TakeOff. For example, Install climbsteps.

Aircrafts should not be able to drive through "me".

Of course, ATC should not give a TakeOff clearance if the lane is not clear, or if there is a plane approaching that is so dense that the pilot can be recognized.

Well, for now it should be that way. Finally: A god plug-in!
B.R.

@Skyglider

Wao Sr thanks a lot , perfectly explained  thks for taking the time to help me fix my problem