Re: FAQ How To Install and Use

amischkowitz wrote:

Good day,

Sorry but I have again the same probleme that I had.
I have  Xplane 10.40 releades,  the latest beta  2.5 b1 from the A320 JAR and I have the latest ground handling deluxe

I tried the solutions no 3 and 3 (above) but he groundhandling are still behind the planes sad

I don't know what I have to do ..

Thanks a lot for your help

Only one way - need check this at your computer. Call me skype j.a.romanov

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Ok Thanks a lot for your precious help.

I reinstalled carefully all the plugins with your advices and it's work very well.

I don't know why it had no function with the first attempt....Magic of the informatic smile)

Never recieved the code via email, please help

Rivera, J. M.
1334945, ZNY Controller
X-Plane 10.10
Intel Core i5-4690K | 2x Geforce GTX 970 (SLI) | Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit

cobrajmr wrote:

Never recieved the code via email, please help

Please contact support! I dont think you need forum/users support.

30 (edited by FloW 2015-12-23 01:06:21)

I purchased today the JAR A320neo and downloaded Version 2.5r1 via X-Plane Store. I installed it correctly but after starting X-Plane there is no Registration window nor the menu Buttons. I installed the older Version 2.3r4 and it seems working. I started to overwrite te 2.3r4 files with 2.5r1 but still no sucess.

What could be the Problem? Any plugins missing?

thx in advance,

Flow

PS: I run X-Plane 10.42 64bit

if you prefer ask people - ok. But better may be - official support - http://www.jardesign.org/ticket/kb/faq.php?id=3

Yes I prefer to ask People and to get million of different non working solutions.....

Thanks for your help,

br,
Flow

JAR, I see that in the more fresh versions as you refer to the A330, you now use the Ground handling Deluxe.. But in thsi version, once you "Drive up all", you can not, send one at a time away like you do on your videos, you have to "Drive away all" at the same time.. is this correct? no more that option, or am I doing something wrong.?

34 (edited by addisonadolf00 2016-03-18 07:23:41)

Thanks for giving installing tutorials!! smile smile

Ivr solutions

*****Hey********

good day
Today I bought the product and I can not install it gives me a key error, which is incorrect.
Probe in many ways but not activated can anyone help?
The key is the same as the one I got when I bought

36 (edited by sunmm 2017-07-24 09:50:30)

Excellente idée - tapis cuisson

Okay the Screensht looks like it was at my side I wasn't able to send the registration. So try to remove the key.reg file from the ground handling plugin folder and than start x-plane and the registration process again.
five nights at freddy’s

Dopo innumerevoli tentativi non riesco in nessun modo a far funzionare GHD sul mip xplane 11. Nella cartella plug inn c'è ma poi all'avvio del simulatore sparisce. qualcuno può aiutarmi grazie

hello I am searching for FAQ How To Install and Use,but here I got how to install and use thank you for sharing such a nice information,now i will try to install and all after any doubts come means i will ask here,thank you.........

ISO 9001 Certification in Malaysia
ISO 14001 Certification in Egypt

Здравствуйте. Я купил ваш продукт, установил, запустил дефолтный боинг 747, ввёл серийник. Далее оно сказало, что придёт ещё что-то на почту, и предложило нажать "next". Я нажал, симулятор рухнул, и теперь, если ваш аддон находится на своём месте, то икс-плэйн постоянно падает. На почту так ничего пока и не пришло. Что за фигня??!

respected simmers
where to install a350 updated user set. because i installed it in ghd custom set folder,but nothing happen,
help is appreciated
thanks

solved
pest ghd set in a350 root directory
thanks

please help. i have downloaded x-life and coped it to the plugins folder, but its not working. i carnt find it in plugins when i have x-plane 11 running. i have installed the plugin a few weeks ago and it was working, but after a fresh installation i carnt find it?

davidjstone37 wrote:

please help. i have downloaded x-life and coped it to the plugins folder, but its not working. i carnt find it in plugins when i have x-plane 11 running. i have installed the plugin a few weeks ago and it was working, but after a fresh installation i carnt find it?

Instal it for new !

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

45 (edited by studio-ap 2019-08-02 04:16:31)

Visual Avionics, what kind of plugin is it and where can I download it and how can I use it? Version X-Plane 11.35. Thanks You.

46 (edited by AlexNick 2019-08-01 15:35:26)

A similar problem, as with studio-ap - from yesterday, the GHD widget does not start. There is no record in the log file about the reasons for this.

Added later
Solved a problem:
- completely delete the GndHandling folder in X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\
- reinstall the plugin and activate it.

P.S. Для Юрия:
Юрий, похоже, что в файле обновления, по ссылке в первом посте, уже вбиты чьи-то регистрационные данные. Поэтому, когда пользователи обновляются регистрация слетает, а это и приводит к тому, что виджет не запускается. Это предположение. Спасибо за толковый плагин.

Hello,
due to repeated updates of Xplane I was forced to reload the Airbus A 320 neo again and again, reinstall it and enter the code.
Now the code is no longer accepted. I have also written to Aerosoft in this regard.
What can I do next?
Best Regards

Dieter Hybbeneth

Contact JARDesign support (http://www.jardesign.org/ticket/kb/index.php)

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

Hey!!! I have a question for you guys! First of all i'm sorry if my english is not the best. I recently bought the GHD for X plane 11 via Sim market, The only thing that I got is a register key like this XX-XXX-XXX-XXX-XXX-XX. But the registration plugin request me a serial or registration key like this: XX-XXX-XXX-XX. I already send them(Sim market) a complain. what should I do?