Just now I finished another test flight A320b7
Everything works fine under X-Life
1. The problem looking from left sit to left window 90º (headrest as a white oval disturbing view) remain although the 3D sit position is more frontally .....
2. This should be checked. Landing on RWY 14 with headwind 14 kt from 143º, aircraft was swinging hard (also under AP) !!!
3. Strips on cockpit windows seen from outside
Beside this disturbances I had a great flight and now awaiting the new release.....
1. I adjust the viewpoint by moving camera a bit forward to avoid looking into seats etc.
2. Have you turned off camera shake in the MCDU settings? I find it too severe and turn it off when I remember (it should really be off by default)
3. I can confirm the stripes on the cockpit window in outside view. That's a XP11 issue on all my ac.
iMac Retina 5K 27” (2015), Core i7 4GHz, OSX 10.13.2, 32GB RAM, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, Saitek TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi Panel, ThrustMaster Cougar MFD, XP 11.10, A320v3.2r1, A330v2.2rc1, XL v2.1b4, FM v2.6r1, GndHdg v200317, SMP4.5, RWCv1.1, FlyWithLua v2.6.5, 3jFPS-wizard, PythonInterface v2.73.06, NOAA Weather v2.4.1, XSaitekpanels v2.70, Xchecklist v1.28