1 (edited by vatech 2016-05-19 08:08:00)

Topic: TNCM - Princess Juliana International Airport ST. MARTIN ISLAND

For freeware (5 star) TNCM - Princess Juliana Intl Airport
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fi … artin-int/

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/2234/t/p1aj3uvtpr18515d1n8d1auc5kt3.jpg
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/2234/t/p1aj3v038l5km1vi7fhi7f3pii5.jpg

When you start FMCar and/or X-Life next time, TNCM files will be autodownloaded to your /Airports/ folder.
Also, a real frequencies of airport are included to TNCM.txt

Static aircraft in the scenery:
To remove the existing static aircrafts, just unpack the 'TNCM - St. Maarten Princess Juliana Intl Airport Nostatic.zip' archive to you 'custom scenery' folder. Don't forget what "TNCM - St. Maarten Princess Juliana Intl Airport" must be located higher then TNCM main scenery in the 'scenery_packs.ini' file. Please don't forget about this.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon TNCM - St. Maarten Princess Juliana Intl Airport Nostatic.zip 5.69 kb, 630 downloads since 2016-05-19 

Attachment icon TNCM.dat 10.95 kb, 519 downloads since 2016-05-19 

Attachment icon TNCM.txt 1.54 kb, 522 downloads since 2016-05-19 

2 (edited by vatech 2016-05-19 12:17:26)

Re: TNCM - Princess Juliana International Airport ST. MARTIN ISLAND

ATTENTION

For all who want to see (like me) a Class D and Class E big aircrafts, as in real life, I attach a X-Life AFT SETS.zip archive. It contains a slightly modified .txt files for traffic aircrafts (takeoff length for aircrafts decreased on 100 meters).

To install this files, you must copy that to 'your X-Plane folder\Custom Data\Bluebell XL\' to respetive folders with overvrite.

For examle, for Airbus A330-200 you must copy the 'A332.txt' file to 'your X-Plane folder\Custom Data\Bluebell XL\PackA\A332\' folder with overwrite. And so on.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon X-Life AFT SETS.zip 2.9 kb, 272 downloads since 2016-05-19 

3 (edited by captbullett 2016-05-21 18:32:43)

Good day,
I am going to give your good work a go at the Class D,E conversion and  see how it works out which i am sure it will I am going to post the screen shot so the others can see the order that the BlueBell File tree should be in for the Library to work.

So then if, you did what I did I copied the whole BlueBell Library first and put it on my desk-top until I was finished with the conversion and I will make sure that the new library works first before I delete the old version which you can also label V1 so you do not get confused.

so on the Mac if you take the txt files that vatech made and place them into the file that is labeled with the same name as the txt file you will be asked to keep both or replace the file, you want to replace the file one at a time until you have done the pack that vatech has provided.

Vatech has made it very straight forward and easy to do Please, take your time and do not rush as you can make a mistake and this is why i want you to make a copy to your desk-top please.

Thank-you vatech for the work on this project.

captbullett

Ps, if you look at the bottom of the JPG you will see the File-Tree order for any computer wether it is Mac or PC ...

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2016-05-20 at 12.32.13 AM.jpg 474.26 kb, 208 downloads since 2016-05-19 

Good day,
The Class D and Class E aircraft conversion Kit works very well and I hope more take the time to try it.
you might not see a difference right away but go to an airport that has an nonstatic aircraft exclusion folder like the one's vatech provides with his scenery and it is easy to see the difference.

Happy flying,
Brian

5 (edited by vatech 2016-05-24 21:27:45)

captbullett wrote:

Ps, if you look at the bottom of the JPG you will see the File-Tree order for any computer wether it is Mac or PC ...

The 'Readme.txt' file at you screenshot it just forgotten file that was in this folder when folder was copied from another place. Eugene just forgot to delete it. Deleting it by yourself. And ofcouse no need to copy any navdata files to this folder. This folder for adding some custom aircrafts.

P.S.
This file was deleted in latest version of Libraries.

6 (edited by captbullett 2016-05-25 00:06:33)

vatech wrote:
captbullett wrote:

The 'Readme.txt' file at you screenshot it just forgotten file that was in this folder when folder was copied from another place. Eugene just forgot to delete it. Deleting it by yourself. And ofcouse no need to copy any navdata files to this folder. This folder for adding some custom aircrafts.

P.S.
This file was deleted in latest version of Libraries.

Good day,

Cool, just trying to give some written instructions so the people that learn by reading can follow the writer and I know someone out there will have already have posted the video.

So, then the Custom folder can just be deleted as it is just a place holder as you are pointing out then ? Since, the Data or the blueBell aircraft folder is placed into the custom Data folder.

Brian

captbullett wrote:

So, then the Custom folder can just be deleted as it is just a place holder as you are pointing out then ? Since, the Data or the blueBell aircraft folder is placed into the custom Data folder.
Brian

You can delete it if you want. But It will be need if you want to add your own airplane to traffic.

vatech wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Brian

You can delete it if you want. But It will be need if you want to add your own airplane to traffic.

Oh I see thank you this is the information we Needed so we Know how to use the bluebell library so, can you give a little detail on what would go in the file. And no i did not delete the file.
Thankyou,
Brian

What if there is not Bluebell folder in custom data folder?

vatech wrote:

ATTENTION

For all who want to see (like me) a Class D and Class E big aircrafts, as in real life, I attach a X-Life AFT SETS.zip archive. It contains a slightly modified .txt files for traffic aircrafts (takeoff length for aircrafts decreased on 100 meters).

To install this files, you must copy that to 'your X-Plane folder\Custom Data\Bluebell XL\' to respetive folders with overvrite.

For examle, for Airbus A330-200 you must copy the 'A332.txt' file to 'your X-Plane folder\Custom Data\Bluebell XL\PackA\A332\' folder with overwrite. And so on.

rcbursey wrote:

What if there is not Bluebell folder in custom data folder?

vatech wrote:

ATTENTION

Hi

You need to install "bluebell ..." Here is the link:
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2032

in post 1, follow recommendations.

Regards
jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2