551 (edited by pvarela 2020-03-24 16:20:21)

Re: X-Life ver 4 for X-Plane 11

Hi, I just installed the last version of X-Life and registered to get the Deluxe version. I'm running X-Plane 11.41. Everything is working ok but the X-Life window does not hide automatically, even with the Auto-Hide setting enabled. Is this a known issue? Thank you in advance.

552 (edited by wesader 2020-04-03 08:36:02)

X-Plane 11.50b1 and x-life build 09 2019 traffic planes are invisible with vulkan tag, without vulkan tag x-life crash to desktop, could be a memory issuewith computers need chc more and i try find newer build of x-life
plugin.`Crash also build 231219 with out vulkan tag.

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit),Asus maximus formula IX, i7 6700K, G.Skills 32GB DDR4 RAM, MSI GTX 1080 gaming z (8GB),
My Fleet: FF A320U, FF A350, FF B763, FF B757v2 ext, JAR A330, JAR A320, ToLiss A319
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe, FMcar, EFASS, XEnviro, X-Camera

wesader wrote:

X-Plane 11.50b1 and x-life build 09 2019 traffic planes are invisible with vulkan tag, without vulkan tag x-life crash to desktop, could be a memory issuewith computers need chc more and i try find newer build of x-life
plugin.`Crash also build 231219 with out vulkan tag.

Hi
V11.50b1 is a beta version ...wait for stable new version .

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

I'm running XP on Mac and X-Life won't start on my setup.

colinah wrote:

I'm running XP on Mac and X-Life won't start on my setup.

11.50b1 ?

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

In answer to your question ilankrt, yes it's after updating to 11.50b1. Looking at your setup, mine is pretty much the same. X-Life isn't recognised on startup and obviously won't start in the aircraft.
There are a few things not working, all known about by their devs, which I hope will be sorted in time. It is early days yet, I haven't made any flights yet, but checking things on the ground in and around the aircraft I can't say I'm seeing much inprovement in FPS.
I updated on a copy, I've now deleted it and gone back to 11.41. I'll try again a bit further down the road when hopefully a few things will have been sorted out.

colinah wrote:

In answer to your question ilankrt, yes it's after updating to 11.50b1. Looking at your setup, mine is pretty much the same. X-Life isn't recognised on startup and obviously won't start in the aircraft.
There are a few things not working, all known about by their devs, which I hope will be sorted in time. It is early days yet, I haven't made any flights yet, but checking things on the ground in and around the aircraft I can't say I'm seeing much inprovement in FPS.
I updated on a copy, I've now deleted it and gone back to 11.41. I'll try again a bit further down the road when hopefully a few things will have been sorted out.

I went the same way, making a second XP copy and updating to 11.50b1 but something unknown happened and same screen warning about some airports bug in the 11.50 version occurred now in my 11.41 version ???!  In addition my A320 has now some wired bugs!? spooky....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

Just tried X-LIfe v4.19 030220 in XP 11.41 and it worked correctly. I'm not going to update to XP 11.50 until more aircraft work and I can give it a good test. One thing I can say is there was no "XP crashed unexpectedly" message when I shut XP down.

For ilankrt, I had no warnings about airport bugs and the FF A320 ran normally.

merci le programe x-life tre bon je viens de reinstaler bon journe

Hallo.

XP 11.41, Xlife_v4_250719 , also with other versions xlife.

At Milan Malpensa airport LIMC, article number 14584 (Aerosoft), I have got a crash to desktop after I have sent the flightplan to ATC and got only 35R, the runway for starting

want to change the runway for shorter taxy way
After I changed (clicked) to runway 35L, with xlife, crash to desktop today and two or three times before.

At other airports I have no problems changing the runways for starting or landing upon the consideration of wind direction.

Best regards
FW_R

561 (edited by Greazer 2020-04-19 02:27:50)

Hello, it was mentioned the XLF file can be created (or generated) for Non X Life airports. Is it true?  How to do that?

Thanks.

FW_R wrote:

Hallo.

XP 11.41, Xlife_v4_250719 , also with other versions xlife.

At Milan Malpensa airport LIMC, article number 14584 (Aerosoft), I have got a crash to desktop after I have sent the flightplan to ATC and got only 35R, the runway for starting

want to change the runway for shorter taxy way
After I changed (clicked) to runway 35L, with xlife, crash to desktop today and two or three times before.

At other airports I have no problems changing the runways for starting or landing upon the consideration of wind direction.

Best regards
FW_R

Hallo,

Now all working fine at Airport LIMC Scenery Addon.

Have had opened file LIMC.xlf with the Xlife airport editor, tool inside xLife Deluxe.
After resaving with the Xlife airport editor, I am able to choose all four runways at LIMC Milan Malpensa airport for starting or landing upon the consideration of wind direction.

Introduction of xlife airport editor (*.pdf file) from  http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3261
Kind regards
FW_R

564 (edited by polyan7 2020-05-03 09:14:08)

I downloaded and installed the ULAA scenery https://x-flight.su/nwest.php  The scenery is very high quality. X-life traffic planes landing and take off past the runway. What can be done?

Hello.
There is a question regarding Aircraft Editor. When I made some changes in the editor and click "Save", a message appears that the TXT file saved, but all changes are reset to the original values. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

Здравствуйте.
Имеется вопрос по Aircraft Editor. Когда я в редакторе вношу некоторые изменения и нажимаю кнопку Save, появляется сообщение, что файл TXT сохранен, но все измененные значения сбрасываются на первоначальные. Так и должно быть, или я делаю что-то неправильно?
Спасибо.

polyan7 wrote:

I downloaded and installed the ULAA scenery https://x-flight.su/nwest.php  The scenery is very high quality. X-life traffic planes landing and take off past the runway. What can be done?

X-life dat is writing for another version. In  https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mi … 84&z=5 you could see that is for another version of ULLA airport. I'll try and see that is great diference of runways and taxi ways, so for you are useless.
You could make your own xlf file with editor for your version, or change airport with X-life ready airports http://x-airways.ru/va/modules/wfdownlo … mp;lid=178
Regards

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

567 (edited by johan.tavernier 2020-05-13 15:54:30)

Hi,

I'm trying to fly between EDDF and EDDM. However, each time I want to reply to "delivery" Xplane just crashes.
Up until now EDDF is the only airport where I am having this problem.

I am running X PLane 11.41, Jardesign A320 and X life (all latest versions.

What could be wrong?

Johan

UPDATE: found the solution here: http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.ph … 076#p19076
Don't understand why it is not included in the latest version of X-Life

Darko24 wrote:
polyan7 wrote:

X-life dat is writing for another version of ULLA airport. I'll try and see that is great diference of runways and taxi ways, so for you are useless.
Regards

I made my own xlf file with an editor for this version of ULAA, but X-life planes also land and take off past the runway.

polyan7 wrote:
Darko24 wrote:
polyan7 wrote:

X-life dat is writing for another version of ULAA airport. I'll try and see that is great diference of runways and taxi ways, so for you are useless.
Regards

I made my own xlf file with an editor for this version of ULAA, but X-life planes also land and take off past the runway.

Did you move runways to right location or you just edit lines ? In editor you have TAB Runways and there move RWY to yours location, then save and it works.

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

Darko24 wrote:
polyan7 wrote:
Darko24 wrote:

X-life dat is writing for another version of ULAA airport. I'll try and see that is great diference of runways and taxi ways, so for you are useless.
Regards

Did you move runways to right location or you just edit lines ? In editor you have TAB Runways and there move RWY to yours location, then save and it works.

Thank you very much Darko24. It helped me.
I have one problem with the Minsk scenery (UMMS). Now there are two runways (13R/31L, 13L/31R), and the x-life editor has one runway 13/31. How can I add another runway?

polyan7 wrote:

I have one problem with the Minsk scenery (UMMS). Now there are two runways (13R/31L, 13L/31R), and the x-life editor has one runway 13/31. How can I add another runway?

If you have scenery for UMMS with 2 runways, you must do the new xlf file. What version of airport do you have, maybe I  can help you. To add another runway is a little bit more complicated. You could first, from yours new airport, with World editor make UMMS.dat file, put this dat file in x-life airports folders  (first erase old exsisted UMMS.txt and UMMS.dat  in that folder ) and then from with editor made xlf file. 
You can read all in manual's for X-life editor http://jardesign.org/forum/misc.php?act … download=1

Darko24 wrote:
polyan7 wrote:

If you have scenery for UMMS with 2 runways, you must do the new xlf file. What version of airport do you have, maybe I  can help you. To add another runway is a little bit more complicated. You could first, from yours new airport, with World editor make UMMS.dat file, put this dat file in x-life airports folders  (first erase old exsisted UMMS.txt and UMMS.dat  in that folder ) and then from with editor made xlf file.

Thank you Darko24.
I made a new umms.xlf file in the x-life editor with two runways, but TAB Runways has one 13/31 runway. The Scenery took from here https://yadi.sk/d/cnnOQXlHQcRR_Q.
If possible, help me with this scenery. In the program World editor, I do not know how to use it.

polyan7 wrote:

Thank you Darko24.
I made a new umms.xlf file in the x-life editor with two runways, but TAB Runways has one 13/31 runway. The Scenery took from here https://yadi.sk/d/cnnOQXlHQcRR_Q.
If possible, help me with this scenery. In the program World editor, I do not know how to use it.

You can download xlf for UMMS from Custom ATC routes for XP Airports. Enjoy, works fine.

Darko24 wrote:
polyan7 wrote:

Thank you Darko24.

You can download xlf for UMMS from Custom ATC routes for XP Airports. Enjoy, works fine.

Thank you very much Darko24!!!

I have a Toliss A319 airplane version 1.3.2, and ATC x-life Traffic deluxe ignores the TCAS squawk code, that is, I can leave the default code 2000, and the ATC x-life will not remind me to change it.