26 (edited by cmckjodi 2017-07-08 12:30:31)

Re: Plan for future

A lot of improvements have been made since the beginning! Much time and effort spent thank you JAR! Some notes here.                        1. Ability to skip a waypoint (sometimes vectored too far away and must circle to get to a waypoint)                                                         2. Have more planes at gates. (If 90 gates are available why only 35 planes appear? If slider is moved all the way right)                                     3. Choice of approach (Such as a VOR or RNAV) Only choice now is ILS with ATC.                                                                                    4. Request Cruise altitude change (Because of weather or turbulence)                                                                                                   5. Flight plan change during flight (Can you do this now? Haven't tried yet)                                                                                             6. All airports accepted (Not have to be verified. Actually you can use unverified airports and use WED to export .dat)                               7. Choice of carriers at airports (A small US regional airport would not have KLM or Air China as example)                                              Again thanks for all efforts and time spent! Very complicated and challenging to please everyone! Improving all the time X-Life

cmckjodi wrote:

A lot of improvements have been made since the beginning! Much time and effort spent thank you JAR! Some notes here.                        1. Ability to skip a waypoint (sometimes vectored too far away and must circle to get to a waypoint)                                                         2. Have more planes at gates. (If 90 gates are available why only 35 planes appear? If slider is moved all the way right)                                     3. Choice of approach (Such as a VOR or RNAV) Only choice now is ILS with ATC.                                                                                    4. Request Cruise altitude change (Because of weather or turbulence)                                                                                                   5. Flight plan change during flight (Can you do this now? Haven't tried yet)                                                                                             6. All airports accepted (Not have to be verified. Actually you can use unverified airports and use WED to export .dat)                               7. Choice of carriers at airports (A small US regional airport would not have KLM or Air China as example)                                              Again thanks for all efforts and time spent! Very complicated and challenging to please everyone! Improving all the time X-Life

Still a problem with planes not appearing at an airport. I landed at KMIA no planes at the airport. Possible bug?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon img.JPG 209.89 kb, 160 downloads since 2017-07-08 

Attachment icon Log.txt 107.99 kb, 416 downloads since 2017-07-08 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 149.95 kb, 324 downloads since 2017-07-08 

100% ATC real

VOICECOMMANDER CREATOR. Free and PRO profiles available on https://xplane.amisinformatique.com/

Windows 10 64bits – 6 coeurs I7 4,5 GHz - SSD – 32Go RAM – nVidia GTX Titan X 12Go – X-Plane 11 - A320 Neo Jardesign – A330 Jardesign - A350 FF - B777 FF - B767 FF - B757 V2 FF - Rotate MD80 - B737 IXEG - GH Deluxe - FollowMe - X-Life Deluxe

Sloboda wrote:

100% ATC real

No kidding ?

I would love to see some " emergency services " driving around on airports , Like Firetruck , Police , Customs and ambulance
That would give more "life" to an airport

Hi,

I would also see that ATC, control ... prevent from turbulence, bad weather conditions ...and that we could be able to indicate to ATC that we have trafic insight or around us

thanks

Hi again,

Also the possibility to chose another runway for departure or arrival that the one chosen by ATC.
For example today flight EDDH to UBBB
At EDDH ATC told me runway 23 or 15.
IN real that the 33 which is used

It would be very cool to introduce start up engin time and to use real frequencies of airports for ATIS, Ground tower and so on

Hi, I think a lot of good work has been done on X-Life since it's release, a couple things I would like to see which have already been mentioned is, change of FL during flight and divert to alternative airport.
Perhaps a mix of male and female controllers on the same flight would sound good.
There was someone asking for radio chatter, I found on my system if I change the frequency of ADF 1 on the radio stack I do here radio chatter. All American voices, I don't remember which update that came with.

colinah wrote:

There was someone asking for radio chatter, I found on my system if I change the frequency of ADF 1 on the radio stack I do here radio chatter. All American voices, I don't remember which update that came with.

Hi
this come with bbs sound pack... included inside
Regards

Win7x64/Sp1 - i7-6700k@4.2GHz - 32Go ddr3 - LCD : 19"(1280x1024)+32"(1920x1080)+19"(1280x1024)
Geforce GTX 1060 6Go - Saitek Proflight yoke and rudders - XP11.20r3
A320neoJDv3.2r1 & BSS PW1000 v4.0 sound pack - A330JDv3.0r4 & BBS PW1000v2.02 sound pack
GHdeluxe FMcar2.6r1  X-Lifedeluxe2.2r2  X-ATCchatter v1.5.3   LittleNavMap   xEnviro1.07

36 (edited by Adrien KZO 2017-07-22 08:14:07)

Hi,

Thank you for your work, X-Life allows to improve flights.

So, ideas witch, according to me, could improve X-Life.

It will be nice to have the possibility to change the destination (airport), flight level during a flight and to listen other ATC communications with planes.

Thank you for your job,

Have a good day,

Adrien

It might be a bit difficult to include in X-Life, but the occasional hold at a designated waypoint would be good. Perhaps there could be some sort off choice whether you wanted a hold or not.

Cheers.

Hi,

It would be great to allow xlife to insert (in flightplan operation) also airport which are not still on the map (GCTS for example)

Thanks a lot

Hi,
For communications with planes and ATC (in order to make as real as possible) I play sound from :

https://www.liveatc.net/

regards

Just a very small usability improvement. Make the array "> Ground...." in front of the ATC frequency larger or highlight the current active button. On a 4K monitor the > is almost not readable. Anyway a perfect product, compliments.

Hi,

It would be so nice to make following airports compatible with Xlife :

GCTS
LEMD
LEPA
LFBD
LFST

Thanks a lot

Alexandre

42 (edited by enrigolan79 2017-07-29 12:44:30)

amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,

It would be so nice to make following airports compatible with Xlife :

GCTS
LEMD
LEPA
LFBD
LFST

Thanks a lot

Alexandre

Hi,
Some of your request are here :
http://simliveries.com/index.php/catego … -airports/

And files attached for LFBD - LFST

Regards

Post's attachments

Attachment icon LFBD.xlf 10.82 kb, 200 downloads since 2017-07-29 

Attachment icon LFST.dat 9.3 kb, 206 downloads since 2017-07-29 

Attachment icon LFST.txt 1.79 kb, 216 downloads since 2017-07-29 

Win7x64/Sp1 - i7-6700k@4.2GHz - 32Go ddr3 - LCD : 19"(1280x1024)+32"(1920x1080)+19"(1280x1024)
Geforce GTX 1060 6Go - Saitek Proflight yoke and rudders - XP11.20r3
A320neoJDv3.2r1 & BSS PW1000 v4.0 sound pack - A330JDv3.0r4 & BBS PW1000v2.02 sound pack
GHdeluxe FMcar2.6r1  X-Lifedeluxe2.2r2  X-ATCchatter v1.5.3   LittleNavMap   xEnviro1.07

43 (edited by usa2305 2017-07-29 18:59:33)

Hi, dear simmer and JAR Design crew!
Could You add to the ATC the following:
1- expand a map to see all waypoints
2- when You pass/enter an air space of a country, you would get a notification to connect with a tower or approch to follow You.

I think it also might be  some realistic.

Thank You in advance!

Hi

Would it be possible that during the climb phase, when crossing FIR/UIR, ATC ask also us to contact center / approach or to give him, our position or altitude.
At the moment, we have to reach fast the cruise level for contact ground and to report.

thanks a lot

45 (edited by tomkuhmann.69 2017-08-03 08:06:12)

HI, I would like to know if I can go to KJFK by LFPG going through the Atlantic with a direct or an other think
sorry if it's not correct i use google trad

thank's you in advance

In my opinion:

-ATIS have to provide by ATC. So when we receive ATC clearance, then show command option to receive ATIS.
Also altimiter or QNH (I want to see in ATIS only one), depend of country (region) standard.
-better switching from APP to CTR (in climb), and CTR to APP (in descent)

Hi,

Like this new plugin for pushback :

https://github.com/skiselkov/BetterPushbackC/releases

it would be great to have different ATC accent depending the countries or airports
For examples english with spanish accent, french accent, german accents and so on...

Regards

Alexandre

It would also be nice to have a setting for altimeter to change from inHG to HPA. Atm it looks like only inhg is used by atc to check altimeter.

Problem : if altimeter is (2992 inhg) 1013 hpa and if you set the airplane altimeter from 1014 to 1013 hpa i get error "Wrong ATIS Information". If i switch now from hpa to inhg in the plane i can see whats the problem. The altimeter is 2993 inhg (not correct) but switched back to hpa  it is 1013 so correct. The Problem is that 2992 inhg and 2993 inhg is both 1013 hpa and you have to use inhg in the plane that you don't get ATIS error.

I would like you to work on a new aircraft like an A350 or if you can a 787 ! i have faith that an amazing studio can come up with something brilliant!

50 (edited by laohu314 2017-08-10 21:47:26)

I thought the flight plan error was gone but it is back. KBOS SID PATSS DCT NELIE STAR KEWR again doesn't work in XL. I have the  latest AIRAC navdata in the GNS430 folder and in the XL folder but no joy. The A320 reds the plan just fie but XL throws this at me:
XL: 40 : MessageRed: Flight Plan error: PATSS DCT NELIE Segment Error
XL: 40 : MessageRed: Please check what installed NavData cycle is the same for:
XL: 40 : MessageRed: - X-Live Plugin
XL: 40 : MessageRed: - Aircraft FMS
XL: 40 : MessageRed: - Flight Planner

I just checked another flight plan, it had a DCT in it and won't work.

very disappointed!

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0