126 (edited by TheFriedchicken 2016-06-09 19:17:55)

Re: X-Life ver 1.1 (r1, ++)

I had a problem with my own creation for Leeds Bradford (EGNM) on minute the gates where there and the next minute they where gone and broke. In my case it was obviously an X-life bug.

Can we get back on topic now? All this shouting, hacking, threats is not good nor is this the place to do so. sad

EDIT:

As I was saying before, how come x-life can give you runways when either don't have ILS and runways that are not suitable for the aircraft I am flying. Could this be due to how they are designated in WED?

TheFriedchicken wrote:

I had a problem with my own creation for Leeds Bradford (EGNM) on minute the gates where there and the next minute they where gone and broke. In my case it was obviously an X-life bug.

Can we get back on topic now? All this shouting, hacking, threats is not good nor is this the place to do so. sad

EDIT:

As I was saying before, how come x-life can give you runways when either don't have ILS and runways that are not suitable for the aircraft I am flying. Could this be due to how they are designated in WED?

RNAV  approach ?  Now I am not a real Pilot so, I am just the Computer Tech around here and so I only try to help when I can help...
Happy Flying,

Brian

128 (edited by captbullett 2016-06-10 00:38:00)

This is the issue I am now on the track of what is causing the issue... I I do believe this is everyones issue ...
B

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 8.30.33 PM.png 56.77 kb, 139 downloads since 2016-06-09 

captbullett wrote:

This is the issue I am now on the track of what is causing the issue... I I do believe this is everyones issue ...
B

Hey Capt....like I've mentioned before, either here, the org or both. Something strange indeed is happening.  Luckilly, all traceable smile

“The universe is big. It’s vast, complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”The Doctor
Win7Pro64/i76700k 4.6/GTX 1080ti STRIX oc/32gbCorsairVengeance DD4Ram3000/ASUS Z170Deluxe

pic wrote:
captbullett wrote:

B

Hey Capt....like I've mentioned before, either here, the org or both. Something strange indeed is happening.  Luckilly, all traceable smile

Yes, i am watching now ..
B

We post 1.1 release 2 (just add request arrival RW function to current 1.1 release). Only .xpl files may be updated. If you always have 1.2b1 - not need update any smile

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

J.A.Romanov wrote:

We post 1.1 release 2 (just add request arrival RW function to current 1.1 release). Only .xpl files may be updated. If you always have 1.2b1 - not need update any smile

Awesome thanks Jar. Also thanks captbullet. I think the arrival function will be beneficial. smile

Здравствуйте. При запуcке X-Life у меня закрывается X-Plane

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 42.82 kb, 231 downloads since 2016-06-10 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 125.8 kb, 241 downloads since 2016-06-10 

Cant open file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 10\/Custom Data/Bluebell XL/Custom/PackA/PackA.txt
Похоже файл из Bluebell XL отсутствует или поврежден.
Проверьте куда распаковали архивы.

X-Plane 11 x64, i7-5930K@4GHz, 32Gb RAM, GTX1080Ti @2560x1440

135 (edited by captbullett 2016-06-10 20:12:07)

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Good day,

Yes, I see the arrival request for different runways now I am still working on setting up the connecting route in the mid-West US then I will be able to start to use better with the charts ...

Also, I just downloaded the simHeaven W2xp America to see if it will work for me. Now I relabeled the file and put the triple 'z's' in front of the file name and will use the scenery order to place it in the right order.  yes it is download and working now to see the performance of it...

Thank-you JAR and thank-you Beta Team.

Happy Flying,
Brian

Boogie72 wrote:

Good day,
you need to update to version 1.2r1 , you are running ;

XL: 0 : X-Life plugin ver.1.1r1 290516 detect crash.

Thank-you,

Happy Flying,
Brian

137 (edited by mruane 2016-06-11 11:37:20)

DEP and ARR Runway change.

According to the release comments in the first post, this version now supports changes to the arrival or departure runway (presumable on request). It is not transparent how to achieve this. As I worked though the departure for my last flight, there was no option presented on the ATC screen to request a different departure runway. How do you request a change to the assigned runway?

Cheers Mike
iMac 27" Mid 2011, MacOS Sierra v10.12.1, i5 Intel 3.1Ghz, 16GB RAM, AMD HD 6970M 1024MB - Logitech Extreme Pro, X-Plane 10.51

138 (edited by Boogie72 2016-06-11 13:28:51)

captbullett wrote:
Boogie72 wrote:

Good day,

Thank-you,

Happy Flying,
Brian

Спасибо. А где скачать X-Life version 1.2r1?

139 (edited by SirOTheOne 2016-06-11 15:51:44)

Hi Eugeny,

my selfmade LIMJ does not work with 1.2b1, why? >>> not verified, blalbla - please, turn on trafic before (but it´s already ON)

with "older" beta versions it works perfect.

please, give me hint, what is wrong!

thanks, Mike

Post's attachments

Attachment icon LIMJ.dat 15.08 kb, 171 downloads since 2016-06-11 

Attachment icon LIMJ.txt 2.09 kb, 183 downloads since 2016-06-11 

Attachment icon Log.txt 41.41 kb, 251 downloads since 2016-06-11 

iMac i7 4GHz (late 2015) 27" 24 GB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB
XPlane 11.34, FM, X-Life, GroundHandling, about 50 payware aircrafts

Boogie72 wrote:
captbullett wrote:
Boogie72 wrote:

Good day,

Thank-you,

Happy Flying,
Brian

Спасибо. А где скачать X-Life version 1.2r1?

J.A.RomanovYesterday 03:36:33

I hope this helps ..
Brian

SirOTheOne wrote:

Hi Eugeny,

my selfmade LIMJ does not work with 1.2b1, why? >>> not verified, blalbla - please, turn on trafic before (but it´s already ON)

thanks, Mike

Good day,
So, just keep using if the Flight plan gidget still works then you are ok if it does not generate a FP then we need to work on it.
and JAR will have to prove before the warning goes away.

Happy Flying,
Brian

mruane wrote:

According to the release comments in the first post, this version now supports changes to the arrival or departure runway (presumable on request). It is not transparent how to achieve this. As I worked though the departure for my last flight, there was no option presented on the ATC screen to request a different departure runway. How do you request a change to the assigned runway?

Good day,

After, you report you have reached TOD you will see the different approaches in the same spot as the departure runway set-up.

It  is located under the report button on the ATC gidget. So, depending on the size of the airport you will have different amount of choices in approaches to your destination airport.

Happy Flying,
Brian

143 (edited by SirOTheOne 2016-06-11 18:17:27)

sorry captbullet,

but are you the speaker of eugeny. I have asked eugeny, and your answer is ONLY wrong. It depends NOT an "generating fp", nothing moves and no fp can be added, xl is not starting correct.

i´m a certified MacOS and IOS developer and i know what i say, some code changed in beta 1.2b1.

sorry, but your comments are mostly wrong and now i know, why many users aren´t very happy about this. Don´t take it personally, but let beta testers work, test and report to the developer.

i german, we say: "Gib nicht überall deinen Senf dazu !!!, noch dazu wenn es falsch ist"

greetings

Mike

ps: do not destroy this excellent x-life project, due  to confusing unknown users.

captbullett wrote:
SirOTheOne wrote:

Hi Eugeny,

thanks, Mike

Good day,
So, just keep using if the Flight plan gidget still works then you are ok if it does not generate a FP then we need to work on it.
and JAR will have to prove before the warning goes away.

Happy Flying,
Brian

iMac i7 4GHz (late 2015) 27" 24 GB, macOS Mojave 10.14.5, AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096MB
XPlane 11.34, FM, X-Life, GroundHandling, about 50 payware aircrafts

captbullett wrote:
mruane wrote:

Good day,

After, you report you have reached TOD you will see the different approaches in the same spot as the departure runway set-up.

It  is located under the report button on the ATC gidget. So, depending on the size of the airport you will have different amount of choices in approaches to your destination airport.

Happy Flying,
Brian

Thanks Brian.  That explains why I never see this option. All of my flights down here in the South Pacific are to single runway airfields. The problem I have is when there is a conflict between the X-Life ATIS and the A320/330 METAR for the airport.

On my flight last night from NFFN (Nadi) to NZAA (Auckland) the METAR reported winds best suited to NZAA Runway 23 whereas the ATIS reported winds that suited NZAA Runway 05. X-Life ATC directed me to runway 05 (which I chose to ignore)  and the conditions on final actually matched the METAR allowing a safe landing. Had I followed ATC I would have needed to go around.

Based on this (which I have experienced before) it would be better if the choice of runway was based on all of the available runways rather than just those that are suitable based on the (incorrect) ATIS. Otherwise the feature is of very limited value.

Cheers Mike
iMac 27" Mid 2011, MacOS Sierra v10.12.1, i5 Intel 3.1Ghz, 16GB RAM, AMD HD 6970M 1024MB - Logitech Extreme Pro, X-Plane 10.51

Hi,
Why when i request clearance the ATC dont gives me the SID?
He just say me "via departure".

Thank you.

Здравствуйте. Я скачал то что обведено, и установил согласно вашему скриншоту. Не работает. X-Plane закрывается.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 46.72 kb, 363 downloads since 2016-06-12 

Attachment icon x-life.dmp 123.6 kb, 137 downloads since 2016-06-12 

Attachment icon Безымянный.png 237.67 kb, 119 downloads since 2016-06-12 

Does this X-Life work in networked Server and Client computers based arrangement ?

mruane wrote:
captbullett wrote:
mruane wrote:

Good day,

Happy Flying,
Brian

Thanks Brian.  That explains why I never see this option. All of my flights down here in the South Pacific are to single runway airfields. The problem I have is when there is a conflict between the X-Life ATIS and the A320/330 METAR for the airport.

On my flight last night from NFFN (Nadi) to NZAA (Auckland) the METAR reported winds best suited to NZAA Runway 23 whereas the ATIS reported winds that suited NZAA Runway 05. X-Life ATC directed me to runway 05 (which I chose to ignore)  and the conditions on final actually matched the METAR allowing a safe landing. Had I followed ATC I would have needed to go around.

Based on this (which I have experienced before) it would be better if the choice of runway was based on all of the available runways rather than just those that are suitable based on the (incorrect) ATIS. Otherwise the feature is of very limited value.

Good day,

Glad to help out,
Happy Flying,
Brian

149 (edited by captbullett 2016-06-12 13:18:14)

Boogie72 wrote:

Здравствуйте. Я скачал то что обведено, и установил согласно вашему скриншоту. Не работает. X-Plane закрывается.

Good day,

So, I understand you "Hello. I downloaded something that circled , and installed in accordance to your screenshot . Does not work. X-Plane is closed ."

So, the file (BlueBell) get placed into the //*Custom Data Folder/ then the following folders go into the Bluebell file;

Pack; A,B,G,H,J,P, and Custom ///

That is all if you do it right you will see a read out on the log.txt if you look it will be towards the bottom of the txt.

Happy Flying,
Brian

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2016-06-12 at 9.11.15 AM.png 124.07 kb, 113 downloads since 2016-06-12 

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2016-06-12 at 9.11.39 AM.png 44.24 kb, 131 downloads since 2016-06-12 

rao579 wrote:

Does this X-Life work in networked Server and Client computers based arrangement ?

Good day,
I do not see why not if you know how to run a server then you are going to have a lot of fun with this since you're going to have the server power to run the ATC...
cool...
Happy Flying,
Brian