Re: XP11.50 JD330 v.4.4

Hello! Thank you for the prompt response. I will check at other airports, and if this situation repeats, I will contact you. Here's just one problem-I don't speak English ((I hope everything will be fine and this is just a feature of the ULMM airport. Thanks

Good afternoon! Now the plugin has taken FPS on the echelon. What should I do?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon X-Plane 2022-01-24 18-33-51.png 1.04 mb, 35 downloads since 2022-01-24 

Attachment icon X-Plane 2022-01-24 18-35-09.png 1.27 mb, 36 downloads since 2022-01-24 

Is it possible to send to www.support.jardesign.org Log file saved just after fps drop happen to check details?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Good afternoon! unfortunately, it is not possible to provide a log file. Next time I will definitely send it. Thanks for the answers

davemw wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Need just check ELEC page during flight/approach/landing

Here are more information:

Before Landing (everything is okay and looks good): see attached file

After landing:

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/12935/t/p1fpsa3p241vbq192g13tj1102log5.jpg

This happens right when I activate the reverse thrust.

Any solution to my problem?

davemw wrote:
davemw wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Need just check ELEC page during flight/approach/landing

Here are more information:

Before Landing (everything is okay and looks good): see attached file

After landing:

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/12935/t/p1fpsa3p241vbq192g13tj1102log5.jpg

This happens right when I activate the reverse thrust.

Any solution to my problem?

Still need make short test flight together, please. My Skype is j.a.romanov

There has always been a problem in my use JD330 haunts me, whether it's previous version or the latest version of the now, the problem has been exist, the plane on a long cruise phase would somehow automatically disconnect the AP, sometimes I've got something out of the back after they see the plane has already disconnect the AP don't know where to go to, it doesn't crash

79609188 wrote:

There has always been a problem in my use JD330 haunts me, whether it's previous version or the latest version of the now, the problem has been exist, the plane on a long cruise phase would somehow automatically disconnect the AP, sometimes I've got something out of the back after they see the plane has already disconnect the AP don't know where to go to, it doesn't crash

AP disconnect may happen if:

- pilot just move joystick/pedals or joystick move itself (need check how well joystick was centered and calibrated)
- aircraft reach flight conditions when AP should be disengaged cause of "protection" reason - A.FLOOR, TOGA LOCK, Overspeed

Anyway, just after another AP disconnect happen - you may open Log.txt file (in your X-Plane folder) and read a reason for AP disconnect in last log strings.

Just wanted to mention during landing phase when activating the reverses the ND, ECAM and copilot side ND will go black. Once disengaging the reverses back to normal the display will come back on again. It has been already a bug in a earlier version but got fixed. Now it's again here on the latest version.

SQFlyer wrote:

Just wanted to mention during landing phase when activating the reverses the ND, ECAM and copilot side ND will go black. Once disengaging the reverses back to normal the display will come back on again. It has been already a bug in a earlier version but got fixed. Now it's again here on the latest version.

If this happen just after landing, or you may simulate this just with reverse usage before takeoff too?

J.A.Romanov wrote:
SQFlyer wrote:

If this happen just after landing, or you may simulate this just with reverse usage before takeoff too?

So far it only happens after touchdown so also if I taxi back and engage the reversers again it will happen again. Before takeoff it seems not to be a problem

SQFlyer wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
SQFlyer wrote:

So far it only happens after touchdown so also if I taxi back and engage the reversers again it will happen again. Before takeoff it seems not to be a problem

Need look at Log.txt file just after issue happen. You may attach it here.

63 (edited by SQFlyer 2022-02-11 12:41:55)

J.A.Romanov wrote:
SQFlyer wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 249.3 kb, 85 downloads since 2022-02-11 

SQFlyer wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
SQFlyer wrote:

As I see from Log:
[JD330 INFO]: [LUA]: RAT was extended cause of lost AC1 and AC2 bus
[JD330 INFO]: [LUA]: eng1_N1 = 12.908181190491
[JD330 INFO]: [LUA]: eng2_N1 = 12.908181190491

Display was lost due to no electric power supply. No electric power after landing cause of RAT was extended (it supply if IAS > 140 kt only). RAT was extended due to lost of generators power. Generators was lost due to low engines N1 in some moment (what we see at Log).

So, why engines may lost N1 in some moment? First of all - need just check throttle lever calibration. If no luck - please contact me via Skype j.a.romanov for direct help.

Hi. this Aircraft gets better and better but its still not really usable in VR.
Most things work great now in VR but the  Push pull buttons on MCP still do not work in VR and also ALT up/down and V/S up down
dont work in vr ( unless im doing somthing wrong? )

Its a real shame because this Aircraft looks fantastic in VR and if those few things were addressed then it would be great.
I fly VR a lot and the one reason i dont fly the A330 is because it still not flyable in VR unless you use the mouse and thats not easy.

Please could this be fixed if possible?

Thanks
carl

midi48 wrote:

Most things work great now in VR but the  Push pull buttons on MCP still do not work in VR and also ALT up/down and V/S up down

Its a real shame because this Aircraft looks fantastic in VR and if those few things were addressed then it would be great.
I fly VR a lot and the one reason i dont fly the A330 is because it still not flyable in VR unless you use the mouse and thats not easy.

Thanks
carl

If you use it in VR - you may visit MCDU MENU and set another manipulators style, what may work in VR.

67 (edited by midi48 2022-02-18 08:02:01)

J.A.Romanov wrote:
midi48 wrote:

Thanks
carl

If you use it in VR - you may visit MCDU MENU and set another manipulators style, what may work in VR.

Yes changed manipulator and now works fine in VR. Thank you for your help.
Carl

Hello JAR,
I'm using the latest version of the A330 (updated in sim) with the latest Xplane-Version (Steam Version). I found a strange behaviour in starting descend from cruise. Steps to reproduce:
1. Crusing with flightplan, STAR and destination data inserted in the MCDU.
2. about 20 nm before top of descend start descend (managed) to a lower flightlevel.
expected behaviour: Constant descend with rate of about 1000 fpm until crossing calculated descend path.
experienced behaviour: Aircraft starts descend. When the magenta altitude dot in the PFD comes alive from the top (I think  less than 500 ft difference between current altitude and calculated descend path) the aircraft interrupts its descend and starts climbing until the red dot next to the altitude band in the PFD is "captured") and then continues with its descend.

I don't think the aircraft should start climbing in a descend, but continue with the 1000 fpm descend until matching the calculated descend path and then increase its rate of descend.

Would be happy if you could look into this.

Second thing: STARs in Frankfurt (EDDF) are not read properly. Latest AIRAC from Navigraph, tried the SPESA3B arrival inbound ILS25C. What comes out if I don't select a VIA is the approach VIA CHA. Not the STAR with its open downwind. Minor thing, this one I can program manually.

Patrick

The latest update V4.4R2 is not available here!

X-Kompi wrote:

The latest update V4.4R2 is not available here!

If you have the aircraft installed just load into it and should prompt you and ask you if you want to install 4.4r2. Just did it in mine.

Jason

Unfortunately after landing,it is not possible to switch off trust reversers.
And trottle also not working.
Using V4.4R2

After take off.when the aircraft is in cruise or climb . if I press the config test button, the ECAM will show FLAPS NOT IN TO CONFIG ,F/CTL PICH TRM  MCDU DISAGREE and F/CTL FLAP MCDU DISAGREE.
I would like to know if this is a bug? Because on other planes this problem does not occur

73 (edited by Mito_player2ds 2022-05-01 09:20:30)

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the FMGS plugin that lowers my FPS from 40 to 25. I already contacted support but if someone could help I would be appreciated.

Hi

When I launch JDA330 Plane crashed
Could you please help?
Enclosed the log file
Config : Mac Monterey 12.4

Many Thanks
Maxime

maximos.corcondilas wrote:

Hi

When I launch JDA330 Plane crashed
Could you please help?
Enclosed the log file
Config : Mac Monterey 12.4

Many Thanks
Maxime

JD320/330/340 should work well under Catalina/BigSur/Monteray. Please redownload JD320/330 and reinstall it from:
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewforum.php?id=44

Next, please follow this instruction***:
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.ph … 793#p31793

*** Or directly this steps:

1. Open MAC OS System Preferences -> Security&Privacy -> Accesibility and check X-Plane already there and X-Plane checkbox is checked.
2. Install aircraft and load aircraft: MAC OS will offer you some choice and every time:
- when you have OPEN option -> click OPEN and next click ALLOW ANYWAY at System Preferences -> Security&Privacy -> General tab
- when you have CANCEL option -> click CANCEL and next click ALLOW ANYWAY at System Preferences -> Security&Privacy -> General tab

3. So, after several clicks aircraft will load. Next use X-Plane menu and select DEVELOPER -> RELOAD AIRCRAFT

4. During second aircraft loading MAC OS will offer you some choice and every time:
- when you have OPEN option -> click OPEN and next click ALLOW ANYWAY at System Preferences -> Security&Privacy -> General tab

5. You will see activation box. Please input your serial key and select activate.

6. Reload aircraft.

If no luck - Seems like it's some sort of special issue. Sure, you can contact me via skype j.a.romanov for direct help - we will check this issue online.