Re: XP11.50 JD330 v.4.2

J.A.Romanov wrote:
jcdp wrote:

Hi
About engines ...
After a try for recalibrating "yoke" I have no change when engines are shut down ... from outside view blades of turbines keep rotating ...
so I shall try to contact you on skype ..
regards
jcdp

Edit: Curiously this doesn't happen with A320 (same config )

So, from outside view blades of turbines keep rotating, but what about EPR and N1 indication on EWD?

Hi
Of course EPR and N1 indications are correct ( Engines down)  , only blades keep rotating and smokes behind turbines ...
but this doesn't allow passengers bording bridges to work .
What to do for getting them to work ?
This does not happen with A320 .
Regards
PS: Otherwise A330 is perfect .

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
jcdp wrote:

Hi
About engines ...
After a try for recalibrating "yoke" I have no change when engines are shut down ... from outside view blades of turbines keep rotating ...
so I shall try to contact you on skype ..
regards
jcdp

Edit: Curiously this doesn't happen with A320 (same config )

So, from outside view blades of turbines keep rotating, but what about EPR and N1 indication on EWD?

Hi
Of course EPR and N1 indications are correct ( Engines down)  , only blades keep rotating and smokes behind turbines ...
Regards

I need to see, I can not understand completely.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

J.A.Romanov wrote:
jcdp wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Hi
Regards

Hi
In cockpit  EPR and N1 indication on EWD looks like engines have stopped . But when pushing throttle , if nothing move on screen, I get a message like "in TO/GA position flaps are not set " and something about "trim" . For me something is still working about engines ... which gives also what we see on outside view with blades rotating and burn gas behind turbines without stopping .
I shall try again to contact you on skype  ...
Regards
jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

rjarret wrote:

Hi, plane is amazing, but when I hit UPDATE on the CPDL sim freezes. Tried different airports. Different flight phase (ground, crz, after landing, etc). Always freezes. Here is the latest LOG from when on the ground @ SAEZ on flight to SAWH.

Hi, the Gizmo plugin installed?

System: Core i9 11900F ~ 5,2Ghz , 32Gb DDR4 3200MHz, NVidia RTX3070Ti 8Gb, W10Pro. 64 bits, SSD 512Gb, HDD 4Tb
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster S27A650D (1920x1080)
joystick: TrustMaster T.Flight Xotas X
Sim.: X-plane 11.55r1

jcdp wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
jcdp wrote:

Hi
Regards

Hi
In cockpit  EPR and N1 indication on EWD looks like engines have stopped . But when pushing throttle , if nothing move on screen, I get a message like "in TO/GA position flaps are not set " and something about "trim" . For me something is still working about engines ... which gives also what we see on outside view with blades rotating and burn gas behind turbines without stopping .
I shall try again to contact you on skype  ...
Regards
jcdp

ok, please contact me - we will check this issue.

31 (edited by gsnipe 2021-04-23 10:36:23)

Hello guys, I tested the plane today.

I was quite happy to see that the FMGS now reacts to the speed and altitude constraints, but changing CSTR's halts the AP completely and it gets completely inoperative.

During the takeoff, the FD were showing a 22 degrees pitch up attitude, so I took manual control to prevent the stall.  The FD gets stuck in the middle, and no matter what the AP mode is, it won't work.

I also noticed that a new bug was introduced, you can't operate the spoilers using a joystick (I'm using the Honeycomb Throttle quadrant).

The taxi lights is not solved either. The taxi lights are mistakenly bound to the rwy turnoff ones, and the dataref keeps constantly changing while the light flashes.

Unfortunately I will go back to the previous version until the AP is fixed.

Video that shows the AP bug: https://youtu.be/9DikhY2kO74

Regards.

J.A.Romanov wrote:

ok, please contact me - we will check this issue.

Hi
I cannot reach you on skype . I get a message telling you need to update your skype version to allow a conversation .
You never appear as available ...
Regards
jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

I’m also having the problem where the engine won’t shutdown either! I’ve tried everything I can think off and they’re still running!!

oskiatl wrote:

I’m also having the problem where the engine won’t shutdown either! I’ve tried everything I can think off and they’re still running!!

I need someone to demonstrate me this issue via Skype - we will check what may affect on this.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
oskiatl wrote:

I need someone to demonstrate me this issue via Skype - we will check what may affect on this.

what is your skype?

36 (edited by jcdp 2021-04-24 07:39:42)

oskiatl wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
oskiatl wrote:

what is your skype?

Hi
Already mentionned in previous posts ...(ex: #8   please call me via Skype j.a.romanov )
(Hope you Will be successful    ...)
Happy flights
jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:
oskiatl wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

what is your skype?

Hi
Already mentionned in previous posts ...(ex: #8   please call me via Skype j.a.romanov )
(Hope you shall be successful    ...)
Happy flights
jcdp

I skyped and didn't get a response. I tried starting with engines off, and started from cold and dark, tried to shut engines down after start....still no joy!! I'm going back to previous version till bugs worked out.

oskiatl wrote:
jcdp wrote:
oskiatl wrote:

what is your skype?

Hi
(Hope you shall be successful    ...)
Happy flights
jcdp

I skyped and didn't get a response. I tried starting with engines off, and started from cold and dark, tried to shut engines down after start....still no joy!! I'm going back to previous version till bugs worked out.

Hi
May be you know M. Romanov lives in Russia ....Hope you called in working hours ...
jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

Hi

On skype I chatted with M. Romanov and it appears that starting the aircraft with "engines running " square enabled gives this issue when trying to shut engines down .
This does not happen when starting with this square disabled , but , when aircraft is loaded , clicking "hot start" in the lower left corner alows to start the aircraft and also to shut down engines correctly at the end of a flight .
So a fix may come now .

jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

jcdp wrote:

Hi

On skype I chatted with M. Romanov and it appears that starting the aircraft with "engines running " square enabled gives this issue when trying to shut engines down .
This does not happen when starting with this square disabled , but , when aircraft is loaded , clicking "hot start" in the lower left corner alows to start the aircraft and also to shut down engines correctly at the end of a flight .
So a fix may come now .

jcdp

Good news, thank you !

Hi

On my Side in the cruise in the managed or selected mode for Speed in Mach mode there is no Magenta or Blue Speedbug.

Also at High altitudes the VNO and VLS ribbons Disappear.

Hope this will help in future updates.

Regards

Stephan

FMC is not accepting LTFM airport using latest AIRAC.
Says Missed Data.
Any tip?

mco47a wrote:

FMC is not accepting LTFM airport using latest AIRAC.
Says Missed Data.
Any tip?

Hi
Why do you think it comes from A330?
Got same issue with Navigraph for KORD with previous AIRAC.
jcdp

X-plane 11.41r2

When check METAR system, aircraft staying frize.  And i must reload SIM((

45 (edited by artox67 2021-04-29 08:13:04)

Is there any special reason that the FMC buttons are not illuminated?

Hey guys, so i'm having an issue with the plane sound pack. I've bought the trent 700 expansion which works just fine but the GE one doesn't even show up on x plane. I have no idea of what i might be possibly be doing wrong so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

jar design when is your a340 gonna be finished just wondering and when will the beta come out

48 (edited by cptBasra 2021-04-30 14:52:49)

I downloaded the update but it shows an error in the log txt file. It is attached below.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 75.85 kb, 155 downloads since 2021-04-30 

49 (edited by jeon1601 2021-05-06 08:13:38)

In my opinion, It is a little bit unrealistic that the autobrake or spoiler deployed works after the MCDU's approach mode is being activated.

And it makes me sometimes uncomfortable when practicing landing.

Also. I think it makes the replay spoiler look inoperative.

I hope the function works as soon as the wheels touch on the ground like other company's planes.

jeon1601 wrote:

In my opinion, It is a little bit unrealistic that the autobrake or spoiler deployed works after the MCDU's approach mode is being activated.

And it makes me sometimes uncomfortable when practicing landing.

Also. I think it makes the replay spoiler look inoperative.

I hope the function works as soon as the wheels touch on the ground like other company's planes.

Agree 100%

I don't even know why JARDesign did this in the first place. It seems to be a longing to want to break the only few things that still work propely on this aircraft

The spoiler system should come back as it used to, or at least make them extend and retract on replay mode.