Re: ver 2.6 beta 3 WIN/MAC 64 bit

hades.esp72 wrote:

Hi!
After activate B3, close sim and reopen; it worked for me.

zippy77777 wrote:

A few things in b3. My baro shows 0000 and I can't change it. Airports not found in fmc and sound pack does not work.

not for me, baro is a real problem

Intel i5 3570K, Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 4GB, 16GB Ram

27 (edited by captbullett 2015-12-18 17:05:24)

Good day,
yes it is not the exact route you wanted but it is not you or JAR it is the onlineflightplanner and the route and how it is set-up just because of the "DCT" it tells me what is going on and can you now fly the route from point A to point B with the main part of the route using the original route you wanted to use ? this is why i like the JAR we can fix a rout when it does not work! and then we can fly it it might not be exact but it is very close it has to do with the //*string value /// in the computer and the MCDU and how it computes the values. I can tell you the MD-80 is working just like the JAR aircraft and I really like it some thing are still needed but for the base it is the same.
captbullett

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

captbullett wrote:

EDDF SID ANEKI Y163 NEKLO Y171 INKAM T725 LAMGO T721 SUL T732 GARMO STAR EDNY so this si the same route as the http://onlineflightplanner.org so I must do some more data search!

This is the way the route should read you need to replace the waypoints  where I have put dct with (DCT) and it will be a good route ! then no STAR No VIA on the EDNY just RW06 OK and you will have the route you were looking for ...
//* EDDF SID ANEKI DCT NEKLO DCT INKAM DCT LAMGO DCT SUL DCT GARMO STAR EDNY //

Ok, I tested your route. I changed the route and replaced with "DCT" as you suggested.

Result: No change. It's broken again.

The only thing that helps a little bit is to ignore all, star, trans, just set runway. The result is:
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1a6oh7cske7qkqok6alc81kcf3.jpg

Then, of course, from GARMO direct to ARGEV to ILS06. That is OK for what I have entered,

But that's not what it should be...

best regards,

zippy77777 wrote:
hades.esp72 wrote:

Hi!
After activate B3, close sim and reopen; it worked for me.

zippy77777 wrote:

A few things in b3. My baro shows 0000 and I can't change it. Airports not found in fmc and sound pack does not work.

not for me, baro is a real problem

Fixed sound and my baro and fmc problems were due to a corrupted navdata folder

Hi guys, when it's ready a version A320 with a cockpit in HD?
Thank you

Hi,

Flight LFML to LFST :

following remarks :
-alignment of the ADIRS always to fast (1 min later) ;
-magenta TOC on the ND is not exact (always 30 NM more than in the reality)
-it is very sad to not have the possibility to enter speed constraints and selected speed on the MCDU (perf page) For the SID STAR it is a big item for me

Thanks a lot for all your improvments on this fabulous plane

How about a default setting for the air conditioning knobs!!

Only 0.00 on the approach phase and not 00.00

No retard calls?

34 (edited by zippy77777 2015-12-20 11:10:38)

These are just observations in my sim this morning. The sound pack does not work when u reload the aircraft, hope you don't mind me sending posts one after the other like I have. Why also is the baro ref call automatic now, it was when you pressed the baro knob?

Not sure sound pack actually works correctly at all. I'm talking about Star Sims one.

Only constraint or airport or waypoint etc can be used singularly not altogether

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

AirFMC as still some bugs:

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1a6gj7ffp1pv1i1b1jahmq31pnb3.jpghttp://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1a6gjdemkd1h9un125g1oql7stf.jpg

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1a6gj7ffp138j1r45tih18jh1mbp4.jpghttp://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1a6gjdemk108u1ptq3q41o1q13q7g.jpg

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1a6gj7ffp11jh1rndh27bk7qe55.jpghttp://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/552/t/p1a6gjdemk1cmpl4eqoa123a16djh.jpg

Best regards,

I confirm that AirFMC display is still corrupt and interferes with cockpit FMC as well.

Why is it so difficult to set the baro ref??? It always hesitates and jumps either side of the figure u want!

Hi !

Another nice and annoying bug:

1) start xplane & load A320 2.6 B3

2) Press "Hot Start"

3) Click on MCDU "PERF" Page

4) Click "Page up"

Result:

It won't stop clicking :-)

click click click click click.... :-)

best regards,

good day,

well if you have seen the issues I have gone through with the 767 and the FF support you would not post they type of post with no log.txt and no information

click click click click click... FYI I would rather be using the JAR A#20Ne that the FF aircraft and wait for a ticket to be answered only to find out they did not understand what you were saying in the first place and a simple thing like the engines won't start!

so you click click click click click... is  Another nice and annoying bug: you are't going to get to much help without more information!
captbullett

try to re-install a fresh copy of the aircraft!

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

2) Press "Hot Start"

4) Click "Page up"

Result:

best regards,

Hi !

captbullett wrote:

good day,

well if you have seen the issues I have gone through with the 767 and the FF support you would not post they type of post with no log.txt and no information

Well, This post contains ABSOLUTELY all needed information. ALL.
You don't need more, you don't need less.

captbullett wrote:

so you click click click click click... is  Another nice and annoying bug: you are't going to get to much help without more information!

That's the simple information. Nothing more, nothing less. Just press the 4 buttons and see... that's all.
I guess you don't need more than 2 seconds to know what "click click click..." is :-)
If you had done this BEFORE writing this message, you even had not written it.

captbullett wrote:

try to re-install a fresh copy of the aircraft!

Sorry, I have installed a fresh copy for the last bug, so that will be enough fresh copies.

best regards,

Hi!

Have you installed the sounds Blue Sky Star Ssimulations?
I have that problem with this add, in certain special MCDU pages; but in normal use , I have no problem.

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

2) Press "Hot Start"

4) Click "Page up"

Result:

best regards,

Hi !

Good hint, yes, I have installed the "Blue Sky Star" A320 sounds. I will try without them....

hades.esp72 wrote:

Hi!

I have that problem with this add, in certain special MCDU pages; but in normal use , I have no problem.

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

2) Press "Hot Start"

4) Click "Page up"

Result:

best regards,

Good day,

well Now that I have seen two of you with the same issue could one of you try to uninstall BSS and see if it goes away and I am sorry I had an chip !
happy Holidays
B

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

Good hint, yes, I have installed the "Blue Sky Star" A320 sounds. I will try without them....

hades.esp72 wrote:

Hi!

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

2) Press "Hot Start"

4) Click "Page up"

Result:

best regards,

Ok, now we accumulate issues of beta 3 (most are solved) and have plan to build beta 4 (or RC) first week of January. Sure, I am still very interesting for wrong SID/STAR drawing in different airports.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Thanks for your continued support J.A.R.
Have a great xmas break.

Thanks Jar for your time and work.

Hi !

Hmm, I deleted the BSS installation, and now I don't have click sounds at all (at the fmc) ....

captbullett wrote:

Good day,

well Now that I have seen two of you with the same issue could one of you try to uninstall BSS and see if it goes away and I am sorry I had an chip !
happy Holidays
B

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

hades.esp72 wrote:

Hi!

Me too. I confirm that only happen with BSS.

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

Hmm, I deleted the BSS installation, and now I don't have click sounds at all (at the fmc) ....

captbullett wrote:

Good day,

happy Holidays
B

thomas_99 wrote:

Hi !

Thanks Eugeny for all the hard work. Enjoy the holidays and have a great 2016.

Sierra 10.13.6 - 4.5 GHz i7 - Retina 5120 x 2880 - 16 GB - Radeon Pro 580 8 GB - X-Plane 11 - Ravcore Javelin - 767 FF - 777 FF - 787 Dreamliner - plugin tester Airbus A350 FF - A320Neo JD - A380 PH - A330 PH - alpha/beta tester A330 JD - CRJ200 - beta tester 747-8i SSG - IXEG 733 - EADT 737-800 v5 - 757 v2 FF - ZIBO 737-800 - SSG Embrear 195 - FF A320

Bug:
When a route is entered, the FMC is in TEMP FPLN mode (displaying the route yellow). If there is a AIRWAY/WAYOINT mismatch, the whole temporary route is deleted, not only the just entered (incorrect) part.