Re: a320neo JARDesign ver 2.5 r1 WIN/MAC 64 bit

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
LIML (DEPART) 36 ML501 ABSEM TUVIB LOGDI EKDIR VERUN///
that is the first try, now i know what is going on you have to use the right SID and STAR for the airport and if you do not you will not get a working route when you do not use one of the first sid or star in the list then it usually will not work but pick the first sid and stars in the list and see what happens ... once i did this all was good and i had no issue with the area and the sid or FP...
always glad to help

the screen shots are SID maps of LIML so you can choose which one you want to use and which runway to use with which sid...

newmind wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
can you post a log.txt and box.txt also your full route so I can reproduce the route and try it... and see what is going on ..
your friend,
captbullett

Ps, I just had an up-date for Java 8.60 build 27 So, please check your java yo make sure it is up to date.

These are the files with the flightplan...the problem appears when i insert the sid (TOVS5C and the LOG5C) and i have the "LIRN removed" message
Thanks

Ok..i've tried all the allowed combination and i've discovered that the problem appears only when i insert the transition LOG5C (anyway this is a possible trans for south departure) . In all the other cases the route loads correctly without the "remove waypoint"message.
So i wonder if this could be a navigraph database file problem???

77 (edited by captbullett 2015-10-23 19:17:22)

I don't know could be .. I am working on something right now and you're up next... but do you have tailwind runways closed down on the local map at the top look for "shut down tailwind ILSs" is this box checked or unchecked if checked un-check it.
captbullett

newmind wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
that is the first try, now i know what is going on you have to use the right SID and STAR for the airport and if you do not you will not get a working route when you do not use one of the first sid or star in the list then it usually will not work but pick the first sid and stars in the list and see what happens ... once i did this all was good and i had no issue with the area and the sid or FP...
always glad to help

the screen shots are SID maps of LIML so you can choose which one you want to use and which runway to use with which sid...

newmind wrote:

These are the files with the flightplan...the problem appears when i insert the sid (TOVS5C and the LOG5C) and i have the "LIRN removed" message
Thanks

Ok..i've tried all the allowed combination and i've discovered that the problem appears only when i insert the transition LOG5C (anyway this is a possible trans for south departure) . In all the other cases the route loads correctly without the "remove waypoint"message.

captbullett wrote:

Ok I did not know you were using IAVO that is your issue please unplug it and retry the same route and I know this can be frustrating but stick with me and we can work through this...also i want you to re-start you computer after you take the IVAO out of your plugin folder just put it on your desk top. and then restart the computer and try the Flight plan...  (lirf-lgav) LIML/LIRN is what I had the first time ?

dadez77 wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
there is a new cycle out 1511

Hi captbullet

I've tried again the same route (lirf-lgav) from rw25 with sid xibri5A via pep7 (gave from ivao ATC)a but the problem is still present. As  in yout post i've insered the dvd 1. In attach the logs. thanks in advance Davide

Hi,

i've disabled IVAO (x-ivap), restart PC and try again but the problem is still present. I send again the logs and a screenshot with error. (the FP  LIML/LIRN was from other user with same problem)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon a320neo_9.png 2.92 mb, 140 downloads since 2015-10-24 

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 209 b, 215 downloads since 2015-10-24 

Attachment icon LIRFLGAV.txt 88 b, 219 downloads since 2015-10-24 

Attachment icon Log.txt 136.54 kb, 248 downloads since 2015-10-24 

79 (edited by captbullett 2015-10-24 19:15:13)

Good day,
it is 12:49 EST my time and I am starting to work on the issue i worked until 12:00 pm my time last night and need to sleep.
So, my batteries are charged and let me see what I can do. I will try to make a video and post with link to this sight so you can see what i am doing. this is my plan.
captbullett

Flight plan from; http://onlineflightplanner.org

LIRF SID SIPRO UZ803 TEA UL995 EKTOL UT75 TIGRA UL995 KRK UL53 PIKAD STAR LGAV

K, I added the LGAV STARs first and now I am working out the take off plan ... the JPG is Navigraph's SID chart of LIRF..
25R SIDS SOSA5A no trans.. and now I have a workable Flight plan...
the issue is resolved ....
captbullett

Here are the videos I said I would post
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY6Y_3 … ji6Q3NMG4Q

dadez77 wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Ok I did not know you were using IAVO that is your issue please unplug it and retry the same route and I know this can be frustrating but stick with me and we can work through this...also i want you to re-start you computer after you take the IVAO out of your plugin folder just put it on your desk top. and then restart the computer and try the Flight plan...  (lirf-lgav) LIML/LIRN is what I had the first time ?

dadez77 wrote:

Hi captbullet

I've tried again the same route (lirf-lgav) from rw25 with sid xibri5A via pep7 (gave from ivao ATC)a but the problem is still present. As  in yout post i've insered the dvd 1. In attach the logs. thanks in advance Davide

Hi,

i've disabled IVAO (x-ivap), restart PC and try again but the problem is still present. I send again the logs and a screenshot with error. (the FP  LIML/LIRN was from other user with same problem)

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2015-10-24 at 2.06.04 PM.png 362.54 kb, 159 downloads since 2015-10-24 

Good day ,

Just a simple question. Is it any date for release from the next improvment (2.6 beta) of the A320 ?

It would be very cool to have the same implementation or even better that in the A330 (especially for the MCDU)

Thanks a lot in advance

Hi,
During the procedures of the initial cockpit preparation I check the oil quantity on the engine ECAM Page : 14.9 and 15.1
Is it enough ?
I use the book from Mike Ray (Airline training series) for the A320 checkride preparation
It is said that the minimum before start shloud be 17 quarts

Do I have the possibility to change taht ?

What it is in the reality ?

Thanks a lot in advance

captbullett wrote:

I don't know could be .. I am working on something right now and you're up next... but do you have tailwind runways closed down on the local map at the top look for "shut down tailwind ILSs" is this box checked or unchecked if checked un-check it.
captbullett

newmind wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,
always glad to help

I've found that the problem is present in many cases when you insert a transition and i've found a workaround:
in the file of the route i've deleted the first waypont of the route (it is the last of the transition- LODGI in this case) and when i load the sid and the transition i've no more errors; then i've have to manually insert the airway between the last pont of transition (LODGI) and the firs of the route (EKDIR).
This is a workaround...i don't think it has to work this way and i think a fix is necessary!!!

83 (edited by ygraf 2015-10-25 10:10:52)

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
this is an easy fix , you need to PM JAR @ http://airbus320neo.com  look for the contact tab ...
captbullett

Thanks for your help. I contacted JAR, and now every thing is ok!
Yves

Good day,
this is above my pay grade but I will go out on a limb an say this can be changed in Planemaker ... now how to do it I am not sure I would have too look to find out.
captbullett

amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,
During the procedures of the initial cockpit preparation I check the oil quantity on the engine ECAM Page : 14.9 and 15.1
Is it enough ?
I use the book from Mike Ray (Airline training series) for the A320 checkride preparation

Thanks a lot in advance

Good day,
good to hear you found a work-around that you feel good about please take a look at post 79 on the procedures I used as I entered the end of the Flight plan first then I worked on the beginning and the LIRF is deleted for the new way point at the end of the runway then the transition point and so on... so, you end up with the Flight plan you wanted also I included a Navigraph SID chart for cycle 1015 so, it is up to date weather way as long as you get a working route is good.
captbullett

newmind wrote:
captbullett wrote:

captbullett

newmind wrote:

I've found that the problem is present in many cases when you insert a transition and i've found a workaround:
in the file of the route i've deleted the first waypont of the route (it is the last of the transition- LODGI in this case) and when i load the sid and the transition i've no more errors; then i've have to manually insert the airway between the last pont of transition (LODGI) and the firs of the route (EKDIR).
This is a workaround...i don't think it has to work this way and i think a fix is necessary!!!

I have also another question about the battery voltage check :

Normally if the airplane is not powered by the APU, or external power and the batteries have been "at rest" for at least six hours, we have to be sure the batteries have at least 25 volts.

Or in the plane we have 24.8 and 24.2 .

Is it possible to have more or modify the numbers ?

Thanks a lot

Good day,
this is above my pay grade but I will go out on a limb an say this can be changed in Planemaker ... now how to do it I am not sure I would have too look to find out.
captbullett
amischkowitz wrote:

Hi,
    Is it enough ?

Thanks a lot in advance

87 (edited by AUA1377 2015-10-26 06:57:56)

Another issue concerning the FMC appears when flying to Innsbruck (LOWI): on page "ARRIVAL TO LOWI" there are only RNAV approaches available, but there should be also the LOC/DME (east/west) approach and so on. When flying to LGSK (Skiathos), there is no approach available! (I have AIRAC cycle 1509 provided by Navigraph for JARDesign A320neo)

I did a few tests, but I think JARs A320 is (at the moment) not able to perform VOR approaches (with V/DEV, ...) - is that correct?

88 (edited by captbullett 2015-10-26 12:28:24)

Good day,
cycle 1511 is current cycle my friend I hope this helps and you can do VOR you have to refer to the charts i.e. Navigraph Cloud charts are what I use and do some research to line-up the right runway and flight-plan to get it to do VOR ... I believe now I know the A330 can do so, Before, I just say all of this I will also try it if you send you full Flight plan and the runway that you plan to takeoff from and land ... this way I am using your data...  also your log.txt can help and bbox.txt 
thank-you for the data,
captbullett

AUA1377 wrote:

Another issue concerning the FMC appears when flying to Innsbruck (LOWI): on page "ARRIVAL TO LOWI" there are only RNAV approaches available, but there should be also the LOC/DME (east/west) approach and so on. When flying to LGSK (Skiathos), there is no approach available! (I have AIRAC cycle 1509 provided by Navigraph for JARDesign A320neo)

I did a few tests, but I think JARs A320 is (at the moment) not able to perform VOR approaches (with V/DEV, ...) - is that correct?

I'm confused shouldn't  the weather radar be working now? Because I'm with 10.41r3 on a MAC and I have ZERO weather radar at any range. Is this only me?

Good day,
yes go into your weather settings and up the storms and rain settings ... if you still have issues PM me and I will give you a PM back with the right settings...
captbullett

flydav wrote:

I'm confused shouldn't  the weather radar be working now? Because I'm with 10.41r3 on a MAC and I have ZERO weather radar at any range. Is this only me?

I don't know if the problem with DCT to existed from previous versions, but in the last version, I have minor problem.

Every time I use the DCT to function, even if the route is OK in the ND, the aircrast doesn't follow the DCT route. It continues fly straight ahead...

Jar я вас очень прошу сделайте полный набор арбузов 31х и 32х. Так как сделали это аерософт

Good day,
new member please look at this post it will help you give the information to us so we can help you in every way: Info we need for tech support:
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?sho … 15&f=2
thank-you for your support,
captbullett

spal wrote:

I don't know if the problem with DCT to existed from previous versions, but in the last version, I have minor problem.

Every time I use the DCT to function, even if the route is OK in the ND, the aircrast doesn't follow the DCT route. It continues fly straight ahead...

flydav wrote:

Are you try to use default weather?

And are you turn weather radar On in cockpit?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

95 (edited by captbullett 2015-10-29 15:10:00)

Good day,
This is what I get on a iMac...
The storms and Precip need to be set to moderate in the "Default weather" settings then set the "Cat" to "Cat I" and the clouds should be cumulus ocast. at any level on the three different cloud levels you can set.

on the "Turbinc" I leave this setting set to "0" since, this is the setting that makes your aircraft go bounce and pitch and roll..

Wind speed this is you choice but between 25 <+-> 50 will give you a airspeed of up to, 500 kt and do not change while flying or you will get unpredictable behavior in the aircraft.   

Then, the radar need to be set to auto... then set the range to 20NM and see what you get.. also, the Flight level of the aircraft has to be the same as the clouds otherwise you still will not get a radar return so, look at the cloud hight and set the flight level ...
captbullett

Ps, yes I can confirm that the weather radar is working with the settings above ...

J.A.Romanov wrote:
flydav wrote:

Are you try to use default weather?

And are you turn weather radar On in cockpit?

96 (edited by speedbird0327 2015-10-30 17:19:12)

amischkowitz wrote:

Good evening,

Flight from LFPO to LFML

T/C prediction with "error" from +/- 35-40 NM

I've gotten to TOC as much 80 miles out before actual TC. I hope Jar focuses on the flight planning portion (TOC/TOD and reaching way points at correct altitude when FMC says)  before working on any other project. This plane won't feel finished until then.

Hello I have no answer become in generel discusion why is after this update the front so deep ? or is it my fault

Good evening,

Is it possible to know at which time it wouild be possible to have the next beta update 2.6 with perhaps better MCDU options ?

Thanks a lot in advance

amischkowitz wrote:

Good evening,

Is it possible to know at which time it wouild be possible to have the next beta update 2.6 with perhaps better MCDU options ?

Thanks a lot in advance

Good question!

The plane ALWAYS overshoots the localizer the first time with a 30 deg angle and with 180kt it should totally make it but it won't!
Is it only me or is there any body else having the same issue with the plane not intercepting the localizer at first shot? Thanks.