Topic: How do you switch sets?

I tried with the different aircraft i.e. A320neo to use the A320neo set in the defaults but it didn't work, so how can you change the set, or is it automatic?

Post's attachments

Attachment icon GHD.jpg 50.28 kb, 173 downloads since 2015-08-31 

Re: How do you switch sets?

I think you need to have registered the plugin to use it with other aircraft. Bit confusing we already have sets if it isn't available, but I guess we'll be able to use them eventually.

jiggyb2 wrote:

I think you need to have registered the plugin to use it with other aircraft. Bit confusing we already have sets if it isn't available, but I guess we'll be able to use them eventually.

Thanks Jiggy... I was registered but with the wrong version with the A330 Groundhandling. Now it works. 

I do get confused which version is which with both in there?  I think if you have GNDService then one should override all?

SD

Good day,
I have my # but don't know how to set up to register the product, can i get some help please i keep getting an error message.
thank-you,
captbullett

First remove the file which is called something with key.reg from the ground Handlibg folder. After that enter your serial key and Email Adress and press Register. Than it should work.

6 (edited by captbullett 2015-09-01 16:31:34)

good day,
nothing has worked to this point...
captbullett

Homer.Simpson wrote:

First remove the file which is called something with key.reg from the ground Handlibg folder. After that enter your serial key and Email Adress and press Register. Than it should work.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 12.27.37 PM.png 41 kb, 191 downloads since 2015-09-01 

there is no reg. to press...

Homer.Simpson wrote:

captbullett wrote:

there is no reg. to press...

Homer.Simpson wrote:

I think really need look at instruction one more time and do exact as it described
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1225

Anyway you can call me anytime smile

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org