Re: [STABLE] v.1.2r2 (Win 7/8, MAC OS 64 bit)

Much better version !

Here is the bugs I found after the first try:
1. Track selector unable after FD off. So that unable to select downwind leg track when visual approach.
2. The ground power button: the left button is "Auto", not "On". Since in normal, pilots only push the left button to "OFF" and left the other "Auto". Then it will distinguish after the ground power unit removed.
3. The APU start takes much longer time.
4. The flight plan page: The "To Way Point" and flight page should be sequenced after "DIR to some point". Besides, The ND doesn't show up the change in amber dash before inserted. This is a big problem that the pilot will have no idea where is he and the plane to go.
5. I took of before IR alignment completed, but everything is still fine, ha~

In the end, if the player can change KG to LBS will be good.

Superb aircraft, but complex.
I have some problems with the FMC and I am unable to find a user manuel. In fact I see no DOC of any kind in the download. I must be dumb!
Can you help?

Look here (in german): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYbb44iVZsI

Good day,
No you are not Dumb at all, just go to smart cockpit on line and you will find everything you will need;
http://www.smartcockpit.com...  I use this for other aircraft in XP also.
captbullett

xfan wrote:

Superb aircraft, but complex.
I have some problems with the FMC and I am unable to find a user manuel. In fact I see no DOC of any kind in the download. I must be dumb!
Can you help?

Good day,
please go to this site and email JAR with key so he can re-activate Key.
thank-you
captbullett

http://jardesign.org/a330/

ctabuyo wrote:

My activations are over sad

flightime56 wrote:

Do you need both the

GndHandling

and

GndServicing

plugins in there?  they both do the same job correct?

Glad you put back the manipulators under the option, it was not working with just one click mouse (Mac), I will note semi-circle manipulators are a little low, you can easily and do press the lower buttons while moving the knobs?

But otherwise a great job SD

Some wrong.. There is One plugin "Ground Handling"
it may be "a330" version included to 330 pack (always activated to use with a330, work only with a330)
and "Deluxe" version - can work with any airliner

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Hi,

I have updated to the A330JD 1.2r2 version running on  mac osx 10.9.5. I have noticed there is a bug on the ND.
I am flying from LFPO to LFMN with SID LATRA5X runway 02
The waypoint POO85 is missing on the ND. How can I correct this (see pictures A330ND and A330MCDU)
On the A320v2r3 I don't have the issue (see picture A320ND)

Any clues how I can fix it?

Thks

JJC

with 10.40b11 I have no weather radar is this a known issue?

celma972 wrote:

Hi,

I have updated to the A330JD 1.2r2 version running on  mac osx 10.9.5. I have noticed there is a bug on the ND.
I am flying from LFPO to LFMN with SID LATRA5X runway 02
The waypoint POO85 is missing on the ND. How can I correct this (see pictures A330ND and A330MCDU)
On the A320v2r3 I don't have the issue (see picture A320ND)

Any clues how I can fix it?

Thks

JJC

May be this airplanes use different NavData base

alessandro61 wrote:
kshadrick wrote:

I'm having a similar issue but with X-plane ATC. After installing the ground handling folder I loose all radio communications with all my installed planes, not just the A330. The text messages between the cockpit and ATC still appears, just no voice sound. If I remove the plugin the issue goes away.

midi48 wrote:

I have a strange problem.  i downloaded A330 last evening and placed the Ground services in plugins folder. Loaded up A330 and activated it ALL OK works fine and GND services No Problem.
Later that evening i loaded up X- aviation DC3 No engine sounds Strange i thought.
I tried my 2nd copy of x plane and dc3 is ok. I re installed DC3 to my main copy of x plane again still no engine sound. I removed GND service plugin from plugins and DC3 sound all ok.
I placed GND services plugin into my second copy of X plane and DC3 had no sound.
All other Aircraft seem ok, so im not sure whats going on.

I have same problems.
if I remove Ground Plugin, all sound correctly.

I have the same issue, sound problems with JD's A320. Weird. Also have to remove Ground Plugin.

rajo wrote:

CTD while climbing from Melbourne

Given you're flying with 10.40B11, and the sheer disaster that is your scenery files (the errors in them are, astounding) I would say that your CTD, is more than likely due to the beta and or scenery issues.

rajo wrote:

CTD while climbing from Melbourne

I want your /Custon Scenery/ folder.

OS: win8.1, XP version: Always the latest beta, unless stated otherwise.

I, too, did not work the weather radar. 10.40b11

tinchocba wrote:
alessandro61 wrote:
kshadrick wrote:

I'm having a similar issue but with X-plane ATC. After installing the ground handling folder I loose all radio communications with all my installed planes, not just the A330. The text messages between the cockpit and ATC still appears, just no voice sound. If I remove the plugin the issue goes away.

I have same problems.

I have the same issue, sound problems with JD's A320. Weird. Also have to remove Ground Plugin.

please install this patch
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6074#p6074

Igor96 wrote:

but with 1036 work well?

and.. hmmm.. beta 11 screenshot -
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/22/t/p19uphtpvjtia1henfg21s701t0q3.jpg

Hey there, i wanted to say that i love the A330, its absolutely fantastic. I currently have this version (obtainable at the x-plane.org store) and i just wanted to ask if anyone has a fix for the spoilers (speed brakes) not deploying sometimes during flight? I use a saitek throttle quadrant and a logitech pro 3d, with the red lever on my throttle set as speedbrakes (spoilers). Of around 10 flights, twice the spoilers haven't deployed to enable me to slow down during the descent. I searched the boards here, found two others mention the issue with the spoilers, and was just wondering if someone had found a fix that i can't.

Fantastic aircraft! I love them both, the A320 has a special place in my heart, but now it must compete with the A330.

Any and all help greatly appreciated! Thank you!

J.A.Romanov wrote:
tinchocba wrote:
alessandro61 wrote:

I have same problems.

please install this patch
http://jardesign.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=6074#p6074

Problem solved, thank you!

DAE dislike the push/rotate feature??

94 (edited by TDPlane 2015-09-21 07:24:08)

TDPlane wrote:

This time a lots of mishaps. Had to quit x-Plane all together. What happened?

If you switch off the F/D during ALT CRZ, you can get it back on, but you've lost all indications in the FMA. So the boxes for SPEED-CLB/DES-NAV are empty. You can get the annunciators for VNAV and LNAV back by Push and Pull on the corresponding rheostats on the MCP. SPEED however stays blank and will result in an overspeed. The plane starts to climb and it cannot be reversed. Nothing works anymore. Quit X-Plane, that's what's left.

Huge bummer ...

Still no luck with the A330 v1.2r2. This time I had to quit X-Plane all together again. I was trying to insert a waypoint; the result was an empty legs page. I was not able to get it back. Speed went off the roof. Quit X-Plane.

Sierra 10.13.6 - 4.5 GHz i7 - Retina 5120 x 2880 - 16 GB - Radeon Pro 580 8 GB - X-Plane 11 - Ravcore Javelin - 767 FF - 777 FF - 787 Dreamliner - plugin tester Airbus A350 FF - A320Neo JD - A380 PH - A330 PH - alpha/beta tester A330 JD - CRJ200 - beta tester 747-8i SSG - IXEG 733 - EADT 737-800 v5 - 757 v2 FF - ZIBO 737-800 - SSG Embrear 195 - FF A320

95 (edited by captbullett 2015-09-21 14:06:02)

Good day,
you will be happy to know the the weather radar works in the ranges 20,to 160 in X-Plane 10.40r3 now i am not saying go and change right now this is jut to let everyone know that everything is working on the mac in 10.40r3 and works well ... including the weather radar.
captbullett

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Igor96 wrote:

but with 1036 work well?

and.. hmmm.. beta 11 screenshot -
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/22/t/p19uphtpvjtia1henfg21s701t0q3.jpg

Странно, в связи с кризисом реализовал видеокарту 780TI, принес с работы Radeon R9 290X, вроде бы у Радеона больше видеопамяти на целый гигабайт, но стал ловить ООмы при подлете к нагруженным сценариям. Например раньше споокойно летал Пулково-Шереметьево, сейчас ловлю ООМ при подлете. Надо сказать что у меня стоит сценарий всей России и остального мира, а по зарубежным странам еще и мегамешь который на 80 гигов, но на 780TI ООМов не было, только подтормаживания. Сегодня попробую убавить обзора и включить компрессию текстур в VRAM. Посмотрим что будет.

Ну вот ООМ победили полным удалением остатков драйверов Нвидиа, удалением бета драйвера АМД и установкой последнего официального драйвера АМД.

Good day,
why did you go with AMD when you had Nvidia, is better GTX is better than AMD for XP ... but yes you need to change drivers.
captbullett

Igor96 wrote:

Ну вот ООМ победили полным удалением остатков драйверов Нвидиа, удалением бета драйвера АМД и установкой последнего официального драйвера АМД.

I had to go to AMD because the US imposed sanctions on our country !!!

Good day,
I wish are governments could get along like XP pilots ... and Putin is to meet with Obama i believe in the next few weeks...
your friend
Brian

Igor96 wrote:

I had to go to AMD because the US imposed sanctions on our country !!!