Re: v.1.2b2 distributive (Windows 7/8, MAC OS)

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Karl Lepp wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

unregistred version work with a330,

i describe all at first post

Alright, how can I get a registered version? Where do I buy it?

It is not in stock now. Will be later, when we complete tests and make all improvements.

Roger that!

OS: win8.1, XP version: Always the latest beta, unless stated otherwise.

52 (edited by captbullett 2015-08-03 12:11:14)

Good day,
it (the new mouse programming) does not work on iMac  and the mouse that is used with the iMac computer, and it does not mater weather it is El Captan or not. Bottom line it does not work with mouse with iMac 27" table top computer I am not talking macbook computer we are talking about here ! and track pad,lets stay focused . most of these are not an Apple  developer like me.. and just using notebooks I am using table top computer and mouse that is advanced Apple mouse that does not like the new programming"."  and when I give information it is so.

second, I tried to replace the cockpit with the old cockpit and it did not work to bring back the old mouse knobs and adjustments but it did not work.

captbullett

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Anterialis wrote:

J.A.Romanov:
Im on an iMac, El Capitan beta and xPlane 10.40b6. I have connected to the computer a magic trackpad, a Logitech G5 mouse, and my Pro Flight Yoke. The latest version A330 1.2b2.

Nothing happens when i hover over the knob, for instance the altitude knob or any of the other knobs. If i keep right mouse button clicked, I can drag around the cockpit as usual, I believe this is a native function of plane. Left clicking doesn't do anything either. The scroll wheel works though on both my Logitec G5 mouse and the magic trackpad.

ok, thanks! What happen when you try click via trackpad?

mosquito3 wrote:

New FCU (push/pull and rotate) management is a great addition and worked like a charm here. Thank you!

Maybe I should have told you that I'm using Windows 7 64bit with X-Plane 10.35

J.A. Romanov: ok, thanks! What happen when you try click via trackpad?

I tried now starting up the simulator (x-plane) with yoke disconnected. No change. I can scroll, but I cannot push or pull.

I can't wait till this will work! For now I can't really test this second beta as most of what I can compare with is flying with the AP connected smile Is there an easy way for you to temporarily fix this to make left and right clicking work with mac, so that I can take it for a spin?

So ai current climbing up to FL350, just passed 18000, so i want to set my baro to STD.  i have a magic mouse (bluetooth) on my mac, but the left/right click for the push pull doesn't seem to do anything, but rotate is working

any one else experiencing this?

rsd99, if I understand you correctly, you are on a OS X (Apple) machine with apple mouse/trackpad. If you read my previous post, and Romanovs earlier post, you see that this function is not included for the mac platform on the current beta release. Scrolling works, but pull/push does not work. smile

Good day,
I'm going back to the stable version let me know when and if  you want my help instead of people just running off, and not giving any good information in order, I see here is wa, wa, wa instead of !, 2, 3, so the information can be put into some sort of order ! and make sense out of it. this is what the developers need ...

Example what a report should look like when working on an issue;

1)  I am running on an iMac 27"
2) I am using a blue tooth mouse and keyboard
3) I am using X, Y and X

and these are the results:
the new trackpad does not work well with the A330 and need to be looked at because I cannot turn the knobs.(this is just an example and not a real issue)

and this is what a report should look like so it is short and sweet and is in the same format every time so anyone can read and determine if they are having the same issue as you are. and work on the issues together.

lets be professional when we are posting on this website please. 

captbullett

captbullett wrote:

Good day,
I'm going back to the stable version let me know when and if  you want my help instead of people just running off, and not giving any good information in order, I see here is wa, wa, wa instead of !, 2, 3, so the information can be put into some sort of order ! and make sense out of it. this is what the developers need ...

3) I am using X, Y and X

the new trackpad does not work well with the A330 and need to be looked at because I cannot turn the knobs.(this is just an example and not a real issue)

and this is what a report should look like so it is short and sweet and is in the same format every time so anyone can read and determine if they are having the same issue as you are. and work on the issues together.

captbullett

i will make sure my reports are more concise next time, sorry.

In other news, everything fine here on win8.1 x64. XP lates beta.

OS: win8.1, XP version: Always the latest beta, unless stated otherwise.

60 (edited by MikeMJD 2015-08-03 17:50:43)

2. We include new Ground Service plugin to 330 pack.
The new pack does not open hatches and doors on the aircraft as did the old version.

Mike

hmm

Hi,

my settings:

- MacOS Yosemite 10.10.4 iMac Retina late 2014-
- X-Plane 10.40b6
- Magic Mouse

The push / pull controls worked for me at the first start. They stopped working afterwards and like the others I can only scroll.

CTDs are less frequent than with the other versions - I also always load the aircraft twice. At X-Plane start and than reopen it. Maybe that also helps. Can I help further to investigate the push/pull issue?

Cheers,
Tim

Ok , J.A.Romanov

My observations Flight from FACT to FAOR
1. The mouse click left , right scroll works amazing (maybe make the test a little more readable )
2. I had no CTD on the flight
3. Ground service , looks amazing did some customization and it works as intended ..

JAR,

I've completed a few flights on this version without any major issues.  The mouse left/right click control is great, although I would like an option to hide the on-hover text explaining how to use it.

dgall wrote:

JAR,

I've completed a few flights on this version without any major issues.  The mouse left/right click control is great, although I would like an option to hide the on-hover text explaining how to use it.

+1

But having something that tells you when your pointer is on the clickspot is useful. I do not like the text too, but a different pointer icon would be great.

Good day,
thank-you and I am sure everyone thanks you this is not for me but for the developer so he can go through the information and see what need to be done to improve and what need to be fixed during Beta I just saw that the information was not coming in to the forum in a uniform way so, that we can all see what is going on and this is important so, we do not duplicate information or, have to read so,much information.
thank-you very much for your help.
captbullett

rsd99 wrote:
captbullett wrote:

Good day,

3) I am using X, Y and X

captbullett

i will make sure my reports are more concise next time, sorry.

first flight no problem. second flight CTD while loading. Reproduced one time. Must move 330 holder out of airplanes for starting xplane.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon bbox_log.txt 15.6 kb, 226 downloads since 2015-08-03 

Attachment icon Cycle Dump.txt 27.75 kb, 207 downloads since 2015-08-03 

Attachment icon GizmoLog.txt 2.99 kb, 225 downloads since 2015-08-03 

Attachment icon Log.txt 275.81 kb, 341 downloads since 2015-08-03 

iMacPro, xplane11, ToLiss A319/A321, FF A320/A350, JD A320/A330/AN148, Carenado DO228/B1900/PC12/SR22/BE35-REP/PA46, Alabeo M20R/C177, RW-Design DHC6/A330, dmax P92/Blackshape Prime, aerobask DA42/DA62/EA55, Heinz Comanche 250, JRollon CRJ200/F260-REP, STMA DA40/DHC3, xhangar DA20, FlyJSim Q400 Legacy, LES 340A, Thranda-Kodiak-Quest-REP

I just completed my first flight without a CTD finally!

68 (edited by Anterialis 2015-08-04 14:46:18)

Is there an easy temporary fix for Apple-users regarding the push/pull function of the FCU-panel? I read something about replacing a specific file in the aircraft folder?

Or any other ways of temporary fixes so that I can fly this second beta on my computer with functioning AP?  smile

Who have not worked push-pull on MAC, Please contact me Skype j.a.romanov to check MAC push-pull solution.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org