26 (edited by ilankrt 2019-08-01 10:35:54)

Re: XP11.35 JD330 v.3.2 r4

Brickest wrote:

Habe lange getüftelt; so klappt's aber bei mir: alte Version 3.1r3 installieren. Vor jedem Flug Plugins: xlife, gizmo64, Saitekproflight und Zibocopilot deaktivieren (am einfachsten mit Xorganizer).
Scheinbar noch Recht verbugged das Teil.
Viele Grüße

Am sichersten ist dass Du deaktivierst auch X-Plane
http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/1591/t/p1dh6bvcaaurkfjc1vr61n421o703.png

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

27 (edited by F1le 2019-08-03 13:27:34)

I got also a problem...

WARNING a330 systems (VA) plugin error occur.
-Please contact support.jardesign.org with log.txt

Any idea?

https://puu.sh/E0L1Z/ed9464166d.jpg
---------------------------
[SASL INFO] "bbox"   
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    >>> zulu 13:3:30
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        baro alt=0 / rad alt=0
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        air spd=0 / gnd spd=0 / mach=0
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        GW=124284 / FOB=15459 / CG=33
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    active wpt = 0
0:01:18.426 I/WIN: Opened window menu bar
2Dsound Engine by JARDesign v.1.0
1Dsound Engine by JARDesign v.1.1
FMGS: 0 : Cant Find Dataref: sim/330/fcu_old
FMGS: 0 : Cant Find Dataref: sim/330/nofpsmess
FMGS: 0 : Cant Find Dataref: sim/330/norain
FMGS: 0 : Cant Find Dataref: sim/330/joy_precise
FMGS: 0 : Cant Find Dataref: sim/custom/xap/menu/shake_on
FMGS: 0 : Cant Find Dataref: sim/330/block_weather
FMGS: 0 : Cant Find Dataref: sim/custom/xap/lght_nd
FMGS: 0 : Navdata info:
FMGS: 0 : Provider N
FMGS: 0 : Cycle 1908
FMGS: 0 : Period 18JUL-15AUG
FMGS: 0 : inPath Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/
FMGS: 0 : procPath Custom Data/GNS430/navdata/Proc/
FMGS: 0 : Navdata info:
FMGS: 0 : Provider A
FMGS: 0 : Cycle 1410
FMGS: 0 : Period 18SEP-15OCT
FMGS: 0 : inPath D:\Games\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11\plugins/fmgs/navdata/
FMGS: 0 : procPath D:\Games\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11\plugins/fmgs/navdata/Proc/
FMGS: 0 : MessageGreen: Systems Created!
[SASL INFO] "bbox"   
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    >>> zulu 13:3:33
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        baro alt=14 / rad alt=0
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        air spd=0 / gnd spd=1 / mach=0
[SASL INFO] "bbox"        GW=177883 / FOB=15459 / CG=31
[SASL INFO] "bbox"    lat  wait = NAV
lastID = 403
No rain texture found!
SoundSetPath=D:\Games\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11\plugins\sound3d\
VolumePath=D:\Games\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\JD330XP11\plugins\sound3d\volume.txt
3Dsound Engine by JARDesign
FlyWithLua Info: Searching for Lua quarantined script files
FlyWithLua Info: The folder /Resources/plugins/FlyWithLua/Scripts (Quarantine)/
--------------------------------------------------
but

J.A.Romanov wrote:

If 1114 errors happen at your log "Error Code = 1114", like
..\X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sound3d/win.xpl : Error Code = 1114 : A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.
..\X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sys/win.xpl : Error Code = 1114 : A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.
That mean what too many plugins was loaded from your installed Custom Sceneries (all scenery plugins loaded Before aircraft plugin) and X-Plane not allow load any more plugins, include aircraft plugins. So, need to delete/deactivate plugins from some sceneries.

I also found it in the log :

D:\Games/steamapps/common/X-Plane 11/Aircraft/JD330XP11/plugins/sys/win.xpl : Error Code = 1114 : A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.
[SASL] Path to panel: D:\Games\steamapps\common\X-Plane

So what to remove? Sceneries? I don't have many plugins only couple but I have quite a lot of sceneries.

28 (edited by F1le 2019-08-03 13:39:50)

Confirmed ...

DISABLED 4 sceneries and started working...

BTW : most of the sceneries got plugin "Ground Traffic"... is it really needed if you fly on vatsim?

When activating "approach phase," the aircraft will begin to accelerate to a higher speed which it shouldn't do.  During approach phase, normal procedure is for the pilot to switch to "manual speed" mode in order to prevent the aircraft from slowing to final approach speed too early on approach.  Right-clicking on the speed knob shows a very high speed, causing the aircraft to accelerate which shouldn't happen.  Also, engines are not shutting down for me at the gate.  Turning off the fuel switches results in the fuel flow reducing, but the engines idle and never turn off.   330 3.2R1 and XP11.35.

Griff wrote:

When activating "approach phase," the aircraft will begin to accelerate to a higher speed which it shouldn't do.  During approach phase, normal procedure is for the pilot to switch to "manual speed" mode in order to prevent the aircraft from slowing to final approach speed too early on approach.  Right-clicking on the speed knob shows a very high speed, causing the aircraft to accelerate which shouldn't happen.  Also, engines are not shutting down for me at the gate.  Turning off the fuel switches results in the fuel flow reducing, but the engines idle and never turn off.   330 3.2R1 and XP11.35.

I believe you should dial in the desired Speed before pulling the Speed knob. Are you saying that when you turn off the engine master switches, the engines keep running?

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

31 (edited by Griff 2019-08-03 20:36:37)

Well, when I activate approach mode, I right-click on the knob which then shows the speed (you can't dial the speed in before selecting manual speed).  So for example, once I'm under 10K, I activate approach mode.  On my earlier flight, when I right clicked the knob, the speed shown was 307 knots.  The plane then began to accelerate to that speed so I had to quickly dial it down.  The plane recognizes the 250/10,000 speed limit so I'm not sure why it wants to suddenly accelerate to a much higher speed.  As far as the engines, yes, they don't turn off with the fuel cut-off switches in the off position.

Good day!

So I still receive no metar info in the plane when using Active Sky.
Is it not implemented yet?

Thank you

yarplaz wrote:

Good day!

Thank you

It works great.

hallo, ich nutze die version vom a330  / V3.1R3

habe linda als copilotin (plug in geladen)...allerdings sitzen sowohl linda als auch der copilot der registrierung vom flugzeug uebereinander. weiss jemand abhilfe?

erledigt...objekt einfach gelöscht!

Please review the aircraft loading system.
At least:
1) Loading passengers, cargo by holding the mouse button on the corresponding button.
2) Loading the aircraft in a cold and dark state without passengers and cargo.

37 (edited by yarplaz 2019-08-04 13:18:16)

Sasha wrote:

Please review the aircraft loading system.
At least:
1) Loading passengers, cargo by holding the mouse button on the corresponding button.
2) Loading the aircraft in a cold and dark state without passengers and cargo.

It still says "No metar data. Use update".
Tried multiple times. Active Sky is running on the background properly.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon a330 - 2019-08-04 15.16.39.png 3.26 mb, 89 downloads since 2019-08-04 

Everytime we try to make a smartcopilot flight it seems to break sasl security now. It didnt happen before

39 (edited by Sasha 2019-08-04 16:21:23)

yarplaz wrote:

It still says "No metar data. Use update".
Tried multiple times. Active Sky is running on the background properly.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon img-2019-08-05-00-17-16.jpg 264.67 kb, 86 downloads since 2019-08-04 

40 (edited by Ekky 2019-08-05 04:25:38)

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/4385/t/p1dhfe1akp85offe1ifcgb1re53.png
11.35 update - no FMS, no settings adjust, no sound. FMS shows in PFD screen

Log attached

edit: ALL GOOD..reinstalled, working perfectly, much improvement on previous version, textures and systems.

Thank you for the update

Ekky

Доброго времени суток.

В первую очередь хотелось бы поблагодарить за то, что не бросаете данный самолет. Очень приятно что работа над самолетом ведется.

Хотелось бы уточнить несколько вопросов.

1. Не работает metar при использовании ASXP, возможно ли что-то с этим сделать.
2. Не выключается кондиционирование при запуске двигателей, ну как минимум звук его (использую BSS, возможно в этом проблема, потестирую еще, как долечу)
3. При заполнении плана полета через Airways можно заполнять точками и трассами только одну страницу, насколько я понимаю так быть не дожно, страница кончилась и все, кроме Insert ничего сделать нельзя.
4. Стекла в кабине были изменены и приборы стали ярче или мне кажется?
5. Впервые на этой модели не болтался руль направления, надеюсь мне не показалось, посмотрим что будет на посадке, очень надеюсь что действительно пофиксили.
6. Не совсем понимаю работу GPU, точнее почему источник наземного питания убрал уже давно, а по прежнему на оверхеде горят лампы "Avail".
7. Долго отключается APU, возможно так и должно быть, тут не могу что-то сказать.
8. Очень чувствительная передняя стойка к поворотам, приходится гонять кривые, хотелось бы чтобы все было более менее адекватно из коробки.
9. Планируется ли двигатели GE? Это было бы очень здорово, модификацию 300 не прошу, сам понимаю что это достаточно тяжело, учитывая что в разработке еще А340 и постоянные допили 330 и 320.
10. После набора высоты самолет несколько минут продолжает ловить высоту, то набирая, то снижаясь на 20 футов выше или ниже заданного эшелона. Так же нечто странное происходит со скоростью, если надо сделаю видео, не проблема.
11. Планируется ли работа по улучшению текстур кокпита? В частности PBR текстуры и прочее, все таки уже 2019 год на дворе, это бы здорово оживило модель. Тут собственно еще вопрос, планирую сам нарисовать новые текстуры, может вы сможете как-то помочь в этом вопросе, хотя бы подсказать шрифт который используется в кокпите на реальном самолете или поделится более детальными фотографиями, чем те, которые есть в сети. Не знаю что из этого выйдет, текстурированием кокпитов не занимался, только ливреями. Хотелось бы сделать что-то действительно красивое с приминением различных эффектов отражений и прочего.

Огромное вам спасибо за проделанную работу!

42 (edited by simmerdiman 2019-08-05 20:53:22)

Ну и еще несколько моментов.

1. Не могу понять как работает погодный радар, включил все как обычно, но даже индикации что он работает ни получил. Ни значка WRX, ни угла установки антены, не отображается ничего на навигационном дисплее. Хотя по идее должно.
2. Шторки на боковых стеклах, правую шторку можно вытащить и потом убрать двумя способами (нажать на крючок, куда она зацепилась или же нажать на крепление шторки), в то время как левую шторку можно убрать нажав только на крепление, на крючке мышинной зоны нет. На скринах показано.
3. На снижении когда самолет переводит двигатели в IDLE EPR прыгает с 999 до 1,000, что очень режет глаз, возможно так и должно быть, я не реальный пилот все таки. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtthhhG … e=youtu.be
4. При переключении нижнего дисплея на различные страницы происходит сначала влючение выбранной страницы, после надпись "Please Wait", а после снова загружается страница. По логике, сначала должна загореться "Please Wait", а после страница, но никак не страница до "Please Wait" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqaSqLxauXw
5. На посадке самолет разбалтывается, очень чувствителен становится к крену, возможно нужно подкрутить зоны чувствительности, но на взлете такого нет.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Левый.png 1.92 mb, 95 downloads since 2019-08-05 

Attachment icon Праыый.png 1.93 mb, 94 downloads since 2019-08-05 

Замечания и наблюдения вполне справедливы. Спасибо! Это все, конечно, "на карандаше".

APU нужно время на охлаждение (1-2 минуты, от модели) если был использован BLEED
Погодный радар дефолтный симовский, работает с X-Plane Real weather
GPU погаснет при Park Brake off
Пока текстурами и 3Д (включая другие модели двигателей) заняться некогда - 340 и поддержка/апдейты текущих продуктов съедают всё время.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

After four flights (2 long haul, 2 medium), which went pretty smooth and enjoyable, I'd like to point out some issues I've found. None of which are serious for me.

The aicraft installation, load up and activation went all fine.
It feels pretty stable on my machine. Overall frames are good.

In cruise flight there is still a noticable amount of rudder oscillation, which results in a rapid but small movement of the aicraft, which I would describe as "rocking left and right". An unpleasant feeling for my passangers. Seems to disappear in certain wind conditions, but I couldn't find out when.

Two slightly annoying bugs I've found:

When trying to fly raw data SIDs or STARs via a VOR radial I noticed the VOR Indicator on the ND to be close to useless, as on approaching a given radial the indicator would just swap to the inbound (or outbound) side of the VOR which makes actually hitting the right radial nearly impossible. There is no gradually closing in of the indicator. Just: you are either left or right of the radial.

The second would be in cruise when executing a step climb. I noticed that if you do not enter the new height in the INIT page of the fmgs but intitiate a climb via the MCP the INIT field for CRZ alt will get erased (as well as all altitudes in the FLTPlan page including the ToD !)
Upon trying to enter the new cuise alt on the INIT page, the new height will again get erased instantly (with an odd animation of counting down to zero in that field).
The performance page will then be stuck in CLB and no ToD will be calculated.

If you enter the new cruise on the INIT BEFORE actually executing the climb, all seems fine.
I don't know if that is the "real behavior". If so, then just do not forget to enter the new height BEFORE! Otherwise a managed descend won't work out.

Greetings!

simmerdiman wrote:

Доброго времени суток.

Прекрасно работает.

Sasha wrote:
simmerdiman wrote:

Доброго времени суток.

Прекрасно работает.

Рад за вас. У меня не работает.

Pempel wrote:

After four flights (2 long haul, 2 medium), which went pretty smooth and enjoyable, I'd like to point out some issues I've found. None of which are serious for me.

The aicraft installation, load up and activation went all fine.
It feels pretty stable on my machine. Overall frames are good.

In cruise flight there is still a noticable amount of rudder oscillation, which results in a rapid but small movement of the aicraft, which I would describe as "rocking left and right". An unpleasant feeling for my passangers. Seems to disappear in certain wind conditions, but I couldn't find out when.

Two slightly annoying bugs I've found:

When trying to fly raw data SIDs or STARs via a VOR radial I noticed the VOR Indicator on the ND to be close to useless, as on approaching a given radial the indicator would just swap to the inbound (or outbound) side of the VOR which makes actually hitting the right radial nearly impossible. There is no gradually closing in of the indicator. Just: you are either left or right of the radial.

The second would be in cruise when executing a step climb. I noticed that if you do not enter the new height in the INIT page of the fmgs but intitiate a climb via the MCP the INIT field for CRZ alt will get erased (as well as all altitudes in the FLTPlan page including the ToD !)
Upon trying to enter the new cuise alt on the INIT page, the new height will again get erased instantly (with an odd animation of counting down to zero in that field).
The performance page will then be stuck in CLB and no ToD will be calculated.

If you enter the new cruise on the INIT BEFORE actually executing the climb, all seems fine.
I don't know if that is the "real behavior". If so, then just do not forget to enter the new height BEFORE! Otherwise a managed descend won't work out.

Greetings!

Thanks for review. Step Climb still not down for current FMGS version. We not develop so many this time, mostly - hold at fix point.

About VOR issue - sadly, not sure what understand all details. Need some screenshots may be for better understanding.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

yarplaz wrote:

Good day!

Thank you

+1

49 (edited by informatics.java 2019-08-07 18:37:23)

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/8951/t/p1dhmlrscv1e731c7ap9d19av17563.png

Rain window not working JD A330 v3.2R1. Please help me.

50 (edited by DJT07 2019-08-07 22:55:22)

Would be great if windows of cabin could be added. For some reason they are just 'visible' from outside. Look at the pictures:

http://jardesign.org/forum/img/m/8952/t/p1dhn4lcu0n58bb8djd1b0gq9t3.png