Re: JD320 v.3.4 public beta

Hi have an issue in this version A320v3.4b3. When I put a fix on arrival es ( BP364) don’t show on MCDU, end when change in flight RWY arrival , don’t show Ils frequency. Best regards for this beautiful plane

77 (edited by Wulfkai 2019-03-17 14:20:39)

Regarding the bss sounds, the jar a320 and the clicking, the hdg knob seems to rotate during pushback and flight when autopilot alters the course, hence in my belief the problem seems to be with the plane and not the sounds? Watch the triangle on the hdg knob.

For people using the bss sounds, just turn Down the cockpit volume and the clicking goes away wink

Also the speed knob rotates when autopilot adjusts speed

domined39aniello wrote:

Hi have an issue in this version A320v3.4b3. When I put a fix on arrival es ( BP364) don’t show on MCDU, end when change in flight RWY arrival , don’t show Ils frequency. Best regards for this beautiful plane

Not understand issue with fix, but about ILS - you may check using X-Plane MAP what freq have this ILS and what freq will be set at your RADNAV page.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

J.A.Romanov wrote:
domined39aniello wrote:

Not understand issue with fix, but about ILS - you may check using X-Plane MAP what freq have this ILS and what freq will be set at your RADNAV page.

Thanks Sir for answer, for ILS I thinks that put automatical insert, but no problem. For point example I depart on LOWW with IRGOT1A RWY11 but there's the SID. I put point in to MCDW WW361 WW362 etc. but not allowed

domined39aniello wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
domined39aniello wrote:

Thanks Sir for answer, for ILS I thinks that put automatical insert, but no problem. For point example I depart on LOWW with IRGOT1A RWY11 but there's the SID. I put point in to MCDW WW361 WW362 etc. but not allowed

You need be sure what this points already exist in navdata

you may turn on fix points at ND and check this visual

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

81 (edited by domined39aniello 2019-03-17 22:23:16)

J.A.Romanov wrote:
domined39aniello wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Thanks Sir I solve it on follow a SID Charts and use HDG. I thought that it's an error of plane

J.A.Romanov wrote:
domined39aniello wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Sorry Sir Rwy11 IRGOT1A there isn’t a a SID on MCDU

Hi Team,

a good week went very well. The old problems (autopilot simply turns off, and the speed control) were fixed. Perfect!

Yesterday, however, there were again 2 problems:

1. Autopilot 1 can not be reacktivieren.
2. On the flight from EDDH to ESSA the aircraft remained constant at a cruising speed of 280 Ktn.

Otherwise, I am very satisfied and wait for the official release.

A message in XPlane11 showed that I should send a log.txt to JARDesign.
Where do I find the file?

many greetings
FullThrottle

jogoart wrote:

Hi Team,

a good week went very well. The old problems (autopilot simply turns off, and the speed control) were fixed. Perfect!

Yesterday, however, there were again 2 problems:

1. Autopilot 1 can not be reacktivieren.
2. On the flight from EDDH to ESSA the aircraft remained constant at a cruising speed of 280 Ktn.

Otherwise, I am very satisfied and wait for the official release.

A message in XPlane11 showed that I should send a log.txt to JARDesign.
Where do I find the file?

many greetings
FullThrottle

Hi

On point 2,      280 kts cruising speed is not aircraft speed … TAS is more or less 450 kts and ground speed depends on wind speed and direction .At cruising level aircraft speed is given in mach .
280 kts is a speed given by probes but as far air density is lower than at ground level , indicated speed is much lower that the reason why speed is in mach ….

This is not an issue but normal indication .

jcdp

I7 5930k @ 3,5Ghz , 32 Go Ram, NVidia 970 4Go , W10 64 bits, SSD 500Go , HD 3To
Moniteur Acer K242HQK (3840x2160)
CH Products : Flight Sim Yoke , Pro pedals
X-plane 11.41r2

85 (edited by mco47a 2019-03-23 13:14:34)

Hi! I have no sounds at all using the BSS PW version....engine sounds and system sounds not playing...any tip?
Not working even with default sounds

mco47a wrote:

Hi! I have no sounds at all using the BSS PW version....engine sounds and system sounds not playing...any tip?

And you deleted the 3dsound folder ind the aircraft plug-ins and put in the bss sound3d-1 folder instead?

Remember to choose the correct engines on the fmc under menu?

If everything is correct you should under plug-ins menu ingame see “sound3d(custom”

Wulfkai wrote:
mco47a wrote:

And you deleted the 3dsound folder ind the aircraft plug-ins and put in the bss sound3d-1 folder instead?

Remember to choose the correct engines on the fmc under menu?

If everything is correct you should under plug-ins menu ingame see “sound3d(custom”

I do have it...Even with Default 3.4 installation the aircraft has no sounds

But its woking on version 3.3.

Hi, i'm using the beta version for 1 month and just noticed this: after a go around, autopilot don't follow the SIDs planned at the FMGS. It can be fixed by re-entering the destination airport but the landing configuration does not activate a second time hmm
(With the non-beta all works nice)

I have this same problem. The airplane does not follow the programmed exit. It is running for several minutes by the fixed output and does not follow the route.

Hi Eugeny,
I was going thru the new features of the MCDU MENU to manage the handling / fuel / tow /settings / screenside toolbars, and I think that in order to improve the VR compatibility for this beautiful aircraft you should add these features instead of the screen widgets:

1) you could make this MCDU MENU page only available when powering the aircraft with batteries on. It has no sense for me that I have to run the APU first, in order to have then the ability to turn the GPU on from the MCDU when on VR. Or alternatively, make the GPU available by default when starting the aircraft "cold and dark".

2) make it possible to load fuel, pax and payload via the MCDU, it is impossible to use the screenside toolbars while on VR.

I appreciate a lot the improvements like the automatic route scrolling update when passing each route fix, the ability to generate flightplan or load presaved from FlightPlan folder etc.

Here are a few problems I noticed instead:
1) I noticed an acceleration in managed descend that exceeded 6000fpm during a descent, and I had to revert it to V/S descent.
2) I've never been able to access to STS page on the ECAM.
I thought beta 2 corrected these issues
3) By pressing any ECAM button twice (or STS twice) during a cruise (when passed STD baro press) I should be able to see the CRUISE page, but I have only seen it sometimes while ALL button was pressed.

I have never seen ECAM actions like in the real related A320 for abnormal situations or malfunctions, and I am wondering if those are, or will be simulated in the future.

Besides the other issues noticed by everyone, (Metar still not working, etc.) I found this version is gonna be a huge improvement!
Thank you Eugeny! smile
Giulio

Giulio Cataldo wrote:

Hi Eugeny,
I was going thru the new features of the MCDU MENU to manage the handling / fuel / tow /settings / screenside toolbars, and I think that in order to improve the VR compatibility for this beautiful aircraft you should add these features instead of the screen widgets:

1) you could make this MCDU MENU page only available when powering the aircraft with batteries on. It has no sense for me that I have to run the APU first, in order to have then the ability to turn the GPU on from the MCDU when on VR. Or alternatively, make the GPU available by default when starting the aircraft "cold and dark".

2) make it possible to load fuel, pax and payload via the MCDU, it is impossible to use the screenside toolbars while on VR.

I appreciate a lot the improvements like the automatic route scrolling update when passing each route fix, the ability to generate flightplan or load presaved from FlightPlan folder etc.

1) I noticed an acceleration in managed descend that exceeded 6000fpm during a descent, and I had to revert it to V/S descent.
3) By pressing any ECAM button twice (or STS twice) during a cruise (when passed STD baro press) I should be able to see the CRUISE page, but I have only seen it sometimes while ALL button was pressed.

I have never seen ECAM actions like in the real related A320 for abnormal situations or malfunctions, and I am wondering if those are, or will be simulated in the future.

Besides the other issues noticed by everyone, (Metar still not working, etc.) I found this version is gonna be a huge improvement!
Thank you Eugeny! smile
Giulio

On another site I wrote:
There is a group of developers (like JAR) that delivered and deliver constantly high quality aircraft models. To encourage them to keep on going developing their products, I would recommend a reasonable payment for  e v e r y  relevant upgrade !  To think that with the purchase of a certain model I should get an unlimited service is simple nonsense....

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

ilankrt wrote:
Giulio Cataldo wrote:

Hi Eugeny,

Thank you Eugeny! smile
Giulio

On another site I wrote:
There is a group of developers (like JAR) that delivered and deliver constantly high quality aircraft models. To encourage them to keep on going developing their products, I would recommend a reasonable payment for  e v e r y  relevant upgrade !  To think that with the purchase of a certain model I should get an unlimited service is simple nonsense....

that is what Magknight did for his crappy B787. And it took a lot of flak and bad pr. If the product isn't up to current standard, I don't see why the user should pay more money for things that should be included in the first place. I am not afraid to say that in my honest opinion, the price tag for the JAR wasn't correct until this recent update, that brought a lot of needed features. Donations? Of course! Asking money for updates? No way, it sets a bad precedent that the whole industry could follow. Personally, I'd gladly leave some euros to this awesome project to help progressing to advanced features (like separated systems for captain and f/o), but absolutely not if required. Maybe, this could work for people that bought the plane ages ago with XP10, but as a lot of people bought this right before the FF came out I don't see why they should pay again after this little time.

I just finished my flight simulation with JAR A320 (GMFO/DTTA) using X-Life ATC. simBrief flightplan imported into MCDU, co-pilot has performed his tasks. Great flight at FL270 and 320kt. Aircraft all the time correctly on route. Radar shows clouds formation during flight. Approach VOR to RWY 11 all perfectly done. I don't know why it shouldn't work the same way for other user.

I suspect that add-ons and pilot mistakes are in the game...

X-Plane 11.30r3 | iMac27 OSX Mojave 14.10.4, | Samsung ultra-wide screen 49-inch | Saitek equipment | MFG pedals |Gladiator Joystick | Plugins: GndHandling, RWC, SMP, SoundM, X-Life, BetterPushback, AutoGate, SoundMaxx, X-ATC-chatter, X-Camera | iPad 12.9, iPad Air 9.7  | Airliner: JAR A320/A330, FF A350XWB, FF B767, SSG B747-8 inter, Epic1000 new, TBM900  http://ilankrt1.blogspot.co.il

During a flight from SABE to SAZS, FMGC only allow to input FL370. If I select another FL it says NEW CRZ FL and then MISSED DATA

Does anyone know if this beta version works with xp 11.32?

simone.tomba2002 wrote:

Does anyone know if this beta version works with xp 11.32?

It does for me, 11.32r2

Have flown 3 flights with this version. Everything worked fine except for the final approach and landing. The plane does NOT descend as it should after engaging the "approach button". I have flown these same routes on other A320s I have and all works well.

bkkettle wrote:

Have flown 3 flights with this version. Everything worked fine except for the final approach and landing. The plane does NOT descend as it should after engaging the "approach button". I have flown these same routes on other A320s I have and all works well.

Check frequence ILS in NAV/RAD button

domined39aniello wrote:
bkkettle wrote:

Check frequence ILS in NAV/RAD button

The ILS frequencies are the right ones.