Re: CoPilot Beta-tests

Thank you.

I must be honest I have not had any major issues with the previous version.
My accent seems to challenge the Microsoft Speech Recognition engine but Sandy performed very well thus far

77 (edited by laohu314 2019-01-21 17:42:27)

I'm going through the new scripts. I'll comment on findings

In Cockpit Preparation Procedures there is this:

pos:lookovhd
if:sim/cockpit/switches/fasten_seat_belts==0
pos:seatbelts
drf:sim/cockpit/switches/fasten_seat_belts=1
saywait:Sings selector, on!
endif:

I suggest to change to:

pos:lookovhd
if:sim/cockpit/switches/fasten_seat_belts==0
pos:seatbelts
drf:sim/cockpit/switches/fasten_seat_belts=1
saywait:Seat belt signs, on!
endif:

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

78 (edited by laohu314 2019-01-21 18:27:05)

In the After Start Checklist the is this:

#########################Trim######################

pos:chlecam
pos:flctrlpage
saywait:Pitch trim
drf:sim/custom/xap/disp/sys/mode=4

if:sim/custom/xap/mcdu/ths_angle==0
and:sim/custom/xap/reload/cg<28If
saywait:Pitch trim is not set at M C D U. Before start checklist is not completed
pos:chltake
drf:jd/fo/_planshet=0
pos:rest02
break:
endif:

and:sim/custom/xap/reload/cg>29
saywait:Pitch trim is not set at M C D U. Before start checklist is not completed
break:
endif:

Should it be:

and:sim/custom/xap/reload/cg<28
break:
endif:

break:
endif:

iMac5K 27” (2015), i7 4GHz, OSX 10.14.6, 32GB, AMD M395X 4096MB, Saitek X52, TPM, Radio, Switch & Multi, TM MFD, XP11.35r1, FFA320v0.11.2-2305, ToLiSs A319 v1.3.3, JDA320 v3.4r1, JDA330 v3.2r1, XL v4_250719, FM v2.6r2,  GndHdg v.4.010719, Air Plugin v4.8.3,  FWL 2.7.19, 3jFPS-wizard, PI v2.73.06, NOAA v2.4.4, XSPs v2.75, XCL v1.37, BPB v0.47, SAM 1.1.0

79 (edited by laohu314 2019-01-22 00:50:26)

Noticed that when I change Co-pilot to w (female) the voice and the positions change but the body doesn't and so all the positions turn out wrong. Otherwise, the co-pilot is pretty perfect. everything else is cosmetic and personal preference. I have made some personal changes in language and sequence of events in the procedures which I will post after more testing.
But again, THE CO-PILOT IS GENIUS!
Sorry, but I am really excited about this.

laohu314 wrote:

In the After Start Checklist the is this:

and:sim/custom/xap/reload/cg<28If
break:
endif:

break:
endif:

Should it be:

and:sim/custom/xap/reload/cg<28
break:
endif:

break:
endif:

Thanks, we'll fix it, it's a typo.

Flying with new version. Nice flying, everything works fine except in any procedures transponder is still no set on. I suggested in previous sightings, that include in some procedures at least in Before take off procedures, commands what is the included in Before take off checklist:

pos:chlped
if:sim/custom/xap/atc/mode_sel!=2
pos:atc on
drf:sim/custom/xap/atc/mode_sel=2
saywait: Transponder on
endif:

In sop folder they are two the same procedures Befor Pushback or Start.txt and Before Pushback or Start.txt, with the same text, why?

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

Trying the latest version now... Sandy got stuck on the Flight Control Check... Repeating the words Flight Control Check over and over and over ...................

I had to abort him completely now

sKYMATIX wrote:

Trying the latest version now... Sandy got stuck on the Flight Control Check... Repeating the words Flight Control Check over and over and over ...................

I have that also some times. A command is repeated over and over. Even commanding "abort" doesn't always work in such  a situation. Is there a debug mode one can turn on so that we can report some relevant data when that happens?

84 (edited by Oli 2019-01-22 16:55:09)

Hi JAR Team,

Thanks for your amazing work done so far!

It works well, no blocking issues (except the bug raised by @sKYMATIX later, encountered only 1 time after 5 flights).

Regarding the UI, I know this is a beta and that's absolutely not the priority, but I've found some little typos into different settings (common with a330 copilot plugin):
1. "Preliminary Cockpit Preparation" Procedure, there are missing "p" in the Cockpit words in:

• copilot_main\custom\commands\Procedures\00_PrelCockPrep.txt:  input:Preliminary Cockit Preparation

• copilot_main\custom\execute\sop\PrCocPrep.txt: 
           > waitsay:Preliminary Cockit Preparation Procedures
           > say:Preliminary Cockit Preparation Procedures complete

2. "Before Start Procedures", there are missing "e" at the end of Before words:

• copilot_main\custom\commands\Procedures\02_BeforPushbackOrStart.txt:
           > input:Befor start procedures
           > execute:sop/Befor Pushback or Start << here I guess this is the call of the sop file, there are 2 files, one with a Before, one without "e" in the folder

• copilot_main\custom\execute\sop\Befor(e) Pushback or Start.txt: 
           > saywait:Befor Start Procedure
           > saywait:Befor Start Procedure completed

Also, I've found "Standart" at any places, I belive it is "Standard" instead. (I'm not an English native speaker so maybe I'm wrong...).

Hope this will help you for the final version smile !

Could we expect a kind of dialog box to modify the values from the settings.txt file (I mean, the Co-pilot/pilot names and sign) ?

Thanks & Regards.

X-Plane 11.*
JD320
JD330
VATSIM ID: 1303730

Oli wrote:

Hi JAR Team,

Thanks for your amazing work done so far!

It works well, no blocking issues (except the bug raised by @sKYMATIX later, encountered only 1 time after 5 flights).

Regarding the UI, I know this is a beta and that's absolutely not the priority, but I've found some little typos into different settings (common with a330 copilot plugin):
1. "Preliminary Cockpit Preparation" Procedure, there are missing "p" in the Cockpit words in:

• copilot_main\custom\commands\Procedures\00_PrelCockPrep.txt:  input:Preliminary Cockit Preparation

• copilot_main\custom\execute\sop\PrCocPrep.txt: 
           > waitsay:Preliminary Cockit Preparation Procedures
           > say:Preliminary Cockit Preparation Procedures complete

2. "Before Start Procedures", there are missing "e" at the end of Before words:

• copilot_main\custom\commands\Procedures\02_BeforPushbackOrStart.txt:
           > input:Befor start procedures
           > execute:sop/Befor Pushback or Start << here I guess this is the call of the sop file, there are 2 files, one with a Before, one without "e" in the folder

• copilot_main\custom\execute\sop\Befor(e) Pushback or Start.txt: 
           > saywait:Befor Start Procedure
           > saywait:Befor Start Procedure completed

Also, I've found "Standart" at any places, I belive it is "Standard" instead. (I'm not an English native speaker so maybe I'm wrong...).

Hope this will help you for the final version smile !

Could we expect a kind of dialog box to modify the values from the settings.txt file (I mean, the Co-pilot/pilot names and sign) ?

Thanks & Regards.

Thank you! fix it.

laohu314 wrote:
sKYMATIX wrote:

I have that also some times. A command is repeated over and over. Even commanding "abort" doesn't always work in such  a situation. Is there a debug mode one can turn on so that we can report some relevant data when that happens?

Thank you! I think not, but we will try to catch this error

Please update JD320 to version 3.3r3:
http://jardesign.org/a320/download/inst … 11_333.zip

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

J.A.Romanov wrote:

Please update JD320 to version 3.3r3:
http://jardesign.org/a320/download/inst … 11_333.zip

Thank you will do immediately

So, beta-test period is over. I want to say THANK YOU for all beta-testers for Opinions, Notes, Bug-reports, Files, Scripts and so on. Sure, you may use your serial keys for JD320 CoPilot future activations.

As for now - we just start ability to get serial key as payware product with Low Cost price 9.95 USD (w/o VAT)

Please redownload and reinstall CoPilot plugin to get updated version (some position and text was improved/fixed, endless saying bug fixed).

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org