Re: ver 2.4 beta 1 WIN/MAC 64 bit

I renamed the a/c folder to A320neo and now works! smile

J.A.Romanov wrote:
ivota wrote:

Ok. Thanks for replay. Engine sound not working.
A little strange to fly without engine sound. He,he..no problem. I hope you will be fix soon as possible.
Lets go test FBW.

please reload x-plane

Still no engine sound.

I restarted xplane  several  time, but no e. sound.
Also renamed  folder "320neo_JARDesign" to "a320", same issue.
Also first loaded default aircraft then a320, same issue.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 51.93 kb, 329 downloads since 2015-05-27 

ivota wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
ivota wrote:

Ok. Thanks for replay. Engine sound not working.
A little strange to fly without engine sound. He,he..no problem. I hope you will be fix soon as possible.
Lets go test FBW.

please reload x-plane

Still no engine sound.

I restarted xplane  several  time, but no e. sound.
Also renamed  folder "320neo_JARDesign" to "a320", same issue.
Also first loaded default aircraft then a320, same issue.

log is clear.. So are you have 2.3r4 work well (with sound)?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

Also here. 2.3 worked well and 2.4 only without engine-sound. Other sound is okay.

Regards
Dieter

30 (edited by Vasilis 2015-05-27 09:47:52)

with 2.4b1 There is no engine sound and no flight attendant sound for me. after many of x-plane reloads. And the 2.3r4 works perfect!

Edit: There is no warning sound, Autopilot disconnect etc. Also is very strange that the aircraft climbing with +5000 - +6000 vs fully loaded with packs and cargo and fuel.

Works fine on IMac.

aileron is shaking / shuddering in flight all the time ..

The same sound problem. I opened 3 times the xplane with default aircraft first, then a320neo, but no engine sound at all...

Same here with me.. aircraft is doing fine after a few initial CTDs but theres no engine sound, and no fire test sounds. All other sounds works fine (knobs, coo pilot voice etc)... here my log.txt

Win 8.1 64bit

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 56.75 kb, 283 downloads since 2015-05-27 

Good sound now!
Thx.

Regards
Dieter

Sound is back.. thanks!

mathias.grange wrote:

the pitch and roll does't work

Are your hydraulic pressure well? Joy settings well? Are you (at least) start aircraft? smile May be a log? Please, please!***

*** - Every beta-tester post like "about nothing" or "Please guess what I meant" will be just removed as unusable. No reason to post beta reports like this.

engines running but elevator not move

Roll and pitch don´t move. No action.
I did a testflight over 2 hours and no problem with 2.4 b1.

Regards
Dieter

pitch roll does't work engines running hydraulic is ok and joystick setting ok
ps i have 2.4B2

WoDi wrote:

Roll and pitch don´t move. No action.
I did a testflight over 2 hours and no problem with 2.4 b1.

Regards
Dieter

Ok, understand. Thanks mean what b2 is abandoned and we back to beta1, course old .xpl plugins files help to solve "no sound" problem? but for some reasons - block flight control.

i have no sound problem only pitch and roll problem. what i must do now?

mathias.grange wrote:

i have no sound problem only pitch and roll problem. what i must do now?

back to beta 1 (link in the first post)

You must wait ...
Eugeny is thinking.

Dieter

Yep just to confirm, sound is doing well but no flight controls. sad

Ok, as I understand 90% windows users have no sounds with beta 1. Thats not good, but need wait solution from SASL developers. What to do? Wait, please, no more. Or, sure, if possible to test flight model without sounds - please do it.

Downloaded the new 2.4 beta 1 on Yosemite. Registered the aircraft and reloaded the plane.
Simple flight from KPIT to KMEM at FL300. CI = 25.

No problems.

Sierra 10.13.6 - 4.5 GHz i7 - Retina 5120 x 2880 - 16 GB - Radeon Pro 580 8 GB - X-Plane 11 - Ravcore Javelin - 767 FF - 777 FF - 787 Dreamliner - plugin tester Airbus A350 FF - A320Neo JD - A380 PH - A330 PH - alpha/beta tester A330 JD - CRJ200 - beta tester 747-8i SSG - IXEG 733 - EADT 737-800 v5 - 757 v2 FF - ZIBO 737-800 - SSG Embrear 195 - FF A320

Okay, Gentlemen, got it working so far after renaming the A320JARDesign-Folder to "A320neo_2.4". That solved the SASL-too short of memory-troubles. Okay, I had no sound, but that did not mind anyway, since I was curious concerning flight controls and their performance.

Since I am pretty short of time I just made a testflight at EDDP, with a short climb to FL110 and return back to the airport. Weather conditions were CAVOK. So I can´t say very much about wind impact.

In Contrast to A320, Version 2.3, the Hot Start function of Version 2.4 worked reliable this time, just lacking speed announcement during take-off-run.

Performance of the aircraft during taxi-out was pretty much more realistic and being closer to the operational limits of A320 (at least the ones I know from Stationary Simulators) By first impression, I would say that taxi-performances respects pretty much the the limitations outlined in FCOMs, with speed restrictions required during turning and taxi.

Thrust modelation during take off also looked pretty much okay to me - Version 2.4 is not so heavy on acceleration during take off run than the Version 2.3, Consequently, it is pretty much closer to the a320-originals I encountered during flights and my hours in the sim.

One of the things I encountered during flight, is that the FBW of the A320 heavy on stability. I guess most of the guys here will have their fun with it, since it makes landing pretty much easy and comfortable, including keeping up with vectors and speeds. The flight models of the A320 I encountered in sim were not that heavy on stability, requiring regular re-adjustment even with Auto-Trim. But I guess with some fine tuning of joystick, you should get it working similar to a sim or the original.

As a resumee concerning the fbw, I have to say - in flight the 2.4-model performed under under CAVOK/NOSIG conditions nice and very stable.

The FBW and MCDU FPLAN Approaches I will test out later, when I have more time.

So far so good, the fbw looks nice so far. I like it.

Thanks for report!

@Jar
are you planing to install the new Sound engine from A330 to A320?

Regards / Grüße

Dirk