Topic: Request video tutorials, please

Please, someone can upload new video tutorials of complete flights like the great video sample of JA Romanov? Thanks.

Re: Request video tutorials, please

Great idea. Ask Brad Cathey. He did a good one on the JAR A320Neo.

https://www.youtube.com/user/breadwild

Sierra 10.13.6 - 4.5 GHz i7 - Retina 5120 x 2880 - 16 GB - Radeon Pro 580 8 GB - X-Plane 11 - Ravcore Javelin - 767 FF - 777 FF - 787 Dreamliner - plugin tester Airbus A350 FF - A320Neo JD - A380 PH - A330 PH - alpha/beta tester A330 JD - CRJ200 - beta tester 747-8i SSG - IXEG 733 - EADT 737-800 v5 - 757 v2 FF - ZIBO 737-800 - SSG Embrear 195 - FF A320

I would like to request a video tutorial only for the setup of a FMC for to understand how follow the process.

i want to start from KLAX at 07L and follow the below path ( taken from flightaware )

KLAX CASTA4 EHF FRA BAARB DSD KSAN

Land at KSAN at 09

1. What is the SID and STAR to be picked for this flight and route - how we we know that .
2. Input this flight plan on the A330
3.and how to pre view my FP on the NAV screen

The plane is just great - after the initial hiccup and with the help of  some good people at this forum , i have realised how great this plane works. Thank you

asif90988 wrote:

I would like to request a video tutorial only for the setup of a FMC for to understand how follow the process.

i want to start from KLAX at 07L and follow the below path ( taken from flightaware )

Land at KSAN at 09

1. What is the SID and STAR to be picked for this flight and route - how we we know that .

The plane is just great - after the initial hiccup and with the help of  some good people at this forum , i have realised how great this plane works. Thank you

Same here. I'm new to X-Plane and one thing that is hard to find is an FMS guide

Rivera, J. M.
1334945, ZNY Controller
X-Plane 10.10
Intel Core i5-4690K | 2x Geforce GTX 970 (SLI) | Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit

asif90988 wrote:

Land at KSAN at 09

tRY THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eb9j6JiZ1c

Rivera, J. M.
1334945, ZNY Controller
X-Plane 10.10
Intel Core i5-4690K | 2x Geforce GTX 970 (SLI) | Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit

Just moving over from FSX with the X-plane 10's A330.  Struggling to find user manual, etc.  Need basic help.