Topic: Possibility of a payware add on modification to the A330 v3

Hello Jar design (Andrey)

I am very interested in your A330v3 but i tend to fly military aircraft in X Plane and i would just love to have a systems heavy airbus to tramp around the skys in such an environment. Your A330 Model  has more potential for my type of flying. Have you considered  to "Gray" it up bit to resemble a pack , splash and dash variant. The Airbus A330 is used as a Multi Role Tanker Transport (MRTT) by various Air Forces. In my case living in the UK Its the Royal Air Force that use the A330 in the guise of  Voyager KC2 and KC3  the A330 is also used by the Royal Australian Air Force as well as the Air Forces of France, and others to be soon.
Would it take much for Jar design to produce a "pay wear mod" for the two under-wing refuelling pods and an Aerial Refuelling Boom System for this air-frame, incorporating operating booms and fuel drougs/lines from the Hose drum units. May be you could use the fuel transfer system within your model to transfer fuel instead of cross tanks in the Aircraft  but to a receiving fighter such the Tornado Gr4 from X Trident, the F18 Hornet From Colimata, and the F35 from AOA simulations etc. I know that the wingflex in X Plane 11 makes it difficult to attach extra tanks and pods under wings of airliners but i can live with out that as a trade off.    If this could be done or you are willing to do such a modification, for me it  would deliver more bang for buck and i would get a lot of use out of your A330.  I could then have an expensive systems heavy model that i would at least use 100% of the time on military aviation rather than 10% of the time on civil aviation.  I also think if you consider such it could potentially increase or interest and sales of your A330 model to those that would not normally even consider purchasing an a330. 
Kind regards Nick Garlick.

Re: Possibility of a payware add on modification to the A330 v3

Two weeks ago I purchased JARDesign the airbus a320 for x-plane 11 on my Mac computer. It worked reasonably well on x-plane version 11.25r2 but now I have updated to version 11.26r2 it does not work. After about 15 mins the fuel goes to zero. Can you help?
The B737-800 that comes as standard with x-plane 11 works far better than A320

I have been trying to make them do a quick mod to get an A330F with no success for years, i don't think you will get a military version either.

Jar designers have a website using for the thread about the possibility of a payware add-on modification to the A330. Here you can get bestwritingsclues help to manage their study easily. You can get the Royal Australian Air Force as well as the Air Forces of France, and others to be soon. They are giving transferring fuels techniques. Join it.

Idea good, it agree with you.