Re: X-Life version v4 for X-Plane 11.50

Freddy421

Hello.
I have one problem with the Strigino scenery (UWGG https://www.x-flight.su/port.php?zone=p … mp;id=80). Now there are two runways (18R/36L, 18L/36R), and the x-life editor has one runway 18R/36L. How can I add another runway? Help me please.

polyan7 wrote:

Hello.
I have one problem with the Strigino scenery (UWGG https://www.x-flight.su/port.php?zone=p … mp;id=80). Now there are two runways (18R/36L, 18L/36R), and the x-life editor has one runway 18R/36L. How can I add another runway? Help me please.

Here you have varsion of both runways, but for take of and landing is operational 18L/36R. This RWY have SID sn STAR in Navigraph charts, the other one have not. If you wish you could make other RWY operational with airport editor.

Post's attachments

Attachment icon UWGG.xlf 7.12 kb, 61 downloads since 2022-11-19 

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

Good morning!

First, this is an awesome plugin for AI traffic, makes the sim really alive, also the ATC is offering much, with .
A significant bug appeared tho. This was tested in X-Plane 11.

When flying mid-air, enabling X-Life works as at the ground. First it takes a bit to load and freezes but then all is smooth.
However, when you press "Request Vectoring" or similar, the sim freezes instantly and crashes after few seconds.
The log file of X-Plane 11 does not show any relevant information regarding the crash.
I attached it anyway, in case it helps.

Best regards!
Samuil

Post's attachments

Attachment icon Log.txt 94.74 kb, 58 downloads since 2022-11-22 

samuil40 wrote:

Good morning!

First, this is an awesome plugin for AI traffic, makes the sim really alive, also the ATC is offering much, with .
A significant bug appeared tho. This was tested in X-Plane 11.

When flying mid-air, enabling X-Life works as at the ground. First it takes a bit to load and freezes but then all is smooth.
However, when you press "Request Vectoring" or similar, the sim freezes instantly and crashes after few seconds.
The log file of X-Plane 11 does not show any relevant information regarding the crash.
I attached it anyway, in case it helps.

Best regards!
Samuil

So, to be clear, to recreate this crash - need start X-Life in the middle of the flight and next - ask ATC vectoring?

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org

181 (edited by polyan7 2022-11-25 06:54:52)

Darko24 wrote:
polyan7 wrote:

Hello.

Here you have varsion of both runways, but for take of and landing is operational 18L/36R. This RWY have SID sn STAR in Navigraph charts, the other one have not. If you wish you could make other RWY operational with airport editor.

Thank yuo very much Darko24. it's not the first time you help me. I have another question. On the radar I see a lot of aircraft without side numbers, for example SBI0, SVR0. Why "0" and not the flight number. Version x-life 4.30.

Hi,

I'm new at X-plane (I had FSX for a loooong time) but last week I decided to switch and find out whether I like X-plane. So far, so good and I've installed X-life to improve realism for my taste. Before the weekend, it worked absolutely fine, but now when I start up the game, I get a crash-to-desktop. I didn't make any changes. The log-file says:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Life plugin by JARDesign Ver.v.4.30_260522
XL: 0 : UUID=33504a85-d01a-4db1-93b8-b2eedc4d97c1
XL: 0 : LoadSettingsPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\X-Life\settings.txt
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: X-Life/win.xpl}==--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried removing the X-life plugin to see whether that's the only problem, and with the plugin removed, X-plane works fine. I've redownloaded X-life so that the win.xpl was the most recent version, but it didn't work. Can anyone help me out here?

Best regards,
Geert Jan

geertjan96 wrote:

Hi,

I'm new at X-plane (I had FSX for a loooong time) but last week I decided to switch and find out whether I like X-plane. So far, so good and I've installed X-life to improve realism for my taste. Before the weekend, it worked absolutely fine, but now when I start up the game, I get a crash-to-desktop. I didn't make any changes. The log-file says:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-Life plugin by JARDesign Ver.v.4.30_260522
XL: 0 : UUID=33504a85-d01a-4db1-93b8-b2eedc4d97c1
XL: 0 : LoadSettingsPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins\X-Life\settings.txt
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: X-Life/win.xpl}==--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried removing the X-life plugin to see whether that's the only problem, and with the plugin removed, X-plane works fine. I've redownloaded X-life so that the win.xpl was the most recent version, but it didn't work. Can anyone help me out here?

Best regards,
Geert Jan

If fully remove X-Life and next redownload and reinstall it again can not help - please check what was changed from the time when it was working well. May be your update navdata or install some new plugins or libraries. Anyway - you may contact me via skype j.a.romanov for direct help.

Hello Jar, is there any news on an update for X-Life in X-Plane 12 ?

colinah wrote:

Id it really need? Is XP11 version not work with XP12 beta?

Hello Jar, X-Life v4.30 260522 does not work on my setup. If you check out posts 167 and 168 earlier on you can see the problems I'm getting.
I will try and load it again and see what happens now XP is RC2. X-Life is really good for me as I'm not interested in going to Vatsim, I like the way X-Life works.

Hello Jar, I've been trying different things and I've managed to get X-Life working, it looks different as seen on the attached image.
I downloaded X-Life and the Bluebell aircraft and loaded them into XP12 the same way as XP11. Problem is that I can't update to the latest Airac from Navigraph, the downloaded version came with an Airac from 2012, I also had to load OpenScenery X into XP12 I'm not sure if it's compatible in XP12.
Where is the Airac stored in X-Life.

Hello Jar, I think I may have got the Airac updated, it is now showing on the start up panel. I will try it out later, hopefully all is good.

hello
This version is compatible with xp12?

J.A.Romanov wrote:
colinah wrote:

Yes, Mr. Romanov
It works for the first time, but as you know, the airport editor doesn't work with Vulkan, just like it didn't work in XP11. So, if you want to still have new customers, it would be necessary to arrange this once. I don't know why users should have XP11 installed and run it without Vulkan if they want to repair or make an XLF file?
I hope you will and know how to fix this problem as well.

My setup: Windows 10 (64-bit), Z490 AORUS PRO AX, INTEL i7 10700k, 32GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070S 8GB
X-Plane 11.55, X-Plane12RC2, Flight PRO joke, Logitech panels
My Fleet:  JD320-V3.8R1  with copilot, JD330-V4.4B3 with copilot, ZIBO 737-800X,
Utilities: X-LIFE Deluxe verversion 4.30 latest, FMcar latest, GHD ver. latest, X Camera,BSS JAR A320 V4,Better pushback

How to add runway 28R/10L to the airport EIDW (Boundless_EIDW_Airport)?

Darko24 wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
colinah wrote:

Yes, Mr. Romanov
It works for the first time, but as you know, the airport editor doesn't work with Vulkan, just like it didn't work in XP11. So, if you want to still have new customers, it would be necessary to arrange this once. I don't know why users should have XP11 installed and run it without Vulkan if they want to repair or make an XLF file?

We just dont know about X-Life future in XP12. We will decide this after XP12 release and some time waiting. X-life is not a "done and forget" product - it take a lot of time to support/update data what is some expensive with small amounth of users what XP12 have now.

For information, GMMN is shown on the airports map, but if you try a flight from that airport X-Life says it's not recognised.

J.A.Romanov wrote:
Darko24 wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:

Yes, Mr. Romanov

We just dont know about X-Life future in XP12. We will decide this after XP12 release and some time waiting. X-life is not a "done and forget" product - it take a lot of time to support/update data what is some expensive with small amounth of users what XP12 have now.

As XP12 is now final where do you stand on developing x-life-it's a great product but there seems to be a memory leak when it runs and it uses all available storage and crashes my system reach and every time in VR.
Surely this is a coding issue that is independent of XP 12 as I don't get it with 124thAtc or P2ATC.
It really is an amazing product for the few initial minutes it works

jkeye wrote:
J.A.Romanov wrote:
Darko24 wrote:

Yes, Mr. Romanov

seems to be a memory leak

I dont know why you diagnost memory leak. Plugin take a lot of memory and CPU, but this is not leak. I have no another messages about memory leak also.

hello JAR, I downloaded X-life v4.30 and put it in plugin directory. Xplane ver 11.55. I also bought a key. unfortunately the plugin doesn't work. Open scenery is installed. in 737-800 i don't see tcas. I have x-plane only 2 months. I was flying fs2004 before and I don't know how to solve this problem.

grajekdlugi wrote:

hello JAR, I downloaded X-life v4.30 and put it in plugin directory. Xplane ver 11.55. I also bought a key. unfortunately the plugin doesn't work. Open scenery is installed. in 737-800 i don't see tcas. I have x-plane only 2 months. I was flying fs2004 before and I don't know how to solve this problem.

May be you need just download and install BluebellXL aircraft pack (please read .pdf manual).

If no luck - you may contact me via skype j.a.romanov for direct help - we will check this issue online. You may call anytime when my skype label is green.

198 (edited by grajekdlugi 2023-07-06 16:21:40)

Hey. Bluebellxl installed but still not working. Maybe screenchoots says something

Post's attachments

Attachment icon b738 - 2023-07-06 18.11.09.png 1.98 mb, 14 downloads since 2023-07-06 

Attachment icon plugins 06.07.2023 18_07_07.png 89.02 kb, 15 downloads since 2023-07-06 

Attachment icon plugins 06.07.2023 18_08_12.png 68.76 kb, 17 downloads since 2023-07-06 

How can I update aircraft liveries?