Topic: Cool products but need some work

Got this few days back and it’s cool HUGE Improvment over stock x-plane but eats my FPS like every add on on X-Plane. 

Also would love some features added…

-it’s just vehicles, not a single person in sight to operate them and it doesn’t make it that realistic for that reason.

- all the stairs don’t have any people on them, why not have people boarding the plane…?    Simple ground services (freeware) at least has people standing on stairs. 

-again busses drive up and stand there, not a single person gets off to go to stairs, you open pilot door and not a single person is in back of plane.

With people missing coming from the bus people missing on the stairs people missing in the airplane and not a single person to be found working on plane I think this app lacks a lot.  Kind of regret buying it!

If this add on improves with those features and u add the PACx plugin to your plane we would have an awesome sim. (Of course minus the visuals because x-planes bizz model is not about graphics.   Austin should buy MSFS or MSFS should buy X-Plane

Re: Cool products but need some work

highbunny wrote:

Got this few days back and it’s cool HUGE Improvment over stock x-plane but eats my FPS like every add on on X-Plane. 

Also would love some features added…

-it’s just vehicles, not a single person in sight to operate them and it doesn’t make it that realistic for that reason.

- all the stairs don’t have any people on them, why not have people boarding the plane…?    Simple ground services (freeware) at least has people standing on stairs. 

-again busses drive up and stand there, not a single person gets off to go to stairs, you open pilot door and not a single person is in back of plane.

With people missing coming from the bus people missing on the stairs people missing in the airplane and not a single person to be found working on plane I think this app lacks a lot.  Kind of regret buying it!

If this add on improves with those features and u add the PACx plugin to your plane we would have an awesome sim. (Of course minus the visuals because x-planes bizz model is not about graphics.   Austin should buy MSFS or MSFS should buy X-Plane

X-Plane animation and MSFS animation - absolutely different. XP not allow to make that kind of animation and objects  WELL-LOOKING to make all users be glad. You may look at our copilot as example - that is cause of animation/objects limits. Make not fine-looking people animation - I am not sure it is good idea. In the start of XP12 LR promise needed kind of animation included. So - will see.

Please read a FAQ before you post a bug http://support.jardesign.org